Why do liberals hate America so much?

Blackjack 2012/03/07 23:36:18
Related Topics: Liberals, America, Liberal

• zanenobbs 2012/08/07 17:41:20 (edited)
    Liberals hate America
    zanenobbs
    Libtards hate America as can be seen by their several attempts at destroying it. First, as DemoKKKrats, they inserted slavery into the U.S. Constitution. Next, as Confederate DemoKKKrats, they initiated the Civil War. They then created the Ku Klux Klan in 1865, then the Red Shirts in the 1870s to kill, murder, lynch black and white Republicans in the South. Next, as DemoKKKrats, they continued to maintain their Ku Klux Klan and create several more hate groups in the 1960s including the Black Panthers (1968), Weather Underground (1969), MEChA (1969), New Black Panther Party (1974), Hutarii Militia (2010), Occupy Terrorists (2011) along with their allies the American Nazi Party. The parties did NOT "switch sides" in the 1960s, the DemoKKKrats/Libtards simply experienced a political schizephrenia amongst themselves. This turned to paranoid schizophrenia with the Occutards. There is no such thing as a Republican Klansman, still all DemoKKKrats: Slavery, Seccession, Segregation, Socialism, Stagnation. Libtards are by definition mental cases and freeloaders. Capitalism built the U.S.A. and will outlast Libtardism, Occutardism and all others seeking a free-loader existence. The modern Libtard did not exist before the 1910s when Woodrow Wilson attempted prohibition and ruined the nati...

Libtards hate America as can be seen by their several attempts at destroying it. First, as DemoKKKrats, they inserted slavery into the U.S. Constitution. Next, as Confederate DemoKKKrats, they initiated the Civil War. They then created the Ku Klux Klan in 1865, then the Red Shirts in the 1870s to kill, murder, lynch black and white Republicans in the South. Next, as DemoKKKrats, they continued to maintain their Ku Klux Klan and create several more hate groups in the 1960s including the Black Panthers (1968), Weather Underground (1969), MEChA (1969), New Black Panther Party (1974), Hutarii Militia (2010), Occupy Terrorists (2011) along with their allies the American Nazi Party. The parties did NOT "switch sides" in the 1960s, the DemoKKKrats/Libtards simply experienced a political schizephrenia amongst themselves. This turned to paranoid schizophrenia with the Occutards. There is no such thing as a Republican Klansman, still all DemoKKKrats: Slavery, Seccession, Segregation, Socialism, Stagnation. Libtards are by definition mental cases and freeloaders. Capitalism built the U.S.A. and will outlast Libtardism, Occutardism and all others seeking a free-loader existence. The modern Libtard did not exist before the 1910s when Woodrow Wilson attempted prohibition and ruined the nation and then FDR created the modern free-loader, gravy-trains for the Liberal, parasitic, infestations that now form the modern Libtards/Occutards/DemoKKKrat...

And Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler, Mao and Chiang ALL started out as Socialists (Libtards) then twisted it to fit their own agendas into Fascism, Communism, National Socialism, Imperialism and other forms of Statism. ALL of the world's ills stem from the Left and Libtards. Libtardism just doesn't work and America is too "In your face" for Libtards to stomach to that is why they keep trying to destroy it.
  • vis_viva 2012/03/11 04:29:47
    Liberals don't hate America
    vis_viva
    +2
    Ah, I love easy questions. I am a liberal and I love my country. Glad I could straighten that out.
  • Wake The Sheeple 2012/03/09 15:58:04 (edited)
    Liberals hate America
    Wake The Sheeple
    I'd argue that both parties as a whole do, of course there are a few exceptions to this rule, but by and large they both work to destroy this nation financially & by destroying our Rights one at a time via fearmongering propaganda & tyrannical legislation.
  • BlytheSpirit~bn0 2012/03/09 05:04:23
    Liberals don't hate America
    BlytheSpirit~bn0
    +1
    Liberals do not hate their country. And as much as I disagree with a lot of what conservatives believe, I don't believe they hate their country either. But, the media has done a bang up job trying to pit the two sides against each other and the powers that be are loving it. Seperately, we have very limited power. Together we would have unlimited power and they know it. It's much better for them to keep us fighting amongst ourselves instead of working together to get our government under control and our country back into the hands of the people. Alas, this question proves that the power brokers are winning.
  • jokeriser 2012/03/09 01:33:02
    Liberals don't hate America
    jokeriser
    +1
    why do republicans ask stupid questions
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/03/08 23:29:35
    Liberals hate America
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +2
    SIGH! I have a hard time to UNDERSTAND why A GROUP of CITIZENS hate their OWN

