Why are people telling me I'm "sick"...or "Your an Idiot" simply because I choose to BACK Ron Paul for president and that I have FAITH in him...??

Mike 2012/07/12 20:43:40

I am so tired of people calling me names and saying "i'm Sick"...and that I'm an "idiot" becuase I choose to FIght to get my Candidate elected.!

All they can do is fire back on this form some silly photo and say some stupid saying that they have been "spoon fed" from the media....

I actually got a message last-night here and he blocked me because he was mentioning an incident that Ron Paul supporters did 22 years ago.......so when I asked why won't Obama show his birth certificate ....the real one....he blocks me ..hahaha
Now mind you ....I'm getting ready to leave the country for a world tour and I'm renewing my passport becuase it will expire here in 2 months.......they told me that I have to have the origianal birth certificate....or a certified copy of it from the state of Kentucky.....and I joked with the lady.....hhhhmmmmm.....you won't take a photo copy....she said nope...has to be the real thing.....I said to her...WOW you can lead the nation down the toilet and become preseident of the united states on a copy.....but for me..a citizen of the UNITED STATES with ample proof as well....I have to have the original.....the lady laughed and said I had a good point.....duh..??

It's time to start taking Ron Paul seriously for what he stands for ...LIBERTY.....if you want someone that hasn't waiverd on any of his issues that he has been fighting for 30 years on....He's backed everything that he says with "You will see in the Constitution it says.......".......And he has the interest of AMERICA...not the WORLD....USA in his heart....You should consider Ron Paul....

If you want someone that has bankrupted the country and continues to do it with tax program now that 83% of the doctors are retiring or leaving the country....and hasn't done a thing in 4 years to even move the country in some direction other then DOWN....Obama is your man....

If you want someone has flipped flopped on every issues that faces him in this election.....has not plan for a balance budget....and is in bed with the Fed Reserve....then Romney is your man......

THESE ARE ALL FACTS FOLKS.....if you have FACTS that discredit my candidate....I would be happy to hear them.....you won't find them cause they don't exist.....But I will listen....

Please answer the question don't just throw out silly garbage...cause I will call it on you....!

penalty flag

DON'T GET A PENALTY FLAG THROWN FOR GARBAGE.....only FACTS.!

• Matt 2012/07/12 21:23:58
    Matt
    +5
    We have been electing mainstream Democrats and Republicans for decades and they have trashed this country. Stick to your guns !
    insanity definition

• Bibliophilic 2012/07/13 05:19:48
    Bibliophilic
    Sick? That's a new one.

Although I don't think you're an idiot based on your decision, however, RP still has no chance of winning. I'd like to see a third party candidate with a fair shot at winning the election.
  • Mike Bibliop... 2012/07/13 15:09:35
    May I say that I have been campaigning for RP in Nebraska.....actually can i just give you a video to listen to...he explains it so well.... and I would have to type it..haha

