Why are SOME people such dishonest cowards and why do they slander and name call?

Chaya2010 2011/11/19 21:56:26
They can't support their position
Are in denial despite the overwhelming facts and evidence
Too stubborn to concede flaws in reasoning or argument
Willfully ignorant
Blindly driven by ideology, political or religious affliation
No matter what you present a fool will remain a fool in denial
Ignorance is bliss
The enjoy pressing ones buttons.
I think and this is why...
Leftists are dishonest and hypocrites
They are generally a bunch of  unwashed cultural/religious  relativists
Wouldn't know that rear end from their elbow.
Labeling, name calling, lying is the best tactic they have
I'm really puzzled after wasting my time with a left-wing twat, he seemed unable to say on topic, started inventing words, conflating issues, and labeling nations and religions as races. I could go on and on but I'm need your opinions.

http://canitbesaturdaynow.com/images/fpics/1400/Junr_m_33_.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_e4T0gAOoxuo/TMCNJY5D3mI/AAAAAAAADnk...

• Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2011/11/19 22:10:00
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    +4
    They are Internet Trolls my dear friend. Their mission is to upset everyone they can. They feel powerful if they can do that. I know it's sick. There are many nice liberals on here and conservatives. But the Trolls are everywhere. Just block them.
    Internet troll Video>>> It won't let me embed. Just click the link.

http://youtu.be/FMEe7JqBgvg

• whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2011/11/22 15:30:12
  • Undercover Broad 2011/11/21 20:30:18
    They can't support their position
    Undercover Broad
    When you don't have anything to say, say anything to keep from feeling stupid.
  • Playerazzi 2011/11/20 10:23:34
    Playerazzi
    +2
    I've seen this time and time again on the left, especially the extreme left, and I've seen it also with anti-Israel people. It boggles the mind. It was like anything Dubya did was by definition bad.

To be honest, I've seen it also on the right, especially with virulent anti-Obama people, but I've seen it more on the left than on the right.
  • Chaya2010 Playerazzi 2011/11/20 11:34:08
    Chaya2010
    +1
    This German anti-semitic pig compared me to Goebels y's, called me a racist, approves of Hamas and the destruction of my country and people by default, so when I reacted in kind I got reported. He couldn't debate me, Truly a coward and a liar.
  • Playerazzi Chaya2010 2011/11/20 15:40:56
    Playerazzi
    +2
    Yup, happens to me not a small amount of the time. Most are cowards, and almost all of them are either liars or are simply brainwashed. The problem is that history has shown that pogroms start with words, not swords and pitchforks. The demonization of Israel and everything Jewish is the start of vicious physical attacks.
  • whitewu... Chaya2010 2011/11/22 15:35:27
  • Chaya2010 Playerazzi 2011/11/20 11:34:30
    Chaya2010
    +1
    Gut Voch!
  • Playerazzi Chaya2010 2011/11/20 15:41:23
    Playerazzi
    +2
    Gut voch, to you too, Chaya.

Smiles.
  • Dar 2011/11/20 08:58:44
    Dar
    +1
    Been there. Never seen anyone so quick to become stupid and ignorant as a Liberal. Which is exactly why I don't bother anymore. I have delivered a few of these though...

virtual bitch slap
  • Chaya2010 Dar 2011/11/20 11:39:01
    Chaya2010
    +1
    I don't know how anybody could be rude to you WTH?!?! I can't even imagine you losing it but they say its the sweet ones you watch out for. You just ROCK!!

You know the person in question compared me to Joseph Goebels - nazi.....I fell into the bait then then he reported me!!! We live and learn..........
    watch rock person compared joseph goebels nazi bait live learn
  • Dar Chaya2010 2011/11/22 13:55:56
    Dar
    Ditto baby! Luvs Ya! ~D
  • Georgia50 2011/11/20 07:53:33
    Willfully ignorant
    Georgia50
    There are two things present among reasonable people (even if they disagree). One or both of these things are usually missing from the arguments of unreasonable people.

