Why do rich whites hates blacks?

gatordee 2012/03/26 15:48:48
Is it because they don't really what anyone to know that slavery is where their families got all of the riches from and if it got out they might loose their edge in favor and business? Or is it ignorance that keeps the game of fear alive so that they can remain in power? Weigh in and tell me what you take on racism in america is.
I must present the following that this question only refers to elitist and that the following questions provides a choice of selective ways in which to answer. "please read carefully or you might be offended."

• Suzy 2012/03/26 18:21:15
    is it ignorance?
    Suzy
    +10
    Bob, Bob, you've outdone yourself this time. This has got to be the stupidest, most inaccurate, and most inflammatory "question" ever asked on SodaHead.

Maybe we should take a poll on that. It would be much more valuable than your attempts to add fire to this inferno. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Charmaine 2012/06/10 01:27:31
    is it ignorance?
    Charmaine
    I don't want anything they have...I want to work for what I want!!!
  • Pm 2012/03/30 07:18:18
    is it ignorance?
    Pm
    +1
    Why do rich blacks hate blacks? Why do blacks commit over 50% of all murders in the nation but only consist of around 14% of the entire population? Do blacks hate life?
  • Tom Pm 2012/05/30 00:14:40
    Tom
    +1
    There is an unexplained sickness in the Black community, and that 50% that you so proudly identify is, " Black on Black," crime, just as most White murders are committed by White murderers. Hopefully they'll get around to you!
  • Pm Tom 2012/05/30 02:58:09
    Pm
    I reversed this stupid lib thread on the OP with my comment. I was just stating statistical facts...while he stated no empirical evidence to back his claims. typical lib.
    How many more whites are there than blacks?
  • Tom Pm 2012/05/30 03:30:14
    Tom
    Many more, so any stat that you assign to minorities, it is likely a greater NUMBER of Whites in the same condition.

Ya see!... Whites like to look past their own degenerates, to point the finger at other races degenerates!
  • Spence 2012/03/30 04:18:28
    is it ignorance?
    Spence
    That is a mass generalization. Sure, there are some rich white people who are racist, but there are also some rich black people who are racist. And there are also some poor white people who are racist. And there are also some poor black people who are racist. Racism doesn't confine itself to any particular group.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/03/30 02:00:33
    is it ignorance?
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    Thats not Fair Im White I am not Racist

lets Move Forward not backwards
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/03/29 23:48:37
    is it ignorance?
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    Man, what a crappy poll.
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2012/03/29 23:40:47
    is it ignorance?
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +1
    Bob put some names out.........TY..........
  • Nintaku 2012/03/28 12:27:27
    is it ignorance?
    Nintaku
    +1
    The people who control and own everything do not give a rats ass about black people.
    In fact, they give about as much of a damn about black people as everyone else who is under their boot-heels.
    So, no, you are a number like everyone else. The top tier elitists do not want to be knocked off their pedestals and keep everyone sniveling at the ground like obedient dogs.
    Maybe if black people came to terms with the idea that slavery--Oh, I don't know--ENDED and is not performed by this generation then they might get somewhere.

The problem is that black people like to use this external lotus known as "Racism" and go out of their way to find it so they can bitch and moan about how much people hate them or some garbage like that. I can do that, too! I could go around looking for anything that is discriminatory against gays, bi-sexuals, and/or transgenders and bitch and moan about it and let it effect my mood.
    I do not do this, just as you should not go looking for racism, as it steals control over myself and gives it to someone else who dislikes me. Once you give control over yourself to someone who wants to see you in a negative light, you will do things that do portray you in a negative way. Ergo empowering those who want to use or oppress you and weakening yourself.
    Think for yourself, otherwise you are just a tool to be used by people who want to take advantage of you.
  • Resp 2012/03/28 05:56:12
    is it ignorance?
    Resp
    +1
    Ignorance? It depends upon who is ignorant.

Didn't white Americans fight a civil war to end slavery?

Weren't whites also slaves? The word slave is from "slav", the European area where many white slaves were kidnapped.

Didn't Muslims and Jews invent slavery?

Didn't Jews dominate the trans-Atlantic slave trade but don't accept the blame?

Wasn't the first slave owner in America a Black man from Angola named Anthony Johnson?

