Why do Liberals want something for nothing?????

"Shooter" ™ 2012/07/11 16:20:32
Because thay are lazy
Because they have no desire
Because Obama is giving them a free pass now
Because they want to be like the Eurpoeans
Because it's easier
Because they were raised that way by their parents

More and more people are getting used to getting a check from Obama for one thing or another and food stamps and now the Liberals like it more than ever and are getting used to it but basically they enjoy not working.
Now they sort of demand it to be a permanent situation by voting for Obama, who will secure them a permanent way to live off the rich and some of the hard working middle class.

• LolaLee4 2012/08/10 23:56:34
  • "Shoote... LolaLee4 2012/08/11 00:02:50
    "Shooter" ™
    LMAO!!!

Are you on drugs???

LMAO!!
  • lil crazy 2012/08/10 18:42:06
    lil crazy
    +1
    Why do conservatives want something for nothing?
    Why does anybody want something for nothing?
    People have different reasons but most will take something for nothing if offered no matter who they are. It certainly isn't just a liberal trait.
  • poet4justice 2012/08/10 15:26:51
    poet4justice
    +1
    hhhmmm. At least we want something because when conservative come to power they want them ALL the thing for free.
  • "Shoote... poet4ju... 2012/08/10 17:20:19
  • endthefed.soundmoney 2012/07/13 19:53:46
    endthefed.soundmoney
    +1
    I want to keep all of our personal freedoms, I want smaller government, I want an End to all the Nation building and most of all I want to End The Fed!! If any of you where to dig just a little deeper The FED is the root of all that is wrong with the USA!
  • Htcbm1 2012/07/13 03:45:14 (edited)
    Htcbm1
    +1
    Liberals most always gravitate towards the freebie's and voteing those in power who will continue to give them free stuff, and also it's a trend from father to son from mother to daughter to vote democrat, But this is not the democrat party of your parents and grandparents this is a party whose ambition is to destroy the US currency and to make this a social republic or worse a communist country. "Think of it", massive spending in whatever means possible, food stamps, free cell phones sending money to our enemies who wish to do us harm, $16 Trillion in debt with no budget passed in over 3 years and the printing presses out those $20's $50's and $100 bills... The current administration is doing this, and no-one seems to give a rip, "This cannot be sustainable", and if we keep voting these poverty pimps back into office, then the freedoms as you and I know them and take for granted will be gone...You are then told where to live and where to work and what to eat and what if you can drive what type of car the choices you have for your life will be gone. 'Hello New World Order' and goodby personal rights and freedoms because we are now slaves of a new order..."I'll die first"
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/07/13 03:03:27
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    I would tell libs to get off their lazy asses and get a job, but Maobama sent them all overseas.
  • clasact 2012/07/13 00:29:25
  • "Shoote... clasact 2012/07/13 16:35:58
    "Shooter" ™
    You can always debate the question if you are mentally able.
  • clasact "Shoote... 2012/07/14 01:53:55
    clasact
    im more then able to, its a question of do I have this battle with an unarmed person or not and I choose not to.The way you posted it is all the proof I need of that
  • "Shoote... clasact 2012/07/14 16:37:56
    "Shooter" ™
    You don't have to because you can't. Man up and get with the program.
  • clasact "Shoote... 2012/07/14 18:00:23
    clasact
    wrong again I refuse to with the idiot who posted such a one sided question.I have been called a liberal many times by jerks like you but I worl 70 to 80 hours a week and have never taken a dime off of anyone let alone the government ,so take you dumb ass question and stick it where the sun dont shine.You want to come on here and ask a question put answeres in for all not just your one side poor opinion
  • "Shoote... clasact 2012/07/14 19:06:39
    "Shooter" ™
    liberal drama queen

lols!

You can always debate with others. Don't be afraid they won't bite you.
    I think that you are pissed because may liberals are taking advantage of Obama titty and you are not, you have to work and help to paying for Obama titty. I got you now but don't be so dramatic, please.
  • clasact "Shoote... 2012/07/14 20:31:57
    clasact
    No again fool.I could have very easily gottten disability years ago I chose to work,to pay taxes,and to pull my own weight unlike many other of whom I would bet your one of.As fro you BS post that another you shoce up your ass.Your a good reason people block others on here
  • "Shoote... clasact 2012/07/14 20:39:03
    "Shooter" ™
    Ay amigo... why are you so angry?? take a deep breath and look at the world positively...If you don't want something for nothing then you should not get angry at all and be angry at the obama titty suckers that are bleeding America dry with their freebies. no??? or you just like to complain at the ones pointing at the problem??.
  • clasact "Shoote... 2012/07/14 22:32:35
    clasact
    no i get angry at people like you who cant see the mess this man was left with and think he has do nothing.Its not Obamas titty its the people ,their are plenty of jobs out there its just a matter of if they want to work or not and you can damm sure bet those jobs will not be their if congress dose not get off their ass and start helping out
  • "Shoote... clasact 2012/07/14 23:10:07 (edited)
    "Shooter" ™
    Your partial reply:
    'Its not Obamas titty its the people ,their are plenty of jobs out there its just a matter of if they want to work or not and you can damm sure bet those jobs will not be their if congress dose not get off their ass and start helping out'.

Look... first of all, you are NOT a conservative, lie one.

