Why are so many writing in Ron Paul for President?

Mikki_14 2012/06/11 01:23:36
Because I want Obama for another 4 years.
Because....
Rand Paul has openly endorsed Romney! A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama.

• ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sher... 2012/06/11 01:33:10 (edited)
    Because....
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +30
    Why do you believe that rhetoric? Ron Paul is totally opposite from Obama..ORomney and Obama both support NDAA and the Patriot Act..I am sorry but Romney sucks..People are sick of voting for the lesser of 2 evils or the cleaner turd..People want to vote for the Constitution and the fact of the matter Ron Paul will take Democrats and Independents away from Obama! Why is nobody bitching about Gary Johnson the Libertarian Candidate? If Romney loses it will be because of SEIU and Black Panthers, voter intimidation, voter fraud..I am sick of this rhetoric..We had McCain in 2008 and the only reason MCCain got my vote was because of Sarah Palin!!

• roger.c... Herman 2012/06/11 15:52:31
    roger.crout
    +1
    Only a complete moron Would vote for someone who cannot even win his own county. I hope you people do not breed.
  • Herman roger.c... 2012/06/11 17:10:07
    Herman
    +4
    Where did I say I was voting for Ron Paul? You should really try to get your exercise by jogging or walking instead of jumping to conclusions and making yourself look foolish. Only a complete moron would capitalize the W in the word "would" in the middle of a sentence.
  • roger.c... Herman 2012/06/11 17:43:09
    roger.crout
    +1
    The voice to text On my fantasy iphone Does that on its own. Why don't you try it While driving 70 miles per hour? Or do you ride your bike to work At mcdonalds?
  • Herman roger.c... 2012/06/11 18:03:30
    Herman
    +6
    Maybe when you grow up and get a real job, you'll get a real iphone and you won't have those problems.

ding fries are done
  • roger.c... Herman 2012/06/11 17:46:37
    roger.crout
    +1
    As far as who you vote for, there are only 2 viable options. To vote for anyone else proves that you are an idiot.
  • Herman roger.c... 2012/06/11 18:06:05
    Herman
    +7
    To actually believe what you just posted proves you are just the brainwashed type of sheeple the RNC and the DNC dreams of.

sheeple
  • roger.c... Herman 2012/06/11 21:01:42
    roger.crout
    +1
    And for you to believe any third party candidate is going to win shows that you are visually examining your own prostate. These third party losers are counting on the idealistic gullible ones to support them. Go on, little lemming. The fall won't kill you, just the harsh reality of the landing.
  • Herman roger.c... 2012/06/11 22:06:35
    Herman
    +4
    It's about voting based on principle, something you obviously don't have or understand. Go ahead vote for the lesser of two evils, you still end up with evil.
  • roger.c... Herman 2012/06/12 14:38:53
    roger.crout
    +1
    Its called Identifying the goal, then defining the task to accomplish the goal. The first goal? Defeat Obama. Our choices? Romney or some lesser known 3rd Party candidate. Who has the best chance? Romney. Is he perfect? Not by a long shot. But his win, coupled with the GOP controlling Congress again, will stop our headlong rush into becoming Greece. My principles may be the same as yours, but my steps to accomplishing my goals, in a principled fashion is different. Because MY principles won't allow me to vote for someone who will lose, allowing 4 more years of Obama, and destroy the country. Maybe you'd be happy, standing on the sidelines, yelling "I didn't vote for him! Its YOUR fault". How High School.
  • RageFury roger.c... 2012/06/13 15:17:09
    RageFury
    +2
    Romney's win won't change a thing. Romney supports most, if not all of Obama's policies. To expect any change under Romney is lunacy...
  • Herman roger.c... 2012/06/18 16:13:59
    Herman
    You are are real one trick pony Roger. Just what the RNC looks for in it's sheep.
  • Michael... roger.c... 2012/06/17 02:10:39
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    +2
    No brains, no honesty, no integrity and a complete pussy... fits you pretty well there roger ;)
  • roger.c... Michael... 2012/07/16 16:23:22
    roger.crout
    You guys aren't just sheep, you are stupid sheep.
  • Michael... roger.c... 2012/07/16 19:31:16
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    wow, took a month for you to come up with that! you do it all by yourself?
  • faheenah 2012/06/11 12:54:09
    faheenah
    I dont care what is the motivation I just want to thank them for helping.