Tell me when to stop.
  • Nintaku Resp 2012/06/12 10:13:36
    Nintaku
    Slavery was created in early history when people started subjegating others. This started before Sargon the Great, and continues through to today.
    In the modern era slavery is induced with debt, hence the term debt slaves.
  • Resp Nintaku 2012/06/12 20:55:13
    Resp
    Slavery is universal...
  • Nintaku Resp 2012/06/13 21:54:30
    Nintaku
    To take the concept of slavery a step further, one can argue that the current ideals of popular religion is slavery.
    All forms of Christianity, Catholicism (I've met Catholics who say it is not the same as Christianity), Islam, and any religion where the deity gives orders that must be followed can be viewed as slavery when taken to an extreme.
    Not to say religion is evil, religion is an abstract concept, but when taken to the extreme of some groups it can become a negative.

The logical opposite of slavery is freedom. With that in mind we are all slaves to the power of death, the dimension of Time, and so forth on things we have no control over.
  • ♠♠♠JeLLo♠♠♠ 2012/03/28 05:41:49
    is it fear of the truth?
    ♠♠♠JeLLo♠♠♠
    I fear the truth is you are a bored little troll. Good day Sir.
  • Savannah :) 2012/03/28 03:54:46
    is it ignorance?
    Savannah :)
    +2
    I think you are the ignorant one... I am rich and white and I do not hate black people in any way whatsoever... I cant believe you still ask these stupid questions If I could I would have you removed from Sodahead for being a stupid, ignorant, ass.
  • Dana 2012/03/28 01:17:46
    is it ignorance?
    Dana
    +1
    Because they're jealous of their tan?
  • Resp Dana 2012/03/28 05:56:57
    Resp
    Is it because blacks hate rich whites?
  • bpf 2012/03/27 23:50:29
    is it ignorance?
    bpf
    +1
    The ignorance is on your part...either you are the most dumbest person on earth or just a left-wing progressive who loves spouting hate speech on anyone that doesn't agree with you. It's obvious you have no ideal what you are talking about as many other people have stated on this page, many people were slaves sometime in the past.
    Except some races like the Jews who were butchered by the millions or as my mothers side of the family the Native Americans who were also butchered some tribes out of existence. And history shows that both White & Black Americans murdered the Native Americans why "to get rich". So unless you improve your level of debate and questions you should take a vacation from Soda-head for everyone's peace of mind.
  • lolitalovely 2012/03/27 21:03:45 (edited)
    is it fear of the truth?
    lolitalovely
    +1
    Neither. I knew tons of rich whites that really hated everyone, but I knew tons that didn't care about anyone. The only people I've met that hate blacks are poorer than dirt and live in ghettos. Generalizations can be very harmful.
  • sena 2012/03/27 12:08:35
    is it ignorance?
    sena
    wouldnt know am white but not rich
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/03/27 11:53:10
    is it ignorance?
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    1.) History shows that there were Chinese and Irish slaves in this country as well.
    2.) History also shows us that blacks were sold into slavery by their own people.
    3.) History shows that the KKK was formed by the Democrat Party.
    4.) History shows that the KKK murdered black and white Republicans for 100 years.
    5.) History shows that the Democrats filibustered civil rights bills in the 1960s.
    6.) History shows that MLK was a Republican.
    7.) History shows that the KKK never left the Democrat Party: http://hamptonroads.com/2012/...
    8.) obaaaaama, in his own words, is the most racist person to ever occupy the WH. snopes
    9.) Class warfare is a leftwing agenda made obvious every time the race card is played.
    10.) Hatred has no monetary value. I know more 'poor' racists than 'rich' ones.
  • nothingbutthetruth 2012/03/27 08:03:42
    is it fear of the truth?
    nothingbutthetruth
    I am not sure if that question is relevant. I won't say whites, as if it's all whites hate black. I think people overall should understand that we are not fighting against each other, but against principality and wickedness in high places.
  • Resizstance 2012/03/27 06:16:12
    is it fear of the truth?
    Resizstance
    +3
    Why do blacks hate rich whites? Is it because its easier to blame rich whites than to take responsibility for their own lives? Is it because using the same old tired excuse that their ancestors were slaves doesn't hold water anymore, but regardless of that fact they just need to blame rich whitey for everything they fall short at.

Or is it ignorance that keeps the game of playing the fear based race card alive, so that the Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's of the world can stay in power by being the defacto leaders of a black community that neither wants or needs the division that they continue to foster, in the name of their own twisted leftist agendas?
  • Tom Resizst... 2012/05/30 00:10:02
    Tom
    HEY... fool!... I'm a RICH BLACK GUY!... why do Whites hate rich Black guys? I see them (you) with that scowl on their face when they look over and see what I'm driving. The look on their faces when they come to service the home says it all. Fortunately not all Whites are that way, at least I don't think the ones that work for me are.

