Why do Conservatives keep proving my point for me?

Oil Junkie 2011/11/29 15:46:19
Conservatives keep putting up these graphs and charts and claiming that it supports their insane ideas and then when I actually look at the chart, it proves my point but not theirs. Then they get mad. This chart for instance. You've seen it. Now look closely at it.

claiming supports insane ideas chart proves mad chart instance closely

I got this chart from the article "Study: Bush Tax Cuts Cost More Than Twice as Much As Dems' Health-Care Bill" by Susie Madrak over at Crooks & Liars.

Read More: http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/study-bush-...

• VICTORIA 2011/11/29 21:09:18
    VICTORIA
    +1

Looks like you hit a nerve.
  • Reichstolz 2011/11/29 17:09:44
    Reichstolz
    +1
    Who controls the purse? If you want to be accurate when assessing debt, the president is inconsequential, who controls congress controls what is spent.
  • Oil Junkie Reichstolz 2011/11/29 17:26:09
    Oil Junkie
    I notice that Republicans only point that fact out when their presidents are charged with spending. To hear Republicans tell it about Obama, though, he's signing checks with both hands.
  • Reichstolz Oil Junkie 2011/11/29 18:04:46
    Reichstolz
    Not a republican, too liberal a party for me. All since the days when Hamilton was treasurer, have grown the size of government. All politicians are interested in only one thing, gaining more power to control your life. I am perfectly fine with that. Luckily I can employ the same people they do, who write legislation, to help me avoid the cost of it. I can look to any politician and know they are lying because their lips are moving.
  • dave b 2011/11/29 16:50:18
    dave b
    I doubt that chart is accurate.
  • Oil Junkie dave b 2011/11/29 16:52:08
    Oil Junkie
    +1
    Why do so many Conservatives post it, then?
  • Jimbo 2011/11/29 16:49:39
    Jimbo
    +1
    The truth is for a one year period 5/12/00-5/11/01 the national debt was paid down by a miniscule amount. You have to go back to Ike in 57,58 to find the national debt being paid down.

I don't drink the kool aid from either side, I look at data. The last year of a Clinton budget ending Sep. 30, 2001 saw 2 million private sector jobs lost. The last year of a Dubya budget ending Sep. 30, 2009 saw 7 million private sector jobs lost.
  • JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/29 16:00:21
    JoeBtfsplk
    Conservative put forth confusing graphs to offset the lying Liberal Progressives SOP's P'sOD.

Those capitalized abbreviations work well too. (sorry I had to pluralize one letter in each to be grammatically correct) - another conservative tool in our toolkit!
  • Oil Junkie JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/29 17:29:43
    Oil Junkie
    I love your posts. You're one of the dumbest people whom I've ever encountered, but you're so certain that you're correct that you're happy to flaunt your ignorance. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you were a caricature of a person, written by a Liberal with a hilarious slant on Conservative ignorance and stupidity.

Alas, though, I suspect that you're no more intelligent than your posts.
  • JoeBtfsplk Oil Junkie 2011/11/29 20:10:24
    JoeBtfsplk
    rattle your cage did I
  • Oil Junkie JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/29 20:15:12
    Oil Junkie
    No, you just made me laugh. It's the inconceivable ignorance that you bring to each of your posts, a mind-boggling, myriad array of misinformation, a virtual cornucopia of stupidity. It's mightily laughable but kinda scary too, like a hundred fourth graders with BB guns.
  • JoeBtfsplk Oil Junkie 2011/11/29 20:47:08
    JoeBtfsplk
    You must have something constructive to accomplish today? No?
    Did you practice your rant for long or do you just copy it from your Liberal playbook?
    Go back to your cave oil junkie and enjoy the drugs that have messed your life so badly.
    NY is where you live? - under which elevated do you call home?
  • Oil Junkie JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/29 20:54:03
    Oil Junkie
    Too funny. You're just like a wind-up toy. You spout nonsense at the press of a button.