1. Reality is not optional.
    2. Words have meaning.

It's hard to argue with those who fudge reality or the meaning of words. They craft their own truth and treat others with disdain.
  • sockpuppet 2011/11/20 06:53:22
    Willfully ignorant
    sockpuppet
    They're ALL such good choices, but 'willfully ignorant' seems to
    hit it on the head for most of the halfwits I've encountered in this
    regard.
  • GINGERBREAD 2011/11/20 03:16:09
    They can't support their position
    GINGERBREAD
    +1
    When all has been said and done, they have no way to support their opinion, so, in order to change the subject, and take the heat away from them, they begin to tell all sorts of lies and innuendos. You cannot defend against lies and innuendos.
  • Chaya2010 GINGERB... 2011/11/20 03:47:35
    Chaya2010
    I think I've just fallen in love with you - hit the nail on the head!
    ive fallen love hit nail head
    ive fallen love hit nail head
  • GINGERB... Chaya2010 2011/11/20 05:55:21
    GINGERBREAD
    +1
    Well, I've been known to be lovable, and I can say that in 8 languages. Heh, heh
  • redhorse29 2011/11/20 02:43:29
    The enjoy pressing ones buttons.
    redhorse29
    +1
    They just like to argue and make fools of themselves.
  • Chaya2010 redhorse29 2011/11/20 03:48:15
    Chaya2010
    To be fair I've made a fool of myself on here more than I have fingers and toes:))
    Thanks for you input.
  • Bob™ the Union Ironworker 2011/11/20 02:16:13
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +2
    especially a conservative fool...hypocrites

LOL A WHOLE POLL WHICH EVERY ANSWER IS EITHER A SLANDER OR NAME CALLING. WOW. I WILL HAVE TO SCREENSHOT THIS FOR THE HYPOCRITES HALL OF FAME.

"I'm really puzzled after wasting my time with a left-wing twat, he seemed unable to say on topic," NO THE AUTHOR WOULD NEVER ENGAGE IN SUCH BEHAVIOR.

laughing animation gif
  • Chaya2010 Bob™ th... 2011/11/20 03:54:10
    Chaya2010
    +1
    I reserve the right to be wrong, contradict myself and be hypocritical. I'm human, not that it is an excuse its the reality of the human condition for most. Unless of course we are all infallible like you.

If you think for a nanosecond you haven't done any of the above let me know.

Lastly there was an option to say what YOU think and WHY and NO I didn't edit honey?So I suggest before writing in capitals and being smug REREAD the poll:))

Have a nice day:))
  • Out 'a ... Chaya2010 2011/11/20 16:58:36 (edited)
    Out 'a here
    Is this an example of the reason for your poll?

(Notice the creator of it, lol)
  • Underco... Chaya2010 2011/11/21 20:28:19
  • unclepat 2011/11/20 02:01:16
    I think and this is why...
    unclepat
    +1
    And each and every one of those choices, one could say is well represented by the right wing clowns who frequent this site also. When dealing with the ignorant, you should know that it comes in all flavors and all ideaologies not just the one left winger you're whining about. Try looking at some of the questions with a more conservative twist and then tell me you don't see the same type of behavior.
  • Oso Blanco 2011/11/20 00:59:13
  • Luca 2011/11/20 00:36:57
    I think and this is why...
    Luca
    +1
    As a clinical psychologist I once believed it would be possible to have a conversation with a Liberal, and felt it surely had to be the failing of communication skills with certain conservatives. After 5 years of trying, I too have concluded..."you cannot talk to a Liberal". Here is what I believe the reason to be:

The American spirit was evident in the words contained within the Declaration of Independence. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” These are words of ‘self-determinism’, giving the individual a Government that allows for a persons’ own pursuits. The Constitution neither confers greater rights to the individual, nor does it in any way limit an individual so long as they are operating within the Law; which of itself, does not limit anyone’s pursuit of happiness nor success. A self determined life recognizes that the onus of responsibility rests squarely on the shoulders of the individual. One has the right to pursue their dreams, but nowhere is it stated that one is entitled to their dreams. Without getting tangled up in all the theological and philosophical aspects of self-determinism, for p...