But the ones like you that think he must be a drug dealer, or an athlete, will undermine a successful achievement Black man in any way they can because the can't stand the idea that A BLACK MAN'S lifestyle puts theirs to shame. When the, where did I go wrong question pops into their heads!
  • Resizst... Tom 2012/05/31 06:51:00 (edited)
    Resizstance
    HEY TROLL!! Your living in a racist fantasy!! Whites might "Scowl" at you because of what your driving, but it isn't because your rich. It's the Chandeliers!!! LOL!!

troll living racist fantasy whites scowl driving rich chandeliers lol
  • Tom Resizst... 2012/05/31 15:25:28
    Tom
    Naw, must be the ceiling fan!
  • Resp Tom 2012/06/14 19:45:36
    Resp
    No! You wrong! I'm just a black man living in a white man's world... oh wait, I just realized I am Korean.
  • Tom Resp 2012/06/14 22:18:33
    Tom
    "You wrong!." yep, you're Korean, It's, "you're wrong!"
  • Resp Tom 2012/06/15 03:06:11
    Resp
    +1
    Nooo... that is not right either! It is 너 왜 그 래! nuh wae gu re!
  • Tom Resp 2012/06/15 03:40:00
    Tom
    Ya got me there!
  • darwolf 2012/03/27 06:08:45 (edited)
    is it ignorance?
    darwolf
    Far as i can tell the rich distrust anybody that they think is under them. White or black.
  • Resp darwolf 2012/06/15 03:06:48
    Resp
    Sometimes my girlfriend is under me.
  • Charles R. Anderson 2012/03/27 03:49:46
    is it ignorance?
    Charles R. Anderson
    When a rich white person or any other person for that matter hates all Blacks, that is certainly an act of irrationality, which is actually hard to excuse on the basis of ignorance. But note, when a black person hates all rich whites, that is just as irrational and otherworldly. Anyone who has been observant and thought about what he has observed knows that there are rich and poor whites and rich and poor blacks who are admirable people. But, those who are observant also know that many people, whether white or black, are not particularly observant and thoughtful. Ignorance and irrational hatred abound, but so do rational evaluations. One of the wonders of the private sector is that we are free to choose the people we want to associate with and cooperate with, so we can arrange our lives to mostly interact with rational and good people.
  • Mr Marvin 2012/03/27 03:29:48
    is it fear of the truth?
    Mr Marvin
    +2
    I am a white man and I do not hate blacks. Your question and answer options are bias and do not make sense.
    Slavery was wrong but there is nothing I did or can do to change history. You and I do not live during that time and there is nothing that will change it. Get over it before it eats you up with hate which will not help.
  • jasmine1 Mr Marvin 2012/03/27 14:51:10 (edited)
    jasmine1
    +1
    80% of the people of the world have descended from slaves, not necessarily African slaves, but slaves. Remember Europe was filled with them, Roman slaves, serfs, etc. So was Asia and Russia. Russia freed the serfs five years before Lincoln freed the slaves here in the US. When armies conquered cities they killed the men and sold the women and children into slavery. They made a lot of money this way. Many Indians had slaves from conquests. Don't forget South America. Many whites came here as indentured slaves. Using slavery as an excuse doesn't cut the mustard!
  • sandi 2012/03/27 02:36:55
    is it fear of the truth?
    sandi
    +1
    There should have been one more choice...this is not true!!!
  • writing_fanatic 2012/03/27 02:31:52
    is it ignorance?
    writing_fanatic
    +1
    You are so ignorant I swear. They dont, generally. I mean, sure, some do, but they don't for the most part.
  • Dead Girl Superstar! 2012/03/27 02:12:31
    is it ignorance?
    Dead Girl Superstar!
    +1
    They don't.
    Sure, some might, but there's people of every color, race, money-status, etc, that think both good and bad about others.
    A persons color or anything else shouldn't determine anything.
    I have rich white friends, who are best friends with colored people. Who cares about race??
  • smilinbobs 2012/03/27 02:09:03
    is it ignorance?
    smilinbobs
    They hate all poor and lower middle class people regardless of color. I'm sure that most have rich black friends. You have to stop trying to make everything a black and white problem It's not. Very few people hate an individual based on skin color. Sometimes people make racist comments but usually it's about types of people not skin color. By saying things of this nature it shows that you are a racist.

2014/04/23 13:38:36