COUNTRY. WHETHER IT'S TRUE OR NOT, LIBERALS ACT LIKE THEY HATE

AMERICA: BURNING THE AMERICAN FLAG, BAN SCHOOLS FROM SAYING THE

PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE. TODAY, I HEARD ONE HS SPORT TEAM PROTESTED

AGAINST A WINNING TEAM CHANTING "USA! USA! USA!" ACCUSED THE TEAM AS

RACIST! WHAT?
  • vannuck 2012/03/08 20:50:40
    Liberals don't hate America
    vannuck
    +3
    Wow....Why do Conservitives have the attatiude "if I dont agree with it then its UN-American, and Evil." point being Just cause someone has Diffent polictical view point dosn't mean they hate America.
  • LADY LI... vannuck 2012/03/08 22:45:19
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    THE SAME AS "WHY DO CONSERVATIVES HATE AMERICA SO MUCH?" POLL!
  • Chris vannuck 2012/03/09 01:27:24
    Chris
    +1
    Why do liberals have the attitude "if I don't agree with it then it's UN-American, and Evil."
  • Thom Payne 2012/03/08 19:46:01
    Liberals don't hate America
    Thom Payne
    +1
    Liberals founded this country. Liberals have maintained this country.

CONs have continually tried to destroy it...from the Tories to the Teabaggers.
  • LADY LI... Thom Payne 2012/03/08 22:46:29
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
  • Chris Thom Payne 2012/03/09 01:28:06
    Chris
    +1
    Conservatives freed the slaves. Conservatives established civil rights for all.
  • Thom Payne Chris 2012/03/09 18:02:23
    Thom Payne
    +1
    No, Republicans did....but they were liberals - you know, free thinkers who thought rights were more important than property?

CONservatives have done eveything they could do to stomp out individual freedoms and the country dedicated to such, from the Tories to the Teabaggers.

You see, at one time the Democrats were CONservative and the Republicans were liberal - - until the late 1800s/early 1900s and then they became establishment, corporate RepubliCONs - and the Democrats became the party in favor of individual freedoms, civil rights and the right of the individual over the profits of corporations.
  • WhereIs... Thom Payne 2012/03/09 21:57:59
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    In WHAT way is Socialism in favor of individual rights?

Democrats are Socialists, and AGAINST the individual.

All of the Republicans I know still believe in the party of Lincoln, you Democrats make me want to puke, such LIES.
  • Thom Payne WhereIs... 2012/03/09 22:32:06
    Thom Payne
    +1
    With all the CONs puking, there must be a corrolation between weak minds and weak stomachs.

What you consider 'socialism' is actually an economic model called 'collectivism' which has brought you such things as public highways, law enforcement, fire departments, sewer systems, public utilities and *gasp* the military.

I doubt you even know what socialism really is.
  • zanenobbs Thom Payne 2013/05/22 00:48:05
    zanenobbs
    Whatcha' smoking there buddy?
  • Thom Payne zanenobbs 2013/05/24 00:29:01
    Thom Payne
    You just don't understand....one of us has an addled, drug confused brain.

The other is me.

I won't hold it against you, after all, you are probably a victim.
  • Chris Thom Payne 2012/03/12 19:15:59
    Chris
    And now the democrats are the ones trampling our freedoms, especially our freedom to choose. They are trying to force the people of this country to pay for services they can't afford.

They are trying to destroy the concept of the American Dream. Because if you work hard and become successful, they want nothing more than to take away your earnings and give them to others. Since when is being successful bad? It's what everyone in the country wants, and it is the basis of the American Dream, but the democrats don't like people having large amounts of money, except when they are donating it to democrats, or, you know, are leaders in the democrat party.

I've heard people talk about the general welfare of the nation being the driving force behind the affordable health care act, but it's not about promoting the general welfare. Promoting general welfare is about doing something that is good for everyone. The intent of the act is to force citizens to buy a service that is being controlled by the government, whether they can afford it or not, and whether they want to or not. Wealthy Americans have a choice as to whether they wish to have health coverage, or pay out of their vast pockets (that I wish I had) whenever they need to visit a doctor or go to the hospital. But now, they no longe...

