Why did the State Department send a Gay man to be Ambassador in a homophobic Muslim country?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/09/15 19:00:43
Kevin at HILLBUZZ is reporting that government employees are incredulous that the U.S. State Department would appoint a gay man as ambassador to a Muslim country, especially now that it has come out that the Muslims who murdered Stevens also raped him repeatedly, before and after his death.

KEVIN: "I was able to speak with a Serbian consulate employee who identified himself to me as “Dino” and wouldn’t give me any more of a name than that, but told me it was no secret that Chris Stevens was gay and that “it was stupid to send him to Libya as the ambassador when he was a known homosexual”.

Dino explained in great detail that the brutal sodomizing of Stevens’ corpse was something that Muslims do to show the “utmost disrespect to the body” and that this is “a great insult in Islam” usually reserved for homosexuals (but also on enemies like Muamar Gaddafi, who was brutally sodomized before he was killed, too). ”It is like making him a woman in death and he will be a woman now after life” the Serbian explained to me.

Read More: http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/09/15/why-did-t...

• shotgun the 3rd 2012/09/15 19:24:58
    shotgun the 3rd
    +5
    Obama should be held acountable for murder by proxy, he knew the dangers of sending a gay man into that enviorment. It could also be classified as a hate crime.

• Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/09/20 07:28:36 (edited)
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +1
    I don't know how many diplomats are Gay, but since many are also spooks, I would think many are. Cris Stevens had a "Relationship" with Qatari Special Forces which have commingled with Al Qaeda for the most part. He was the pay master and handler for them both in Libya but now also getting them to Syria. He should have gone straight to Tripoli where the Embassy is, instead he went to the Benghazi Consulate. That Consulate was the operations center for the CIA and liaison with the rebels. So some kind of a deal was going down. Hard to tell what went wrong where. Something for sure, he had a hit on him, he wasn't shot up like the rest of the staff and they got him at the safe house and not the Consulate. Curious who else was working there at that time.

The more conservative Muslims are, the more homosexual they are. Doesn't matter what the Koran says, they are basically a gay culture. They love Filipino boy secretaries. Women only used for having babies. In order for them to sodomize Qaddafi and now Stevens, they have to be aroused, have a bonner, so I would say they are Gay.
  • Jeremy 2012/09/17 13:55:45
  • Mrs. V 2012/09/16 02:56:08
    Mrs. V
    Here is the odd thing, (and I am not trying to be disrespectful), does a man not need to have an erection in order to sodomize? Why did the men have erections over another man? I find it baffling.
  • john brenni 2012/09/16 01:38:15
  • Zippcodey 2012/09/16 01:01:14
    Zippcodey
    Chucks then how does Obama get to go over there and come back alive?
  • beachbum 2012/09/15 22:36:58
    beachbum
    +1
    If this is true, then whoever decided to send him should have a brain scan to see if they have one, and then have to answer to the American people why that was allowed to happen. Is that person really so naive, insentitive, unthinking?
  • ed 2012/09/15 22:33:00
    ed
    +1
    Interesting bit of news.If I'm not mistaken muslims don't like gay people.Good question.
  • Simi Dave 2012/09/15 22:03:41
    Simi Dave
    +1
    A) STOOPID idea, at least with a woman, they are merely disrespected and not taken seriously. This is an even dumber move.
    B) Sodomizing a gay guy to show him it's wrong? To treat him like a woman??? You mean these particular Muslims are really just "closet queers", and this is their justification to get their rocks off with another dude.
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/09/15 21:00:56
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +3
    "Dino explained in great detail that the brutal sodomizing of Stevens’ corpse was something that Muslims do to show the “utmost disrespect to the body” and that this is “a great insult in Islam” usually reserved for homosexuals (but also on enemies like Muamar Gaddafi, who was brutally sodomized before he was killed, too)"

Are you kidding. It looks like this religion who condemns homosexuality, never passes
    a chance to sodomize a homosexual before they behead him...... and sodomize
    an Ambassador before they kill him. It seems like such a perverse religion that
    gives no rights to women, who perform female circumcision on them so they won't
    enjoy sexual intercourse, stone a woman who is raped...........and sodomize
    a gay man before they kill him..... has a really perverted interest in sex for themselves
    and preventing others from having an enjoyment of this human need........

Muammar Qaddafi was "GAY"? I doubt that....and yet they use his body to satisfy their
    perverse enjoyment? It is a disgusting practice.

BTW, Ambassador Stevens was missing for some 8 hours before his body was found.
    To such horrific horror he must have been subjected.
    +3
    Geez, I hope that is rumor and not truth - they are rabid dogs if it is true
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2012/09/15 20:39:51
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    +2
    Thank you for posting this. I will pass it on.
  • Tennessee3501 2012/09/15 20:24:42
    Tennessee3501
    +1
    Navy Seal Team 6 should immediately be dispatched to Libya with all of the castration equipment they need!
  • Red 2012/09/15 20:21:40
  • Red 2012/09/15 20:20:56
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2012/09/15 20:20:52
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    What a disgusting question.
  • sonofason jubil8 ... 2012/09/15 20:46:39
  • RJ~PWCM~JLA 2012/09/15 20:18:12
    RJ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Because 0bama believes promoting the Gay Agenda is more important than national security.
  • JustCallMeBub 2012/09/15 19:29:10
    JustCallMeBub
    +1
    Rebel it's like this," a Progressive group calling them selves the Interfaith group had Gay Ministers invite Islamic cleric to speak in their churches. But we both know what the Cleric was thinking towards them.. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD..
    A progressive acts before they think things through,, just look at the School teacher that breast fed her child with in her classroom and she is still standing by her decision to do so..
  • shotgun the 3rd 2012/09/15 19:24:58
    shotgun the 3rd
    +5
  • kobidob... shotgun... 2012/09/15 23:29:04
    kobidobidog
    +1
    You are right. That is like putting truffles in the vicinity of a herd of snorting wild pigs. What do you think will happen?
  • sonofason 2012/09/15 19:15:48
  • sickofpolitics 2012/09/15 19:10:39
    sickofpolitics
    +4
    Stupid is as stupid does. There is no logic to their decisions, none what so ever!!!

2014/10/23 09:44:14