Why are Black people so racist against Whites?

Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET 2012/04/06 17:57:28
Related Topics: Racist, Race, Image, SodaHead
Here is why
Here is why it isn't so
You're question is stupid
Many of you failed miserably and proved group think mentality is still prevalent on SH. Many of you went straight into generalizations and stereotyping.

group mentality prevalent sh straight generalizations stereotyping httpwww sodahead comunite

• Harley Squiggles the God \(... 2012/12/01 20:35:42
    You're question is stupid
    Harley Squiggles the God \(#o#)/
    Hold on...not every black person is racist, so don't even go there.
  • aurthor... Harley ... 2013/03/08 17:07:23
    aurthorofcreation
    wow another racist. It's obvious that you cant read very well. But you answer a question you don't understand. If the question said why are all black people so racist then I could understand your stupid comment.
  • aurthor... aurthor... 2013/03/08 17:15:32
    aurthorofcreation
    When a person states that a person is being racist because they are speaking of a group of people that think a certain way they are not being racist. When a person answers with a racist comment like "Hey not all of us are that way" then deep down inside they are just answering part of the generalization admitting they are one of the people you question. It's like admitting you are racist without direct reference but when the person automatically thinks all people of a group are racist without being objective, then they are judging you. That is what racism is.
  • Travis 2012/12/01 20:03:23
    Here is why
    Travis
    I feel that black people still think that we think we are better. Its not the case. I dont think I am better than someone else because of race, religoun or anything else but sadly some black people think that I do. I prove who i am through my actions. I also have a lot of black friends
  • Bob 2012/07/13 16:09:13 (edited)
    Here is why
    Bob
    Holding onto hate because of skin color? What if I live in the US and my family is German, had nothing with slavery? Do you think I am going to be treated any different? We all bleed the same color.
  • Brian Black 2012/05/10 17:31:53
    You're question is stupid
    Brian Black
    human beings act superior to others because it releases dopamine in the frontal lobe of the brain, a process that is as addictive as cocaine throughout the entire cascade of neural signalling, which is almost obvious since most drugs work by influencing neurotransmitters. Everyone discriminates against everything. I don't like absolute answers but it takes a knowledge of the bias you are showing and a huge effort to stop yourself from behaving in such a way. You hear about more openly racist black people because we were foolish enough to think banning one type of discrimination would eliminate most discrimination. We aren't as morally pure as we pretend to be.
  • olylift 2012/04/10 05:28:27
    You're question is stupid
    olylift
    +1
    Is there some black guy out there hating on whites? Absolutely. Is there some white guy doing the same on blacks? Bet your bottom dollar. Fact is, the common person is decent; giving light to these extremists just breeds stereotypes.
  • Boo 2012/04/09 19:02:35
    Here is why
    Boo
    +1
    Because the liberals lie and keep them stirred up about being discriminated against. Once they achieved equality, that wasn't enough. Now the liberals have put out the idea that they are "owed" because their ancestors were enslaved. No one alive today enslaved anyone, nor is any black person owed for it!
  • Reach130 2012/04/09 05:56:53
    You're question is stupid
    Reach130
    +1
    But that may be because I've never met a racist person in my life :/ Then again, my teacher says that racism is more accepted in America... At my school, if you make a racist comment, you can get expelled. :/
  • SemperRick 2012/04/09 05:06:27
    You're question is stupid
    SemperRick
    If you understood critical thiking objectives you would know that you cannot use general phrases to describe an individual group of people. Most people who have these skills understand that stereotyping is wrong and that is why I chose You're question is stupid. Sure there are soe black people I dislike, but there are also many white people I dislike too.
  • ur XLNC-PWCM 2012/04/09 03:17:18
    Here is why
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +1
    It is LEARNED behavior and ignorance perpetuates the problem. Stupid people, in a very determined manner, REFUSE to look at the other side of the coin and/or REFUSE to be part of the solution. An example of this can be found in the middle east. The ongoing conflicts began at the time of Abraham and continues to this day for exactly the same reasons.
  • Latti I... ur XLNC... 2012/04/09 03:18:57
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    Yup; just making inane questions to prove a point. Group think can be harmful; one must judge on an individual basis and not a whole group.
  • ur XLNC... Latti I... 2012/04/09 03:27:30
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +1
    Hiya! Hey....I want YOU to know what a pleasure it is to communicate with a thoughtful, critical-thinking, person that does reasoned research. I learn things from you each time I read a post from you. That's really cool! You are in the ranks of several people in my 'friends list' that do this.
    How's your reading coming along?
  • Latti I... ur XLNC... 2012/04/09 03:30:44
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    Thank you Ur; it's coming a long well. There is a lot I agree with and some things I disagree with.
  • ur XLNC... Latti I... 2012/04/09 03:35:28
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +1
    Let me know when you are done.
  • Latti I... ur XLNC... 2012/04/09 03:37:42
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    Ok :-)
  • Brian B... Latti I... 2012/05/10 17:34:23
    Brian Black
    Thank you for stating the obvious... if you follow the law of logic and condemn the fallacy of bias and attribution.
  • Kyle Popoloski 2012/04/09 03:00:53
  • Latti I... Kyle Po... 2012/04/09 03:07:20
  • Josh Stephens 2012/04/09 00:55:50
  • Latti I... Josh St... 2012/04/09 01:42:15 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    It's the media Josh; would you ever see a rap video like this:

or do record labels and the media enjoy promoting this disgusting garbage:

