Why do People hate President Obama more than any other President?

Christina 2011/05/09 02:16:12
Why does everyone hate Obama so much. Please someone tell me. He is the same as any other president. The only difference I see is he is black. I know some really dislike him for what he stand for, but some seem to hate him no matter what he does. He gets Osama and I see really horrible things said about him. Some are going to say "He didnt get him the Seals did?". I understand that, but if Bush would have killed or what ever happened, I bet no one would be posting he should be arrested or he should be shot. What does he have to do to get his props. I seen a pic of a Pres. Obama being drug away by the cops. Why please tell me why he should be arrested. I know people dont like presidents. I understand that the Republicans and The Democrats dont agree. That has always been but I see more hate for President Obama than any other. Please dont leave a ignorant remark or a stupid pic., I really want a true honest answer, I just really dont understand.

• 56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA... 2011/05/09 04:14:06 (edited)
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +16
    I do not "hate" the man.
    I strongly dislike his policies.
    I strongly dislike his fundemental transformation!
    I strongly dislike the fact he is intentionally destroying the Constitiution of the United States of America.
    I strongly dislike the fact he wants to make The United States of America a cradle to grave nanny state!
    I strongly dislike the fact he is trying to make The United States of America into a third world country.

• Pardna 2014/08/15 20:23:12
    Pardna
    +2
    Because Feaux News tells them to and no self respecting Repugnantcan can help themselves from being silent about the lies, because lies mean votes it's times were in. And boy if you don't do anything and you have no plan you have to have haters and fuel the fire with flashpoint issues so you get votes.
  • jon92649 2013/11/05 04:56:44
    jon92649
    come January 1 all of you believers will see doom on the horizon....Just remember if you like your insurance ,you can keep it PERIOD...If you like your family doctor . you can keep him...PERIOD........WELL........ comes the change you were told about ....Now all you can do is HOPE that this is a bad nightmare and you will soon wake up.........WAKE UP .....Thats the key word
  • WKMF jon92649 2013/12/12 15:05:23
    WKMF
    You mean 'key phrase.' Just saying.
  • ed road 2013/10/11 01:44:01
    ed road
    +1
    He is a complete liar--the worst I have ever seen. He is the most arrogant man on the face of the earth. He cares nothing about anyone except for himself. He was raised a communist and hides this from the people. He has made fun of the most beautiful words ever spoken--"The Sermon on the Mount." He is lawless with no respect for the constitution or the basic rights of man. He makes kill lists of anyone he doesn't like. He uses drones to kill innocent people. Anyone who likes this man or who voted for him is a complete moron. America has a lot of morons. Why not just put Satan himself up there? We would love to vote him in too!
  • salvado... ed road 2013/11/17 14:50:19
    salvador claflin
    +1
    Well, ed road i voted for him ,and so did my family. I am white educated man,so if met you face to face,i would kick your ass.
  • WKMF ed road 2013/12/05 12:57:37
    WKMF
    Nonsensical, paranoid drivel. Turn off Fox and Limbaugh.
  • WKMF 2013/06/06 17:59:53
    WKMF
    Actually, the hatred of Bush was almost as visceral. I should know-- I was one of the haters.
  • ted dingess 2013/02/21 16:20:10
    ted dingess
    +1
    because he is a forrunner of the anti christ
  • WKMF ted din... 2013/12/05 13:02:18
    WKMF
    Oh, for Christ's sake!
  • WKMF 2012/10/25 20:13:14
    WKMF
    +2
    Deep-seated, reactionary racism.
  • Kristen 2012/06/27 13:11:46
    Kristen
    +2
    Not everyone hates Obama. As a person I like him as a President I dont.
    If you want the TRUTH - watch Fox news. Not being rude. You need to do research on him. Do you honestly think a country would go through so much effort to bring down a president just because he is half black. It has nothing to do with color. But when you dont have the facts thats an easy card to use.

When do you ever hear republicans talk about color? NEVER Im sooo tired of Obama using the race card. Truth be told republicans dont care if your skin color is turquoise as long as you get the job done right.

My opinion Mitchelle Obama is far worse than Barak.

