Why do the obama supporters hate liberty and freedom

DanaR 2010/03/16 00:02:23
Seems the obama supporters are not big on personal responsibility, or self reliance.
All they want is big government to take care of them, not knowing that what they are doing is enslaving themselves to the government. Just look at the racist hate coming from the obama supporters, and obama himself. For what reason would obama allow the black panthers who were using violence against white voters, get off from being prosecuted. Why is it, since the election of obama, the country has become more divided instead of unified. Seems obama and his supporters are driven to have America erupt in all out war. So what are we left to do, but attack back against the intolerant hateful obama supporters, as they are proving they hate and despise those who do not support obama, and his progressive ideology.

• MarinerFH 2010/04/01 01:34:35
  • A SOCK PUPPET 2010/03/18 08:57:26 (edited)
    A SOCK PUPPET
    "Why is it, since the election of obama, the country has become more divided instead of unified?"

I know, right? I wish people would just-

"Why do the obama supporters hate liberty and freedom?"

... are you kidding me? Maybe the country has become more divided because of shit like what you just said. If someone hated liberty and freedom they wouldn't be in America. That is a dumb question and I'm having trouble believing you are honestly concerned about the political divide if you have to ask something like that.
  • DanaR A SOCK ... 2010/03/18 14:14:51
  • A SOCK ... DanaR 2010/03/18 21:06:17 (edited)
    A SOCK PUPPET
    Do you even see what you're typing?

You're not concerned about the political divide, you're concerned that there are people who disagree with you. People who are concerned about the divide don't accuse people on the other end of the political scale of hating freedom and all these other things you're claiming.

" Seems you are just a tad upset because you cannot honestly answer the question"

WHY DO YOU LOVE HITLER SO MUCH

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION PLEASE
  • DanaR A SOCK ... 2010/03/18 23:07:22
  • A SOCK ... DanaR 2010/03/19 00:41:51
    A SOCK PUPPET
    Yes, I must be a troll because I disagree with you.

While you're at it, you should accuse me of being a sock puppet.
  • DanaR A SOCK ... 2010/03/19 04:52:01 (edited)
  • A SOCK ... DanaR 2010/03/19 05:32:15
    A SOCK PUPPET
    Okay. You just keep telling yourself that I've lied and insulted you. Maybe that will eventually make it true.
  • JezzXv 2010/03/18 05:23:09
    JezzXv
    +1
    Their too lazy and gullible to think own their own, their on the mental equivalent of life support...expecting the government to do everything for them. They don't want freedom because that means personal responsiblity which is too much like work. Where was the public outcry or condemnation from our leader when the panthers were blocking the polls in Philly and threatening voters? How come all we ever heard about prior to his election were his white grandparents, yet now its like they never existed. The only thing transparent in this administration is Obama. He's setting race relations back 200 years.
  • ★Calliope★ 2010/03/17 10:27:34
    ★Calliope★
    +1
    Progressives foster the 'entitled' mentality. So much easier to transition to 'plantation mentality'.
  • ImageBandit ~ American Patriot 2010/03/17 02:41:26
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    +2
    americans cannot be trusted with freedom - it leads to god worship and socialist bashing and left witng denying, and baby protecting and the worst - keeping what you make and not sharing unless led by god to do so.
  • pickelllly 2010/03/17 00:00:53
    They just want to be spoon fed by the government
    pickelllly
    +1
    When you have no drive, no desire to work and find standing in the cheese line more work than what you care to do on most days you will then find it tolerable to have the government control your every move. These people will wake up but it will be too late to rescue your freedom. All you liberal, college educated freeloaders will find your pay checks going to uncle sam to support all the other freeloaders and not being yours to spend on a vacation, night out or anything for yourself. When you finally wake up it will be too late to reverse and what little freedom you thought you had will be gone. WAKE UP YOUNG PEOPLE, LIBERALS AND BRAIN DEAD.
  • Michaelene 2010/03/16 20:14:55
    Michaelene
    +2
    Good question and also some of the answers too. Just know that not all democrats are progressives. The country as well as the democrat party is severly divided which is why the health care reform bill is not a law yet.
    They'd love to just continue to blame republicans and scream about the party of no but I am thankful for everyone who is saying no right now.
    We have needed someone to say NO for tooo long now.
  • Matt 2010/03/16 20:02:34
    Matt
    +2
    Anybody that is still supporting Obama needs psychiatric treatment or to find a job, quickly ! Life support for them will not be able to continue much longer !
  • Captain Kirk~POTL 2010/03/16 19:42:21
    Captain Kirk~POTL
    +2
    Because the Democrats are communist bastards in disguise,and they want to destroy liberty and freedom!!
  • Bronx at Night 2010/03/16 17:56:08
    Bronx at Night
    +3
    I don’t think leftists are as freedom loving as they claim to be.
    They seem to want to shut up opposing views and pump their own propaganda.

leftists freedom loving claim shut opposing views pump propaganda
  • Isma'ila (God has heard)! 2010/03/16 17:22:55
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    +1
    They hate what America stands for!
  • ggaitherii 2010/03/16 17:22:08
    ggaitherii
    +2

Because that is what the two party system breeds. Pragmatic problem solving is not conducive to being re-elected, since citizens are so partisan these days. In my opinion, conservatism and liberalism have both had their cracks at it and both have failed. Neither was able to produce what they promised.

