Why are Democrats and Liberals so hateful and mean spirited?

RobJohn 2011/12/07 00:46:36

• mike.pierson.507 2012/12/14 20:33:59
    mike.pierson.507
    +11
    Sure, some people are hateful and mean-spirited any time another disagrees with them. But it seems like liberals are generally hateful and disrespectful.

EVERY single republican I know sincerely believes that all Americans have the right to voice their opinion. EVERY single republican I know will stand up and defend the right of a person to respectfully voice an opposing opinion.

But most of the democrats I know think people with opposing opinions should "shut up and sit down".

Liberals regularly call conservatives vile and hateful names IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE. Have any doubt -- just take a look at the David Letterman show!

Yes, there are some conservatives who are hateful and disrespectful. But why are almost all liberals that way? Even in Congress look at the stark difference on how liberals and conservatives behave!

Remember back to the Democratic congress that filibustered rather than vote on qualified Bush appointees? Note you saw none of that with the Republican controlled House even though they disagree with Obama's appointments every bit as much.

Look even at Obama himself. He runs around giving anti-Republican speaches like "if they won't do their job, I'll do it for them!". Hey, news flash. They ARE doing their job! They are representing the people who...

Look even at Obama himself. He runs around giving anti-Republican speaches like "if they won't do their job, I'll do it for them!". Hey, news flash. They ARE doing their job! They are representing the people who elected them! They just have an opposing view and want you to come to the table with options. But instead the liberal is out calling them lazy rather than meeting with them to make change happen.

I want every liberal reading this to know, I am not just spouting words here. I really do want to understand why liberals are so hateful and mean spirited. I want to know if there is any way we can come together to discuss our opposing views and actually strengthen America rather than tearing it apart.
  • Chris Weave 2012/09/05 08:08:57
    Chris Weave
    +1
    Because some people can't disagree with others without being hateful towards them. It has nothing to do with political party. Some Republicans do it too.
  • RobJohn Chris W... 2012/11/20 02:29:40 (edited)
    RobJohn
    +1
    Some republicans do, but nearly all Liberals do it.
  • Mark 2011/12/19 15:01:43
    Mark
    I don't know about liberals (after all) if they are over 50 , the term means a different thing than if one is under that age , but those of us that built America & have maintained it all these years (Union workers & Veterans) , it is quite possible that many of these people just might be a little upset watching the false con$ervatives kill America .
  • RobJohn Mark 2011/12/22 04:08:48
    RobJohn
    +3
    Union workers have never been a majority of the people, and there are many millions more besides union members and vets who built America, and America was built long before modern unions don't you think?.
  • Mark RobJohn 2011/12/23 14:18:13
    Mark
    I guess you forgot (since false con$ervatives took this away , talking all kinds of doggie poo poo about being pro family) , that the father figure in the house use to be the only job needed to sustain the family - guess why ?

But since proper wages (for workers that went to school for their trade) have been taken away , moms have had to go out and find jobs too (breaking up the family , & an increase in ungodlyness from their children as a result) , and people don't have the money to spend in CASH , for businesses to stay a float , etc. etc. damage that the false con$ervatives has caused .

America is one of the few places that worship the G_D of Abraham , Isaac & Jacob , so it must fall , and by whom ? The false con$ .
  • RobJohn Mark 2011/12/23 15:35:07
    RobJohn
    which conservatives are you blaming?
  • Mark RobJohn 2011/12/24 01:34:11
    Mark
    +1
    The end times , started in 1948 .
  • Elephan... Mark 2012/02/02 22:52:17
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    +2
    The end times started when Jesus ascended into Heaven. It has been going on for about 2,000 years now. It says this generation will not pass that sees Israel become a nation which was 1948, but the end times started long before then. We are still living in the 11th hour.
  • Mark Elephan... 2012/02/04 04:07:15
    Mark
    End times doesn't last 2,000 + yrs.
  • Doubles... Mark 2013/10/08 04:24:57
    Doublestandards
    Mankind has freewill in order to make the order of events appear anyway so no Beast until everything in the criteria agenda is met.
  • Doubles... Elephan... 2013/10/08 04:24:07
    Doublestandards
    I believe the end times was specifically left open on purpose hence why the bible said not even the angels themselves will now when the end times comes.

While certain criteria has to be met before the images of the beast to show up (3d Hologram?) the order of the events are left open to mankind who has free will so it can be next year or it can be a one hundred years or even 1,000.
  • Elephan... Mark 2012/02/02 22:49:42
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    +4
    You are greatly deceived my friend you need to replace false Conservatives with false Liberal Democrats who have deceived millions of Americans in voting for Barack Obama, so far the biggest liar ever to grace the office of the presidency. He claimed he was pro-choice... LIE... look at his voting record in Illinois, it is PRO-ABORTION.
  • Mark Elephan... 2012/02/04 04:07:43
    Mark
    All false propaganda ...
  • Doubles... Elephan... 2013/10/08 04:25:32 (edited)
    Doublestandards
    Pro choice should mean the CHOICE of abortion. Not the forcing of it. How is it Pro CHOICE if everybody has to agree to abortions? I don't get it.
  • RobJohn Mark 2012/02/03 00:18:45
    RobJohn
    +1
    false conservatives, hmmmm a favorite tactic of libs to pick out the few bad apples and claim the whole cart is rotten. That doesn't work here.

