Why are liberals bullies?

RobJohn 2012/09/21 23:40:07
Related Topics: Liberals, Bullies, Liberal

• Jersey Roze ♥Jwon's Cyar'ika ♥ 2012/09/22 00:45:40 (edited)
    Jersey Roze ♥Jwon's Cyar'ika ♥
    +11
    There are bullies in both parties, its not just a liberal thing. I've personally, I said personally, seen more conservative bullies on SH than anything. That doesn't mean liberal bullies aren't present here though...

• Hugo 2014/04/06 11:18:00
    Hugo
    +1
    When one feels that One's ways are correct and everyone else's are wrong, and that those who are wrong must change to your way of thinking, a Bully is what One is.
  • eddkookyburns 2012/09/26 04:15:04
    eddkookyburns
    no sense ov humour
  • iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~ 2012/09/24 21:01:55
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    They're not.
  • Idiot repubs 2012/09/22 20:03:25
    Idiot repubs
    +1
    Just because we have to correct you all the time doesn't make us bullies.
  • RobJohn Idiot r... 2012/09/24 02:14:10
    RobJohn
    +1
    You don't correct us with lies, libs don't believe in freedom, they believe in conformance.
  • Idiot r... RobJohn 2012/09/24 14:00:51 (edited)
    Idiot repubs
    Yeah that's why we have all those minorities and different lifestyles and young and old and every shade of skin color in the Dem party, its all the conformity[...]
  • RobJohn Idiot r... 2012/09/25 01:04:07
    RobJohn
    [...]and you think your party is the only party of different colors and ethnicities?
  • JoshuaHarper 2012/09/22 16:42:20
    JoshuaHarper
    There are fanatics for all sides. It could be the way they were brought up. Wasn't there a president who warned us to not split up into political groups?
  • RobJohn JoshuaH... 2012/09/24 02:15:24
    RobJohn
    +1
    It's called arrogance in thinking they know what is best for everyone, and disrespect for the freedoms and rights of others. They can only have their way by force.
  • Idiot r... RobJohn 2012/09/24 14:01:21
    Idiot repubs
    By force, you mean making laws against your reckless behavior?
  • RobJohn Idiot r... 2012/09/25 01:04:38
    RobJohn
    My reckless behavior, please do explain.
  • Guru_T_Firefly 2012/09/22 13:20:49
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +2
    They're not.
  • Mark 2012/09/22 11:35:33
    Mark
    Most arent
  • Dweezle 2012/09/22 10:30:05
    Dweezle
    +2
    Bullies are not limited by any party affiliation
  • RobJohn Dweezle 2012/09/27 01:53:58
    RobJohn
    I didn't realize liberals were a party. Since when?
  • American☆Atheist 2012/09/22 03:32:46
    American☆Atheist
    +4
    LOL at irony
  • Red_Horse 2012/09/22 03:22:49
  • Harley Squiggles the God \(... 2012/09/22 02:39:19
    Harley Squiggles the God \(#o#)/
    +5
    Why are non-Liberals bullies?
  • luke 2012/09/22 01:55:19
    luke
    +1
    Both sides have bullies. It's not only liberals. It's not only conservatives. Each respective group has a majority of bullying douchebags and a minority of decent people.
  • NarcolepticGoat 2012/09/22 01:47:16
    NarcolepticGoat
    +4
    Why are some conservatives bullies? Why is *anyone* a bully.

My daddy always told me "there are more horse's asses in this world than there are horses"
  • Katt 2012/09/22 01:39:43
    Katt
    +2
    why do people bully liberals? (No I am not a liberal)
  • VERYwiseguy 2012/09/22 01:27:52
    VERYwiseguy
    +1
    Because they hate being all labeled bullies on a mostly conservative website.
  • Sgt Major B 2012/09/22 01:27:04
    Sgt Major B
    +2
    Because they're the ones that everyone took their lunch money, picked 'em last for any sport, and voted them least likely to succeed at anything.

Now they get to hide behind an avatar and a keyboard and broadcast their demented fantasies with no more fear of having their butts kicked.
  • artistheweapon 2012/09/22 01:25:58
    artistheweapon
    +2
    Personally, im not a bully. But im sorry youve had bad experiences. Communication with labels is always a problem
  • RobJohn artisth... 2012/09/24 02:17:07
    RobJohn
    Libs don't like being labeled or judged, but they are the first to always label aren't they?
  • artisth... RobJohn 2012/09/24 02:29:36
    artistheweapon
    well i cant speak for all liberal minded people, but personally, i dont, however, i will point out that you say "libs" which could be taken as a rude slur. youd probably receive better experiences if you didnt use that, but its your choice
  • RobJohn artisth... 2012/09/25 01:06:58
    RobJohn
    There is no rudeness in the term. Anyone can read anything into anything said. How is the use lib for abbreviating liberal to be considered rude?
  • That1Guy 2012/09/22 01:22:59
    That1Guy
    +3
    Why are conservatives so easy to bully, 'cause you're idiots.
  • DoxieDad 2012/09/22 01:17:22
    DoxieDad
    +6
    Why are Conservatives such Doom Sayers?
    doom sayer