The American spirit was evident in the words contained within the Declaration of Independence. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” These are words of ‘self-determinism’, giving the individual a Government that allows for a persons’ own pursuits. The Constitution neither confers greater rights to the individual, nor does it in any way limit an individual so long as they are operating within the Law; which of itself, does not limit anyone’s pursuit of happiness nor success. A self determined life recognizes that the onus of responsibility rests squarely on the shoulders of the individual. One has the right to pursue their dreams, but nowhere is it stated that one is entitled to their dreams. Without getting tangled up in all the theological and philosophical aspects of self-determinism, for purposes of this post I will simply define the drives behind it in its most basic terms:

Need for competence: refers to the need to experience oneself as capable and competent in controlling the external and being able to reliably predict outcomes.

Need for autonomy: refers to the need to actively participate in determining own behavior. It includes the need to experience one’s actions as result of autonomous choice without external interference.

Need for relatedness: refers to need to care for and be related to others. It includes the need to experience authentic relatedness from others and to experience satisfaction in participation and involvement with the social world. Legislated relatedness is not authentic.

Lacking or squelching the attendant responsibility of self-determinism is where socialism over-extends its basic supportive role in our society. Obviously those that are in some way handicapped deserve our assistance. Those that have been discriminated against deserve a fair chance. Yet socialism has become the forerunner to Progressive Liberalism, inasmuch that socialism exploded beyond its economically defined boundary becomes a model of equalizing humanity. In our modern reiteration of socialism, equal opportunity is translated to mean ‘everyone should be equal’. On an individual level, this ends up having a ring of narcissism to it.

Primary archaic narcissism is our state of being upon birth. There is no distinction between self and other, there is only primal ‘ism’ and the need for narcissistic supplies to ameliorate a very fearful primal existence. The dispensing of these supplies assuages fears, develops the super-ego, and indoctrinates the budding human being into responsible external social behaviors in relationship to the internal ‘I’. Developmental anomalies in this process can lead to pathological Narcissism.

Simplifying narcissism, it can be said that narcissism is a defense against Emptiness as it struggles to ameliorate the anxieties between Ego (self) and Object (not-self). This severely truncates the maturation process and gives rise to all manner of psychological and social aberrations.

Progressive Liberalism shouts “I deserve”. Rather than struggling with the maturation process of defining self, it cries out from the dark womb of emptiness and ineptitude. It seeks comfort in the same manner that an infant suckles at the breast. When a person has not adequately matured within the family environment, they seek an over emphasized need from Society. Most psychological disorders can be traced to having their roots in an imbalance between Home and Society. Society is unfeeling. Society does not give narcissistic supplies to the individual. The founding doctrines of our society are meant to provide a blank blackboard that allows individuals to take the chalk and author their own personal script for their life. Society bestows upon the individuals that inhabit it the self-deterministic ‘freedom of choice’. When there are aberrations in those supplies that spring forth from the home, then an individual seeks more from Society then its intended purpose. Society is then subconsciously perceived as the Mother’s Breast, and those that remain fearful of life want to suck Society dry. The tit of society becomes the pacifier against the fear of maturation and the responsibilities inherent therein.

To understand this narcissistic defense as it manifests, we merely have to look at the liberal world view. I think it fair to say that what liberals mainly see when they look at this country is injustice and oppression of every kind—economic, social and political. This view is steeped in negativity and evokes their emotional response. Perceiving the external as wrong, strengthens the impoverished image of ‘self’ as right. It only makes sense that given this perspective, what they see requires that America be fixed, or discarded. This perpetual external view of the world as “wrong”, strengthens the internal view of self as “right” that in turn contributes to a self-righteousness that can appear arrogant. It follows then that if the Liberal deems oneself to be ‘the enlightened ones’, then this must exist in opposition to what is deemed to be the unenlightened ones.

