Why are liberals such hypocrites?

☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2013/02/23 17:11:52
Against the death penalty, but for the slaughter of millions of children.

Want the government to care for the poor, but give less than conservatives.

Cry foul over slut shaming Sandra Fluke, but Sarah Palin? Slut.

Rage about the conservative war on women, yet say women who have been raped shouldn't have means to protect themselves.

Claim to hate racism, but call anyone who is a conservative black a traitor. ( Ben Carson, Condaleeza Rice, Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas..... )

Claim conservatives want too much control, yet ban media programming that contradicts anything they say.

Criticize the conservatives for having too much money, yet democrats hold 7 of the Forbes top ten list of wealthiest in America.

The list could go on, but that's a good start.

• jeane 2013/02/23 18:16:41
    They are because
    jeane
    +7
    They believe in their failed ideology. It has to work because it sounds and looks so good on paper!

• kurtanderson1 2013/03/02 01:51:45
    They are because
    kurtanderson1
    They need a permanent underclass to keep them in power.
  • Lucy Krueger 2013/02/26 22:49:00
    Lucy Krueger
    Some Liberals are hypocrites, some are not.Just like some Conservatives are hypocrites and some aren't.
  • Magus BN-0 2013/02/26 04:05:18
    Magus BN-0
    We're not. You are.
  • The Gipper~PWCM~JLA 2013/02/24 18:42:24
    They are because
    The Gipper~PWCM~JLA
    They're liberals!
  • 4570GOVT 2013/02/24 16:41:55
    They are because
    4570GOVT
    .................... because , IT SERVES THEM !
    It is who they are . THEY are not restrained by honesty like the rest of us .
  • Nicholas DeShane 2013/02/24 12:38:09
    They are because
    Nicholas DeShane
    +1
    Probably the same reasons conservatives are, and if you do not think they are as well do not post a response, I do not respond to hypocrites. Example: "I want small government, so small it fits in a Uterus."
  • Zoe Michele 2013/02/24 04:49:46
    They are because
    Zoe Michele
    I like to say that for Liberals history begins today.

They don't look at how their arguments fit together or even if they logically go together. And if you don't look at the whole picture it becomes hard to keep everything straight.

They will jail someone for destroying the egg of some endangered bird because everyone knows that is a bird, but a human 'fetus' is just a cluster of cells so abort it. Like there is a question about whether it is human or not. They aren't looking at the big picture.

Trent Lott gets ran out of Washington for saying something nice about Strom Thurmond but when Al Gore said something about his father, who voted against civil rights as well, gets no flack and instead we are told its not the same. History began today lol
  • Zoe Mic... Zoe Mic... 2013/02/24 04:56:19
    Zoe Michele
    Also they really don't want free thinkers. They claim they do, but if you don't goose step to what they say than you are stupid, evil or a traitor. If you are black and don't subscribe to what they say African-Americans should believe than you are an uncle Tom. If you are a woman and are pro-life your are stupid and a traitor.
  • Captamerica 2013/02/24 03:02:04
    They are because
    Captamerica
    ... few believe the devastation their "textbook" policies really cause! From banning DDT and not seeing the epidemic caused by the ensuing swarms of insects to continuing to advocate failed "Stimuli" programs that only thwart investment and leave a bankrupt treasury as our legacy to our children!
  • princess 2013/02/24 02:58:59
    They are because
    princess
    The result of intolerance and double standards----it's their way or no way.
  • Dwight PWCM 2013/02/24 02:52:11
    Dwight PWCM
    Honestly, I have no real clue.

But I have a theory that they don't really care for most of their causes, but need to feel needed and meaningful. Therefore, they demand everyone do what they feel needs doing, but really don't care enough to take care of themselves.
    They are because
    Because they know no one would accept them as they really are. They must always pretend to be things they are not.
  • Mj PINKYFINGERDOWN 2013/02/24 01:36:58
  • whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2013/02/24 00:37:23 (edited)
    +5
    Why are CONSERVATIVES such hypocrites?
  • Soundstorm Lady Wh... 2013/02/24 00:34:28 (edited)
    Soundstorm
    +3
    First you must tell me how are CONSERVATIVES hypocrites?

Are conservatives the ones denying school choice to public school students while enrolling their own children in Sidwell Friends?
    Are conservatives living in several big mansions and flying everywhere in their private jets to lecture everybody else to limit their energy use to save the planet?
    Are conservatives campaigning to restrict everybody else's rights to gun ownership while they employ armed bodyguards and star in violent big screen shoot-em-ups?
    Are conservatives the ones whining that the government will have to lay people off because of sequester cuts originally proposed by Obama who's now condemning Republicans for them even though the government will still spend MORE money than last year when every government employee's position was secure?

Who are you calling a hypocrite?
  • ☆ElenaD... Lady Wh... 2013/02/24 01:04:17
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +1
    Can't find your own question? Quit being lazy.
    I don't know why they are
    +2
    Double standards - if they didn't have these they would have no standards at all.
  • gvc 2013/02/23 23:39:48
    They are because
    gvc
    +2
    Liberalism is a form of mental illness!!!!
  • Soundstorm 2013/02/23 23:19:12
    They are because
    Soundstorm
    +3
    Hypocrisy is a by product of arrested development. Just like a child expects others to be responsible so are liberals who've either never been instructed in responsibilities by their parents or have rejected their parents' lessons and regressed to their original self oriented childish mind set when they attained the independence of adulthood.
  • Striker 2013/02/23 23:05:58
    I don't know why they are
    Striker
    +3
    Any question asking "WHY" about anything in the minds of other people makes it just about impossible to know. Anybody here a mindreader?

