Why are democrats so stupid?

eddy 2009/01/24 03:01:38
Their hearts ran out of blood to give, so their brain is acting funny.
simply do not think of the outcomes.
in a political way.

• Irish Weatherman 2009/02/12 04:29:02
    Irish Weatherman
    +1
    They aren't all stupid....there are some that are pretty smart. Look at Zell Miller. He was a Democrat...and a smart one. Most of the southern Dems are pretty conservative. Its just the liberal Democrats that are galactically stupid.
  • crsone 2009/01/25 20:59:13
    crsone
    No political party has a lock on smarts -- there are both geniuses and dodos in each major party and all the minor ones as well. Not to mention all the gradations in between.
  • American Cowgirl @ Heart 2009/01/25 05:08:11
    simply do not think of the outcomes.
    American Cowgirl @ Heart
    +3
    lol,,,when you get the answer i would like to know,,lol
  • KODA 2009/01/25 02:11:24
    simply do not think of the outcomes.
    KODA
  • Joker 23 *I AM THE LAW* 2009/01/25 01:54:56
    whatever.
    Joker 23 *I AM THE LAW*
    You know what's worse than stupid democreats? The answer is people who generalize groups of people because of the bad example of a few.

It does amaze me that Pelosi and Reid are still around and a few of the other corrupt pr!cks as well.
  • rabbut: patriot squared wit... 2009/01/25 01:51:42 (edited)
    rabbut: patriot squared with sugar on top
    Seeing the fruits of recent republican labors (what a glorious eight years of tanking!), methinks you need to read something. Um...yeah...dinosaurs never walked with humans. You DO know that right? You DO know it's "nuclear", not "nucular", right? I mean, how stupid would you be to think "misunderestimated" is a word and social security is not a federal program? Yeah! Stupid Democrat...um...not democrats? Unrepublicans? Misunderrepublicans? Methinks republicans have demonstrated stupidity and shouldn't throw stones in their glass house; blind doublethink sheeple they are! Welcome to the "real" reality!
  • Rudy rules~Hendrix we trust\m/ 2009/01/25 00:51:27
    Rudy rules~Hendrix we trust\m/
    Not everyone you disagree with is stupid, quite shockingly.
  • Dan 2009/01/24 18:37:38 (edited)
    simply do not think of the outcomes.
    Dan
    +2
    Democrats are Godless atheists, socialists, hypocritical liberals, and those with no or very little aspirations to succeed in life (especially when the government gives out welfare like it is candy on Halloween). They are greedy parasites who only want others to contribute to them. Other than their hypocritical Hollywood idols telling Republicans to give more, Dmeocrats do very little for anyone but themselves, their wretched causes, or their own ethnicities.
    They are "eternal-victims" because they perceive themselves that way. Most black Americans are socialists Democrats who still want to have the slave (woe is me, when am I ever going to get a break) mentality, for some reason. This gives them justification to despise white people, especially those who are in some form of authority. It's always easier to blame others for your problems in life.
    Black Americans (through their own proven, documented admission) only voted for Obama because of his skin color and the ignorant assumption that Obama will do something for them. What? Welfare? Increased welfare? Replacing all leadership with anyone black? Free health care (always paid for by American taxpayers, NOT the Obama adminsitration)?
    Most homosexuals (at least 95%) are Democrats because they have no standards of decency or re...

Most homosexuals (at least 95%) are Democrats because they have no standards of decency or reverence for God. Homosexuality is NOT natural (even the animals know this is wrong). Therefore, it is a demonic influence causing them to rebel against God and nature itself.
    Liberals are the worst of all, murdering over 50 million unborn babies and being proud about their damned right to choose. There is nothing good about liberals, They hate God, Christians, the Bible, the law, and they hate those who make necessary decision to protect them (like President Bush did after 9/11).
    Yet, these Godless ingrates chose to uproot all that was good in this country to inject an untimely EO victory. Our country was ready for a black President (for a long time now), but Obama was/is NOT the one. We will all suffer from this mistake.
  • Joker 2... Dan 2009/01/25 01:56:33
    Joker 23 *I AM THE LAW*
    Do you put this junk up just to mess with people are is this honestly what you believe?
  • rabbut:... Dan 2009/01/25 02:01:03
    ...don't forget that Democrats like science and arts and other countries and stuff too! Damn liberal godless atheists (redundant), hypocritical likers of vegetables and whiners about injustices like racism and the poor! What a bunch of godless, greedy parasites these racist-haters are!
    Seriously dude, you need to get out. Reality is not that talking head inside your radio,television or bible. It is out on the streets, in your town, in your country. And though Democrats are not infallible, they have done nothing to raise your pretentiously stoic ire and provoke your unwarranted ranting.
  • let's v... Dan 2009/01/25 13:04:59 (edited)
    let's vote already
    and to think that the GOP is having difficulty winning elections...I wonder why?

