Why are liberals so confused?

☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/07/14 21:35:47
I provide facts, and links, and even use their favorite mainstream sources, like Real clear politics, Huffington Post, MSNBC, and ABC..... I give them real facts, and suddenly, its like I am some type of enemy.

I even had one ask me, when is the last time I spoke to a black person. Like that has anything to do with ANYTHING.

Then they say, it doesn't matter, I KNOW... when I politely ask for a link...no current link is provided.

Why are they confused?

• Rebel Yell 2012/07/15 00:19:21
    I have this thought.
    Rebel Yell
    +9
    I have answered your posts with clarity and with honesty... easily backed up by fact, such as your recent post about welfare, about which volumes have been written and debated. But you skip over that because you are among the many who simply want someone to agree with you , and in this case, elevate you as the person who is really trying to bridge a gap... when that is not your intent at all. Your intent is to seek out people like those below.... who come up with such intelligent responses as " ..." If Obama told them "Hop on one leg for ten minutes and money ..."

Gee... isn't that thought provoking ? Yet you apparently relish in such vapid answers. Which makes me wonder. Is that because you are that insecure or because you actually believe such silly answers are meaningful ? I think I know the answer.

• Grace 2012/07/23 17:56:43
    You are a racist. I don't know how, but you must be.
    Grace
    Liberals are not confused but the conservatives sure are.
  • CwrazyLwina 2012/07/22 17:08:22
    Well Elena, I have a theory.....
    CwrazyLwina
    That, as lots of ppl say, many liberals are ..young...and young people are confused...

but, as always, not all of them are...
    other than that, idk!
  • maybaby 2012/07/18 12:07:43
    Its because confusion is a liberal trait.
    maybaby
    Maybe they should change their mascot from a jack ass.
  • gfreeman BN-0 2012/07/17 17:49:08
    I have this thought.
    gfreeman BN-0
    +2
    I asked you for facts and links on another poll and instead of providing said facts and links, you insulted me. I think it is you who are the confused one.

This is my honest advice to you, no joking around, you really need to consider seeking psychological/psychiatric care.
  • Jrogers gfreema... 2012/07/20 04:26:03
    Jrogers
    +1
    Awesome!
  • VERYwiseguy 2012/07/15 18:53:33
    I have this thought.
    VERYwiseguy
    +5
    Maybe it's cons that don't understand libs and they're the confused ones? So instead classify and stereotype libs as the confused ones. :)
  • ☆ElenaD... VERYwis... 2012/07/15 18:59:09
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    I don't think that's it. :)
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/07/15 14:13:46
    Well Elena, I have a theory.....
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    They will believe things which have been debunked and ignore all evidence that disproves their beliefs. And, not only do they ignore evidence they don’t like, they attack the messenger and try to force people to accept their fantasy version of reality over genuine reality through group think and political correctness.
  • Not-A-RINO 2012/07/15 13:46:17
    I have this thought.
    Not-A-RINO
    +5
    Explaining logic and reason to a liberal is like trying to teach a dog calculus - it will never happen no matter how hard you try to do so.

Liberal minds rely mostly with feelings, not logic. Government is the only vehicle in which they can get their feelings attended to. For example, they don't feel its right there are homeless people - no matter the circumstance - and the government should buy everyone a house. Of course that goes into it isn't fair another person should have a better house, so the government should provide customized houses. Logic would tell them the government collects money from working people (us) to pay for all of this, but since it involves logic, they go ahead with their plans.

Conservatives encourage the homeless to get jobs and become useful members of society. To the liberal, this is cruel because the homeless will have to change their lifestyle against their will such as drinking less wine, cleaning up their appearance, staying off illicit drugs and staying out of trouble. That's right, conservative thinkers - we're all "haters"!

In addition, if you think marriage should be between one man and one women, you're a hater;
    If you think Affirmative Action is reverse discrimination, you're a hater;
    If you think abortion for convenience is wrong, you...

