Why are the majority of mass shooting commited by Democrats, who then turn around and ask why the Republicans are so hate filled?

Debowman 2013/01/23 11:54:27

The Five Worst Mass Killings Have A Common Thread
Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.
Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff.
Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.
Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats.

• Tracy 2013/02/14 17:33:12
    Tracy
    +7
    What difference does it make which political party serial killers or mass murders belong to? These people were/are mentally ill or plan evil. Mental illness doesn't have a pitiful affiliation. Neither does evil. All this shows is ignorance.

• No One 2013/03/23 02:33:32
    No One
    +1
    I would refute your argument but Magnus already beat me to it.
  • Magus BN-0 2013/03/20 16:18:24
  • Debowman Magus BN-0 2013/03/22 21:25:48
    Debowman
    +1
    ahhh a troll lol
  • Magus BN-0 Debowman 2013/03/22 22:16:29
    Magus BN-0
    +3
    Proving you wrong is trolling?
  • Heptarch Debowman 2013/03/22 22:29:22
    Heptarch
    +2
    Yes... because hitting you with facts that prove you wrong is SO trolling.
  • Juan Iota Heptarch 2013/05/04 12:18:44
    Juan Iota
    Those aren't facts, those are excuses and rationalizations, trying to refute the original facts.
  • Heptarch Juan Iota 2013/05/04 18:09:19
    Heptarch
    No, they're a direct refutation of a lie. The original contention that the majority of spree shooters are Democrats is an outright lie.
  • freddy v. Debowman 2014/06/17 17:35:38
    freddy v.
    If someone is too young to vote, what political party do they belong to? Just because someone wrote hate mail to idiot bush does not make them a democrat, or a liberal. Idiot bush started a war primarily for personal monetary gain, while driving the country into a depression. He ignored intel that very well could have prevented 9/11, he ignored the inspectors reports on wmd, he ignored intel that bin laden was in afghanistan, he ignored intel that bin laden had no ties to saddam hussein, or iraq, he catapulted the price of a gallon of gas into the stratosphere, family members of the military personnel had to go on food stamps, All this while his family made billions... Just curious is it possible some conservative might hate the worst president in history?
  • Debowman freddy v. 2014/06/27 22:13:21
    Debowman
    Yet if you checked you would see that they were raised in liberal democrat households. Liberal's failed ideas on everything
  • freddy v. Debowman 2014/06/28 06:29:29
    freddy v.
    You responded true to form... conservatively stupid! I do not mean mildly stupid, but as i would expect a conservative to reply, and that would be ignorantly. Tell me about the productive conservative ideas that converted a surplus into an unheard of defecit while the executive officers of this nation made more money personally than major corporations did. The conservative ideas that caused this nation to be thrust into a depression by leaders making billions. That same conservative ideology had the leader of the free world ignore intel that would prevent 2,996 deaths, and 6,000+ injuries on american soil. How do you ignore that intel, and you're the leader? How do "you" ignore that the idiot ignored said intel? President Obama, and hilary are continuously denigrated for benghazi, and unfortunately four people died, but... You gotta love that conservative way of thinking... You have to love it... i don't, i have an education!!!
  • Jere 2013/03/16 18:06:40
    Jere
    Because they are stupid.
  • David H... Jere 2013/03/23 02:42:55
    David Hussey
    Who is stupid Jere, the morons why believe the lies that all these shooters are Democrats?
  • Jere David H... 2013/03/23 14:47:51 (edited)
    Jere
    +2
    If they believe ALL of them are Yes, but it seems MOST of the shooters have been democrats (Reportedly in most of the news stories)
  • David H... Jere 2013/03/23 17:09:14
    David Hussey
    +1
    You might want to have a look the link the Heptarch has posted here.
    http://www.examiner.com/artic...
  • Juan Iota David H... 2013/05/04 12:19:48
    Juan Iota
    +1
    That's an OP ED article, it has very little in the way of facts
  • Heptarch Juan Iota 2013/05/04 18:10:32
    Heptarch
    It is an op ed article that provides you with facts that disprove the original assertion.

Reading comprehension is your friend.
  • Tracy 2013/02/14 17:33:12
    Tracy
    +7
  • Tracy Tracy 2013/02/14 18:55:03
    Tracy
    +4
    *political, not pitiful.
  • Tracy 2013/02/14 17:25:12
    Tracy
    +1
    Dbowman......your links are not primary sources. They are links to what others have said. I'd be interested in seeing primary sources.
  • David H... Tracy 2013/03/23 02:43:50
    David Hussey
    Don't hold your breath waiting for them to be provided for you Tracy.
  • Felicity Finnegan 2013/01/28 11:21:15
    Felicity Finnegan
    +3
    Is this true? I can't find any of this.
  • Debowman Felicit... 2013/01/28 13:55:09
  • Heptarch Felicit... 2013/03/22 22:37:29
    Heptarch
    +2
    It's not true. It's been debunked numerous times, but here is an example:

http://www.examiner.com/artic...
  • Kidasha 2013/01/23 15:16:38
    Kidasha
    +2
    On the other hand, 80% of serial killers are conservative republicans. So which side is more messed up? Both parties have their perks

http://scrapetv.com/News/News...
  • Debowman Kidasha 2013/01/28 13:56:26
    Debowman
    +2
    yet that isn't based on fact, just a poll, where as the Liberals really do lose it and shoot up places and lil kids.
  • Kidasha Debowman 2013/01/28 16:07:11
    Kidasha
    +2
    And where do you think this information came from about liberals? Believe it or not it came from an internet meme which is even less reliable than a poll. liberal mass shooters
  • Debowman Kidasha 2013/01/28 16:14:02
    Debowman
    +3
    actually the registered democrat came from the registers, and there is no denying that the Theater shooter worked for Obama's campaign, and was a member of OWS, even though for the 1st 3 days the tea party had to defend him being a tea party member., why? becuase the media is a left wing propanganda machine, owned by what oh yeah RICH liberals.
  • Kidasha Debowman 2013/01/28 17:08:08
    Kidasha
    +1
    Doesn't mean republicans are clean either. The poll merely stated that a large percentage of serial killers are republicans. But that doesn't change that many of the country's serial killers WERE republicans among other violent crimes.

Ted Bundy - A law student who worked for the campaign of Republican governor Dan Evans.

Kevin Coe (Serial Rapist) - Son of a conservative newspaper publisher and his parents were active republicans.

Ruth Coe (his mother) - sent to prison for attempting to hire a hit man to murder the judge who convicted her son. Again, she was an active republican.

Dennis Rader - active member of the republican party.

Ed Gein - Raised strict conservative

Gary Ridgeway - Active member of the republican party and openly supported the local republican sherrif. (ironic)

Does this make all liberals mass shooters and all republicans serial killers? no. both parties have their perks.
  • Debowman Kidasha 2013/01/28 22:50:55
    Debowman
    +3
    I think it's interesting instead of admitting the truth, your searching the net looking for Republicans to point fingers at. It seems that your biggest concern is to try and blame the republicans for something instead of just admitting that the liberals have in the last few years open fire with assualt rifles, even killing 6 years olds. It's ironic, that the liberals want to take away peoples right to protect themselves, yet it's the liberals who are responsible for the MASS shotting in malls, schools, theaters. You only reason for posting your replies, is to try and shift blame. To you, it seems the problem isn't that people were shot. It's you can't justify it, so instead of saying yeah they had some real mental issues, you have to say, well the republicans did this, and this and this. In that, I think you are more concerned with Blameing Republicans for something,(wonder where you learned that) than just agreeing. Is your love of party so great that you can't admit anything? I think so. While I am a Republican, I think Rush is a sick nasty old guy with a drug Problem. How about that. I guess thats the difference between being radical and being an adult. Grow up. I am done with you.
  • Kidasha Debowman 2013/01/29 00:23:50
    Kidasha
    +2
    I don't love the liberal party. Heck, I think gun control is idiotic. The point I was trying to make was that their are psychotics in every political party and one should not be blamed for being more violent than the other. Who cares if the Sandy Hook shooter was a liberal? Who cares if Ted Bundy was a republican? The point is that people died at the hands of both party members. And when Adam Lanza opened fire at that school, I'm sure the teachers and children were not thinking of which political party he belonged to.

And is it too much to ask to actually have a mature discussion on here without people resorting to full out insults? I have not insulted you in anyway and have tried to use actual facts to prove a point yet you resort to insults instead of debating your side of the argument. You say you are an adult, act like one. I'm done with you too.
  • Debowman Kidasha 2013/01/29 12:13:58
    Debowman
    +3
    However, the Repbulicans are not trying to restrict gun ownership, due to the Actions of a few. yet the liberals are.
  • Kidasha Debowman 2013/01/29 12:34:33
    Kidasha
    +2
    I don't agree with gun control but I think people are making a bigger deal of it than it really is. I mean, most people who have guns have rifles, pistols, revolvers, and all those common guns. Do common people really have a need to have assault rifles and automatic and semi automatic weapons? Like I sad I am not for gun control but I think people are overreacting.
  • Juan Iota Debowman 2013/05/04 12:22:22
    Juan Iota
    BINGO!
  • soHotsoSmart 2013/01/23 12:50:34
  • Debowman 2013/01/23 11:57:15
    Debowman
    +5
    It seems as you read the different blogs here, what most have in common, are the fact that the liberals who post them, do so with hate in their postings, Little fact, no results, but plenty of name calling, Why are liberals so hate filled, yet accuse anyone who disagrees with them of the very thing they are doing. Are they tat stupid and blind??

2014/10/23 13:05:53