The sob story is not true most times, mothers don't generally work out of necessity, they do it to supplement the husbands income to further the goals and well-being of their families. I guess by false conservatives you are talking about RINOs and Liberals?
  • Elephan... RobJohn 2012/11/19 06:20:57
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    Great Comment RobJohn! These Liberal Democrats are so Blind and Deaf, They can't even see their own Hypocrisy, Ignorance and Stupidity as it Hits Them Every-Time They Walk Out the "Political Door.".. LOL. :)
  • Elephan... Mark 2012/02/05 19:05:30
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    +2
    I hear the same rhetoric again and again by Liberal Democrats, just false propaganda, hateful character bashing and ignorant comments and with absolutely no facts or specific details.
  • Mark Elephan... 2012/02/06 03:52:14
    Mark
    +1
    Don't assume Democrats are liberal , or the Republicans are conservative - only political partys are listed on a Voters' Card , the other can remain private ...
  • Elephan... Mark 2012/02/06 21:21:04
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    +2
    I didn't say all Democrats were liberal, but if they aren't then why is there so much hateful propaganda from the left.
  • Doubles... Mark 2013/10/08 04:21:30
    Doublestandards
    Did you forget to poop in you're litter box? You naughty dog! No biscuits for you!
  • Doubles... RobJohn 2013/10/08 04:20:34
    Doublestandards
    Well they say Rome wasn't built in a day.
  • SssstarsssS 2011/12/17 20:43:28
    SssstarsssS
    +2
    Because they don't like republicans and conservatives... so they are mean and hateful to them... They probably are just fine every day humans well... except for... never mind. I wont go there. lol it might start something a lot bigger than intended!
  • RobJohn Sssstar... 2011/12/17 21:43:39
    RobJohn
    +2
    Why don't they like Republicans and Conservatives? I am a Conservative but I do not dislike liberals and democrats.
  • Sssstar... RobJohn 2011/12/17 22:14:03
    SssstarsssS
    +3
    Same here... I just disagree with most of the things they believe. lol
  • Doubles... Sssstar... 2013/10/08 04:27:20 (edited)
    Doublestandards
    But but you're a warmonger for disagreeing! (ROFLMAO) See how stupid Liberals sound?
  • Elephan... Sssstar... 2012/02/05 19:08:42 (edited)
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    +1
    You don't need but 5 seconds and mention the name George W. Bush and you have all Liberal Democrats in a hateful rage. They can't reason rationally, they can't answer calmly, just hate speech & false statements with no real evidence is what they support and stand for.
  • Doubles... Elephan... 2013/10/08 04:29:39 (edited)
    Doublestandards
    It doesn't matter HOW well thought out you're comment or article is but in my experience just the mention of George Bush gets Liberals in such a rage they won't read beyond that part.

I have a new idea!! *Lightbulb comes on*

If you can doit make his name appear at the END of you're article or call it/him *Old George* or something that will make them laugh instead of give you hate mail so they will at least read you're passage or otherwise they won't read beyond those two words they despise.

They are likely paid to troll so they are not allowed to read beyond his name as part of their clubhouse rules.
  • seathanaich 2011/12/16 21:50:39
    seathanaich
    +1
    There is a hatred and meanness between Americans on political and religious issues which is greater than than which I see on this site between people of other nationalities.
  • RobJohn seathan... 2011/12/16 23:47:26
    RobJohn
    It's not just Americans, widen your world view
  • seathan... RobJohn 2011/12/18 17:01:55
    seathanaich
    Read my comments before commenting on them.
  • RobJohn seathan... 2011/12/18 18:07:13
    RobJohn
    I did and your point was Americans are more hateful and mean than others, I disagree.
  • seathan... RobJohn 2011/12/19 16:58:21
    seathanaich
    +1
    No, my comment was that the Americans on this site exhibit partisan extremism more than other people on this site. Again, READ BEFORE COMMENTING.
  • Elephan... seathan... 2012/02/02 23:01:57
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    +1
    Partisan extremism has nothing to do with the hateful mindsets of Liberal Democrats. + Democrats have no intention on meeting with Republican leaders to discuss a way for Bipartisanship between both parties.
  • RobJohn Elephan... 2012/02/04 17:45:26
    RobJohn
    Bipartisanship is synonymous for compromising conservative priniciples; the slow road to serfdom
  • Elephan... RobJohn 2012/02/04 17:48:25
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    +1
    Its either the Democrats way or the highway, they will not come to an agreement with Republican representatives and leaders as a whole because they have an agenda that is un-American & un-humane.
  • RobJohn seathan... 2012/02/04 17:44:19
    RobJohn
    Read own words before replying
  • Doubles... seathan... 2013/10/08 04:31:44
    Doublestandards
    I agree with that one!
  • fairiefang -annoying fashio... 2011/12/16 14:30:00
    fairiefang -annoying fashion snobs everywhere-
    I'd like to know why the extremists on both side of the political spectrum are..
  • RobJohn fairief... 2011/12/16 21:24:44
    RobJohn
    +1
    I don't know of any so-called right wing extremists, can you name a few?

2014/04/20 10:05:16