care motivation helping
  • ☆The Ro... faheenah 2012/06/11 13:53:39
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +6
    Actually Ron Paul would draw votes from Obama's sorry ass! He lose tons of Independent and Democratic supporters!
  • Herman ☆The Ro... 2012/06/11 15:31:45
    Herman
    +9
    Actually anybody that wastes their time squealing about how a Ron Paul write in is a vote for 0bama and will cost Romney the election is proof that those voters don't even believe that Romney is a better choice than 0bama.
  • skroehr faheenah 2012/06/11 14:07:01
  • Christopher Kirchen 2012/06/11 12:52:56
    Because....
    Christopher Kirchen
    +2
    Because they believe in his policies and believe that Obama supporters' ageist feelings toward him are morally wrong.
  • Wahvlvke 2012/06/11 12:51:01
    Because....
    Wahvlvke
    +4
    It's the "I have to shoot myself in the foot" crowd.
  • Tully 2012/06/11 12:22:44
    Because....
    Tully
    +10
    Voting for Romney is voting for more of the same.
  • skroehr Tully 2012/06/11 14:08:38
    skroehr
    +4
    Well....no....it's really not. It's not as good as whoever you wanted surely. (I wanted Santorum), but it is most definitely not more of the same.
  • Tully skroehr 2012/06/11 14:10:00
    Tully
    +8
    BIg spending, income tax, endless wars? Not more of the same?
  • skroehr Tully 2012/06/11 14:23:43
    skroehr
    +2
    Not even slightly. There is no evidence thus far of any of the above for starters, and even if Romney only proved to be a so-so president, he will at least change the National identity and spirit. And he would begin the reversal and undoing of some of the serious damage done to our rights, out of control Cabinet Secretaries, and would appoint much better justices to the courts. I understand your feelings here. I really do. But we're in trouble friend. Real trouble. This one is a game changer. It's already perhaps too late in some areas. I felt the same about McCain, and voted for Baldwin instead last time. A political statement which wasn't even heard to the end of my driveway. I had no impact whatsoever except to help ensure eurpopean socialism in America, which was the exact opposite of my intent. Romney isn't 1/2 as bad as McCain. In fact, he may even be pretty good. We don't know. I didn't want to believe that because we were in the primaries. Only one group of folks get the candidate they want out of the primaries. The rest of us need to lick our wounds, swallow our pride, and get back on the horse. If you're a libertarian, then vote for libertarians for all the other positions on your ballot. Those are the future Presidents and Secretaries, and Congre...
    Not even slightly. There is no evidence thus far of any of the above for starters, and even if Romney only proved to be a so-so president, he will at least change the National identity and spirit. And he would begin the reversal and undoing of some of the serious damage done to our rights, out of control Cabinet Secretaries, and would appoint much better justices to the courts. I understand your feelings here. I really do. But we're in trouble friend. Real trouble. This one is a game changer. It's already perhaps too late in some areas. I felt the same about McCain, and voted for Baldwin instead last time. A political statement which wasn't even heard to the end of my driveway. I had no impact whatsoever except to help ensure eurpopean socialism in America, which was the exact opposite of my intent. Romney isn't 1/2 as bad as McCain. In fact, he may even be pretty good. We don't know. I didn't want to believe that because we were in the primaries. Only one group of folks get the candidate they want out of the primaries. The rest of us need to lick our wounds, swallow our pride, and get back on the horse. If you're a libertarian, then vote for libertarians for all the other positions on your ballot. Those are the future Presidents and Secretaries, and Congressmen and Senators anyway. Plant seeds everywhere for whoever it is you DO want as President. But November 2012 isn't the time for a personal statement. It's a time to begin the process of taking the country back for Americans.
  • Herman skroehr 2012/06/11 15:38:19
    Herman
    +8
    Tully is correct, Romney and 0bama are more of the same, just like 0bama is a continuation of W Bush and his polices.

