Why did the Democrats purposely destroy the family unit in the African American community?

safari 2012/06/24 20:47:10
Votes - it is all about the votes.
The Democrats purposefully destroyed Black families because
I think
EXCERPTS: The Democrat Party has probably done more long-term harm to the black community than the KKK ever did, even though they had a strong hand in creating that also.

The Democrats created the nanny state where women are rewarded with more welfare money with every child they have as long as the father isn’t living with the mother. Kids grow up without a positive male role model, drop out of school, get into trouble, end up dead or in prison and some see the welfare state as their only option and the cycle starts all over again. This has destroyed the family unit in the African American community.

One way to answer that question would be it is essential to Democrats to have as many people as possible dependent on government. What they have done to achieve this is disgraceful and almost genocidal–using taxpayer money to promote illegitimacy, broken homes and generational dependency–all so they can have dependable voters on election day.

Votes,,,,,it is all about the votes,,,,,See congressional democrats want as many people on welfare as possible. Because we all know everyone getting a government paycheck votes for democrats.

democrat plantation

Read More: http://newsninja2012.com/why-did-the-democrats-pur...

• ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/06/24 21:16:49
    Votes - it is all about the votes.
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +11
    To keep them down and dependent. The only sure way to secure the votes they need to stay in power.

• zebsmom 2012/06/24 23:04:37
    zebsmom
    +6
    Not just African Americans. Latinos as well. Granted, it's all about the votes, but I also believe that the elitist attitude of a huge part of the party also played a role. They feel that people of color aren't able to take care of themselves. That they're not bright enough or hard working enough. That they NEED to be taken care of. That they're victims of rich white people. Thus the creation of the self fulfilling prophecy. Create an underclass of un-educated "victims" that are dependant on the nanny state & thus continue the need for said nanny state. Also a great start for class wars.
  • safari zebsmom 2012/06/25 00:14:41
    safari
    +5
    You've described the vicious cycle perfectly thanks.
  • Icono1 2012/06/24 22:54:26
    Icono1
    +6
    The govt gives them free stuff and they vote for the govt even though the govt is destroying them.

They don't even know what has hit them this time; the big white govt is controlling their every move through it's programs and handouts.

They can never be free because they refuse to give back in any measure what they have taken as was given to them for existing. It is that simple.

They have no one to blame but themselves for this situation.
  • safari Icono1 2012/06/25 00:16:09 (edited)
    safari
    +3
    I've never thought about it quite like that but you made great points. As long as people refuse to stand on their own they are never free ... its sad to consider.
  • Icono1 safari 2012/06/25 23:36:51
    Icono1
    +2
    It is.
  • Walt 2012/06/24 22:45:56
    Votes - it is all about the votes.
    Walt
    +6
    More specifically, it's about the votes codependency sends to the democrat party.

If democrats wanted to forward minorities in this country, they would limit entitlement programs and heavily push an agenda aimed at members of minority communities becoming educated in colleges and vocational schools; instead democrats want to fork over taxpayer dollars toward food, housing, etc. with no personal accountability.
  • safari Walt 2012/06/25 00:18:29
    safari
    +4
    There was a time I would have said that the educated wouldn't be as easy to control. But with Marxism and revised history - a person sill has to have something inside of them that seeks truth on their own to know truth anymore.
  • Walt safari 2012/06/25 01:04:39
    Walt
    +2
    Safari, I'm not talking about truth (whatever truth may be), I'm talking about employability and productivity; being self-reliant and having self-esteem.
  • safari Walt 2012/06/25 02:09:51
    safari
    +2
    Ok gotcha - No I don't see any real initiatives to support anything positive along those lines at all.
  • PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/06/24 22:43:42 (edited)
    I think
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +5
    Ever since the Civil War, the Democrats have been trying to gain permanent power and punish Republicans. After all, Lincoln was a Republican and he is the one who "freed the slaves".

