Why do people HATE Barack Obama

Sid 2008/12/25 01:09:07
I HATE Obama because...
I don't HATE Obama but I think other do because...
I think that its okay to HATE Bush because...
I'm not an Obama supporter.

But the flack Obama gets from some people on this site is kind of absurd.
Why do people hate him so much?
I know you don't like the guy, but calling him a terrorist and the anti-christ? Don't you think that that's a bit much?

If you hate Obama why do you hate him? And before you submit an answer ask yourself if what you're posting seems over the top.

If you don't hate Obama why do you think that others do?

And for people that don't hate Obama but hate Bush, consider the similarity between Bush hate and Obama hate. They're both over the top the majority of the time. Why do you think that its more appropriate to hate on Bush? Specifics would be nice. Conspiracy theories --- not so much.

• Dark N ... strawberry 2009/01/11 19:09:40
    Dark N Lovely
    +4
    beautifully put! beautifully
  • strawberry Dark N ... 2009/02/04 09:23:48
    strawberry
    +1
    Thank you
  • missnoee strawberry 2009/01/17 02:31:09
    missnoee
    +2
    You've said it all strawberry...........and couldn't be better said! ! ! strawberry
  • strawberry missnoee 2009/02/04 09:24:28
    strawberry
    +2
    Thanks missnoee
  • strawberry missnoee 2009/02/04 09:39:46
    strawberry
    +2
    I voted for President Obama missnoee and like his family very much. What really irks me how a few American Black sodaheads get so touchy about anything to do with Obama or Michelle. There was a question about Michelle protecting her daughters from celebreties. I gave my opinion that Michelle is putting her daughters too much on a pedestal, not letting them be more themselves. I do also get very annoyed hearing President Obama always called The African American President. African Blacks ignore his White side of his family, like they own him. When I bring up the fact that Obama is very White also, I get called a racist, ignorant, you name it. Ready For Change really got on my nerves over a question. Who the hell is she? She became so sarcastic, it went back and forth between us. I just blocked her, which I don't like to do. I am the one who lived in Africa and helped so many people. She calls me a racist. Grizzly complained about Choc O Lait blocking him. I know her, she is something else on sodahead. It is getting to the point The Blacks are making me dislike Obama.
  • missnoee strawberry 2009/02/04 14:56:01
    missnoee
    +2
    Well, please don't let anyone change how you really think about Obama. It's not his fault people ignor the white part of him. I find it ignorant when he is referred to as the African American President. He is mixed. I even heard someone say something about "see what can be accomplished even from ancestors who where slaves"... EXCUSE me??? Pres. Obama does not fall under that catagory, and I resent people according him that he has risen to greatness despite that. His family does not know that kind of humiliation,pain,suffering that Am.Blacks ancestors had to suffer at the hands of slave owners. I voted for him and also love his family, and no one can change what I think about him........only he can do that. So don't let it get you sidetracked on why you voted for him in the first place strawberry ! ! !
  • strawberry missnoee 2009/02/05 09:11:28 (edited)
    strawberry
    +1
    I read all about Obama's history. Ready For Change had someone give me a message so off the wall. I explained in detail who President Obama is. He has living blood relatives in Kenya, East Africa. He has no Black bloodline relatives in The U.S. Obama is very proud of his Kenyan Heritage. They watched his innauguration. He is not from American ancestoral slavery. There is a difference between American Black and African Black Culture. Obama's White Mother and White Grandparents come from a long line of White American Citizens. They also raised him. Did you know his Father was married to two White American Women. The second went to live with him in Africa and they had sons. American Blacks cannot accept the fact that President Obama is actually more African on his Father's side, with living relatives in Kenya and from a long generation of an American White bloodline. If you tell them facts they call you racist. I blame the media for this. President Obama should have invited his old Pastor Rev. Wright to his innauguration. That Pastor was good to Obama and Michelle. The media destroyed that. Obama is now President and should see Rev. Wright again, unless Rev. Wright is very upset with Obama now.