If you think abortion for convenience is wrong, you're a hater;
    If you think Obama's policies are wrong for the future of our country, you're a hater;
    If you stand for property rights, you're a hater;
    If you think parents should be the ultimate authority for their children and not a village, you're a hater;
    If you believe a strong military is in the best interests to the security of our country, you're a hater;
    If you believe it's morally wrong for the government to confiscate so much of your hard earned money in taxes, you're a hater;
    If you hold religious convictions, you're a hater;
    If you think educational standards should be raised instead of being gutted to give everyone a feeling of being smart, you're a hater;
    If you want our national borders secured to prevent people from thumbing their noses at our laws, you're a hater.

Let's face it, compassionate, level-headed, decent conservatives, we are all mean and rotten to the core!
  • Seonag Not-A-RINO 2012/07/15 13:50:06
    Seonag
    +2
    You have hit the nail on the head!
  • cmdrbnd007 2012/07/15 13:04:46
    Well Elena, I have a theory.....
    cmdrbnd007
    +3
    You can never win an argument with facts and logic. Their brains cannot comprehend these things.
  • Giantfan 2012/07/15 12:58:55
    I have this thought.
    Giantfan
    +6
    Honestly, do you ever put up stuff that states your way of thinging was wrong. Picking and choosing, everyone does it. Take for example the republican governor of Hawaii saying that without a doubt the birth cert. of Obama was real yet almost every conservative on here thinks it is fake. Hell if you can't believe the governor of that state who is a member of the opposing party saying it is real then you have no room to complain.
  • ☆ElenaD... Giantfan 2012/07/15 13:06:30
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +1
    I don't think it's fake.
  • Giantfan ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/15 13:57:49
    Giantfan
    +2
    That's good now if you can get the rest of the conservatives to believe that. Over 50% of conservatives don't think Obama was born in the USA despite the evidence to the contrary.
  • ☆ElenaD... Giantfan 2012/07/15 14:17:51
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +1
    I can't change their mind. I no longer try. It hurts the conservative cause as a whole. Makes us look like idiots.
  • Giantfan ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/16 02:55:42
    Giantfan
    +1
    See we can agree. Birthers are as bad as those liberals who thought Bush was in on the attacks of 9/11.
  • ☆ElenaD... Giantfan 2012/07/16 02:58:58
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    I would agree with both of those statements.
  • darthtbone 2012/07/15 10:54:39
  • sbtbill 2012/07/15 09:53:18
    I have this thought.
    sbtbill
    +8
    Funny, I've always thought conservatives were confused.
  • Giantfan sbtbill 2012/07/15 13:06:50
    Giantfan
    +2
    Thought they were confused you mean you didn't know already..... LOL
  • ☆ElenaD... sbtbill 2012/07/15 13:07:08
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +2
    Which proves how confused liberals are
  • Debowman sbtbill 2012/07/15 23:29:19
    Debowman
    +1
    except you didn't read the blog, even the huffington post is siding with the Conservities on how bad a job Obama is doing, still you really out there liberals deny. I could tell you Obama said... post a link of him saying it. And if you didn't like what he said, you would start calling me names, and telling me I mispelled something. However you would never address the facts....
  • sbtbill Debowman 2012/07/18 00:41:27
    sbtbill
    There is a lot Obama has done I dislike, too. I only call people names who call me names first. I have never in my life complained about someones spelling. I know what mine is like. Now-a-days facts are controversial.
  • Debowman sbtbill 2012/07/18 06:13:06
    Debowman
    No there is only one truth, however if it shows Obama in a negitive light, you liberals go off the deep end and deny it. Or we hear it's the party of no, even if it wasn't. Like right now. Obama budget didn't get one vote from a democratic senator, yet he can't get one passed because of the party of WHO?/ Facts are facts. The economy sucks there are no jobs, unemployment is higher, We have spent 6 trillion in 3 years by a POTUS who blasted Bush for spending 5 in 8 years, Obamas ran 52000 negitive ads, and still losing in half the polls. He sealed every record of his yet demands people release theirs. His ads have been debunked as LIES by the liberal media. He hasn't been open and honest. He passed the largest tax increase on the middle class in history.
    His own party won't work with him, AND YOU WANT 4 MORE YEARS OMFG America can't take 4 more years of his destruction. He needs to go
  • Dave0626 2012/07/15 06:30:49
    Well Elena, I have a theory.....
    Dave0626
    +3
    ...'confusion' for Libs, I believe is a 'genetic thing'.....

confusion libs genetic

confusion libs genetic
  • mich52 Dave0626 2012/07/15 07:58:04
  • Broddy 2012/07/15 05:14:06
    Broddy
    +3
    HEHE Someone had to play that card :P

Ok Elena i don't really know you and that in of itself is probably a good thing because i am blocked by as many Liberals on this sight as Conservatives actually i believe the Conservatives have a 2 block lead but considering the heavy Right wing population of SH i say it is pretty even i am an Independent and will come down on either side of a given issue since i will not forsake my beliefs for friends on the Internet and i can tell you right now from personal experiences what you describe exist on both sides of the political spectrum here on SH.

