Why do people hate Obama so much? I mean, what has he done to deserve this criticism?

Dreamy 2012/04/22 03:18:13
Related Topics: Obama, Criticism
I think people are trying to push him towards quitting...

• saywaaa... Adakin ... 2012/09/28 05:34:30
    saywaaat4321
    +6
    The key reason for the hate(not merely disagreement) is the fact that he is Black and represents the most powerful nation. You can tell by the code words used to describe his very being by his opposition, like 'arrogant' 'snob' and 'the annointed one rather than the president (hannity of fox). If he were white he would be described as proud or a take charge guy. You claim such concern about our childrens' financial future because of the trillions of debt yet you support those who oppose improvement of education that would better enable them to feel the jobs that would best bring down the deficit. Obama didnt borrow all that money to fight those unfunded wars that took more than 100 times the lives that were lost at the twin towers. you expected obama to undue in 4 years that which took more than 8 years to evolve??? thats insane!!!.
  • Adakin ... saywaaa... 2012/09/28 13:33:17 (edited)
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    So the key reason for the "hate" is because he is Black? Does that mean that folks only "hate" half of him? Do they "love" the white half? And "code words"??? Sorry, but don't read palms, I don't have a membership card for Phycic Hotline, and I don't try to interpret "code words" by reading things into what folks actually say. I only go by what is actually said.

Such a racist mindset and statement really isn't worthy of my time or response, so I will go on to your more (slightly more) rational comments.
    == == ==
    SayWhat: "You claim such concern about our children’s' financial future because of the trillions of debt"

Yes I do. Ignoring the problem merely enslaves our children to be bound to the greed of the previous generation's demand of something for nothing. I.E. the 47% that Romney spoke of in that infamous speech he made last March that he accurately said were the people that won't be voting for him anyway, so has a candidate, his job is to focus on the sector of voters that are still undecided. As you obviously don't care about loading your children up with debt, but only educating them just enough to get a job that will PAY that debt... you obviously have bought into the Plantation mindset where the slaves are well trained so as to be able to make the plantation as...

<

&

== == ==

Yes I do. Ignoring the problem merely enslaves our children to be bound to the greed of the previous generation's demand of something for nothing. I.E. the 47% that Romney spoke of in that infamous speech he made last March that he accurately said were the people that won't be voting for him anyway, so has a candidate, his job is to focus on the sector of voters that are still undecided. As you obviously don't care about loading your children up with debt, but only educating them just enough to get a job that will PAY that debt... you obviously have bought into the Plantation mindset where the slaves are well trained so as to be able to make the plantation as productive as possible... not for the benefit of the slaves, but for the benefit of the Plantation Massah, as nowhere in the training does the Massah ever teach the slaves how to OWN their own plantation. Yet you don't mind piling on more and more debt while destroying the purchasing power of the dollar you earned that is already in your pocket. Example of that is the $1.80/gallon for gas when Barry was sworn in as POTUS compared to the $3.80/gallon it costs now. Or that ounce of gold that cost $880/oz in Jan'09 versus the $1700 /oz today. Or that institutional size can of tuna that I've been buying for our church 'feed the homeless' project we have every weekend. I've been providing my famous tuna casserole each week for years... and that super large can of tuna at Walmart used to cost $7.95 in 2008 but costs $12.39 last week. That's erosion of purchasing power I'm talkin' about. Do you think it will be any better in 2016? Or 2020? Or when your children are buying tuna, gas or can no longer afford to invest in gold? Barry said he would only raise taxes those earning above $250k... but instead, he has eroded the purchasing power of EVERYONE, including those in the lowest income levels! Inflating the number of dollars in circulation is still eroding the value of that currency and either way you slice it, it’s still a tax!
    == == ==
    SayWhat: "yet you support those who oppose improvement of education that would better enable them to feel the jobs that would best bring down the deficit"

Can you give me an example of either the GOP or the Libertarian Party (both of whom are those that "you support") of opposing "improvement of education"???