Examples:
    1.) He wants to make microchips mandatory. - very scary thing.
    2.) Hes openly said "My Muslim faith" a news reporter needed to remind him he was a Christian. He then said "My Christian faith"
    3.) There are pictures of Obama in Muslim Uniform. He is a Muslim.
    4.) He failed Law school
    5.) At 9/11 Ceremony Mitchelle Obama said "All this for a damn flag" and Obama gave a sarcastic nod. Youtube it. ****
    6.) He removed Bibles from the Air Force.
    7.) He is a marxist
    8.) MOST IMPORTANT - It is not Americas job to police the world which is what he is trying to do.
    9.) He wants a one world government. Which is no government at all.
    10.) He is try...

Examples:
    4.) He failed Law school
    7.) He is a marxist
    10.) He is trying to and has taken God out of the Pledge of Allegiance.
    11.) If your BMI is over the limit. He wants the goverment to put you on a special diet.
    12.) Bottom Line: It is not the governments job to mingle in our every day lives. Our founding fathers went home at night some even had other jobs there was no government runs every aspect of you life like it is today.

There are so many more reasons -- Research why he shouldn't be.

Once we remove God from this country - we are done...this country will quickly fall apart..thats why Obama needs to be removed, In short he genuinely HATES what America stands for thats why he wants so much "Change"
  • Siniste... Kristen 2012/06/28 16:17:48
    Sinister One
    +2
    I don't like the guy either but your reasons are the dumbest I've seen.

1. Microchip? Not going to happen in reality
    2. So are you saying Christians is the only religion allowed to run the United States? So you dont beleve in the 1st Amendments.
    3. So what if he is Muslim? If you dont like them so much why dont you organize a group and go burn there bible?

Why I dont like him?

Bring the troops back, disband some of the units, cut cost on the government spending
    Increase the rates on the Rich. They need to pay more not the middle class or the ones working hard to live check to check.
    Stop giving to the dame poor who are to lazy to work, let them die on the streets if they dont work.
    Take control of states that are failing and boot the leaders with people who make sense.
  • WKMF Siniste... 2013/06/06 17:58:28
    WKMF
    "let them die on the streets if they dont work."

These are the comments that make me truly cringe a what my fellow-citizens are thinking.
  • Henry Siniste... 2013/10/15 12:31:18
    Henry
    I agree with some of your views,but let`s not forget he is only one man and he did not send the troops over there and this country was already in a recession way before he took office,this is all on Bush and his party,they ran the country in the ground for 8 years not him.
  • WKMF Kristen 2012/11/08 19:30:11
    WKMF
    "If you want truth, watch Fox News" has got to be the most hilarious thing I've read today. No mandatory microchips, he's a Christian, not a Muslim, he did not fail law school (in fact, he taught Constitutional Law at one), I haven't heard about anything having to do with bibles at the Air Force, "Michelle" is not spelled "Mitchelle." A Marxist? Please. Learn the meaning of terms before using them in a public forum. Every president since World War II has, to one degree or another, "policed the world." He does not want a one-world government; he much prefers being president of a capitalist, democratic country. You are deeply misinformed, a result of getting all your information from the propaganda wing of the Republican Party, Fox "News." Declaring things to be true that are easily verifiable as false causes one to look ridiculous.
  • Henry WKMF 2013/10/15 12:36:06
    Henry
    +1
    It`s amazing how the right wing media(FOX NEWS) has switched all the country problems of the last 20 years on the president and not on who the blame really is(the two Bushes).Don`t get me wrong Obama has made some mistakes.
  • demetrius Kristen 2013/01/23 01:03:20
    demetrius
    +2
    1. that's factually incorrect that's just a republican conspiracy
    2. hes not Muslim he is a protestant christian
    3. ever heard of Photoshop?
    4. he did not fail law school he graduated top of his class from Harvard law school and was the first black president of the Harvard law review
    5. yes, because everything on YouTube is true
    6. why would he do something stupid like that when its a right of the people to practice whatever religion they want
    7. you cant even define Marxist let alone accuse someone of being one he is a democrat
    8. he is not trying to police the world he has tried to find a peaceful solution to every foreign problem
    9. why would he want one world government and he works in the government
    10. I along with many other peers of mine still say under god in the pledge of allegiance so your an idiot
    11. yeah because he can control every fat person in the united states stfu
    12 i don't see any government officials walking around mingling in peoples lives

Every point you just made is false, stupid or racist (yes racist because if he was white you would not be saying this crap). How does he hate America and he says constantly that his story is only possible in america he understands and loves american principles. He was talking about changing the way we run this country meaning le...
    3. ever heard of Photoshop?

