"Why do American's behave the way they do?"

MlssCue =Go Blue= 2012/09/17 02:16:17
I'm a Conservative and...
I'm a Liberal and...
I'm neither and...
Other
I had someone ask me this question and I offered my view, but they'd really like to know what others think the reason is. If you're going to respond, please do so in a respectful manner, this is not an invitation to fight. Below is the question in their own words....and before anyone asks why they didn't just ask the question themselves it's because they do not wish to be pounced upon (and that is a legitimate reason IMO).

"Anyways, I've noticed that since a long time that Americans especially, post questions based on undermining liberals, conservatives, etc. Liberals are considered stupid I don't get why people can't respect other people's opinions on here, is it something related to the bankruptcy or something? Why do they speak like that?"

• abigail-13 2012/09/20 20:45:25
    Other
    abigail-13
    Por pendejos
  • Anonymous Loner 2012/09/19 01:29:25
    I'm neither and...
    Anonymous Loner
    They're just immature and were probably born lacking empathy. No, but the real answer is that they have the urge to prove others wrong.
  • FlyGalsMom 2012/09/18 06:12:25
    Other
    FlyGalsMom
    +1
    I try to be respectful as much as possible~ and when I cuss I do not type the word but use things like $#!+ or Arse~ or A$$~ I have noticed that the younger the poster is ~ the more apt they are to be disrespectful to others~ Either they have not learned manners online or they are Trolls looking to incite ppl~
  • MlssCue... FlyGalsMom 2012/09/18 06:14:59
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    I have personally had more run ins with 'adults' here that have been an embarrassment to adults everywhere. That's not to say the younger ones don't say things wrong though.
  • Camille Palmer 2012/09/17 14:25:24
    Other
    Camille Palmer
    +1
    Its because we have been programmed by the PTB/Power Elite, OWNED MEDIA to believe there is a fundamental difference between the two sides. They control Both sides, and pretend that they are different factions, So you have the illusion that you are making a free will choice of your own. You are forced to choose between bad and badder, the lesser of two evils, DUMB and Dumber.
    this is why they Fight so venomous against anything more than a 2 party system,..Because they cant control all of the factions YET, the lack sufficient Infrastructure with in any other/ another party system and I EMPHASIZE ET!!!
    the more factions the thinner the have to spread,..divide and condor.

Much of the two party fighting is a SKIT, a Dramatic play for the gullible masses, Used like a Magician uses misdirection and Distraction. The name calling is just the petty lady on stage, in the skimp out fit, to lure the eye away from the real action. Like in a magic Show, the slight of hand so you don't see what the hidden hands are actually doing behind your blind spot. So you fall for the Illusion, a Blind spot created b them, for this Purpose.

the question b its self proves it,..and all the different answers, validates you bought, and a e still Buying the Illusion.

under NDAA, if ...

under NDAA, if you favor anything other than the 2 party system, you are labeled as a terrorist,..why, Because loosing control of the electoral process TERRIFIES them