I do oppose the unconstitutional involvement of the federal government in state functions, i.e. providing education to our children. I would much rather have 50 different states (or 57 states, for Obama supports) trying their own individual policies of improvement for education than to have all 50 trying to adhere to a 'one size fits all' federal mandate that provides 7% of the educational funding while requiring 100% of the regulatory control and underfunded mandates imposed on those states.

Besides, I'm a supporter of public FUNDING of education and not a supporter of public VENDING of education. Vouchers work quite well for providing food, housing, college education and dozens of subsidy endeavors, so why can't we simplify our government's involvement and just provide each parent with a voucher or tax credit up to the amount that society is willing to fund, for each of that parent's K-12 age children?

Why not simply allow each state's commerce department assist their existing "public" school teachers and administrators in opening their own private schools, assisting them with SBA loans and assisting them with the purchase of existing franchises like Sylvan, Montessori or 'The Learning Center' or the dozens of other acclaimed educational training venues that are available? Why have gov't RUNNING schools when they can simply be FUNDING schools via vouchers and tax credits?

Why is it that the typically PRO-CHOICE Liberal Progressives are so REGRESSIVE when it comes to being Pro-Choice in where parents can choose their child to school?

Again, please give me an example of either the GOP or the Libertarian Party of opposing
    "Improvement of education"???
    == == ==
    SayWhat: "Obama didn’t borrow all that money to fight those unfunded wars that took more than 100 times the lives that were lost at the twin towers"

Yes, you are right. Less than one trillion went to pay for the war that Barry escalated in Afghanistan. The remaining FIVE TRILLION DOLLARS of debt was spent on things like non-existing "shovel ready" jobs that Barry later said were not 'shovel ready'... Or funding his trillion dollar 'stimulus' package where Gary Johnson noted:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?... Or paying for entitlements like the Social Security deficit where 44 million current beneficiaries are receiving benefits while 85 million baby boomers are just now reaching the age to claim benefits, thereby adding 200% more RIDERS in the wagon than there were, while fewer and fewer workers are PULLING the wagon. Barry's solution is to PRINT MORE MONEY.
    == == ==
    SayWhat: "you expected Obama to undue in 4 years that which took more than 8 years to evolve???

Yes, I expected Obama to do what HE SAID he would do! I.E. cut the deficit in half in four years (his 2008 campaign platform), Cut unemployment to less than 5% (it was just over 7% when he was sworn in, [the lowest rate of unemployment during his entire administration]), Not have any lobbyists in his administration (that promise was broken in February 2009, <30 days after becoming POTUS). Close Gitmo within a year. (It’s still in operation). I could go on, but I need to comment on your point "you expected Obama to undue in 4 years that which took more than 8 years to evolve???"

Please note that Reagan 'inherited' far worse economy (16% interest rates, massive inflation, 10.7% unemployment, etc, etc from Jimmy Carter. Yet by the end of Reagan's first 4 years, inflation was down to less than 4%, unemployment was less than 5% and the economy and GDP was growing at over 6%...

That just proves that it can be done!

But not with the policies of Obama that are "geared toward managing the decay of our nation. Managing declining resources. Managing diminishing manufacturing capacity. Managing a lower standard of living where he would put the coal & oil industries out of business and "electricity would cost substantially more"....which is exactly what I said back in April, which is what prompted you to reply to me 6 hours ago. Compare that to Jimmy Carter and you would find numerous similarities in Obama's "managing the decay" to Carter's administration of lower standards, and failure using both administrations’ dismal projections.

YES! I did expect Obama to DO WHAT HE PROMISED TO DO.
    == == ==
    SayWhat: "thats insane!!!."

You are quite right... That IS the definition of insanity. Voting for the same person, who promises the same policies, wanting to do the same thing over and over, while telling us to expect a DIFFERENT RESULT... is quite insane!!!

That's why I'm voting for change this time so as to NOT do the same thing over and over while trying to get me to believe it will result in a different result.