Thanks so much for the laughs.
  • JoeBtfsplk Oil Junkie 2011/11/29 21:01:12
    JoeBtfsplk
    You have to learn how to be expressive Ol junkie.
    When you accomplish something in your life, maybe you will learn to be more emphatic.
    Doubtful that you've ever achieve that level of success!
  • VICTORIA JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/29 21:07:39
    VICTORIA
    +1
    No offense Joe, but are you sure you know the meaning of the word emphatic?
  • JoeBtfsplk VICTORIA 2011/11/29 21:29:07
    JoeBtfsplk
    thought I did - I was suggesting that with life experience he can place more emphasis on his opinions due to having experienced some experiences. I think he's stuck in mommies basement and is very frustrated.
  • Oil Junkie JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/29 21:40:58
    Oil Junkie
    Classic. You just can't make this stuff up.
  • VICTORIA JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/30 04:53:54
    VICTORIA
    So you're suggesting that he was not being strongly expressive?
    Or that you just didn't like his expressions?
  • JoeBtfsplk VICTORIA 2011/11/29 21:36:44
    JoeBtfsplk
    I left you a question on the Israeli story.
  • VICTORIA JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/30 04:54:16
    VICTORIA
    Israeli story?
  • Oil Junkie JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/29 21:40:31
    Oil Junkie
    You must be upset. Your tenuous grip on basic grammar has started to slip, and your signal to noise ratio has decreased somewhat.

You're still a laugh riot, though.
  • JoeBtfsplk Oil Junkie 2011/11/29 21:42:02
    JoeBtfsplk
    you have to get out of your mommies basement for some fresh air once in a while junkie - all those needles are having their effect
  • Oil Junkie JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/29 21:45:27
    Oil Junkie
    I'm sorry, are you attempting to say something funny, or are you just blathering on ignorantly about that which you know not?

I choose "B".
  • JoeBtfsplk Oil Junkie 2011/11/29 21:47:31
    JoeBtfsplk
    you're in a rut junkie - get a life - move away from your mothers house and get out once in a while

It will improve your vocabulary to mingle with other people.
  • Oil Junkie JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/29 22:22:09
    Oil Junkie
    LOL, the only rut that I'm in is this conversation with you. It's like talking to a small petulant child who refuses to shut up out of some sort of desperate need for attention. It's quite pathetic, really, but I have lots of patience.
  • JoeBtfsplk Oil Junkie 2011/11/29 22:26:22
    JoeBtfsplk
    If that were true what does it say about you? You spend your days talking to petulant children? I see.
    You should talk to someone. Maybe get a prescription for your problem.
    Relax and watch TV, maybe your mom will make you mac and cheese tonite?
  • Oil Junkie JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/29 22:28:57 (edited)
    Oil Junkie
    No, you're the only petulant child that I've had the good fortune of having to make conversation with so far today. There was another person like you yesterday, an ignorant conservative whose lies I had to disprove before he finally got tired of making himself look like an idiot.

When will you get tired of making yourself look like an idiot?
  • JoeBtfsplk Oil Junkie 2011/11/29 22:38:34
    JoeBtfsplk
    When do you get tired of playing the fool? Never?
  • Oil Junkie JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/29 22:42:06
    Oil Junkie
    I already said that to you. See, when you're making fun of people and they say something to you, it's neither terribly funny nor insulting when you just rephrase what they said and say it back to them.

Like your colleagues that motivated me to make this post in the first place, you fail.

Do feel free to try again.
  • JoeBtfsplk Oil Junkie 2011/11/29 23:05:49
    JoeBtfsplk
    Unlike you I have a life. So long loser.
  • Oil Junkie JoeBtfsplk 2011/11/29 23:21:33
    Oil Junkie
    Yeah, it's obvious from your posts.

I'm almost jealous but then I'm not.

2014/08/20 10:49:15