Every point you just made is false, stupid or racist (yes racist because if he was white you would not be saying this crap). How does he hate America and he says constantly that his story is only possible in america he understands and loves american principles. He was talking about changing the way we run this country meaning leaving the middle class in the dirt and giving all the money to the rich guys who don't need it that's what change is. You watch way too much fox news and need to start watching something a little less partisan its the republicans destroying this country with their partisan politics and idiotic conspiracy theories buddy
  • WKMF Kristen 2013/06/06 17:56:24
    WKMF
    "If you want the TRUTH - watch Fox news."

That's easily the most hilarious thing I've read all day.
  • Henry Kristen 2013/10/15 12:25:50
    Henry
    +1
    I have watched FOX NEWS and I have yet to see them respect anyone`s view that was not the same as theirs, but if you really want the facts about how right wing nuts FOX NEWS really is just do some research on the things they say and watch "The Young Turks" on YouTube. Don`t believe everything you hear,research it and find out the truth for yourself.
  • Henry 2012/03/27 14:35:37
    Henry
    +3
    Well Christina , all I can tell you is that ,you get enough people to dump on someone people will begin to follow their lead instead of finding out the true facts about the person or policies. "knowledge is the key " and alot of us do not have it or want it.
  • LaurWarren 2011/11/29 20:43:55
    LaurWarren
    +1
    I believe alot of people are misiniformed about Obama. I try to stay out of the 2 party bickering. Everyone is talking about how he is trying to change America. You guys don't get it. Have you looked at our economy?America NEEDS to be changed. I have listened to republican debates with honest ears. All I hear is obama bashing. I don't hear THEIR plans to fix the economy. Coming from a republican household, I believe that with the state this country is in, republican tactics would be the death of this country in 2012. Which is why I am voting that obama be relected in 2012. Stop saying Obama is leading this country in socialism. You are ignorant and brainwashed. I honestly believe people will complain no matter who is president. The republicans do not want obama to succeed in taking this country forward. I am entirely embarassed by the Republican party and want nothing to do with them this year. I pray for America's sake,none of them take office.
  • Tyrone Harvey 2011/06/19 03:24:32
    Tyrone Harvey
    +1
    AMERICA’S BIG PROBLEM

America’s big problem is the fact of not acknowledging America’s unfair un even disrespectful start! In the beginning America create the “privilege have” and the “have not system“. The “privilege rich and super rich” and the “establish poor“! The people that were going to be in authority and the people that were going to be under the privilege authority! Out of that decision of establish privilege came Greed Discrimination, Jim Crow Law” Segregation” Separate But Equal” Later the need for a Civil Rights Bill!” There was never NO “pulling yourself up by your boot straps” for the majority NEVER! There has always been the majority helping the majority to stay ahead of the minority unfairly! Even with the majority static the majority has always been weak and afraid to compete fairly! “THE RESULT”A establish mentality of racial hatred that has dominated American society. America’s bad condition of today can be link back to America’s start! We can’t change what we don’t acknowledge! Republican politician like Ran Paul wants to reestablish the evil of American start! His father Republican Ron Paul wants to legalize all drugs! He also wants to decriminalize prostitution and make it a choice for all Americans! Governor Christie of NJ is a proven idiot and a bully...
    AMERICA’S BIG PROBLEM

America’s big problem is the fact of not acknowledging America’s unfair un even disrespectful start! In the beginning America create the “privilege have” and the “have not system“. The “privilege rich and super rich” and the “establish poor“! The people that were going to be in authority and the people that were going to be under the privilege authority! Out of that decision of establish privilege came Greed Discrimination, Jim Crow Law” Segregation” Separate But Equal” Later the need for a Civil Rights Bill!” There was never NO “pulling yourself up by your boot straps” for the majority NEVER! There has always been the majority helping the majority to stay ahead of the minority unfairly! Even with the majority static the majority has always been weak and afraid to compete fairly! “THE RESULT”A establish mentality of racial hatred that has dominated American society. America’s bad condition of today can be link back to America’s start! We can’t change what we don’t acknowledge! Republican politician like Ran Paul wants to reestablish the evil of American start! His father Republican Ron Paul wants to legalize all drugs! He also wants to decriminalize prostitution and make it a choice for all Americans! Governor Christie of NJ is a proven idiot and a bully. But there are Republican politician that want a proven idiot to run for President!
    America must wake up and stop referring to the politician of America’s past. To direct America’s future! America must also recognize politician of today that are detrimental to America’s better future! America’s big problem is the fact of not acknowledging America’s unfair un even disrespectful start! We can’t change what we don’t acknowledge! We can be the greatest country and make GOD proud. Or we can continue to not acknowledge America’s big problem! The problem started way before President Obama! President Obama is the recovery President!
  • Tyrone Harvey 2011/06/19 03:20:31
    Tyrone Harvey
    COMPARING PRESIDENT OBAMA TO OTHER PRESIDENTS IS IGNORANT!