You are quite right... That IS the definition of insanity.
  • Jesse saywaaa... 2012/09/30 00:41:37
    Jesse
    +3
    Black? Really? You poor pathetic fool. Rush Limbaugh said it best "As a country, we can survive another 4 years of Obama... But can we survive another 4 years in a country full of people that would re-elect Obama?". I would say no.
  • Trixie saywaaa... 2012/10/25 06:29:12
    Trixie
    A person who is part white/black is not considered a black person! Check the dictionary....
  • Adam Swain Adakin ... 2012/10/04 21:23:35
    Adam Swain
    When you are put into a position where you are forced to deal with decay, why is it a bad thing to deal with the decay? No, my children will not be better off than me because of the Obama Administration from 2009 to 2012, but my children wouldn't have been better with the McCain from Administration from 2009 to 2012, nor would they be better had there been a Romney Administration from 2009 to 2012. Most people's "evidence" of Obama's supposed failures are circumstantial. Many of the things that people point out as things that went wrong during the Obama Administration were inevitable, and he is the man to blame because he is the one behind the wheel.
  • Adakin ... Adam Swain 2012/10/05 03:43:52
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    The decaying economy that Carter handed off to Reagan was arguably worse. As I stated above, Reagan turned it around in his first 4 years. Barry didn't. See my comments above for further details.
  • Esther ... Adakin ... 2012/10/24 15:26:41
    Esther Osayande
    Well, I have become better off since Obama has been in office, And Im not the only one. My life has become better this past year and a half. My job has been saved, my family ( all) has medical insurance, we even been able to save money-something we hadnt been able to do for awhile. Myself and many many others have benefited from his time in office. It will be interesting to see how many people dont feel the way you do - should he be re-elected. And then what will you post on this site should that happen........I really would like to know- without the underlaying sarcasm please!
    OBAMA inspires my whole family, neighbors, workers and freinds. If Romney inspires you thats good! Dont assume Obama isnt inspiring just because he doesnt inspire you. Its that general attitude and perception that cause so much angst between voters. Hating on one another...........something I find that republicans do very, very well- they just call it something else. As far as swing voters, some swing voters need some type of fodder to help make thier decision.......unfortunatly some need the hate spin. Thank God some swing voters really are concerned about the whole picture. Like how did this get like this in the first place - bet you wont talk about that, and if you do..PLEASE! do your research, get the facts....right.
  • Adakin ... Esther ... 2012/10/24 15:54:31
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    "OBAMA inspires my whole family, neighbors, workers and freinds. If Romney inspires you thats good!"

Can you point to anything I said regarding Romney? Why do you assume that I'm a Romney supporter?

I'm voting for Gary Johnson, the LP candidate for president. Johnson is the ONLY candidate that has stated he would balance the budget while both Romney & Obama have promised to keep loading more and more debt upon our children. When George Bush was elected in 2000, an ounce of gold could be bought for $220 and a gallon of gas was $1.51. When minimum wage was $1.00 an hour's worth of work would buy just over two gallons of gas, today's minimum wage of $7.25 STILL BUYS just over two gallons of gas. So how is what either the Dems or GOP helping?
  • Esther ... Adakin ... 2012/10/24 16:06:58
    Esther Osayande
    +1
    I really dont know who you are supporting. If Gary Johnsom is your man, then that's okay. The truth is- even if Obama hadnt won the election & the other elect would have the same major issues to deal with would pretty much have the same outcome. Expert political anaylis agree that no one president could have been able to fix the mess that the Bush Admin left for the next president. I do believe everyone should vote for who they believe will do a better job in office - Hopefully that person will have a vision of the whole picture and how to really piece it together so that the poor population isnt increased, our military is strong and economics are back in check. Good luck with your vote. Maybe one day we will have a thriving 3rd party.
  • Adakin ... Esther ... 2012/10/24 18:04:26
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Thanks for the kind words and civil reply... but remember that G.W. had a deficit of just $165 billion and unemployment was just 4.6% in Jan'07 when the Dems got control of congress... and it was Barney Frank that said that Bush, McCain and others in the GOP were just trying to scare people when they begged congress to put constraints and regulations on the housing and banking finance industry... while Fannie and Freddie funnelled millions of dollars into the campaign coffers of both of the major political parties so as to keep them from cutting off their gravy train... And Bush's phased in tax rate cuts, once fully phased in (2006) generated the highest amount of gross tax revenue ever in the history of the U.S. Treasury department... so the claim that some have that Bush's tax cuts COST money, is bogus... just as the tax cuts implimented by Calvin Cooledge, John Kennedy and Ronald Reagan increased tax "revenues" after cutting tax "rates".