tully correct romney 0bama 0bama continuation bush polices
  • teigan Herman 2012/06/12 18:17:38
    teigan
    +1
    Instead of looking at votes, look at agendas, do you really believe that Romney's agenda is to bring America to it's knees by destroying our economy? We know what Obama's agenda is and that he will stop at nothing to bring about the destruction of our country. Given 4 more years under Obama's rule, and that's what it is, what do you think our country will look like?
  • Herman teigan 2012/06/12 20:01:24
    Herman
    +2
    The problem is when you look at the facts and don't interject your opinion of their "agendas" what you see in the chart is what you get. I think 0bama and Romney agree on too many issues and share too many of the same Banksters as campaign contributors to amount to a hill of beans worth of difference. Therefore I will not vote for either one of them and anyone who gives a damn about this country won't either. Because in the end it won't really matter which one wins our country will end up the same because the same people own both of them. Don't be so damn gullible teigan.

obama romney no  difference

difference vote damn country wins country people damn gullible teigan
  • teigan Herman 2012/06/12 20:23:08
    teigan
    +1
    Why don't you compare the radical relationships that the two have. You can clearly see that Obama is an enemy of state. But go ahead turn our country over to an enemy of state, but don't you dare tell me that you love this country when you plan to participate in its destruction by giving Obama 4 more years. DON"T YOU DARE!
  • Herman teigan 2012/06/12 22:15:34
    Herman
    +2
    By voting for the lesser of two evils you still end up with evil. I don't need to figure out which turd stinks less, they are both turds.
  • Tully skroehr 2012/06/11 15:41:40
    Tully
    +7
    Then why vote for someone who's beliefs are opposite of mine? NDAA, endless wars, Obamacare? All things Romney supports (yes Obamacare, says he's against it, look at his health plan, its the same thing). There's not much difference between the two. 0% of Romney's platform sounds good for America. Especially his idea to have free trade agreements with Costa Rica, Panama, Chile, Vietnam.
  • Beat Ma... skroehr 2012/06/11 17:45:36
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +2
    Hate to break it to you (and you have every right to disagree), but Obama is a so-so president.
  • skroehr Beat Ma... 2012/06/11 21:03:39
    skroehr
    +2
    Tully/Herman/Beat Ma.....

I hear you. I really do. I fully understand the stance you're taking, because I myself have held it. I still do in many ways. I have been convinced that this particular election (for President only, and mostly because of the ensuing cabinet and administration, and likelihood of Justice appointments), that I must put my usual stance on hold. I will still be voting in hope for candidates closer to my actual beliefs, (which are not libertarian either, I'm afraid), at the local grassroots level wherever possible (Constitution party is the closest), in hopes of bringing up the rear and giving us good presidential candidates all the way around in the future. I am still encouraging for all persons to vote for the future in all other offices, but the Obama administration simply must be changed sooner rather than later, and the most likely way to do that is to cast votes for the person running against him who may actually, (possibly) win. It will change the atmosphere and attitude of our people in a positive way, and make us feel less helpless. It will put someone with SOME conservation values in the position of appointing a much better cabinet, and improving the relationships between the White House and the Capitol. It will also slow the march of soci...
    Tully/Herman/Beat Ma.....