But yes, I agree they're hypocrites. That's already fallen out of their brains for all to see.
  • Soundstorm Striker 2013/02/23 23:22:22 (edited)
    Soundstorm
    We can't read their minds but we can usually make a hypothesis about what's brewing at someone's center by what bubbles up to the surface.
  • Mamaknows 2013/02/23 22:58:13
    They are because
    Mamaknows
    +1
    Because people are just people...it just seems that liberals do not see the contradictions.
    Like the elective abortion issue and death penelty.
    They do not think an unborn child is a person(for many reasons but mainly it would interfier with their "right" to abortions at will...it's very subjective and confused at what point a fetus is considered a person). Abortion is just a medical procedure like removing a tumor growth. Where as a person in prison for kiling some people ...there is no denieing they are a person....a POS person but the liberals defend their right to life.

With the money issuse.... it is do as I say...not as I do.

"Claim conservatives want too much control, yet ban media programming that contradicts anything they say."
    It is not sensorship when they do it....it's protecting the people....

"Criticize the conservatives for having too much money, yet democrats hold 7 of the Forbes top ten list of wealthiest in America."
    LOL I ALWAYS thought that was funny because EVERYWHERE here in Cali the very wealthy are...liberals....and if they give to charity they want TOTAL and complete control of what is spent on but are more then willing for everyone else to hand of large chunks of money and never know ....where it goes or what it pays for.....if you question them...

LOL I ALWAYS thought that was funny because EVERYWHERE here in Cali the very wealthy are...liberals....and if they give to charity they want TOTAL and complete control of what is spent on but are more then willing for everyone else to hand of large chunks of money and never know ....where it goes or what it pays for.....if you question them they cry foul and say you are balking at paying extra...which is also true but call you unpatriotic...LOL.

Like a guy that found out I did not vote for their glorious leader so I was called a hatefull racist exstreamist cracker who was too retarded to vote or saying anything....and to bad my mother did not abort me.
    I am the racist? LOL I am "hatefull"? LOL

They can see anything that contradites their views...nor do they want too.
  • johnc 2013/02/23 22:51:05
    They are because
    johnc
    +1
    it is in thier DNA. suffer from Obama thrill between the legs syndrome.
  • KilrQueen 2013/02/23 22:47:51
    I don't know why they are
    KilrQueen
    +2
    The only reason I can come up with is because they are all mentally challenged.
    I don't know why they are
    +2
    Doing what come naturally
  • Howler 2013/02/23 22:28:30 (edited)
    They are because
    Howler
    +3
    ....Because if they don't choose the options of ignoring it, overlooking it, or denying it, they just make a decision to glorify it and encourage it.

Everyone is hypocritical to an extent.

However, it is not a way of life in that it permeates just about every aspect of life as it does for the left-wing, liberal, Progressive-type...They thrive on it...They succeed with it politically and socially...And that success brings on more of it.
  • P. Sturm 2013/02/23 22:15:41
    They are because
    P. Sturm
    +3
    To balance out the right wing extremist hypocrites.
  • Soundstorm P. Sturm 2013/02/23 23:25:28 (edited)
    Soundstorm
    +1
    How you balance things out in the real world with a boogeyman that only exists in your imagination?
  • P. Sturm Soundstorm 2013/02/24 05:51:38
    P. Sturm
    +1
    I guess your beliefs won't be swayed by facts.
  • Soundstorm P. Sturm 2013/02/24 07:58:19
    Soundstorm
    If you have facts to offer then describe to me this creature that you call a right wing extremist hypocrite. Where does it exist in the real world?
  • P. Sturm Soundstorm 2013/02/25 02:44:38
    P. Sturm
    If you have eye's it's not up to me to get you to pay attention.
    Extremist = Hypocrite, regardless of affiliation. They just rationalize their behavior and try to get people to accept it.
  • Soundstorm P. Sturm 2013/02/25 05:55:22
    Soundstorm
    I have my own eyes to see clearly without your delusions. But your last sentence is an apt self description. Ever hear of a psychological pathology called projection?
  • P. Sturm Soundstorm 2013/02/26 00:14:50
    P. Sturm
    So I take it you're for fanatics?
  • Soundstorm P. Sturm 2013/02/26 04:47:16
    Soundstorm
    You haven't even defined what you mean by 'right wing extremist hypocrite'. You're getting way ahead of yourself trying to jump to the subject of fanatics. Take a little time and try to get a sense of meaning in these harsh words you like to recklessly fling around at complete strangers. I don't think even you know what you're on my case about.
  • P. Sturm Soundstorm 2013/02/27 10:45:53
    P. Sturm
    See the dictionary, I don't change the meaning of the words I use like most politicians and their followers do.
  • Soundstorm P. Sturm 2013/03/03 05:36:22
    Soundstorm
    Does a dictionary do your talking for you because you're incapable of making any sense yourself? Don't scurry away and try to hide behind a book when you're called to answer for your words. Tell me what you're talking about.
  • DavideShalome 2013/02/23 21:48:55
    They are because
    DavideShalome
    +2
    they have no principles
  • Ashley 2013/02/23 21:44:29
    I don't know why they are
    Ashley
    It matters what suits people best.
  • deidara.trueart 2013/02/23 21:40:45

2014/10/23 19:22:59