I always cringe when I see/hear of the "Mess that the Bush Admin left"... Although Bush certainly is not without fault, he did have the help of a congress that enjoyed the benefits of the lobbyists from Wall street calling the shots.
  • BlueRepublican 2012/04/29 19:25:18
    BlueRepublican
    "Why do people hate Obama's POLICIES so much? I mean, what have HIS POLICIES done to deserve this criticism?
    @Dreamy...There, fixed it for ya!!! :-)
  • Jesse BlueRep... 2012/09/30 00:43:34
    Jesse
    +3
    Read Adikin's post.
  • BlueRep... Jesse 2012/09/30 18:46:29
    BlueRepublican
    I tried Jesse, but once he got into the race stuff, it turned me away.
  • Adakin ... BlueRep... 2012/10/05 03:49:00 (edited)
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    The "race stuff" was in rebuttal to a racist bigot's comments. If you are really interested in the answer to "why people hate Obama's policies so much" I answered that question in detail above. I'm sorry that you are so thin skinned that rebutting a racist bigot is enough to keep you from reading further and learning something.

Speaking of that... did you know that all kittens when born, are DEMOCRATS?

Yup... they are Democrats when they are born, but usualy after 7 to 10 days, they open their eyes!

:-)

Sorry, I couldn't resist! AV
  • Esther ... Adakin ... 2012/10/24 16:11:08
    Esther Osayande
    +1
    Im neither Dem or Repub........but that was funny! 'the kitten joke'
  • Arel 2012/04/29 18:52:07
    Arel
    +3
    He has continued with the uncontrolled spending and the ever increasing size of the federal government. He has ignored the U.S. Constitutional limits of his power and bypassed Congress using other government agencies to push his green energy agenda while wasing our hard earned money on green corporations that were failing to pay back his friends. He has verbally attacked American citizens via the MSM and further divided our nation. He has extended welfare, extended unemployment but done nothing to address the real problems our country is facing. Foreclosures are on the rise, home sales are dropping, people have stopped looking for work and half of the households no longer pay federal income taxes but Americans without cell phones can get them for free. Oh, and he is trying to get gasoline subsidies for the lower income Americans instead of addressing the real problems he still just throw tax payer money at our problems problem is there are not enough of us to continue to cover this spending. I could go on and on......but I won't.
  • Judy Arel 2012/06/30 03:10:42
    Judy
    I've been unemployed for over a year and have not found a job. I haven't even found a classified ad for my type of work. I've tried getting hired at McDonald's and places like that but I'm told I'm over-qualified and they don't need anyone. Thankfully my past employer has hired me back part time, so I'm making it, but only because of the Unemployment Compensation've I've paid into. What am I supposed to do if I lose the Unemployment? Go on Welfare? Isn't that worse for the county? Or should I just starve? Do YOU want to feed me? I think the Republicans would say that I should just starve. OK, they have a right to their opinions. I have mine. I want to live.
  • IanStew... Judy 2012/09/03 07:03:12
    IanStewartCampbell
    +3
    You want to live...off other people's money.
  • saywaaa... IanStew... 2012/09/28 05:54:57
    saywaaat4321
    +1
    why not??? you are living off of other peoples lives that have been lost defending your country...dont be so selfish . Many of the poor are veterans and families of veterans. Dont be such a snob. What do you expect with the lack of jobs, miracles?
  • Adakin ... Judy 2012/09/28 13:40:49
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Judy, have you looked for work beyond your geographic area? South Dakota has less than 3% unemployment rate because of the booming shale oil business that Obama hasn't figured out how to destroy (yet). McDonald's (according to Forbes) can't hire enough workers and is offering $22/hr starting pay. There are tons of jobs for housing construction, infrastructure construction, trucking, and hundreds of ancillary support opportunities. Google it and see if your specialty services are in demand there. A friend of mine moved to Alaska for two years when they built their pipeline back in the '70s. He made enough to move back and open his own business with his profits! So think outside of the box... or outside of your geographic region. Its a big planet out there and opportunities are where you CREATE them... :-) Good luck! AV
  • Arel Judy 2012/09/28 23:30:49
    Arel
    +2
    Unemployment over the 26 weeks intended extended by government is pretty much the same thing as welfare and we are all paying for it. My husband, like you, was laid off and their are no jobs in his type of work where we live so I am working two jobs, he is working a full time barely above minimum wage job and is going back to school so I know exactly how hard things are. We live pay day to pay day like many in this country and since I make too much money as deemed by the government his entire check goes to his tuition. Life is sometimes hard, not ever fair and I thank God for the strength he has given me and my husband to manage to muddle through. Republicans wouldn't say starve they would say let's lower the taxes on buisnesses and get these people back to work; unless like the liberals they happen to be part of the progressive movement.