• Inquisitve Kat 2012/07/13 05:00:13
    Inquisitve Kat
    +1
    It's wrong, but people are attacked for supporting ANY politician. Heck, look at the Obama and Romney supporters bashing each other, too.
  • Mike Inquisi... 2012/07/13 15:13:46
    +2
    Your right....I must tell you that I don't ever BASH any Obama or Romney supporter...I'll tell them their candidate isn't good...and give reasons why....but my debates have substance...I invite you to look at my answers....only when people become idiotic and refuse to debate me do I start getting sarcastic ......(weakness i guess) but mostly....my position is ...I post about issues and I stick to them...I don't call anyone names cause I know how to debate....nothing is gained in calling names and being stupid.....I'm a much better and strong individual if I present myself as professional even when the idiots decide to just blast out nonsense info...but thinking they are hurting me.....their actually hurting themselves...
  • gocar 2012/07/13 02:07:11
    gocar
    You can do what ever you want but it is sort of like going to the Derby and putting all your money on the nag that everyone knows will not win.
  • Mike gocar 2012/07/13 02:28:56
    Why do you think Ron Paul can't win..??...i' interested in knowing this....
  • T A gocar 2012/07/14 05:57:28
    T A
    +1
    Bit of a self fulfilling prophesy don't you think?
  • jacob crim 2012/07/12 23:19:55
    jacob crim
    +2
    Because the mind of the ignorant can do nothing but ridicule. They dare not open their minds trying to understand Ron Paul, or why he has such a rabid following. It is not our fault we want real, unadulterated freedom. Just tell them that they can continue to eat up rhetoric all they want, but its nothing but rhetoric.
  • Mike jacob crim 2012/07/13 00:12:58 (edited)
    +1
    I certainly agree with you...there are millions of people that are just spoon fed from Fox news...and all the other medias....I'm reminded when the debate was over in Nevada....and obviously the Fox news anchors were not briefed on the results...but they spent 5 mins talking about how strong Romney felt and how much he probably gained in this...then they pop up the stats.....and clearly shows the Population vote went 32% Ron Paul....23 % Romney and so on.....but Sean Hanity (who I like but think he is mistaken to use his radio show to support mitt Ronney and not make a statement that he endorses him) said that is all the Ron Paul voters doubling and even tripping the polls.....later found out when you tried to vote twice...it said..you number has been recorded and can not vote from this phone again......DENIAL.....watch and see if you think he was powerful..!
    +2
    I am sorry people are calling you names - I suspect some of it retaliation, Paul supporters 'enjoy' a reputation of telling everyone else how stupid they are, idiots, fools, haters, sheep, and other names less pleasant and because they do not support Paul. They have acted worse than the Obama supporters in my opinion.
  • Mike Jackie ... 2012/07/12 23:22:44
    +1
    Jackie I gave you a RAVE because you might be right...that is probably why.....but I will let you know....I'm serious at what i do...I've invested a lot of money already and time in to this....I have never called any other politician any name or even talked about them...for my focus is on telling AMERICA how great of a leader ....and person Ron Paul is ......thank you for your response...and I'm sorry that some of my constituents have chosen to weaken themselves by joining the battles by calling names and making immature responses....let's be thankful that there are people here who agree with the process of vote...I do....if they vote and Ron Paul doesn't win...I'll accept what ever president is elected as our leader....I won't be happy...but I'll accept it..
  • gvc 2012/07/12 23:10:19
    gvc
    You're not sick or an idiot, you have a right to choose any candidate you like.
    That said, Ron Paul can't win...so you have to ask yourself if you are willing to throw away your vote on someone who can't win and help the guy who is destroying this country.
    Either way, it's your choice. At least for now in America.
  • Mike gvc 2012/07/12 23:28:49
    +2
    OH Gvc....i think your mistaken...it's Romney that will be a throw away ....let me tell you why....because even if we don't win the nomination in Tampa....the delegates that we do have and that we are working on from Nebraska...Maine...Oregon, and Louisianan ....we will draw them to the Independent side....(Republicans had their chance)....now the difference is Ron Paul has already taken from the dem's that are fed up with Obama..(www.demoratswhodownwa... ) now they will be able to vote for Ron Paul....and man who lives for the Constitution......just because this system is not Normal way it's done...doesn't mean it's wrong....think of all the BIG moments in time....the final touchdown is won through a flea-flicker pass....or halfback options....or a onside kick.....when something BIG happens it's usually a result of something not of the norm has happened.
  • gvc Mike 2012/07/12 23:34:49
    gvc
    As long as Obama is gone I will be happy!
  • lonewolf 2012/07/12 22:51:56
    lonewolf
    +1
    because they are the idiots. ron is the only one who will get this country back on track. the obama kool-ade drinkers are nothing but blind sheep
  • Mike lonewolf 2012/07/12 23:01:30
    +1
    PENATLY = NAME CALLING....Two rights don't make a wrong......just because they call names...doesn't give us permission to call names....we fight our battles with dignity and valor because we know we're right...we have facts and we have the best one that can lead our country BACK to where it's supposed to go......so don't fall into their immature responses and weaken your position by calling names...