Secondly.. you just contradicted yourself by saying that here are jobs out there. The only reason WHY people are not looking is because the are on Obama titty and that was my point all the time just read the title of my post again.

Obama's policies are against small business and the only jobs he has created are government jobs, because he wants everybody else under government control.

Thirdly... You have drunk the Obama kool ade.

Fourthly...

You are also depending on Obama for a check.

Go try to fool somebody else who is dumb enough to believe your lies.

Thank you very much and continue to enjoy the weekend.
  • clasact "Shoote... 2012/07/15 00:32:01
    clasact
    for your information I own a small trucking company and am also a driver I see how many jobs are out there everyday and there are plenty ,its not that Obama want them on his so called tit its people have gotten lazy like you.I never claimed to be a conservative or a liberal I dont put stupid labels on people ,that again was your assuption of which you made a ass out of yourself again.If he wanted everyone under his control as a socialist would corperate profits would not be up over 11% since he took office and the Dow would not be up an average of 56% but these are fact you fail to seeYou would rather just tell people they are drinking the koolaid but you have no real fact .So go check the mail and see if you welfare check came so you can get some more crack and you leave adult conversations to people with at least half a brain
    good day to you sonny
  • "Shoote... clasact 2012/07/15 00:36:01
    "Shooter" ™
    I am a U.S. Marine I don't collect checks I earned them.

Thanks for proving my point and I thought you didn't want to debate.

lmao!!
  • clasact "Shoote... 2012/07/15 01:14:06
    clasact
    funny Im a Ret. Marine and the ones I know are not dumb asses like you
  • "Shoote... clasact 2012/07/15 15:22:08
    "Shooter" ™
    That's because I am a conservative and you are a liberal.

thanks for proving my point and also for playing.
  • clasact "Shoote... 2012/07/15 16:53:47
    clasact
    as you have been each time WRONG AGAIN
  • RobHom 2012/07/12 15:10:50
    RobHom
    +2
    Do you have anything to back up these claims? Just asking...because you've offered nothing in the form of proofs.
  • "Shoote... RobHom 2012/07/12 16:12:18
    "Shooter" ™
    Watch MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CBS, and read left wing articles. It's not my job to educate you.
  • RobHom "Shoote... 2012/07/13 01:24:30
    RobHom
    +1
    You mean ....you actually expect me to believe what a media outlet spouts??

I know there are deadbeats...there always have been... Look at DC....there's no less than 523 deadbeats in Congress that expect a lot for nothing......

Just wanted to see if he could come up with something besides talking head nonsense..
  • Htcbm1 RobHom 2012/07/13 03:55:18
    Htcbm1
    +2
    Just did my friend, just did...
  • RobHom Htcbm1 2012/07/13 23:03:05
    RobHom
    ? Oh duh....where??
  • "Shoote... RobHom 2012/07/13 16:38:50
    "Shooter" ™
    I just did I answered your question. Watch these new sources and find out for yourself.
  • RobHom "Shoote... 2012/07/13 23:09:36
  • RobHom "Shoote... 2012/07/13 01:32:20
    RobHom
    Maybe you would gain from reading this:
    http://karrl.hubpages.com/hub...
  • Htcbm1 "Shoote... 2012/07/13 03:52:57
    Htcbm1
    +2
    Hey better still, go to youtube and watch Zonation and or Bill Whittle's Afterburner if you really want the true hard facts...
  • Xerxes 2012/07/12 13:56:02
    Xerxes
    +3
    They dont.

Why do conservatives want to give everything to the rich?

See, two can play that game of asking dumb questions about their political rivals that have no meaning.
  • "Shoote... Xerxes 2012/07/12 14:19:47
    "Shooter" ™
    +1
    I can see that your master Obama brain washed your tiny mind.

obama sheeples obama sheeples
  • Xerxes "Shoote... 2012/07/12 14:21:30
    Xerxes
    +1
    I can see your master Fox "news" brainwashed your tiny mind.
  • "Shoote... Xerxes 2012/07/12 14:29:44
    "Shooter" ™
    I don't watch Fox News, I watch MSNBC.
  • Xerxes "Shoote... 2012/07/12 16:40:57
    Xerxes
    And I dont consider the President my master.
  • Htcbm1 Xerxes 2012/07/13 04:08:58
    Htcbm1
    +4
    That is the same ole crap regergitation thats been going on for many years, "Liberals can't fix", so they pass new regulations that only makes the problems worse. The rich are the job creators and entrepreneurs who help provide jobs and opportunities but they are being attacked by the left CLASS WARFARE... "Sure there are some who are dirtbags", but they are the few.
  • Xerxes Htcbm1 2012/07/16 15:07:41
    Xerxes
    The rich are the job creators, they create jobs for Chinese and Mexicans and Indians. But since I'm an American I dont think job creation for foreigners is very helpful. The rich created the 2008 economic collapse but they get bailed out and instead teachers and fire fighters and nurses have to pay for it. And when teachers and fire fighters and nurses complain, the rich call THAT class warfare!
  • ParkMan 2012/07/12 03:40:57
    ParkMan
    +1
    Liberals are generally ruled by their emotions and convictions. This causes them to overlook the impact of their desires on the rest of society.

2014/10/31 16:27:12