Why are there so much more lesbians than ever before?

VerySerious 2013/04/16 00:08:20
i am a straight man that is looking for a love life again, especially after my wife of fifteen years that cheated on me with another woman. i was a very caring and loving husband that was very much committed to her before this happened to me, and now that i go out meeting a good woman again is very difficult for me since many of them are so very nasty to me when i would try to start a normal conversation with them. much more women nowadays seem to going for other women, and since this seems to be the new trend which will make it even harder to meet a good one now.

• HowRight 2013/08/28 01:33:42
  • Logan 2013/07/07 00:26:47
    Logan
    +1
    It's because no body was confrunting people about it like they do now and people used to hide it more.
  • James 2013/06/04 21:47:54
  • Michael 2013/05/24 17:27:20
  • SeriousTony 2013/05/18 19:27:09
  • iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~ 2013/04/23 13:54:56
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    "now that i go out meeting a good woman again is very difficult for me since many of them are so very nasty to me when i would try to start a normal conversation with them."

There seems to be one obvious common denominator here that you're ignoring.
  • QUIS EVADET 2013/04/22 17:28:02
    much more women into other women is very common nowadays.
    QUIS EVADET
    Because women are beautiful and how could they not be attracted to one another?
    &
    Because you're a gross, smelly, hairy, ogre of a man. Men are gross...
    Men, drive women to be lesbians. Men are disgusting.

I don't mean any of this seriously. Just being silly.
  • Singerar 2013/04/21 16:12:07
    Singerar
    +1
    There are not more Lesbians, they are just coming out more because people are accepting it more.

Perhaps you should work on your conversation skills a bit. Ask your good friends what the problem is. REAL men don't bitch like a girl.

How about more men are whining like little girls? "The good ones" don't like that.
  • Oceanside Singerar 2013/04/23 00:41:54
    Oceanside
    +1
    Awesome, can I just copy all your posts like they were mine?
  • Singerar Oceanside 2013/04/23 02:32:00
    Singerar
    +1
    Yes sir!

You re welcome curtsey
  • philldclarke 2013/04/21 01:13:30
  • Miss Kris the Centrist 2013/04/21 00:18:44
    Miss Kris the Centrist
    I think it is a trend to some degree, but it's also just because it is now becoming more acceptable for people to admit if they are homosexual. It was so taboo in the past, that I think they were just afraid to come out and admit it.
  • Casey 2013/04/20 20:41:12
    Casey
    how old are you if you don't mind my asking?
  • cassidysf 2013/04/18 04:54:07
    cassidysf
    +1
    I'm not so sure there are more homosexuals now than there were before, I just think that people are more open about it now.
  • Jon the Flamer 2013/04/18 00:08:55
    Jon the Flamer
    +1
    They don't have to hide who they are anymore.
  • Brandon 2013/04/16 21:48:23
    Brandon
    Because sin is becoming more excusable.
  • Katfish 2013/04/16 18:52:42
    Katfish
    +1
    Bisexual activity in females is highly encouraged by the male population in general, this IMO, is part of the problem. In reality, men should encourage more gay males. For every gay male couple, thats two men out of the competition for the same herd you compete in. Lesbians do quite the opposite, they create a decrease in the available females of the herd.
  • kiara 2013/04/16 15:15:35
    kiara
    Because there are.....SIMPLE
  • Denny Boy 2013/04/16 13:26:25
    Denny Boy
    +3
    When people look at the booming gay population they go like this:

amazed

I go like this:

rolling eyes

I'm really not surprised. The government today takes away so many children from straight parents because of "child abuse", "mental disorders", "learning disabilities", or "irresponsible parenting", when really 99% of the time they were normal children living happy lives with good parents. Guess where the lost children go to? GAY PARENTS!!!