"Seems obama and his supporters are driven to have America erupt in all out war."

This would be funny if you were not serious. Every election, someone wins and someone loses. The closer the election, the more unhappy people there will be. That's our system. Sucks that you don't like it and see "all out war". Keep in mind that Republicans did not alter their platforms to please democratic voters they would never win over. Why does the current Republicans/conservatives expect anything different from a Democratic controlled Congress and White House? This all seem childish for adults to be engaging in if you ask me.
  • whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2010/03/16 16:05:31
  • All of the above
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +4
    I guess they love a Big Government Socialist Police State..Down the road they will find out the hard way..I love freedom and liberty and that why I fight! guess love government socialist police road love freedom liberty fight
  • Dogg ~ Ready for war 2010/03/16 14:05:16
    They are part of "if it feels good, just do it crowd"
    Dogg ~ Ready for war
    +2
    There was a time, long ago. notin this nation. But in others, where this idea was tried. serveral times. and it never work for long. But maybe it will work now. I mean look at america now. The marine corps. ( which I love) has gotten weaker over the years. Our children have gotten more spoiled( I have 4) the roots of the mind set of entitlement has taken hold, to the point. That those who work for a company Feel they deserve objects or a X amount of money for the glory of their presence. Companies down size. why, Because of this new found american mind set. Why make anything here, when you have some bum, at work wanting only to work 8 hours at 20 dollars a hour, and have 2 week vaction, full med package.. and actually only works maybe 28 hours a week. When at the same time, you can make your product in another nation at half the price, with those who are grateful for the chance to work, and work hard. There's the problem america. Why do we have a illegal problem... Because the illegals are grateful for any job for almost any amount. But as american what do we do, form a union. go on strike, demand more... Bankrupt where you are at.. forcing it to close or move, and then have the balls to cry to the news staying it's not fair. what not fair is the mind set of build a 10 dollar ...

There was a time, long ago. notin this nation. But in others, where this idea was tried. serveral times. and it never work for long. But maybe it will work now. I mean look at america now. The marine corps. ( which I love) has gotten weaker over the years. Our children have gotten more spoiled( I have 4) the roots of the mind set of entitlement has taken hold, to the point. That those who work for a company Feel they deserve objects or a X amount of money for the glory of their presence. Companies down size. why, Because of this new found american mind set. Why make anything here, when you have some bum, at work wanting only to work 8 hours at 20 dollars a hour, and have 2 week vaction, full med package.. and actually only works maybe 28 hours a week. When at the same time, you can make your product in another nation at half the price, with those who are grateful for the chance to work, and work hard. There's the problem america. Why do we have a illegal problem... Because the illegals are grateful for any job for almost any amount. But as american what do we do, form a union. go on strike, demand more... Bankrupt where you are at.. forcing it to close or move, and then have the balls to cry to the news staying it's not fair. what not fair is the mind set of build a 10 dollar product and having to pay out 20 dollars per product.
    But poeple are happy if they have their cell phone, big screen tv. Hell if you watch any news.. you really aren't being told the news... we are being feed sound bites. or snips..
    America has gotten weak, and dumb, and lazy... and we get what we work for...
  • Edward 2010/03/16 09:35:31
    Edward
    +4
    they don't want to have to earn a living they would rather get a free check and food stamps from the government.
  • Michaelene Edward 2010/03/16 20:06:06
    Michaelene
    +1
    All the while having a job "under the table" and getting cash.
  • Edward Michaelene 2010/03/16 22:55:57
    Edward
    +2
    exactly
  • Michaelene Edward 2010/03/27 18:12:14
    Michaelene
    Illegals know that amnesty is coming. Interviews have shown that many are coming sooner than planned so they can get amnesty.
  • Edward Michaelene 2010/03/29 09:07:31
    Edward
    +2
    a bad mistake on governments part
  • Dave In Cali 2010/03/16 04:15:53
  • DanaR Dave In... 2010/03/16 05:25:20
  • Dave In... DanaR 2010/03/16 05:33:23
    Dave In Cali
    +3
    So, what, you think are "too big to fail"? I have watched my family's life get screwed by corporate America repeatedly, from childhood on up. When we were down and out, we got kicked in our collective nutsack. There was no compassion for a hardworking couple with three kids - they got laid off, and had a hard time getting new jobs right away, just like I did 20 years later during the dotcom crash.