This is a very dangerous ground for America when a politician thinks thusly. Their own vision of self as “right” necessitates then the need to control, to herd the unenlightened masses down what they perceive to be the correct path. This requires a centralized government, and participating masses. Participation can either be cajoled or coerced. History has shown what the unwilling have suffered. The Liberal has an easy sell, which is…“why can’t we all just get along?”, summed up in a nutshell it encompasses things such as food for all, end poverty, end war, or summarily simply called social equity. The Liberal seeks to obtain the grandiose ideal by any means for what they deem to be the betterment of all. It is their vision of what is good for me. The central authorities tell me what I should believe, what my moral code should be, where my money should go, etc; afterall, they are enlightened and they know best.

It is irrelevant to consider reality when the grandiose sounds so noble. Reality is, we cannot ever all get along. Period. We are human, and you cannot legislate our human-ness out of us. Does anyone really believe that there aren’t people that hate us, will always hate us, and will always seek our destruction? If you think we can win the love and adoration of every nation in the world, then I would invite you to consider this: Why is the divorce rate 47%? Half the people in America can’t even get along with the love of their life for more than 7 years! Lacking critical independent thought, one cannot ferret out the hypocrisy or foolishness of such a faulty grandiose premise. The cathexsis to the external utopian ideal cannot tolerate the reality of empirical evidence that would debunk the externalized myth. It is interesting to note that the entire Liberal worldview is external, what the world should do, what others should do...whereas the Conservative perspective is steeped in what "I" should do.
  • Oso Blanco Luca 2011/11/20 01:00:24
  • Luca Oso Blanco 2011/11/20 01:53:16
  • MR. 2011/11/19 23:51:48
    I think and this is why...
    MR.
    +1
    False face must hide what the false heart doth know. (William Shakespeare)
  • Arch Stanton 2011/11/19 23:45:37
    I think and this is why...
    Arch Stanton
    Why do fools fall in love? Why do wussy closet cases whine on discussion boards?

fools fall love wussy closet cases whine discussion boards
  • GLaDOS 2011/11/19 23:17:08
    I think and this is why...
    GLaDOS
    +1
    People suck. Period. That's why they usually end up name-calling.
    people suck period name-calling
  • Chaya2010 GLaDOS 2011/11/19 23:30:54
    Chaya2010
    I'm guilty as charged, I throw my fair share of hissy fits.
  • santanasmooth 2011/11/19 23:15:18
    I think and this is why...
    santanasmooth
    +2
    I've experienced more of this from the right, but it takes all kinds
  • Chaya2010 santana... 2011/11/19 23:31:45
    Chaya2010
    That's a fair point it takes all sorts:))
  • Reichstolz 2011/11/19 23:03:17
    Willfully ignorant
    Reichstolz
    +1
    The majority I have run into that resort to what you have described, come from the "I deserve a trophy for showing up" generation. They have not been taught to critically evaluate information, they cannot fathom some one else may think differently, then when confronted they do not have the brain power to debate. Sad state of life, but expect more than less, of the same people coming of age.
  • Chaya2010 Reichstolz 2011/11/19 23:06:32
    Chaya2010
    +1
    Thank you:))
  • MichaelDillon 2011/11/19 22:56:38
    I think and this is why...
    MichaelDillon
  • Chaya2010 Michael... 2011/11/19 22:59:29
  • SharkKiller 2011/11/19 22:50:30
    SharkKiller
    +2
    "...left-wing twat...?" I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you are unaware of the irony. *chuckle*
  • Chaya2010 SharkKi... 2011/11/19 22:59:53
    Chaya2010
    Feel free honey feel free:))
  • Bob™ th... SharkKi... 2011/11/20 02:16:46
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +1
    OR THE HYPOCRISY

2014/09/03 02:19:42