They get raped, beaten, and they are taught the "wonders" of being gay in their new environment, and guess what happens? They become gay as well! All I have to say:

1. Deactivate CPS. They've been doing more harm than help.

2. Stop brainwashing kids in school and let their parents teach them what's right and what's wrong.

3. Stop hating on Christians.

4. Make gay adoption illegal.

5. Stop wailing about gay marriage!

Things will get so much better when we do these small easy steps.
  • gfreema... Denny Boy 2013/04/16 13:39:02
    gfreeman BN-0
    +3
    You have any evidence of this or does Rush Limbaugh just whisper it in your ear at night?
  • Jon the... gfreema... 2013/04/18 00:11:20
    Jon the Flamer
    +3
    Where do these crazy people come from? o.0
  • Sophia(... Denny Boy 2013/04/16 20:43:07
    Sophia(SoSo)
    +2
    Indeed!
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2013/04/16 11:13:58
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +1
    Good luck. The type of woman you are looking for is most likely already happily married. Seems to be a bigger problem in N America and Europe. As a general rule, Asian women are more civil, have better manors and social skills, not to mention hundreds of pounds lighter. Go East young man.
  • Swamp Wizard 2013/04/16 08:08:06
    Swamp Wizard
    Hard knock life
  • Lillsista 2013/04/16 07:29:23
    Lillsista
    There is someone out there for everyone. You will find the right person.
  • Coconut Joe 2013/04/16 06:51:13
    Coconut Joe
    I think it seems that there are more gays of either gender because today's society has much more tolerance for their sexuality as opposed to in the past. Because of the high tolerance more gays have "come out."
  • Cool_Rice 2013/04/16 05:34:04
    Cool_Rice
    Some women tend to swing both ways. They want friends with benefits who have similar hobbies and attitudes.
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2013/04/16 05:13:00
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    If there are (I don't know), my guess would be it's because women and men are more free to be themselves and not be pushed into socially conformable roles.

I'm sorry you've been hurt.
  • jack frost 2013/04/16 04:58:00
  • kylie 2013/04/16 04:43:01
    kylie
    i am straight however i dont think being a lesbian is a "trend" nor do i think there are any more than what there was 10 years ago, people just aren't afraid to be who they are nowadays which is a good thing, i'm sorry for what happened to you, but it happens to a lot of people whether gay, straight, or bi, the fact is it hurts. As for women being nasty to you, maybe your looking in all the wrong places or coming off too strong, coz alot of women i know these days are pretty friendly.
  • Crime Time 2013/04/16 04:05:50
  • BABEY GURL 2013/04/16 03:52:02
    BABEY GURL
    +2
    im not lezbian but i am bisexual and because girls are more atractive and alot nicer than most guys thats y i like girls more than boys
  • wtw 2013/04/16 03:03:59 (edited)
    +1
    Indeed I choose a woman over a man. As a man I certainly do not understand a woman being attracted to a man. Thankful that they are but most men today are either not men or are pigs that run around with any woman they can get. Why would a woman want a man??

By the way--sorry that you are going through this!
  • DJPanicDC 2013/04/16 01:48:12
    DJPanicDC
    +1
    There were just as many lesbians before it is just unlike 15 years ago they are out, many after years of trying to deny it. I had a similar experience to you The mother of my child left me to marry a woman, hang in there we are both happier now ( they have been married 10 years and I've been married 7)
  • OzSurfer 2013/04/16 01:44:43
    OzSurfer
    +1
    Lots of women have always had an appreciation of other women to a greater or lesser degree but it's only these days that they more feel comfortable about sharing it but even most of them prefer a relationship with a guy so I don't think Lesbians are your problem or any kind of trend either.

I'm in a similar situation having had my wife leave me after 20 years, yet I've not met any nasty women, in fact have found any I've spoken with to be really nice but usually they are already in relationships and finding someone suitable is difficult at the best of times let alone when we're older. I'm sure women in the same situation think the same thing about us.
  • John 2013/04/16 01:22:22
    John
    +5
    How can I say this without being offensive?

Maybe that is just what they are telling you when you ask them out.
  • Vintage Lace 2013/04/16 01:08:03
    Vintage Lace
    +3
    You... are a moron.
    (PS I made your ex-wife scream last night) xD
  • None of the above
    ♥☆ ـــاطمةfēmàłėفـــــ☆♥
    Becuz the ''BOSS'' leads the sheeple to suspect even their sexuality .
  • Rebel geek. 2013/04/16 01:00:16
    Rebel geek.
    because little girls get intemidated by little boys.
  • Batmanlikescupcakes 2013/04/16 00:48:50
    Batmanlikescupcakes
    +2
    I don't believe that there's a higher rate of lesbians (or gays for that matter) just that there's a higher rate of acceptance, which is allowing more people than ever to feel safe about coming out of the closet.

2014/10/23 09:28:21