This is the problem in this nation two camps name calling
  • RobJohn DoxieDad 2012/09/24 02:18:08
    RobJohn
    No its not, someone has to speak the truth, and its not coming from the so-called left.
  • DoxieDad RobJohn 2012/09/24 03:08:24
    DoxieDad
    And according to those on the left it is the so called right that is not telling the truth. I believe both are twisting the facts to support their agenda.
  • RobJohn DoxieDad 2012/09/25 01:07:52
    RobJohn
    Dixie Dad, the so-called right has no agenda, unless you consider freedom and the constitution an agenda.
  • DoxieDad RobJohn 2012/09/25 02:09:28
    DoxieDad
    Oh that is the biggest pile of horse squeeze. Both the far Right and Left have their agendas. If the right had their way the country would be a Christian version of Iran under the guise of moral freedom. Loosen the flag and breath a little bit.
    And it is Doxie Dad
  • RobJohn DoxieDad 2012/09/26 01:39:02
    RobJohn
    There is no so-called right or left, thats the real horse squeeze. Do you think freedom and the constitution is an agenda? Open your mind a little...

freedom
  • DoxieDad RobJohn 2012/09/26 01:49:02
    DoxieDad
    "There is no so-called right or left, thats the real horse squeeze."
    Oh really? Humm then I guess all the right wing screaming I see here on SH is a figment of our imaginations.
    The Constitution is an agenda. It is the rules, governance and values the founding fathers set out for this newly created independent nation to follow. The problems are the political fundamentalists who want to wrap themselves in the flag and scream freedom even when they enjoy taking it away from others. If those who have deified Ronald Reagan would listen to his words we'd have a much more harmonious nation.
  • RobJohn DoxieDad 2012/09/26 01:56:18
    RobJohn
    Its apparent you don't know whatt he word agenda means, let me help you.

a list, plan, outline, or the like, of things to be done, matters to be acted or voted upon, etc.

I'm sorry to disagree, but you are brainwashed and again don't understand the Constitution if you believe Constitutionalist want to take anyones freedom. The purpose of government is to protect our life, liberty and property. To do so the Federal government was created by the States by ratifying a written constitution, that limits the freedom of government, not the freedoms of the people.

More rules, more regulations, more laws, all mean less freedom.
  • DoxieDad RobJohn 2012/09/26 12:40:28
    DoxieDad
    "a list, plan, outline, or the like, of things to be done, matters to be acted or voted upon, etc."

Sure sounds like what those we elect to political office and send to represent us are supposed to be doing or am I missing something.
    Since Ron and Rand Paul are the only two close to being true Libertarians that I know of elected to office the rest of them are far from being Constitutionalists. As far as the strength of the federal government goes, that whole idea of states rights and limitations on the federal government radically changed after 1865. We can't even get a simple majority in Washington or state capitals to address the 10th amendment.
    Those here that oppose Barack Obama and claim the loss of freedom conveniently forget that it was a Republican Congress under George Bush that gave us the Patriot Act, Homeland Security and the Real ID Act of 2006 effectively making every compliant state issued drivers license a National ID Card. So excuse me for not taking those who wrap themselves in the flag and claim the destruction of freedom to darn seriously.
    If you want to call it brainwashing go right ahead and feel free to use what ever term you would care to. For me I don't know which is more dangerous to the future of this nation the Nationalists who under the guise of freedom and patriotism would take both away or the apathetic Socialists who think that this nation was founded to be a giant commune.
    Good day Sir.....
  • RobJohn DoxieDad 2012/09/27 02:08:48 (edited)
    RobJohn
    You have a strange definition of Constitutionalist. First States don't have rights, only individuals have rights. The Constitution is still the supreme law of the land, but not even the Constitution grant us rights. Our rights, whether you believe they are god -given or natural trump even the Constitution. As a Libertarian you should be very aware of this, in case you aren't. 1865 did not change the Constitution or our rights.

Are you not seriously stereotyping people rather than trying to understand their issues? (So excuse me for not taking those who wrap themselves in the flag and claim the destruction of freedom to darn seriously.) If you are a serious and real libertarian, then you should be joining arms with those folks, who are gravely concerned about the erosion of our freedoms. Do you consider Bush, either of them to be conservatives or Constitutionalist? I don't, I consider them liberals. As such, what did you seriously expect from them?

Liberals are the nationalists, they are the ones who want to transform the federal government into a national government, they are the one's who hate Federalism and the Constitution.

I really find it hard to believe you are a Libertarian based on some of your statements. Libertarians believe in Individualism, just as Conse...

I really find it hard to believe you are a Libertarian based on some of your statements. Libertarians believe in Individualism, just as Conservatives do. The Constitution is based on the principles of individualism. Libertarians also believe in the Harm Principle, just as Conservatives do. The same cannot be said of Liberals.
  • Jackal 2012/09/22 01:14:38
    Jackal
    +8
    I dunno, I see a ton more Anti-Liberal/Obama, threads on Sodahead, more than any other post.

When I give my take on certain situation I am called a Marxist Liberal, a commie, anti-american, you name it. I didn't even say anything Idealistic. All I did was whistle-blow something that was completely wrong, like Refugee camps in the middle-east, Dangers of Colonization, destruction of the indigenous and traditional people, and cultural imperialism. These are all sociological problems, I am not looking for a liberal vs conservative war. I just want to have people think of solutions to solve such problems. I get bashed so much that I started to consider myself a liberal only because I was turned off by the conservative harassment. Where as liberals were more inclined to be nicer to me even when they didn't agree with me.
  • That1Guy Jackal 2012/09/22 01:23:38
    That1Guy
    +5
    And it's really getting annoying.

2014/04/20 06:11:30