Why do the trolls make anti right wing threads when they just keep getting their asses handed to them?

NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE ✈║║ 2012/06/09 18:01:05
It helps reinforce their low self esteem.
Stupid people think they're smart.
It's cute how hard they try.
We've all noticed the trolls here trying to be clever and witty at the expense of conservative... but it never works! It's like watching a retarded child playing with a calculator. They may feel all proud and smart while doing it but in the end they just get laughed at and mad fun of.

• Rusty Shackleford 2012/06/09 18:03:52 (edited)
    Stupid people think they're smart.
    Rusty Shackleford
    +9
    Don't try to understand stupidity, just treat it like dog shít, know it when you see it and try not to step in it.

• Swampdog PWCM 2012/06/20 19:09:19
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Foolish people are always going to hate individualists, because we know who we are and don't need help. We are the ones who make things happen, the risk takers, the forward thinkers, the delayed gratification bunch, the church goers. We generally make up the 1%, and we don't care what others think of us.
  • RicardoCabeza 2012/06/10 00:54:06
    RicardoCabeza
    I have seen a great number of Sodaheads believe themselves to be Conservatives and are simply Liberals with a different set of priorities than the run of the mill suspect liberal ideals... Most of them do not even understand WTF I am talking about... But remember, I am saying that there is little difference between the Obama Admin and the Bush Admin or the Reagan Admin for the matter, and that as far as the popular Conservative Icons go I argue that they were Liberals as well... So this means that I think most of you are a bunch of silly tards caught up in a sports based mentality that is based entirely upon emotion as opposed to empiricism.. So, look at the attached graph and face consensus or let's argue real socio/political economic details and face having your backward ass handed to yourself through your own ignorance!... http://images.sodahead.com/pr...
  • stormy rae 2012/06/09 21:57:04
    stormy rae
    +2
    love a good debate, and love it even more when they give me mainstream media based "facts" when i can link them to documented facts, i love handing someone their ass even if they wont carry it off with their tail between their legs, it says something about the informer, that even tho the idiots wont listen, we werent so arrogant with the information that we didnt choose to share, information is free, and the internet can both be an iq killer, or a really awesome tool in the fight to battle the commies trying to take over america
  • Rebel [SHP] 2012/06/09 19:35:28
    Rebel [SHP]
    +2
    They are trolling. You said it yourself. 99% of those threads are bait for attention. They want you to get upset, they want you to react, they are interested because of that reaction. I wont even reply to trolls known on this board half the time. Also of course it never works....they get banned every week and then new sock puppets come out, and repeat.
  • NEVER F... Rebel [... 2012/06/09 21:32:53
  • Swampdo... NEVER F... 2012/06/20 19:12:21
    Swampdog PWCM
    Just keep 'em on the plantation!
  • Vision of Verve 2012/06/09 19:27:13
  • NEVER F... Vision ... 2012/06/09 21:42:25
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/06/09 19:11:17
    Stupid people think they're smart.
    Demonic Rat Hunter
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/06/09 19:09:56 (edited)
    Stupid people think they're smart.
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
  • David Hussey 2012/06/09 19:07:13
    David Hussey
    +1
    The same reason why trolls make anti left wing threads. Or do you consider only those on the left as being capable of being a troll?
  • Vision ... David H... 2012/06/09 19:26:47
  • David H... Vision ... 2012/06/09 20:14:44
    David Hussey
    +1
    Yes, it is a legitimate question Brooke, but it contains an implication that trolling is a behavior only found in left leaning people which is a patently false assertion. I'm so fed up with all this partisan bickering, two groups of idiots squabbling over who gets to screw us over.
  • NEVER F... David H... 2012/06/09 21:54:50
  • David H... NEVER F... 2012/06/10 03:58:04
    David Hussey
    Seriously? You're trying to tell me that nobody coming from the right trolls? Seriously?
  • NEVER F... David H... 2012/06/10 09:00:27
  • David H... NEVER F... 2012/06/10 10:22:56
  • NEVER F... David H... 2012/06/10 11:40:33
  • Dark Kn... NEVER F... 2012/06/10 15:49:37
    Dark Knight
    I remember that j*****f from one of my polls a couple of months ago. He was whoring for the Left at the time - so, he's full of himself (himself being you know what). He tries to act all holier-than-thou until you get to know him. And, then, he's just another tool for the Labturds.
  • David H... Dark Kn... 2012/06/10 16:47:47
    David Hussey
    Yeah, you conservatards are just so perfect aren't you. You're all a friggin joke, just not bright enough to realize it
  • Dark Kn... David H... 2012/06/10 17:55:12
    Dark Knight
    We're not perfect, and we don't clim to be - the problem is that you think that you are. And, frankly, you're a duck.
    I know - I'm a bad speller, so shoot me.
  • David H... Dark Kn... 2012/06/10 20:07:50
    David Hussey
    You may not be claiming it, but somebody here is claiming it. And please, refer to where I have ever claimed to be perfect. Don't put words in my mouth, I don't need some partisan hack to speak for me. Frankly, you're not bright enough to be qualified
  • Dark Kn... David H... 2012/06/10 20:30:31
    Dark Knight
    +1
    We could always compare educational resumes if you'd like. I fear no real competition from a tool like you.
  • Swampdo... David H... 2012/06/20 19:19:31
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Perhaps, but we generally don't start the name calling, and we are the ones who earn the money that is taxed to provide the liberal control freaks with the money to buy the welfare/ food stamp/ illegal alien votes!
  • David H... Swampdo... 2012/06/21 00:08:38
    David Hussey
    Yeah? Try going to any political topic and politely post some liberal ideals. They will crawl out of the woodwork to question your intellect and your character.

