Why Carry A Gun.....

snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques 2012/07/17 02:57:33

LEAVE A COMMENT? - Pls Rave the Blog;-)
Reasons Why I Carry a Gun

I don’t carry a gun to kill people.

I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don’t carry a gun to scare people.

I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m paranoid.

I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m evil.

I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don’t carry a gun because I hate the government.

I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m angry.

I carry a gun so that I don’t have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don’t carry a gun because I want to shoot someone.

I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m a cowboy.

I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don’t carry a gun to make me feel like a man.

I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don’t carry a gun because I feel inadequate.

I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don’t carry a gun because I love it.

I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police protection is an oxymoron.

Free citizens must protect themselves.

Police
do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime
after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I’m too young to die and too old to take a butt whoopin’.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/6175/reasons-why-i-carry-a-gun/#...

Question Closed

• Sherlock Dog BL - a Gazillion 2012/07/19 22:30:25
  • jesus christ 2012/07/19 05:42:22
    jesus christ
    +1
    if they try to crucify me again i'm busting caps!!!!
  • eyes wide open 2012/07/19 02:43:33
    eyes wide open
    you never know when you might meet a commie
  • Tombo 2012/07/19 02:06:18 (edited)
    Tombo
    I carry a gun because: "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who did not" -Thomas Jefferson  Jefferson lies
  • Jack Sprat 2012/07/19 01:40:51 (edited)
    Jack Sprat
    I rather like the fact that the last one who got out the door got shot in the "Asset"

• Cliff 2012/07/18 17:35:38
    Cliff
    +1
    Maybe the best reason to own guns is to inform liberals that they will have to pay a price to take away our freedom.
  • Titanium X 2012/07/18 16:56:08
    Titanium X
    +1
    To defend against the scum of society who think they have that right to take from me.
  • Commander Pyle 2012/07/18 15:15:06
    Commander Pyle
    I carry because it's legal.
  • Old Soldier 2012/07/18 14:52:56 (edited)
    Old Soldier
    +1
    I Carry a Cross Bow, because it is more efficient and because it is “really” silent.
  • MichaelJ 2012/07/18 14:31:57
    MichaelJ
    +2
    As far as I'm concerned the right to carry fire arms was definately confirned when the Supreme Court ruled that the police have no duty to protect you. That was the actual ruling when someone sued a police department for never showing up after someone had called for help because of a man with a gun and was murdered.
  • Tiah 2012/07/18 13:26:28
    Tiah
    I don't carry a gun after being traumatized after hearing my friends father shoot his wife than himself...:( drunk and a farmer who has a gun license
  • Juan O'Mara 2012/07/18 13:14:34
    Juan O'Mara
    Juan he carry an FNH 5.7 and he habs 2 vest wheef zee plates.
  • Aksana 2012/07/18 12:27:37
    Aksana
    l don"t own any
  • matt 2012/07/18 05:55:52
    matt
    +2
    because if they take away our right to bear arms then only the bad guys will have them.
  • Tombo matt 2012/07/19 02:05:17
    Tombo
    +2
    ...and those "bad guys" may more than likely be government.
  • Tee Quake 2012/07/18 05:10:30
    Tee Quake
    +4
    I have guns because I don't trust the government
  • XZQZQ Tee Quake 2012/07/19 11:53:42
    XZQZQ
    +1
    I have guns because I love guns, shooting,and reloading. Not trusting the government, or concerns about a societal collapse, are a very secondary motivation....
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/18 04:48:49
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Guns deter crime and keep people safer.
  • Wesloco 2012/07/18 04:31:14
    Wesloco
    +2
    I don't carry a gun because I realize that when the sh!t hits the fan if I have a gun and they have a gun more than likely one of us will die that day, and as versatile as I am with weapons of all type, there I still a 50/50 chance that the person who will die can be me. No, life has taught me that in a situation where someone wants to take property, it's best to give it to them because property can be replaced. I've seen to much death by guns to want to carry one on me.
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/07/18 03:41:17
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +3
    I don't own a gun. I have never touched a gun in life.. I want a cute one. Maybe like this one...LOL
    cute pink gun
  • Old Sol... Pearlie... 2012/07/18 18:02:34
    Old Soldier
    +1
    The thing about a gun is that it is to darn noisy. I like Cross bows with 16 inch bolts. The range is a little over a quarter mile. Actually, I have never used it that much, but hey, its better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. I believe that is the way most gun owners feel about their guns. I say, if you can stand the noise, well, more power to you.
  • Pearlie... Old Sol... 2012/07/22 21:32:59
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Wow ..OK....thanks...I don't I will ever own a gun....I have a smart dog and I live in nice neighborhood.....It is a Condo complex and we don't have any trouble here...Not yet..Thank God....Take care.
  • Old Sol... Pearlie... 2012/07/23 01:16:38
    Old Soldier
    +1
    The Wall Street crowd was formed to make sure you do one day.That is just around the corner.
  • Pearlie... Old Sol... 2012/07/23 03:51:08
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    My hubby has one...LOL ...I know many people that have guns.
    Thanks...We live in a different time...
  • Old Sol... Pearlie... 2012/07/24 14:12:39
    Old Soldier
    +1
    I used to, 40 years ago, but I woke up. But even then, though I saw the problem, I did not reconize it for what it was. I know what it is now, in spades. The thing is, is it too late to stop it?