penalty flag
  • lonewolf Mike 2012/07/12 23:05:24
    lonewolf
    +1
    lol. no name calling just the truth
  • Mike lonewolf 2012/07/12 23:10:47
    +1
    kool-aid drinkers..??.....yeap....I call them as I see them...haha
  • lonewolf Mike 2012/07/12 23:12:27
    lonewolf
    for real. it has warped the minds of many
  • Mike lonewolf 2012/07/12 23:29:27
    there you go...tha's ok...it's not a label....haha
  • voice_matters 2012/07/12 21:49:34
    voice_matters
    i can see that you are unable to tell us why you support ron paul for president. so when you can discuss the isoaltionist lib you will no longer be blocked. you know ron paul sucks as a candidae and that is why you try to divert attention to obama's birth certificate.
  • Michael... voice_m... 2012/07/12 22:12:56
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    you win! the most ignorant sheeple on SH ;)
  • Mike Michael... 2012/07/12 22:26:13
    aha.....sorry I have to penalize you......just becuase you are un educated and obviously didn't' read ....doesn't excuse you from your idiotic response....NOW....if you have FACTS...BRING IT ON..!!!...i'm ready..!!!...if you don't....just sit back and watch the power of what AMERICA can do when America comes together..!!!..Enjoy being spoon fed your news.....I choose to Work and be an American..!! penalty flag
  • Michael... Mike 2012/07/12 22:28:02 (edited)
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    umm, the above post was not to you ;)
    edit: to clarify, read my below exchange with "media" matters :)
  • Mike Michael... 2012/07/12 22:51:20
    Uhmmmm..read my first response.....I said penatly's will be given (even on my side) if we can't debate this with out calling names....and being immature in the responses.....
  • Michael... Mike 2012/07/12 23:40:05
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    ok, fair enough. however, the below is a stretch even for someone with your superior intellect ;) I don't dispute your article. My bad I did not read it.

"NOW....if you have FACTS...BRING IT ON..!!!...i'm ready..!!!...if you don't....just sit back and watch the power of what AMERICA can do when America comes together..!!!..Enjoy being spoon fed your news.....I choose to Work and be an American"

I also get tired of the attacks on SH with regard to RP as they are constant. Not an excuse, but emotions tend to get the better of me on this issue. With most on SH, facts are a mute point and I have never seen anyone change there opinion.
    Its simply turns into a show of intellect.
    Some need that ego boost.
    Point taken.
  • Pm Michael... 2012/07/14 02:34:31
    Pm
    the only ignorant sheeple are the Ron Paul supporter libs on this site.
  • Mike Pm 2012/07/14 02:35:49
    It's ok PaulM.....you'll see what i mean come tomorrow night......
  • Michael... Pm 2012/07/14 02:53:36
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    lol!
  • Mike Michael... 2012/07/14 03:13:36
    I'm laughing too.....funny...now the media see's it....hhhmmmmm....wow they are wondering how could Ron Paul win this...it's because people don't do their homework....
  • Pm Mike 2012/07/14 18:48:56
  • Mike Pm 2012/07/16 01:03:50
    I know your having a hard time coming to the understanding that USA needs change.....and Ron Paul is the ONLY one that has shown the people what change he will make....1 TRILLION dollars CUT in the budget....Bringing ALL the troops back home...where they can invest back in our country...and that is everywhere...Korea, Germany, Tokyo...South Africa...Europe...South America....EVERYWHERE....we will have our troops back hoe ....WOW over 10 million people back in the USA to live again with their family's....buying houses...cars...stimulating the country....check history...it's what we did after world war 2.........he is giving the govt back to the states like it was supposed too.......

SO YES.....I'm serious..!!!...He's the only candidate that is offering change...everyone else wants to keep the same system going....

ignorance  doing the same thing over and over
  • Pm Mike 2012/07/17 00:01:19
    Pm
    America needs to get rid of the libs in congress and the libs in the executive branch. Plain and simple.
    Ron Paul is the WORST possible choice.
  • Mike Pm 2012/07/16 00:56:07
    Unfortunataly....your one of those people who has been spoon fed by the media....it's ok...lots of people have....but I choose to stand up for what "I" know...not what someone is going to tell me through the media...
  • Pm Mike 2012/07/17 00:02:06
    Pm
    The internet media has spoon fed you the isolationist liberal Ron Paul as our only hope.
  • Mike Pm 2012/07/19 15:16:33
    the media has done everything they can do discredit RP....but the good news is most people have a brain and can see the logic of smaller govt....bring the troops home....stop the fraud .....and let the Governors do their job....
  • Pm Mike 2012/07/20 04:59:49
    Pm
    THe media has simply put RP's own words out for everyone to see. RP has discredited himself
  • Mike Pm 2012/07/20 20:32:49
    Do you watch TV...???...when was the last time you heard ANYONE quote Ron Paul..........I'll make it simple for you....They havn't.....they don't.....so that statment you just made doesn't make sense...
  • Pm Mike 2012/07/20 20:40:00
  • Mike Pm 2012/07/20 23:51:22

2014/07/24 21:40:09