Likewise Both sides have good honest people willing to actually discus and debate issues and even back them with facts from time to time you just have to find the right ones and learn to blow off the ones not worth your time, unless your like me and sometimes just like pick'n a fight >;)
  • Al B Thayer 2012/07/15 03:48:27
    I have this thought.
    Al B Thayer
    +2
    They don't seem to understand how business works. They don't have a clear picture of what the business owner has to do to be in business. They don't understand business costs.
    This makes it easy for them to demand that wealthy people and corporations pay higher taxes. Which leads me to the biggest confusion for liberals. They completely over look the fact that taxing corporations is in reality a tax on the consumer. The tax is another cost of doing business that gets passed on in the price of goods and services. Tax Exxon and you see it at the pump.
  • Che Gue... Al B Th... 2012/07/15 04:27:50
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +5
    I know EXACTLY how business works.
    capitalist pyramid
  • Warren ... Che Gue... 2012/07/17 13:29:45
    Warren - Novus Ordo Seclorum
    +1
    Love that picture.
  • sbtbill Al B Th... 2012/07/15 09:52:34
    sbtbill
    Not all costs get passed on.
  • Al B Th... sbtbill 2012/07/15 14:15:54 (edited)
    Al B Thayer
    See this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Clueless Liberal.
  • sbtbill Al B Th... 2012/07/18 00:42:43
    sbtbill
    You can only pass along costs if the market will allow it.
  • Al B Th... sbtbill 2012/07/18 01:25:40
    Al B Thayer
    Look. In my business we received a mandate from the Gov to use a more expensive product. It's a small percentage of the total cost of each contract. This added $300 to the cost. Plus it required more training cost $200. We and all of my
    competitors passed the cost on to the consumer before the product had to be implemented. Doing this put money in my pocket before I incurred the cost. It didn't cost any of us a dime because it was forecasted like tax hikes and other costs. We knew it was coming and warned clients on the commercial side and consumers were just charged more.

Who wins and who looses when the Government gets involved? Certainly not the rich guy.
  • Al B Th... sbtbill 2012/07/18 01:29:25
    Al B Thayer
    How's that working out for gas prices? Does the market allow it?

Raise taxes on the rich and see if the market will allow it.
  • Tennyson James 2012/07/15 03:22:09
    I have this thought.
    Tennyson James
    +5
    Why do you feel the need to contribute to the divisivenes?
  • ☆ElenaD... Tennyso... 2012/07/15 03:33:43
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    Cause I am like that.
  • Warren - Novus Ordo Seclorum 2012/07/15 03:20:24
    I have this thought.
    Warren - Novus Ordo Seclorum
    +5
    Perhaps there is simply a failure to communicate that appears as confusion. Conservatives tend to think with emotionsand gut feelings. Liberals more often use their brains. Although there are exceptions in both cases.
  • Al B Th... Warren ... 2012/07/15 04:11:40
    Al B Thayer
    You have it backwards. Liberals do think, but ignore facts. They bounce ideals off other like minded liberals and all agree. Therefore it must be true.

Now the biggest lie they believe is that government can administer health care cheaper than the private sector.
  • Giantfan Al B Th... 2012/07/15 13:14:11
    Giantfan
    +4
    Actually scientific studies have proven conservatives as going with their emotions and liberals thinking things through and adapting to changing circumstances. It's because the activity in the part of the brain more active in conservatives deals with fear and emotions and the part of the brain that is more active in liberals has to do with logic and doing complex calculations. If conservatives actually believed in science you might have found that study already. Now both sides of the brain have their good and bad points and both are needed for survival of the human race but the fact remains you are the one inncorrect in your response and Warren is correct in his.

2014/10/20 13:24:07