  • missnoee strawberry 2009/02/05 13:31:45
    missnoee
    +2
    It's too bad more people don't accept Obama just as he is, and not as they think or want him to be. But for some people, the simple truth is not good enough. Too bad. As to Rev.Wright.......it is a shame about that whole situation. I'm not sure that relationship can ever be repaired.
  • strawberry missnoee 2009/02/06 01:14:19
    strawberry
    +1
    I liked the Rev. Wright. He is a very good man, a good Pastor. Some of what Rev. Wright said about The U.S. being the agressor, is very true in many circumstances. I could not tollerate Hannity from Fox News. I sent him so many nasty email messages. Fox had bundles of hate mail delivered to their NYC Office. I would like to see Rev. Wright back in President Obama's life. Obama could surely use his wisdom, right now. I know many preachers who often say ridiculous things. I believe President Obama misses not having Rev. Wright in his life.
  • missnoee strawberry 2009/02/07 02:47:01
    missnoee
    +1
    You're probably right that Obama prob. misses Rev.Wright, but can you imagine the haters out there if was to become friends again with RevWright? I'm afraid the rift is too wide now.
  • strawberry missnoee 2009/02/08 03:52:26
    strawberry
    +1
    Obama is President now. Let the haters say what they want, who is listening?
  • missnoee strawberry 2009/02/08 05:14:10
    missnoee
    +1
    Well, lol I'm sure not !
  • USAmom missnoee 2009/03/15 05:22:05
    USAmom
    +2
    Me either. We have to give our new President time. He cannot change this mess over night. His is not an easy job. He has my support. As all Americans should. We all should be positive for the betterment of our country.
  • Sid strawberry 2009/02/09 04:14:53
    Sid
    +1
    well anyone that cares about our country should at least listen to constructive critizism
    (I didn't read anything above that post so feel free to downrave the shit out of me if I took that way out of context)
  • Strawbe... strawberry 2009/02/09 15:16:37
  • USAmom strawberry 2009/03/15 05:18:28
    USAmom
    +1
    So true! true
  • strawberry USAmom 2009/03/18 10:56:20
    strawberry
    Thank you
  • crsone 2009/01/11 05:11:06
    crsone
    +9
    They are fearful and ignorant and really, really terrified. I think some (hopefully small) number of them are simply racists.
  • JB 2009/01/11 04:42:02
    JB
    +7
    ...they are ignorant, fearfull and out of touch. America has changed and they've been left behind.
  • tibetsun 2009/01/11 04:25:33
    tibetsun
    +6
    They FEAR anyone or anything different than their own expectations of whom, or what, is right [pardon the play on words].
  • BenSundown 2009/01/11 01:54:49
    BenSundown
    +9
    Many people have been told lies about Obama. It's really frightening that people are so easily persuaded to hate someone.
  • strawberry BenSundown 2009/01/11 08:56:36
    strawberry
    +2
    Exactly BenSundown. People believe everything the media tells them. They live in their own small world of ignorance where they feel safe. The big fish in the tiny pond. The bullies of the land. Put them in the ocean and they sink.
  • Kaslan 2009/01/10 22:46:23
  • ~SEXY DIVA~ 2009/01/10 22:14:56
    ~SEXY DIVA~
    +9
    They are JEALOUS!
  • strawberry ~SEXY D... 2009/01/11 08:57:53
    strawberry
    +5
    You said it all SEXY DIVA. Exactly right, jealous.
  • GOD 2009/01/10 22:07:00
    GOD
    +8
    they miss the so-called good ole days when you hated a black man you could beat him or sic a dog on him and they weren't allowed to read
  • Dark N ... GOD 2009/01/11 19:12:07
    Dark N Lovely
    +4
    Well those who feel like that better scratch their asses and get over it, cause it will be a cold day in hell before that happens again!
  • momrules316 2009/01/10 21:10:09
    momrules316
    +7