Only time will answer that.
  • Pearlie... Old Sol... 2012/07/31 07:06:10
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Thanks and I agree....Only time will tell....
  • XZQZQ Pearlie... 2012/07/19 11:55:21
    XZQZQ
    +1
    There are some very pretty pink guns now....you can get a set of pink ear-guards to go with your pink pistol...
  • santa6642 XZQZQ 2012/07/19 15:08:24
  • Pearlie... XZQZQ 2012/07/22 21:33:50
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    LOL....That would be cool, if I get a gun...doubt it...thanks..
  • lcky9 2012/07/18 03:05:57
    lcky9
    +2
    I live in IL the ONLY state in the country WITHOUT a Carry law.. however.. I would carry one cause I believe in being PREPARED.. in my home and out..
  • santa6642 2012/07/18 02:42:22
    santa6642
    +6
    A cop is to heavy to carry around.
  • smilinbobs 2012/07/18 02:40:55
    smilinbobs
    +4
    Where I live you carry a gun to kill the wild critters that could kill you, your family, pets, livestock and last but still important those damned woodchucks in the garden
  • lcky9 smilinbobs 2012/07/18 03:06:45
    lcky9
    +1
    I have a dog for that she got 2 this summer so far..
  • smilinbobs lcky9 2012/07/19 14:32:41
    smilinbobs
    My dog is too lazy
  • lcky9 smilinbobs 2012/07/19 21:13:55
    lcky9
    +1
    lol... have to be honest seems the woodchucks don't even like this weather.. or the word about my dog got out among their peeps.. been quiet lately.. which makes my husband and neighbor happy since I scream and they come take them from the dogs..
  • smilinbobs lcky9 2012/07/20 01:55:27
    smilinbobs
    I wish my dog had that ambition she just sits around the house and barks when someone is at the door. I've been lucky this year have only had to kill one so far.
  • lcky9 smilinbobs 2012/07/29 05:11:49
    lcky9
    +1
    Add to that a possum .. it was funny she came in with it in the morning my hubby was about to let her in before he left for work and noticed it .. made her drop it.. she came in and than he had to get rid of it before he left for work so I wouldn't see it on the porch (inclosed with a doggie door) and freak.. he was about to go push it off the porch than remembered the commercial with the kids with the possum.. LOL.. poked it .. left it.. poked it.. and finally decided it was really dead..LOL.. and used a stick to push it out the door and to the forest..
  • smilinbobs lcky9 2012/08/04 00:38:51
    smilinbobs
    Sorry no reply sooner had emergency surgery on my knee been incapacitated for a bit, Great story you never know if those possums are playing or really dead, LOL I killed one last year that the nest day I saw what I thought was it breathing I had to take a closer look well as it turned out the damn thing had babies in its pouch they were still okay. I didn't have the heart to kill them so I called the wildlife rehab lady and she took them.
  • lcky9 smilinbobs 2012/08/08 04:54:24
    lcky9
    hope your surgery went well ..Sorry it took so long to get back to you but I have been BUSY the veggies are coming in and I have been canning my butt off.. tonight hubby and I picked 100 lbs of tomatoes.. the picking wasn't as bad as the time it took to wash them.. now I have to cook them.. can them.. looks like a lot of SPAG sauce as well as other tomato dishes..have lots of pickles to.. well ANNIE that's my dogs name is going all out she got another ground hog.. think they would hang a sign not to come into our yard.. other than getting the wild life ANNIE likes to eat veggies..LOL.. can't let her in the garden with me or I wouldn't have anything..
  • smilinbobs lcky9 2012/08/09 00:39:18
    smilinbobs
    I'm on the road to recovery. We are now getting lots of summer squash and cucumbers. The tomatoes are still green but there are loads of them. We have been eating a steady supply of beets, turnips, swiss chard and lettuce. We too have a pet that isn't allowed in the garden because she would be worse that a woodchuck in there (Lucy) our pot belly pig she has already dug up a bunch of the flower garden.I'm soon going to have to get making pickles the cukes have gone crazy. Lucy

2014/10/26 05:28:56