I'm still only making about 2/3 of my original salary from a decade ago, and my rent has gone up from 1200 per month to 1825 (USD, for you SH folks not form here). I have no savings, and it has nothing to do with me. I have a problem with people who will spit on their neighbors when they trip and fall.

Obama is trying (probably in vain) to change that one simple aspect of America. The dog-eat-dog mentality should not apply to a civilization that is run by those who are NOT DOGS. Even a guy I don't believe in agrees with me, but all you folks just keep telling me I'm crazy. I guess I'm ahead of my time or something.
  • DanaR Dave In... 2010/03/16 05:58:58 (edited)
  • snipe DanaR 2010/03/16 11:33:00
    snipe
    +8
    Now Dave's a typical Obama supporter...take it away from him and give it to me. These are the kind of People who will give Obama the perfect Utopia he seeks. Only problem is when they get there they'll find out that Obama's "hope and change" Train isn't taking them where they thought it would.
  • Dave In... snipe 2010/03/16 13:20:30
    Dave In Cali
    +1
    Hi Snipe. How did you miss the part where I say, "If Snipe gets laid off, take it from me and give it to him?"
  • snipe Dave In... 2010/03/16 18:20:59
    snipe
    +3
    Hey, Dave.sup? I musta missed that part,Dave. So, when can I expect my first check? I really prefer a money order, but whatever is easiest for you.

I was wondering, Dave, if we eliminate all the rich People, the Corporations, big Insurance, Wall Street, the Banks who's going to create jobs and hire all of us?
    Or are you saying you want Obama to take over everything and we'll let the Thugs in DC run it all, and then that way he can give it all to us? One problem,Dave, anytime the Gov gets involved in anything it goes Bankrupt.
  • Dave In... snipe 2010/03/16 18:38:56
    Dave In Cali
    Cheeky. Pointless, but cheeky.
    The check I would send you would only be for about 5 bucks, as I stated much earlier on.
    I said nothing whatsoever about getting rid of rich people, or any of that corny poop you just drooled out on the keyboard.
    Obama be damned. He's a temporary thing. Our society is (hopefully) permanent. We need to learn to help each other. Our government needs to learn to wash it's own laundry before helping other countries.
  • snipe Dave In... 2010/03/16 19:16:34
    snipe
    +3
    Well, I don't know Dave, reading your comments above it sure sounds like you have a powerful hate goin' on for the Man.
  • Dave In... snipe 2010/03/16 19:21:28
    Dave In Cali
    the Man :)
    I guess, I have a mistrust of the Man. It is, however earned.
  • PartysOver Dave In... 2010/03/16 11:18:04
    PartysOver
    +6
    Screwed by Corp America? Who the he!! signs your paycheck?
    screwed corp america signs paycheck
  • lsm2244 Dave In... 2010/03/16 13:30:21
    lsm2244
    +6
    So what would be your plan? Should we all throw all our money in a big pot and divide by the number of people in the country? I too am making less than I made a few years ago, and everything has gone up from rent, food, utilities etc. but taxing more will not make any of that go away. I don't think anyone is spitting on anyone. There are just lots of people that are very frustrated that they see the American way of life going away quickly and there doesn't seem to be anything we can do about it. If we are all having problems making it now, the taxes that are in the chute will tip us over the edge because there is no way that "free healthcare for all" can be provided with taxes from people making over 250K per year
  • Dave In... lsm2244 2010/03/16 13:38:02
    Dave In Cali
    +1
    News flash: The American way of life only ever existed for the ultra wealthy. The rest of live decent lives for the most part, but is far from the lofty ideals being espoused here.

My plan would not be to take all of our money and chuck it in a pot. Rather - if all taxable income was hit up for something tiny, like even just $5 a month, it would create a huge reservoir rather quickly. People how have been laid off could use a small portion of this money for emergency funding if they a) can prove the emergency and b) can prove they are looking for work, or c) have a verified medical reason not to.

It is basically a giant version of the tribal economy: One hunter can feed a whole tribe. If he gets hurt, well then another hunter must feed him so that he can get back on his feet, right? It's over simplified, so don't pick it apart too much - It would take all of the multiples and convoluted "other" numbers to get it to work. One thing's for sure though: Capitalism has failed - we watched it fail for new users in the former USSR. Now we are watching it fail for us here at home. We need a "hybrid", where you're still allowed to get rich - just not at some one else's expense. We are all part of the pyramid - you can't destroy the blocks on the bottom without eventually knocking the whole thing over.
  • lsm2244 Dave In... 2010/03/16 13:46:04
    lsm2244
    +5
    I think the point here is that we still have the freedom to make as much money as we want or can. Using you example of the tribal economy, if there is a hunter that provides for the rest of the tribe, where is the incentive for others to learn to hunt if they have a person that provides for what they need?

2014/09/30 06:05:35