WAKE UP PEOPLE, VOTE 3d party.
  • Camille... Camille... 2012/09/17 14:28:35
    Camille Palmer
    +1
    sorry (R and Y) keys are still GLITCHY,...hope you can read it with out too much difficulty
  • MlssCue... Camille... 2012/09/17 16:41:10
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    Yes, I could thank you.
  • Booッ 2012/09/17 12:32:45 (edited)
    Other
    Booッ
    +1
    Firstly thanks MlssCue. I don't understand why people can't look through such superficial things and for once act like just human beings!
  • MlssCue... Booッ 2012/09/17 16:46:43
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    +1
    Anything for you lil' lady! I wish I had an answer for you, but even I am left SMH, in confusion of it all...
  • DJPanicDC 2012/09/17 09:51:58
    I'm neither and...
    DJPanicDC
    +1
    I have no ability to respect the opinions of those who will deny others equality, or rights or enforce their morality on others
    Intolerance should not be tolerated
    But this is not left or right to me for instance I think the Green and Libertarian party have good moral goals and it is worth debating the proposed paths
  • MlssCue... DJPanicDC 2012/09/17 16:42:01
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    +1
    Thank you for your view.
  • TuringsChild 2012/09/17 04:23:28
    I'm a Conservative and...
    TuringsChild
    +2
    It's hard to respect people who refuse to stop and try to look at a common problem from another perspective. So many hardline Dems AND Reps simply refuse to acknowledge that the other side might possibly have a point. Worse, neither side is willing to stand back and look to see if there's a bigger picture that BOTH sides are missing. I blame the Media for setting up so many straw men on both sides that people often don't KNOW there's another reasonable view out there. ALL systems are flawed in one way or another, but a totally corrupt system could never have achieved what the DemoPublican Parties have accomplished.
  • MlssCue... Turings... 2012/09/17 05:24:28
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    +1
    Very well said! The media definitely plots one against the other (not only in politics but many other things) and it seems everyone gets so worked up from the word GO that they don't take the time to step back and think first before reacting. It's sad really. No matter what, as a country we should come together and want what's best for it. Then take it a step further and behave in such a way that it's a positive force on a level that we refuse to lay down and be rolled over.
  • Red 2012/09/17 03:54:23
  • MlssCue... Red 2012/09/17 05:24:55
  • Red MlssCue... 2012/09/17 05:34:09
  • MlssCue... Red 2012/09/17 05:47:04
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    Thank you love! I did and now I'm dealing with sinus headaches. I'll be feeling perfectly fine, one day here lol
  • Red MlssCue... 2012/09/17 05:50:13
  • Camille... Red 2012/09/17 14:34:30
    Camille Palmer
    +2
    MissCue get a Netty pot, Walgreen's has them so does wall mart, target and Shop Co.
    Simply uses saline solution to gently cleanse out the Sinus,.get rid of nasty sinus infections, congestion caused by Allergens, and relieves dryness in No time... LOVE MINE
  • Red Camille... 2012/09/17 16:06:59
  • MlssCue... Camille... 2012/09/17 16:45:01
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    I was just looking at one today at Rite Aid, it was around $12 and it had like 50 saline pkts, which I didn't understand, nor did I read it though. I have heard wonderful things about it, but I have this silly fear of it feeling like when water goes up your nose when swimming and it burns and feels like you're going to drown. I know...silly :(
  • MlssCue... Red 2012/09/17 16:43:25
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    Yes I had taken a sinus med, which helped last night after a while. Usually they've been so bad I've been having to take both motrin and the sinus meds and they've done nothing.
  • Red MlssCue... 2012/09/17 16:55:38
  • MlssCue... Red 2012/09/17 17:24:30
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    +1
    It's no problem I'll take some advice on how to rid these headaches no matter the topic at hand lol Thank you very much!
  • Red MlssCue... 2012/09/17 17:28:34
  • ..::localeye::.. 2012/09/17 03:15:56 (edited)
  • MlssCue... ..::loc... 2012/09/17 05:16:59
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    Truth.
  • Reichstolz 2012/09/17 03:08:20
    I'm a Conservative and...
    Reichstolz
    +2
    Respect is earned, and should not be granted to ignorance. Only those ignorant to history and the current cycle we are repeating, would be "liberal".
  • Daniel 2012/09/17 02:38:48
    I'm a Conservative and...
    Daniel
    +2
    And the blame game is old. Forward is pure destruction and Liberals run blindly after Obama. Forward is greater debt and higher unemployment. GM will be bank rupt immediately following the election. This isn't an opinion but a fact.
  • Nameless 2012/09/17 02:37:38 (edited)
    I'm a Liberal and...
    Nameless
    +1
    I think that, for whatever reason, Americans think we have some right to tell the world what to do, how to govern themselves, and we (in the general sense) feel like we can act however we wish. I don't feel that way, but there are many that do.

We are not a very polite or civilized people, imo. It's not something of which I am proud.
  • MlssCue... Nameless 2012/09/17 05:16:32
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    Nor am I. I often feel the need to apologize for my fellow American's lack of self control, but that's not my place. I just say we aren't ALL like that! Well said.
  • Niceguyclt Nameless 2012/09/17 12:09:44
    Niceguyclt
    +1
    Very well said! I have set foot in over 40 countries around the world, and I can tell you that many Americans, unfortunately,do act like Ugly Americans. For some strange reason, many Americans live with this sense of entitlement, regardless of race, religion, or political affiliation.
    Unfortunately, the United States is caught in a Catch 22
  • Azazyel's Dragon 2012/09/17 02:22:47
    I'm neither and...
    Azazyel's Dragon
    +2
    Beats me. I guess, in the United States, everyone's entitled to their opinion...and believe me, they love to express it...:-)
  • MlssCue... Azazyel... 2012/09/17 05:14:44
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    +1
    Boy do they ever!

2014/09/18 23:54:29