    I have no problem feeding the truly needy, children and elderly but I do have a problem feeding those that I see abusing the system because they can and they feel they are owed something for nothing.
  • Jesse Arel 2012/09/30 00:47:20
    Jesse
    +1
    well said!
  • Jesse Judy 2012/09/30 00:45:39
    Jesse
    +1
    Republicans don't want you to starve, but they don't want you to become dependent on Government (IE taxpayers) either. That isn't good for you or the Country.
  • Esther ... Judy 2012/10/24 16:27:33
    Esther Osayande
    I am not a democrat or a republican. I try to stay out of the mud so I can see clearly. And what I see is that Republicans have a firm founding belief that every one should pull themselves up by their own bootsraps. But what if you dont have any bootstraps! what if you dont have any boots!!! I just wonder.... if Romney does become President even poor republicans will become poorer. Maybe that should happen so more people will get it! and understand your situation should you face starvation. You may not be able to get much help with the food support program that now exist - under the romney plan that will change which may count you out. But! Im sure they will direct you to the nearest food shelf which I hear are not replenishful as they use to be. So I hear you! As far as Romney making claims on he will create new jobs, I have no doubt about that, but guess what that still may not may help your situation if you are not qualified for that job, and cant go back to school for whatever to get training for that job. He didnt tell you guys that part. So here you are stuck with other millions in the same situation. Its really scarry. There are so many poor americans and under his term that definetly will increase. I hope things turn around for you. I have dual citizenship - this time around Im voting for Obama partly because of your situation.
  • Joshua Arel 2012/08/24 11:14:06
    Joshua
    +2
    the largest part of the budget is the military budget which is closely guarded by the conservatives. you can't go past congress on matters of the budget given that they control it.
    pretty sure that fox has done more to divide the country. he created more than 200,000 jobs just this year and any problem is a "real problem" or else it wouldn't be a problem. The part about house foreclosures and related is actually due to the companies that the "unnecessary and crippling" regulations(bill o'rilly) were ment to Regulate to keep from occurring which were loosened by conservatives. As for that last part you are right but its not quantity of individuals paying taxes but saturation of taxes in the significantly more dense areas of wealth.if you stop looking for your keys you can never find them, same applies.the lower income americans are the ones that are actually putting money back into the system(not just the government but also general economy because increased profit also means that there is less money for the base, which broke down due to lack of support from the "job growers", which holds up the economy and has only been barely saved by those in the lower realms having to liquidate their assets to the base.) and because they have little or no profit they are not going to see any...<
    pretty sure that fox has done more to divide the country. he created more than 200,000 jobs just this year and any problem is a "real problem" or else it wouldn't be a problem. The part about house foreclosures and related is actually due to the companies that the "unnecessary and crippling" regulations(bill o'rilly) were ment to Regulate to keep from occurring which were loosened by conservatives. As for that last part you are right but its not quantity of individuals paying taxes but saturation of taxes in the significantly more dense areas of wealth.if you stop looking for your keys you can never find them, same applies.the lower income americans are the ones that are actually putting money back into the system(not just the government but also general economy because increased profit also means that there is less money for the base, which broke down due to lack of support from the "job growers", which holds up the economy and has only been barely saved by those in the lower realms having to liquidate their assets to the base.) and because they have little or no profit they are not going to see any growth.<--- thats the gap collapse that has caused many economic dificulties which is only caused when there is a significant decrease in the influx of value which has only ever been caused by those who can do such things, what the 30's called "Fat Cats". i still don't understand why in the 21st century we are still arguing over such things as simple economics and politics but after all "Ignorance begets only ignorance".
  • Adakin ... Joshua 2012/09/28 13:45:04
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Josh: "the largest part of the budget is the military budget which is closely guarded by the conservatives."