Oh, and Dan...I asked you in a different poll to share with me your statistical analyses of the amount of abortions by race...You seemed to be quite proud to announce them. Maybe you missed that.
  • trainfan Dan 2009/01/27 19:31:34
    trainfan
    Right on Dan, very good job
  • Drachen 2009/01/24 18:33:41 (edited)
    Drachen
    Democrats want a big government, gays....(that's a big no no for me), Higher taxes (WTF!!!), and Obama is a socialist, Thank you new Robin hood! or am I thinking of something else, anyway. There just some SOB's. Oh and to respond to lets vote already.
    You would want to rephrase your comment
    obama socialist robin hood thinking sobs respond vote rephrase comment

Lets not forget the Democrats God.
    hood thinking sobs respond vote rephrase comment forget democrats god
    I think that's enough, and there's plenty more at. http://www.boycottliberalism....
  • rabbut:... Drachen 2009/01/25 02:02:27
    Democrats want a big government, but only George Bush could accomplish it!
  • let's v... Drachen 2009/01/25 13:02:44
    let's vote already
    Quite an exclusive group you have there.

exclusive group

exclusive group

exclusive group

exclusive group

exclusive group
  • Drachen let's v... 2009/01/26 01:14:40
    Drachen
    +1
    Wow are you really that ignorant? First of all this was a response to your comment so I already saw yours, and second of all I supplied more then you.
  • let's v... Drachen 2009/01/26 01:32:07
    let's vote already
    Isn't that special!

• woody 2009/01/24 17:44:18
    woody
    +2
    Like there stupid tax cut, does that mean i can dedute 1000$ from my tax bill, or spend it on ther cheap shit from China!!!!!! ormy be i can fix up my car?????????? 1000 tax spend ther cheap shit china ormy fix car
  • houston... woody 2009/01/26 04:50:14
  • herb 2009/01/24 17:05:45
    They are very smart people, who are mostly right on subjects.
    herb
    +1
    A number are at least. Some are petulant tree-hugging hippies who need a shower, a shave, and a smack upside the head.

(Do I at least get points for honesty?)
  • Drachen herb 2009/01/24 18:34:21
    Drachen
    You get my rave!!!!!
  • let's vote already 2009/01/24 16:02:53
    whatever.
    let's vote already
    +2
    The recent shift in power is a reflection of the effectiveness of neoconservative ideology. In other words, people are sick of shit that doesn't work.
  • John "By God" American 2009/01/24 11:06:03
    John "By God" American
    +1
    Wilson started f*cking America up with the Federal Reserve Act. Roosevelt, well... Thomas Jefferson must be disappointed as hell.
  • Reno Roy 2009/01/24 07:28:12
  • Harley † American 2009/01/24 06:25:58
    Harley  †  American
    They seek to serve their self before their people, making them less smart to the common person and their feelings , who make up a huge % of the voters! They have no morals making them less likely to appeal to the common voter too. I could go on, but that's a start, I need to get in bed. Goodnight and God bless all!
  • ۩Osiris۩ Loves Isis forever 2009/01/24 06:22:38
    whatever.
    ۩Osiris۩ Loves Isis forever
    +4
    I don't know that a single response can suffice for the entire party... there are many many reasons, I suppose...
  • Candi~playin 2009/01/24 06:19:15
    Candi~playin
  • houstoncarl 2009/01/24 06:09:06
  • OhioCritter-Adopt a Homeles... 2009/01/24 03:37:29
    simply do not think of the outcomes.
    OhioCritter-Adopt a Homeless Pet
    +4
    tax and spend, all for this and that - and want it now- yet never think plans or policies through.
  • eddy OhioCri... 2009/01/24 03:40:18
    eddy
    +3
    well put.
  • herb OhioCri... 2009/01/24 17:04:28
    herb
    Versus the ideals of borrow and spend? At least Liberals are spending American dollars on stupid shit, rather than continually borrowing from China.
  • LoinHammer herb 2012/10/17 13:40:21
    LoinHammer
    +1
    Yup! Liberals are definitely spending American dollars.... that they borrowed from China.
  • Willl 2009/01/24 03:05:51
    Willl
    +1
    but do not see the consequences of their decisions.
  • Silver 2009/01/24 03:05:38
    Silver
    +1
    Everyone else is always stupid if they don't agree with us or do what we think should be done...
  • eddy Silver 2009/01/24 03:06:55
    eddy
    +2
    you must not be serious?
  • eddy Silver 2009/01/24 03:13:14
    eddy
    +2
    no really, as a serous question. give me an example.
  • Silver eddy 2009/03/11 02:02:45
    Silver
    Sorry Eddy...I was being a bit sarcastic...bur there are a lot of people that feel that way even if they don't say it. Haven't you know people that consider those that disagree "stupid"
  • houston... Silver 2009/01/24 06:10:55
  • Silver houston... 2009/03/11 02:08:57
    Silver
    Lighten up...I was being sarcastic. Everyone always thinks they are right...from the Dem/Rep on down. Republicans think their way is the only way and everyone that doesn't agree is "stupid" Democrats think their way is the only way and everyone who doesn't agree is "stupid" Libertarians think everyone else is "stupid" get my point now?
  • houston... Silver 2009/03/11 02:17:44

2014/10/23 09:13:07