    because they are blind to the fact that if this country doesn't do something different than what we have been doing for the last 8 years that we will be nothing more than a "former" super power. And I have a really hard time believing that no one is answering that they hate him. The Haters are definately on this site and I and many of my SH's have experienced them. They talk of killing Obama. They talk about his wife as if she is the devil. They talk about him being a muslim, which tells you right there, they are racist............what the hell is wrong with being a Muslim.........NOTHING!!!! They make fun of him by posting pictures of monkeys..........now if that is not racist............what the hell is? Let's get this straight........they are going to hate a Man because he is willing to risk his life(because there are some haters that are that frickin nuts and we all know it), his reputation(because it will take a magician to fix the mess that good ol George has left us in), and make the world a better place for his children and yours. He doesn't have anything in this except to make America what it once was..........a respected Nation, who cares about human beings.
  • missnoee momrule... 2009/01/17 02:34:31
    missnoee
    +2
    Very good points ! I think you have hit the nail on the head.
  • Bring it ~STS~Freewill Dirt... 2009/01/10 20:28:38
    Bring it ~STS~Freewill Dirty Pheonix
    +2
    I see him as part of the collective..No difference between him or Bush....Elitists vs Populist
  • Shane - oldschoolelf 2009/01/10 19:22:07
    Shane - oldschoolelf
    +6
    Think about it and ask yourself. "Where does HATE originate from?" The answer is simple. It comes from fear and anger. Anger is usually the start of it all. Then it turns into fear. Fear turns into hate. Worst part of all this is when certain adults (parents) teach this stuff to their kids. There's only one way to break the circle and it starts with teaching the innocents good moral values.
  • Black&Beautiful 2009/01/10 18:32:56
    Black&Beautiful
    +7
    THEY ARE RACIST!! OVERTLY AND COVERTLY RACIST AS HELL!!
  • buckleystyle 2009/01/10 18:21:20
    buckleystyle
    +6
    they are ignorant.
  • KUDABUX 2009/01/10 16:25:06
    KUDABUX
    +6
    I don't hate Obama. He is our president and I wish him well. But George Bush has earned my hate over the past eight years with the destruction of America!
  • connie (in name only) BN-0 2009/01/10 16:24:54
    connie (in name only) BN-0
    +4
    People are so influenced by what they hear in the media or read in their emails - without doing any actual research at reputable sites. When I read through these comments, nobody wants to claim that they "hate" anybody. Then they proceed to express emotions and beliefs that deny that claim.
  • JULIE 2009/01/10 16:01:55
    JULIE
    +5
    their scared of the unknown
  • ImageBandit ~ American Patriot 2009/01/10 15:51:39
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    why do people hate the devil - well not everyone hates the devil
    I dont hate obama because he is a child of jesus, but I can certainly hate the evil and corruption he leaves in his wake,
  • thakatc... ImageBa... 2009/01/16 11:57:25
  • SparkleyPie 2009/01/10 15:11:15
    SparkleyPie
    +8
    I think people just like to bash the other side. A Democrat was going to win the election regardless of who they ran. Whoever that person was would have been hated by these kooky, fringe whack jobs. It has nothing to do with Obama. They hate him because they hate the liberal side of the US. I also think they're scared because they know their kind is losing its grip on the nation's throat.
  • AngelEyes 2009/01/10 14:49:34
    AngelEyes
    +6
    I am willing to give him a chance, Who knows he may be the best President ever, or he could be the worst, Ask this question again a year from now and see what the response of everyone is. He has to have a chance to do something before I like or dislike him. As for being a terrorist, I do not believe it. Just because you knew someone many many years ago, does not make you what they are. I know several people from my child hood that ended up, stealing, shooting someone, do life in prison, that does not mean that is who I am. Just because you are friends with someone, does not make you who you are.
    So everyone needs to get off there rocking thumb and give him a chance, after all he is here for 4 yrs.... Get use to it. Right wrong or indifferent we need to support him for the time being. It is kind of like our military guys, we do not approve of them fighting, but we are not booing them like people did when they cam home from Vietnam, we are supporting them, so America needs to stop being divided and become one so we can survive all this crap.... booing people cam home vietnam supporting america divided survive crap booing people cam home vietnam supporting america divided survive crap

2014/04/21 02:07:12