Why do most liberals hate conservative Blacks, ie newest Black Senator Tim Scott First Black Senator sense 1979,..also Condoleezza Rice, Herman Cain, Allen West ,.... just to mention a few??

hazel 2013/01/04 08:18:08
Are the liberals so hateful against these people because they are Black?? Is this what racism really looks like?

• Kookieless The Sexy Nihilis... 2013/01/12 02:33:52
  • BBLEE 2013/01/09 10:40:51
    Liberals have a very hard time allowing minoritys to think for themselves
    BBLEE
    +2
    Back to the plantation, where we can Control you
  • Lanikai 2013/01/08 17:13:14
    +2
    The got off the government farm and the liberals HATE for anyone to free think.

Too bad all the people don't start doing this.
  • Dagon 2013/01/07 20:21:29 (edited)
  • shemararae 2013/01/07 18:33:39
    This is the reason the liberals hate them and other minoritys who think for t...
    shemararae
    +5
    The liberal Democratic Party has been historically racist...they where the ones fighting to keep slavery alive, they where the ones behind the dread Scott desision, they where the ones to repel the fifty acres and a mule law, and they where the ones fighting against civil rights!! They hate freethinkers, but mostly they hate free thinking blacks...they are the biggest racists of the bunch, and hate the republican black voter because they have freed themselves from the chains they put on their minds!!
  • Politic... shemararae 2013/01/07 19:43:29
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +6
    It was also out of the Democratic party that the KKK grew.
  • Kookiel... shemararae 2013/01/12 02:32:27
  • lin sugar lips 2013/01/07 17:40:04
    lin sugar lips
    +6
    Why do you think MLK was a Republican? He could see the democrats were keeping the blacks down and out.
  • Lanikai lin sug... 2013/01/08 17:14:09
    +2
    And his own people cooperated with a planned hit, because HIS way was to get people OFF that farm.
  • lin sug... Lanikai 2013/01/08 20:08:06
    lin sugar lips
    +2
    Sadly so true Lanikai!
  • hazel lin sug... 2013/01/08 23:11:59
    hazel
    +1
    EXACTLY
  • Kookiel... lin sug... 2013/01/12 02:33:09
  • lin sug... Kookiel... 2013/01/14 16:43:23
    lin sugar lips
    +2
    Malcolm X Was a radical nut job like Louis Farrakhan
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2013/01/07 03:19:55
    I have a different answer
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    Maybe for the same reasons that I hate Reid, Pelosi.......and 100% of the democratic party.
  • COMALite J 2013/01/06 23:52:40
    I have a different answer
    COMALite J
    This from someone who doesn’t even know how to spell “Minorities.”
  • hazel COMALite J 2013/01/07 01:37:42
    hazel
    +1
    what chu takin bout willis
  • hazel COMALite J 2013/01/10 21:45:51
    hazel
    WELL GOLLY DARN THATS REAL IMPORTANT
  • JwonGalt 2013/01/06 21:03:06 (edited)
    I have a different answer
    JwonGalt
    +2
    Allan west meme Allan west meme

I am a Liberal
    I am Black
    And The picture of the man I just posted I do not hate him, but I do not approve of him

Does that make me racist?
    He is an idiot.

Hell I still support this man, and he is a Conservative.

Colin Powell

You do not have to be a Conservative or Black or Liberal for me to call you out. If you are a dumbass, Ill call you out.
  • hazel JwonGalt 2013/01/06 22:32:58
  • JwonGalt hazel 2013/01/07 00:32:23
    JwonGalt
    +3
    And what?
    The idea that "most liberals hate Conservative blacks" is to put it bluntly, stupid.

I personally could care less if one is "Conservative, or Liberal"
    Its what they DO that matters to me.

I dont hate Madam Rice, I may not agree with her views but I do not hate her.
    I do not hate Mister Powell, I may not agree with all of his ideas, but I do not hate him
    I do not hate Mister West, even though I think He is an imbecile, and a cry baby, i do not hate him
    I do not hate Mister Cain, he is just....odd. But I do not hate him.

I could go on, but I wont. I do not hate individuals(who have done nothing to me personally), but I do hate how many of whom (like West) are radically incompetent.

If you are a competent individual, I could care less, if you were a Con or a Lib. or on skin color

For example, my opinion on Rick Scott, if he was black, my opinion would not change, he would still be an incompetent individual.
  • hazel JwonGalt 2013/01/07 01:39:17
    hazel
    +3
    Well then maybe you are one of the few that hasent spent time and money trying to destroy the conservative blacks lives
  • JwonGalt hazel 2013/01/07 04:34:29
    JwonGalt
    +3
    Lol, considering that most liberals that I know, arent trying to destroy ANYONES lives, i'll just let your statement go with a chuckle of amusement.
  • hazel JwonGalt 2013/01/10 21:46:29
    hazel
    +1
    HE WHO LAUGHS LAST WINS
  • beachbum JwonGalt 2013/01/07 17:47:43
    beachbum
    +3
    So, if you don't like someone because of their political views - whether black, white, purple or green, then why am I considered a racist if I don't like Obama politics? I've been called that, and it's about as far from the truth as the east is from the west.
  • JwonGalt beachbum 2013/01/07 17:57:46
    JwonGalt
    +3
    Ignorance. Simple
    The Left AND right have ignorant people.