And your comment here is full of partisan bigotry, the way you go on you would think that not a single liberal has a job or pays taxes. You hacks are really pathetic.
  • Swampdo... David H... 2012/06/21 01:56:45
    Swampdog PWCM
    Pathetic, right to the name calling, by the way your liberal ideas have all been tried and they don't work.Why try something that doesn't work? Remember the USSR? We may be pathetic to you, but we're happier than the whole lot of you.
  • David H... Swampdo... 2012/06/21 07:10:59
    David Hussey
    You are talking to a Canadian, someone who lives in a thriving socialist society. Don't tell me it doesn't work, I'm living it. And believe me, I am quite happy and from all the pissing and moaning floating North across the border I would say us 'socialists' are a hell of a lot happier than you 'capitalists'. Arrogant douche
  • NEVER F... David H... 2012/06/21 12:56:30
  • David H... NEVER F... 2012/06/22 07:16:21
    David Hussey
    How will America survive when its young women are brainless douches?
  • NEVER F... David H... 2012/06/22 07:22:04 (edited)
  • David H... NEVER F... 2012/06/23 00:44:14
    David Hussey
    Tell me something. Have you ever lived anywhere other than America? Or are you just one more arrogant clown who despite never having experienced life elsewhere is convinced that America is the greatest place on Earth?
  • NEVER F... David H... 2012/06/24 15:06:37
  • Swampdo... David H... 2012/06/21 17:08:50
    Swampdog PWCM
    Again with the name calling, Lemme know what you socialists plan to do when you run out of other peoples money. By the way our health plan is still better than yours, that's why we have so many Canadian "visitors". Are you retired? I am, have been for years. Ahhh capitalism, what a life. All that blather you hear floating across the border is from the socialist union crowd down here. Stay jealous my friend.
  • David H... Swampdo... 2012/06/22 07:17:24
    David Hussey
    Jealous? Thanks for the laugh, you guys provide a never ending supply of them.

Listen to you talk of running out of other peoples money. You do realize your debt per capita is more than twice ours. let me know what you plan to do when your creditors foreclose on you and your precious republic becomes a full blown oligarchy.
  • Swampdo... David H... 2012/06/24 13:13:52
    Swampdog PWCM
    I am an individual, something you know nothing about. You are a socialist, a small part of the larger collective. Therein lies the difference. If some one comes onto your property you will call the law to haul the trespassers off to jail, if someone comes onto my property I'll pullout my .357 and blow their ass away. What the government does, the government does. I vote conservative regardless, Enjoy your collective.
  • David H... Swampdo... 2012/06/24 16:01:02
    David Hussey
    Ah, one of them 'Deliverance' types. Go back to banging your daughter buddy.
  • David H... NEVER F... 2012/06/10 16:48:45
    David Hussey
    Yes, I am quite serious. Now troll along, I've wasted enough time on you...
  • Dark Kn... David H... 2012/06/10 17:57:04
    Dark Knight
    Typical overlording-wannabe labrat - when times are tough, you're all quitters.
  • David H... Dark Kn... 2012/06/10 20:08:26
    David Hussey
    Typical conservatard, shooting off their mouth about things they know nothing of.
  • Dark Kn... David H... 2012/06/10 20:32:25
    Dark Knight
    +1
    I've seen you out here sucking-off other labturds before. You can hide away from time-to-time; but everytime that you slither out from under your rock, you expose yourself repeatedly.

2014/07/31 03:38:31