By keeping the newly freed slaves unorganized and without a solid home and family life, they could continue to manipulate the blacks by offering freebies for their votes. Uneducated and newly having to provide for themselves, the slaves welcomed the "assistance" from the Democrats as well as feared them, thanks to the KKK. Now, almost 200 years later, the Democrats have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams as the family life in the black community is controlled by Jackson, Sharpton, and others who feed on maintaining ignorance, fear-mongering, and racism. They will do anything to keep black America slaves to something and now it's government. The Irony is that a black man is now leading the party.
  • safari Politic... 2012/06/25 00:20:03
    safari
    +3
    Oh wow - you nailed it thanks --- "the Democrats have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams as the family life in the black community is controlled by Jackson, Sharpton, and others who feed on maintaining ignorance, fear-mongering, and racism." As for their "leader" he was the shoe in to keep them in place I guess....
  • Politic... safari 2012/06/25 06:06:51
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +2
    The sad thing is that so many don't know they're being played.
  • XZQZQ Politic... 2012/06/25 10:18:49
    XZQZQ
    +2
    I'm sure that they know that they are being played, but have made their " Deal With The Devil " and will keep taking the handouts as long as they're offered... Just as those on ' unemployment ' don't bother to even look for a job until the unemployment is about to run out....
  • Politic... XZQZQ 2012/06/25 14:30:46
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +2
    You may be right, but I used to hold all fellow Americans in high esteem. Certain populations are becoming less American, more lazy, and dangerous to the republic.
  • mark 1 2012/06/24 21:59:04
    mark 1
    +4
    Divide and conquer pilot program. White, Black or whatever color you wish to use we all know that it is much harder for a single parent to make it let alone be able to save a dollar to better yourself. Then you have the image they projected for the people they have put a boot to the neck so they can keep them down. These same people create a program to make it look like they want to help but it is really the key to the locked door that leads to freedom from Government control. The best part about this is the group claims the other side wishes to take away this gift of help and calls them racist. This in turn gets the in slaved people to vote for them so they can continue in power. This group has created their army of poor voters and is using them to stay in power. The next step to the pilot program is now in play. They have turned a program to help people that are out of work into another form of welfare and have in slaved them to tax payer funded income (WELFARE) for the middle class ( LONG TERM UNEMPLOYMENT BENIFITS). This same group ordered banks to give loans to the poor claiming discrimination as bases for this action. We all know how that worked out and is still in play. We have middle class families getting second and third jobs when they can to make extra money and w...
    Divide and conquer pilot program. White, Black or whatever color you wish to use we all know that it is much harder for a single parent to make it let alone be able to save a dollar to better yourself. Then you have the image they projected for the people they have put a boot to the neck so they can keep them down. These same people create a program to make it look like they want to help but it is really the key to the locked door that leads to freedom from Government control. The best part about this is the group claims the other side wishes to take away this gift of help and calls them racist. This in turn gets the in slaved people to vote for them so they can continue in power. This group has created their army of poor voters and is using them to stay in power. The next step to the pilot program is now in play. They have turned a program to help people that are out of work into another form of welfare and have in slaved them to tax payer funded income (WELFARE) for the middle class ( LONG TERM UNEMPLOYMENT BENIFITS). This same group ordered banks to give loans to the poor claiming discrimination as bases for this action. We all know how that worked out and is still in play. We have middle class families getting second and third jobs when they can to make extra money and we have some poor families having more kids to get extra money from welfare. You tell me how this is going to work out. They get enough people on Government hand out systems and then they claim we are broke and have to cut these programs and what do we get on the streets? Riots that’s what and then we get Marshall Law in the best interest of the people. Two big pains in their ass other than pure American willpower that will stop them is the Constitution of the United States of America and the second amendment along with the bill of right. Why is it they will not control our borders? They want to dilute the number of Patriots with the number of slaves. Obama passed this new immigration bill allowing 800k to basically stay here but they still cannot legally vote so what’s the big deal right? Well the big deal is they also don’t enforce voter laws. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • safari mark 1 2012/06/25 00:22:35
    safari
    +3
    I never thought I would live to see the day that America is so screwed up as it is .. if only I had been wiser to their agendas years ago - but like so many others, I thought it was impossible for something as bad as things are to happen to US
  • XZQZQ safari 2012/06/25 10:24:25
    XZQZQ
    +3
    Things are only going to get worse. I am counting the days until the USA is in a total Soviet-style collapse..... $ 2.4T annual revenues.... $ 16T national debt..... $ 157T unfunded liabilities.... a house of cards...