I am friends with many people who dont like Obama. I do not consider them racist. That is simply there opinion,.

But then...most of the Republicans That I dislike happen to be the same ones that they do not like (thus common ground)
  • beachbum JwonGalt 2013/01/07 18:45:11
    beachbum
    +2
    Agree there are a LOT of simply ignorant people all around. What is truly sad is that for the majority of them, they have chosen to be ignorant.
  • shemararae JwonGalt 2013/01/07 18:40:02
    shemararae
    +1
    If its not hate tell me why they all call black republican conservatives "Uncle Tom", or other racial slurs?? How about how they treated Stacy Dash and Nicky Manaj? Oh...yeah, cause they are free thinkers and they hate free thinkers!!!
  • JwonGalt shemararae 2013/01/08 00:02:07
    JwonGalt
    +2
    I have never called a Black Republican Uncle Tom,
    But I have seen Black men called Uncle tom, and it had nothing to do with Political Parties, but the fact that they were black.
    As to the whole Stacy Dash, didnt read up on that

But as to Niki minaj, if you are referring to the song on the Lil Wayne Mixtape that where she supposedly endorsed Romney...yea, she clarified what most intelligent people thought: It was sarcasm, and apart of her many personas as an artist (listen Romans Romance, with Eminem for an example)

So yes, she is a free thinker, who did not support Romney lmao.
  • shemararae JwonGalt 2013/01/08 19:25:01
    shemararae
    Oh..it has everything to do with politicals parties! Watch machosauceproductions! But also I have many black friend who faces this issue during elections! It's rasisim and political!!
  • JwonGalt shemararae 2013/01/08 23:43:37
  • lin sug... JwonGalt 2013/01/07 17:42:41
    lin sugar lips
    +4
    First of all your facts on Alan West is wrong and Colin Powell says he is a Republican but he is a Democrat through in through.
  • JwonGalt lin sug... 2013/01/07 18:03:51 (edited)
    JwonGalt
    +2
    First of all I am from the State Allan West has been representing, so i actually KNOW, the facts about him,

Here is a fact,(that can be verified by multiple sourceS) on Allen West

"West was a U.S. Army Lt. Colonel when, in 2003, he shot his gun next to the head of an Iraqi detainee to try to scare him into giving information about a plot to attack West and his troops. He was later charged with assault in a military court and faced up to 11 years in prison and a dishonorable discharge. Ultimately, he was fined $5,000 and retired with full benefits."

Therefore my facts were just that, facts. get back to reality please

Why do you think he was voted out?
    Many People vote Blue because he is an idiot.

I will be surprised ifthe current governor will last long either (but then it IS Florida, surprises are all around us)

And that is your opinion (on Colin powell), just because he does not put political parties first, does not make him wrong, if anything, it makes him more correct.
  • shemararae JwonGalt 2013/01/07 18:41:54
    shemararae
    +2
    Ever heard of casualties of war?? It was a war...people die, especially terrorist!!
  • JwonGalt shemararae 2013/01/08 00:03:10
    JwonGalt
    +2
    This has nothing to do with casualties, but to do with facts. Which I laid down for her.
  • lin sug... JwonGalt 2013/01/08 20:18:29
    lin sugar lips
    That is old news... I know what Alan did and I want that man with me in a time of war.
    You hang on to your tree hugging kiss the enemy pathetic leaders. Alan's troops were attacked and he was going to find out who was responsible. God Bless him for not being a tree hugging Pansy .
    As for Collin Powers (IF) He was a true Republican he would NEVER had backed O Obama He like the majority of the blacks voted color . He is a poor excuse of a man.

By the way George Soros bought Alan West seat for the Dems because Alan was standing up and telling the American people what was really going on in Washington.
  • JwonGalt lin sug... 2013/01/08 23:50:00
    JwonGalt
    +2
    Lol.

Your response was amusing.
    You originally say, that what I said was false, then say that the truth is "Old News"
    (sounds like a Flip Flopper, like Romney)
    Then you assume something about me, based on a quote on someone else.
    That is just a fallacy
    And then you assume because Colin Powell was black, he voted color, I personally sense a veil if not so hidden racism, But meh that mentality has been ingrained in society for so long, that it will be hard to purge (Even though it is a dying breed)

Do you know how many Republicans campaigned with me to elect him originally, and to RE-elect him? Do you know how many of the were white?
    All with the exception of a few, and those few generally were hispanic.

For once, stop using the race card.

And lol. You sound like Ann Coulter, such a mad woman. But meh, think what you want about who you want. Even if's its wrong.
  • hazel JwonGalt 2013/01/09 02:29:18
    hazel
    +1
    YOU LIBBYS JUST HATE STRONG SMART WOMEN
  • JwonGalt hazel 2013/01/09 18:32:30
    JwonGalt
    +1
    I live in a family full of strong and intelligent women, so that is a personal insult.
  • hazel JwonGalt 2013/01/10 21:47:12
    hazel
    GOOD IT WAS INTENDED
  • lin sug... JwonGalt 2013/01/09 13:56:53

2014/09/01 08:24:12