Really? Can you provide citation for your claim? I thought entitlements (Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, housing, etc, etc were the largest part of the budget, but I may be wrong. Please provide support for your statement. Thanks! AV
  • Arel Joshua 2012/09/28 23:37:54
    Arel
    Acutally the biggest part of the budget is entitlement spending as it accounts for over half of the spending.
  • Arel Joshua 2012/09/30 18:57:50
    Arel
    No, the largest part of the budget is entitlements.
  • saywaaa... Arel 2012/09/28 05:48:46
    saywaaat4321
    +1
    he has extended umemployment because of a lack of jobs so people can eat. what do you have against poor people? Why I remember a time when this country was getting welfare from the forced free labor of slaves. How come poor people cant get gas subsidies like the gas companies are getting oil subsidies? I thought the government was for the people, by the people and of the people. And if there is so much concern about the expansion of government why dont those in government limit their health care and hefty pensions for life even after serving just one term? whats good for the goose is good for the gander
  • Adakin ... saywaaa... 2012/09/28 14:00:24
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    SayWhat: "I remember a time when this country was getting welfare from the forced free labor of slaves."

Wow, if you "remember a time" like that, you must be really, really OLD!

Either that, or you are referring to our draconian tax system that imposes a defacto lien upon every dime of earnings every American can make.

That in itself is a version of indentured servitude. If you have an ownership claim on everything someone else earns, creates, generates or accrues, you effectively own a slave. And the benevolent slave master would allow the slave to keep just enough to let the slave be content with their enslavement (i.e. MTV, NASCAR, NFL, American Idol, etc) while claiming ownership of whatever portion of their earnings that the Plantation Massah thinks they can get away with, so long as they don't take enough to motivate the slave to ESCAPE the plantation.

Examples of that can be seen in New Jersey, New York, Illinois and California where the "tax the rich" laws have backfired as wealthy people have simply moved out of those states, taking their companies, and the jobs that they provided, with them to lower tax states. In NY, the "millionaire tax" actually cost the state money as people were fired when the businesses moved out to lower tax states and hired their work...

&

Examples of that can be seen in New Jersey, New York, Illinois and California where the "tax the rich" laws have backfired as wealthy people have simply moved out of those states, taking their companies, and the jobs that they provided, with them to lower tax states. In NY, the "millionaire tax" actually cost the state money as people were fired when the businesses moved out to lower tax states and hired their workers there.