Ultimately, the blame belongs on you and me, the average American taxpayer, who didn't pay close enough attention to what our ' political elites ' were doing all along....
  • safari XZQZQ 2012/06/27 05:01:12
    safari
    +1
    I agree - we were all asleep for far too long.
  • mark 1 safari 2012/06/25 12:25:24
    mark 1
    +2
    Most never seen this coming and those that did where called conspiracy theories. They are not done by a long shot. Take back the states the Feds will fall.
  • safari mark 1 2012/06/27 05:01:46
    safari
    +2
    I agree with that - and after this election I am going to focus more on state politics
  • truthman 2012/06/24 21:52:32
    Votes - it is all about the votes.
    truthman
    +7
    you can tell a black person this but they wont believe you. They also will not admit that Africans sold other Africans into slavery. They cant except that and its also not taught in schools.
  • safari truthman 2012/06/25 00:24:09
    safari
    +2
    Well there are many good conservative black people who know this - I am friends with a few and they are more frustrated than I am because they can't reach their own families and friends - I can't imagine how that would feel if it was someone I personally cared about who willingly went along with the agenda to hold them back and down.
  • Don Leuty 2012/06/24 21:50:58
    Don Leuty
    +5
    Woodrow Wilson was the greatest bigot of the 20th Century. The subsequent adoption of genocide by the Dimocrats through Planned Parenthood was a direct consequence of Wilson's belief in eugenics.

The first time in history that blacks were segregated in our nation's military history came on his watch. The armed forces were not desegregated again until Dwight David Eisenhower to the reins and led the nation to the abolition of racial desegregation in our armed forces.

Wilson and his followers initiated the emasculation of the black male and destruction of the black family by replacing the father with the government as bread winner. Through propaganda, the Dimocrats even made black males willing participants in their own social castration.
  • safari Don Leuty 2012/06/25 00:24:53
    safari
    +3
    Wow - you nailed it -> "Wilson and his followers initiated the emasculation of the black male and destruction of the black family by replacing the father with the government as bread winner."
  • texasred 2012/06/24 21:49:01
    Votes - it is all about the votes.
    texasred
    +7
    I don't think there's any doubt of that. Even LBJ said that his signing the Civil Rights Law was all about the votes:

"I'll have those n***gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
    Lyndon B. Johnson
  • safari texasred 2012/06/25 00:26:28
    safari
    +3
    Ugh - the man disgusts me to no end - and yet - that he said this - that the agenda is real is still so unrecognized that it doesn't seem to even matter!
  • texasred safari 2012/06/25 02:52:56
    texasred
    +3
    What amazes me the most is that so many of the Blacks in this nation haven't figured out that they are nothing more than pawns in the Liberal game of chess.
  • safari texasred 2012/06/25 03:59:42
    safari
    +3
    As someone stated above here - booze and porn - keep them distracted and they will never figure out what is going on.
  • texasred safari 2012/06/25 04:08:29
    texasred
    +3
    Most of them are smarter than that. They've just been indoctrinated through the years.
  • XZQZQ 2012/06/24 21:44:43
    Votes - it is all about the votes.
    XZQZQ
    +6
    Votes, of course. As with all the means-tested social programs. Grow government, Grow Democrat votes. Dems are the party of the ultra-wealthy, but are numerically small, thus the need for welfare-state votes. The cost in blood and treasure has been immense, and the final tally is nowhere complete. Now, with the USA on the brink of financial collapse, we can't afford these social programs any more, but have raised generations of the entitled underclass who will likely react violently to the ending of their government sinecure.
  • safari XZQZQ 2012/06/25 00:27:41
    safari
    +2
    Many think that is the end game they knew would eventually happen to take control of the freedom of all "for their own protection"
    I think
    +7
    I think they are trying to destroy all families, not just the black ones. They need everyone dependent on the Government.
  • safari Ken 2012/06/25 00:28:37
    safari
    +4
    I agree - in the communist manifesto from the sixties it stated to destroy families. Anything that is a support for a person other than the government is the enemy to those who would enslave all.
  • susan 2012/06/24 21:29:36
    I think
    susan
    +3
    I don't think it was intentional, just another bureaucratic act of not considering the whole picture and both the intended and unintended consequences.
  • safari susan 2012/06/25 00:30:15
    safari
    +4
    I think it was intentional by the few who organized the larger agendas, but I also don't think that most liberals can think past the next move of their actions nor do they care as long as they get what they want in the moment.
  • BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/24 21:20:49
    I think
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +8
    Divide and rule
  • safari BUCCANE... 2012/06/25 00:30:25
  • Beccy 2012/06/24 21:19:44
    I think
    +2
    I don't think you can blame it all on the democrats. It appears that family members were sold away from each other in the past also.
  • safari Beccy 2012/06/25 00:30:58
    safari
    +2
    Not all but they had a strong hand in the politics of what has transpired since the days of slavery.
  • Christopher Kirchen 2012/06/24 21:18:24
    Christopher Kirchen
    +8
    So that they can try to put them in another kind of slavery.

2014/09/02 12:14:48