I've heard people talk about the general welfare of the nation being the driving force behind the affordable health care act, but it's not about promoting the general welfare. Promoting general welfare is about doing something that is good for everyone. The intent of the act is to force citizens to buy a service that is being controlled by the government, whether they can afford it or not, and whether they want to or not. Wealthy Americans have a choice as to whether they wish to have health coverage, or pay out of their vast pockets (that I wish I had) whenever they need to visit a doctor or go to the hospital. But now, they no longer have that choice, because they are being forced by the government to buy coverage, or face penalties from the IRS, which can obviously include huge fines and jail time.

The poor are being forced to buy a service they cannot afford, even with it being called affordable health care and the solution is to have the cost of the coverage be made up in taxes to the poor individual. After all, the government will help pay for it, but only by "supplementing" their income, causing an increase in the taxes they need to pay. And if the taxes become more than the person can pay, so what, there are penalties built in already to punish them by way of fines and whatnot. The entire purpose of it seems to be a way of forcing more money into government coffers.

Tell me how taking away such fundamental choices, and the freedom to choose, is something the republicans/conservatives have done? During Bush's term in office, republicans tried to make several opt-in systems for health care and social security. Let me point to that again, the plans were opt-in, and thus optional. The president and others have tried to say that the health care system he's instituting is optional, except that if you read the bill, you'd know that if you don't buy coverage, that the government will buy it for you, and attach the bill to your income on your taxes. And that removes the ability to choose not to participate. The worst thing is that you could buy private insurance, and still run the risk of the government deciding that it is not a QUALIFIED health benefits plan, and do the same thing, buy coverage for you, and tack it onto your taxes. If you refuse to pay for that coverage that was added to your taxes, you will be subject to penalties from the IRS as well, which is where fines and jail time become a larger possibility. So in effect, even if you have health coverage, you could be punished one or more times, despite that fact.

Tell me how it is the conservatives taking away our freedoms? We have a president with only one American parent, which makes him ineligible for the office he holds. A president who cozies up with our enemies and fights against our own citizens. A president who has run this country his entire term without a single budget, yet, violated the rules that have been set forth regarding that wherein if there is no budget passed, all agencies must act under the budget they had for the previous year, by not just letting them go wild with the spending, but by creating entirely new agencies without a budget. Then again violating the rules of our nation by appointing a head to one of those agencies, and keeping that head there beyond the legally allowed term, which was only until the next session of congress.

You tell me, in no uncertain terms how an ineligible president, having only one American citizen as a parent, instead of the necessary two to be a natural born citizen as required by the constitution, who is destroying our freedoms and violating the constitution left and right, is doing more for our country than a party who is trying to return to running the country according to the constitution?

Are some republicans misguided? Yes. Do democrats pretend that they fight for the little guy, while they sit in their towers increasing their paychecks, exempting themselves from laws? Yes. Do they create laws that are supposed to be for the benefit of the nation, and then exempt entire corporations and states? They most certainly do. Both sides suck, but I cannot support someone in office, at any level, who does not abide the same laws as all other citizens are required to abide. I cannot support someone who was a constitutional lawyer/professor, who does not know or act in accordance with the requirements the constitution puts forth on the office they hold.

Oh, and I didn't know that the 50s and 60s were part of the early 1900s since the above referenced civil rights that were fought hard for by the conservatives (republicans as you wrote it), and contested by the liberals (democrats) occurred. You even say that a change happened and that the democrats became the party in favor of civil rights, but the democrats fought against civil rights in the 50s and 60s. So again, tell me how it's the conservatives that are the problem. You clearly don't know your history as well as you'd like others to believe.
  • zanenobbs Thom Payne 2013/05/22 00:47:19
  • Thom Payne zanenobbs 2013/05/24 00:31:01
    Thom Payne
    Really? Isn't David Duke a RepubliCON?

Seems to me that Haley Barber was the head of the party. How about Trent Lott and his porch? George Allen and his 'malaca'?