There has never in the history of America been a President. That receive the country in worse condition then President Obama. Republican President G.W. Bush started two wars and a prescription plan ALL NOT PAID FOR! Twenty two million jobs lost under Bush. The Bush tax cuts (13 years old) that gave tax break to the rich and super rich. Has done nothing for the America economy. Over 10 trillion dollar debt the day President Obama took office. So any idiot that tries to compare any past President to President Obama is straight up ignorant! OR A REPUBLICAN!!

On top of running the country President Obama dealt with the BP oil spill. Hurricanes and tornados disasters in the 30! Fire in the country that has result in federal relief! Never in the history of America has a President dealt with more! NEVER!

Then it’s the media ( FOX NEWS) 24/7 criticism of President Obama. Spreading lies and repeating lies! The Republicans in congress voting no no no! To anything propose by President Obama! The midterm election slow down the recovery by voting in do nothing Republicans.

Bottom line President Obama is working for the American people! Many Republican that won seat in the 2010 midterm election are under recall…The Republi...

Bottom line President Obama is working for the American people! Many Republican that won seat in the 2010 midterm election are under recall…The Republican voters now see that Republican politician are working against America and for the rich and the super rich!

President Obama stimulus package save a million jobs and the automobile industry! Without the stimulus package unemployment will be 33% not 9.1%. Before President Obama healthcare plan Government healthcare was costing taxpayer billion of dollars a day!
  • The Dude Tyrone ... 2012/10/31 17:35:04
    The Dude
    Keep drinking the Kool Aid you moron!
  • Keith B... The Dude 2013/03/13 03:58:46
    Keith Blackwell
    Well your insults just show your level of education and your inferiority. I smell possum stew, is that you?! yeeeee haaawww
  • The Dude Keith B... 2013/03/25 01:51:20
  • Keith B... Tyrone ... 2013/03/13 03:56:26
    Keith Blackwell
    I agree with you a thousand percent. There are other obvious reasons but most are too embarrassed to admit it because it would simplify them and expose their ignorance. I am sure most can fill in the blanks.
  • tea for you 2011/05/20 16:08:44 (edited)
    tea for you
    +3
    Not everybody hates Obama , the majority elected him and will do again.about 20% scream as if they are the majority
  • Christina tea for... 2011/05/20 16:17:57
    Christina
    +1
    Thanks Johnny
  • The Dude 2011/05/19 03:04:29
    The Dude
    +1
    hate obama

Maybe because he is a danger to our country, is considered weak by our friends and foes, more people than ever are dependent on the government....
  • Christina The Dude 2011/05/19 03:07:11
    Christina
    Thank you for you comment
  • tea for... The Dude 2011/05/20 16:23:40
    tea for you
    you want Obama to legalize your drug use , thats why your pissed DUDE
  • WKMF The Dude 2012/10/25 20:21:48
    WKMF
    +3
    So the man who ordered the strike on bin Laden is a danger to the country. May I assume the man who can't visit one of our closest allies without insulting and alienating most of the population would be an improvement? Interesting...
  • cutter's falls 2011/05/19 02:54:09
  • Christina cutter'... 2011/05/19 02:57:42
    Christina
    +2
    that is sad. the parents should be smacked for this.
  • cutter'... Christina 2011/05/19 03:01:27
  • Christina cutter'... 2011/05/19 03:10:51
    Christina
    +2
    Well he will always remember what his parents taught him, but he might grow up and see that hate is wrong. My parents didnt walk around making racist comments but every once in a while my dad would say something kinda racist. I didnt understand what he meant until i got older. Nothing like what this kids parents are teaching him. WOW. I would smack my kids in the mouth.
  • cutter'... Christina 2011/05/19 03:14:31
  • Christina cutter'... 2011/05/19 03:24:39
    Christina
    +2
    i respect your opinion thank you. i miss worded my question, I didnt mean I thought everyone was racist. People make racist comment on here all the time, but i know that not everyone who leaves a comment are racist. And thank you again.
  • cutter'... Christina 2011/05/19 10:58:12

2014/09/02 14:08:40