I hear you. I really do. I fully understand the stance you're taking, because I myself have held it. I still do in many ways. I have been convinced that this particular election (for President only, and mostly because of the ensuing cabinet and administration, and likelihood of Justice appointments), that I must put my usual stance on hold. I will still be voting in hope for candidates closer to my actual beliefs, (which are not libertarian either, I'm afraid), at the local grassroots level wherever possible (Constitution party is the closest), in hopes of bringing up the rear and giving us good presidential candidates all the way around in the future. I am still encouraging for all persons to vote for the future in all other offices, but the Obama administration simply must be changed sooner rather than later, and the most likely way to do that is to cast votes for the person running against him who may actually, (possibly) win. It will change the atmosphere and attitude of our people in a positive way, and make us feel less helpless. It will put someone with SOME conservation values in the position of appointing a much better cabinet, and improving the relationships between the White House and the Capitol. It will also slow the march of socialism to the point where we can take a breath, and evaluate in a serious national debate whether or not we want to go farther into this ideology which we fought so hard against as a country over the last century. We need a breather. This stuff is coming fast and furious, and from a man who is trying to get reelected. Can you just imagine what will happen here if he doesn't even have to worry about re-election? All I ask, is to think about it very carefully and soberly. But I do understand entirely what each of you is saying. Thank you for your time.
  • Tully skroehr 2012/06/12 12:43:14 (edited)
    Tully
    +4
    I do understand your concerns, I really do. I cannot vote for Romney. The problem with this country is the establishment and the MSM telling us we have two candidates. There are several and I'm allowed to vote for the one, I believe will do the best job for my country. If it gets Obama another term, so be it. Maybe the GOP will give us better candidates.
  • skroehr Tully 2012/06/12 13:46:29
    skroehr
    +2
    There's nothing wrong with your position. It is a noble one. It is the one I've always held. I don't know what else to say. I'm just having a problem with this one election because of all the stuff I listed a couple posts ago. I am breaking your, (and my), own code because I think that is the best job I can do for my country this time. I am unable to nonchalantly say "If Obama gets another term, so be it", whereas in all other elections prior to this one, I held that attitude. Now I understand the frustration of those who tried so hard with me the last couple elections to get me to vote major party, while I stuck to my guns. Well, I had to try. I hope you guys are correct that the indie votes will swing in favor of the GOP candidate this time, though that doesn't make any kind of sense to me. Otherwise, we may seriously not have free elections in 2016. Perhaps the level of mayhem in the Obama administration isn't sinking in to everyone to the degree that I believe it to exist. And then again, perhaps I've become a paranoid old fool. In any event, I fully understand and respect that you've got to do what you've got to do. Your reasoning is quite sound. I hope you have better luck than I have in the past. It turns out that my Perot, Paul, and Baldwin votes have d...
    There's nothing wrong with your position. It is a noble one. It is the one I've always held. I don't know what else to say. I'm just having a problem with this one election because of all the stuff I listed a couple posts ago. I am breaking your, (and my), own code because I think that is the best job I can do for my country this time. I am unable to nonchalantly say "If Obama gets another term, so be it", whereas in all other elections prior to this one, I held that attitude. Now I understand the frustration of those who tried so hard with me the last couple elections to get me to vote major party, while I stuck to my guns. Well, I had to try. I hope you guys are correct that the indie votes will swing in favor of the GOP candidate this time, though that doesn't make any kind of sense to me. Otherwise, we may seriously not have free elections in 2016. Perhaps the level of mayhem in the Obama administration isn't sinking in to everyone to the degree that I believe it to exist. And then again, perhaps I've become a paranoid old fool. In any event, I fully understand and respect that you've got to do what you've got to do. Your reasoning is quite sound. I hope you have better luck than I have in the past. It turns out that my Perot, Paul, and Baldwin votes have done virtually nothing to inspire "better candidates". I will also say, (and I am praying that autumn bears me out), that Romney may be a more formidable and strong principled candidate than we think. So perhaps the momentum of the campaign itself will help as move closer to November. Here's hoping. So whether you're voting for Virgil Goode, or Ron Paul, or if you have a change of heart at the last minute and vote Mitt, I do encourage you to please vote. It will be those who stay home and don't vote at all because of their apathy that will have the most blood on their hands when the Eastern Orthodox, Catholic, and Evangelical Christians start being rounded up and placed in camps, and grandma and grandpa need to be "put down" due to health care costs. I'm a goner under Obama on both counts. ;-)
  • Tully skroehr 2012/06/12 13:53:38
    Tully
    +3
    "that Romney may be a more formidable and strong principled candidate"
    Based on his position changing with the audience in front of him, I doubt it. He still supports NDAA, Patriot Act and assassinating American citizens, can't vote for the guy soley on those reasons.
  • Daniel 2012/06/11 12:22:03
    Because....
    Daniel
    +3
    They don't want to have a voice. It's pretty simple, foolish but simple.
  • Mary Ann 2012/06/11 11:55:35
    Because....
    Mary Ann
    +7
    because they can. Mitt is better than what's in office.....he creates wealth show us more!
  • All American 2012/06/11 11:49:12 (edited)
    Because....
    All American
    +7
    This will split the vote and favor Obama. This is exactly what the left wants. Wake up, Paulbots, It's time for you to be practical. Don't hand this to Obama.
  • ☆The Ro... All Ame... 2012/06/11 12:37:07 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +7
    I am afraid we already handed it to Obama by nominating Oromney? How is he different from the RINO McCain?
  • All Ame... ☆The Ro... 2012/06/11 12:43:31
    All American
    +4
    He's still better that what's in the White House and I think he can/will unseat Obama.

2014/04/17 12:49:49