Me thinks thou dost protest too much.
  • NarcolepticGoat 2012/03/08 19:21:30
    Liberals don't hate America
    NarcolepticGoat
    +1
    Liberals hate America as much as Conservatives hate what America stands for.
  • LADY LI... Narcole... 2012/03/08 22:47:50
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    GO LOOK AT "WHY DO CONSERVATIVES HATE AMERICA SO MUCH?" POLL!
  • Narcole... LADY LI... 2012/03/08 22:58:42
    NarcolepticGoat
    heh, ok
  • LADY LI... Narcole... 2012/03/08 23:12:40
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    THANK YOU!
  • Roblem BN-0 2012/03/08 18:40:04
    Liberals don't hate America
    Roblem BN-0
    +5
    laughable at best... That's like saying why do conservatives hate America, love war, and love giving corporations carte blanche.

And... what is truly sad is this is the exact problem... pigeon holing everyone who believes differently that you do.

Furthermore... perhaps looking up the definition of liberal might help.
  • Viet Era medic 2012/03/08 18:38:36
    Liberals hate America
    Viet Era medic
    +5
    because they can't help but being stupid... they want more all the time... they can't think for themselves and love being told what to do. Oh, but don't get too much in their face though, then they get pi$$ed.
  • BlackwinterG36C 2012/03/08 18:36:33
    Liberals hate America
    BlackwinterG36C
    +5
    They hate capitolism, ideas like personal responsibility, christianity, and the military. The United States of America represents all that. That and they are supremicists that think they know better than ANYONE. Its ironic because they worship at the alter of moral relativity. But Liberals don't work on logic and reason, only emotions.
  • gfreema... Blackwi... 2012/03/08 18:37:18
  • C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2012/03/08 18:31:53
    Liberals don't hate America
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +5
    They don't "hate" America, we would just LOVE for America to live up to it's CREED!
  • Guru_T_Firefly 2012/03/08 18:19:41 (edited)
    Liberals don't hate America
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +5
    Your premise is incorrect.
  • gfreeman BN-0 2012/03/08 18:05:39
  • gfreema... gfreema... 2012/03/08 18:18:29
    gfreeman BN-0
    +3
    Why do conservatives hate america so much?

http://www.sodahead.com/fun/w...
  • LADY LI... gfreema... 2012/03/08 20:11:15
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +2
    SIR, MY HUSBAND, MY CHILDREN, MY COMPATRIOTS & I CALL OURSELVES

CONSERVATIVES. WE LOVE AMERICA SO MUCH! WE DO NOT HATE AMERICA!

WHY DO YOU ACCUSE CONSERVATIVES HATE AMERICA SO MUCH?

CONSERVATIVES DON'T HATE AMERICA! CONSERVATIVES LOVE AMERICA!
  • gfreema... LADY LI... 2012/03/08 20:16:24
    gfreeman BN-0
    +2
    MA'AM, MY WIFE, MY DOG, MY COMPATRIOTS & I CALL OURSELVES LIBERALS. WE LOVER AMERICA SO MUCH! WE DO NOT HATE AMERICA! WHY DO YOU ACCUSE LIBERALS HATE AMERICA SO MUCH? LIBERALS DON'T HATE AMERICA! LIBERALS LOVE AMERICA!

See, I can do it too.
  • LADY LI... gfreema... 2012/03/08 21:13:53
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +2
    SIR, I TALK SINCERELY FROM MY HEART, NOT IMITATION, NOR

PARROTING. WE CONSERVATIVES DON'T HATE AMERICA OR LIBERALS, I

have lots of LIBS PERSONAL FRIEND & I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS.

YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DOG, MY DOGS ARE NEITHER LIBS nor CONSERV.

YOU DON'T BLOCK ME? OTHER LIBERALS ON SH BLOCKED ME as FANNIE

who I never KNEW nor had a chance to say a word & SHE CALLED ME 'BIG

OINKER. I DON'T CALL PEOPLE NAMES!

(sorry i don't mean to yell but i'm legally blind by AGENT ORANGE, just had EYE surgery, hopefully with time, i'll see better & only 2 functioned DIGITS.
  • Diana gfreema... 2012/03/09 02:36:17
    Diana
    +1
    Except she told the truth.
  • gfreema... Diana 2012/03/09 13:43:25
    gfreeman BN-0
    +3
    Are you some sort of truth detecting internet robot?
  • Diana gfreema... 2012/03/09 15:36:56
    Diana
    Could be !
  • LADY LI... Diana 2012/03/10 22:14:19
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    THANKS, DIANA!
  • zanenobbs gfreema... 2013/05/22 00:49:23
    zanenobbs
    Wow! Too lazy to even think for yourself? Amazing!

2014/10/22 23:08:48