"I remember a time when" Bill Clinton imposed a tariff on expensive cars, boats and airplanes and it too resulted in costly expenses as the people that worked in those industries lost their jobs when the "rich" bought their toys overseas instead of buying Cadillac’s, Lincolns, Hatteras Yachts, Cessna, Mooney & Piper aircraft or Gulfstream and Lear business jets. (one of the reasons why Lear is now a Canadian company)

Yup, it’s a real bitch when the slaves actually escape the plantation...
  • Arel saywaaa... 2012/09/28 23:42:24
    Arel
    +2
    Funny I know "poor people" as you call them that are holding off on taking work because they don't have too as long as they can draw unemployment. I also know poor people who make bad choices and spend money on things they do no need instead of food for their children. Things in this country are fixing to get much worse before they get better and it will effect us all. Government has gotten too big, too powerful and it is time to clean house. I do agree that our elected officials should have to depend on the SS/Medicare that they have spent like it was their own money. They should not get lifetime pensions, benefits and healthcare footed by we the people they are no better than the rest of us.
  • Jesse saywaaa... 2012/09/30 00:55:35
    Jesse
    +1
    Why do "poor people" EXPECT handouts, while the rest of us work for our food AND theirs? There are jobs. Some may be better than others but beggers can't be choosers. Well, actually.... when the beggers are getting an extra check for every extra child, I guess they can.
    +2
    They hate his policies not him!
  • steve.n... wtw 2012/08/03 02:26:09
    steve.newcomb
    +3
    Name a policy you hate and why you hate it?
  • wtw steve.n... 2012/08/03 03:47:04
    +2
    Taxing the rich before cutting spending, Obama care, foreign policy of appeasment, Military policy of the shooting only after being shot at, Fast and furious, redistribution of wealth, attacking the free speech of the right when he first entered office, closing gitmo, lack of bringing congress together to pass a budget in three years, lack of a policy for energy, his stimulus package--man I can keep going but if you think it is about hate you are the hater! I am tired of your kind calling disagreement hate--did you hate your mom because you disagreed with her. How about become real men and allowing for disagreement without this childish sand box talk --I won't play in the sand box anymore because suzie said she doesn't like my dress.
  • Joshua wtw 2012/08/24 11:32:00
    Joshua
    +1
    cutting what spending almost 40% of the budget is military which the conservatives have protected like a parachute. i could give you some of "Obamacare" because it does lower the lower class medical value but in many cases there was no value to begin with so even if it isn't the best care that's because there is more money in keeping people sick or dead than there is in healthy so the current health care system won't support something that would undermine their morge practice. APPEASMENT? we have the most grandius and numerous permanent military facilities in the world and have used them to great effect. opposition isn't oppression(i know they look the same but they aren't). oh please they closed it they didn't get rid of the prisoners, its called relocation. I think you ment motion towards reditribution of wealth. congress not coming together is thanks to the conservatives who openly oppose and deny bipartisan agreements. As for energy that is one of the things he criticized for pushing too much. his stimulus package wasn't ment for the economy a whole but for the services that would have collapsed if not for saving, such as police, fire departments, local government jobs and many more public sector jobs.I believe i've answered your misconceptions hope this helped.

"ignorance begets only ignorance"
  • wtw Joshua 2012/08/25 03:49:18
  • wtw Joshua 2012/08/25 03:57:29
    +1
    Not 40% you need to visit Wikapedia and stop quoting Obama propaganda sources. The correct budget taken by the military is 20%. We are going BROKE and in 4 more years of Obama we will be over 20 trillion in debt--more in 8 years than all presidents up to Obama for the last 200 years and did you forget that Obama said Bushes defict spending was immoral and unpatriotic-- so what is Obama's deficit spending --Highly immoral and highly unpatriotic but the propaganda left is ok with Obama sepnding more than anyone and all combined spending of all the presidents up to Obama--and I am ignorant for not wanting to vote for Obama--????
  • saywaaa... wtw 2012/09/28 05:59:06
    saywaaat4321
    +3
    the right and the left have the freedom of attacking each other through speech. thats what democracy is all about. was anybody on the right jailed because of free speech????.
  • Jesse wtw 2012/09/30 01:02:13
    Jesse
    hahahhahaha Dude, you can't debate a liberal... But you can put one in his place once in a while! lol

2014/04/20 20:59:06