• Josh St... Latti I... 2012/04/09 02:18:36
    Josh Stephens
    +1
    The media doesn't forge the itunes data or what I hear booming from car radios throughout the country.
  • Latti I... Josh St... 2012/04/09 02:24:55
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    That is what some choose to listen to; while others don't. Same thing with over sexed pop music and crappy Rock N Roll now a days. You can choose to go with the good stuff that don't receive as much of a push from the media or you can do a little bit of research and realize the half truths.

Honestly there is more of a movement from young kids to revitalize an art form that is about promoting education and self worth. So a person like you or I can have tunnel vision and pretend Hip Hop/Rap is all about the last video I showed you; or we can face reality that the first two are being miss judged due to the last video.
  • Brian B... Latti I... 2012/05/10 17:48:17
    Brian Black
    I don't like music therefore it is not artful? Art is a made up word for the sole purpose of discrimination: It basically defines what someone thinks is good, so using it is a way of making a subjective opinion seem more credible, authentic and sophisticated than it actually is. Here, I will fix your sentence for you:

Honestly there is more of a movement from young kids to revitalize music that I like that is about promoting education and self worth. Soap box, people think rap is about violence and sex, if everyone liked what I did we would be better as a society.

I would think a society centered around the values you describe would have just as many problems as the world we live in today, socially, at least, as music en masse is a socially shared phenomenon. The real question is, would you rather have a society where the things that are popular are things you don't like, or would you rather live on a society based on being beholden and shamed into a behavior, so all your actions and the actions of everyone around you would be governed by one subjective morality. People do not work that way. That is why the music that shuns the governance I just described is so popular, and demonizing it because you don't like it is merely self-righteous posturing. Morality cannot be forced, for that is dictation, and leads to a blindness of other perspectives.
  • C-ZAR™,... Latti I... 2012/04/09 02:29:21
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +1
    I know Rap is "bad"--but if rapping about rainbows and ponies made money, then they'd RAP about rainbows and ponies
    here, you'll like this doozy:
    http://www.sodahead.com/fun/i...
  • Latti I... C-ZAR™,... 2012/04/09 02:33:29
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    I know; bad things sell, whether it's oversexed movies that many make excuses for or playboy magazines. I only get irritated when people are subjective in what they criticize. If someone is against some rap music showing women as sex tools; then playboy and everything else in that theme park should be condemned.
  • C-ZAR™,... Latti I... 2012/04/09 02:39:07
  • ilikewater C-ZAR™,... 2012/04/10 18:01:05
    ilikewater
    +1
    Not all people are hypocrites, there are some people that don't approve of objectification in any case..
  • Brian B... ilikewater 2012/05/10 17:49:39
    Brian Black
    How can one effectively judge if he/she is a hypocrite or not by themselves?
  • ilikewater Brian B... 2012/05/10 18:05:15 (edited)
    ilikewater
    +1
    If this is directed toward me, I wasn't referring to myself...
  • the d*ck Latti I... 2012/04/09 03:07:05
    the d*ck
    Playboy is beautiful women, slob on my knob like corn on the cob is ugly fat hoes...
  • Latti I... the d*ck 2012/04/09 03:08:29 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    I can see you are just a sad troll. Bye.

sad troll bye sad troll bye
  • C-ZAR™,... Josh St... 2012/04/09 02:27:52
  • Seriously Folks 2012/04/08 23:13:53
    You're question is stupid
    Seriously Folks
    +1
    I think the question should be the other way around. Why are White People so Racist against Black People. Let me try to enumerate a few point on both sides.

• 150 Years plus after Slavery and the Election of a Black President in my life time have I not seen such Bigotry and Disrespect for the Office of the Presidency. The man and his Family have been DISRESPECTED in Tweets, Fox News, Conservative Pundits, Magazines, Emails, Republican Candidates for President, The Congress, the Judges on the Supreme Court, He has been called a Nazi, Socialist, Secret Muslim, A Birther Movement has evolved tying UP Courts to prove he is NOT a Citizen, Food Stamp President. Republicans candidates are fear mongering the White people with he want to give your Tax Dollars to Minorities.
    • A Sitting Federal Judge thought nothing sending around Racist comments about the President and His deceased Mother. You have Military Officers Disrespecting him as Commander in Chief. I ask have you heard of such things with White Presidents?
    • Because the President has a Harvard Education, suddenly, for the Republican Candidates, you are snob if you are Educated and you Stayed at Harvard to long. How many White people's families and Presidents have Legacies at Harvard.
    • What's it like...

• What's it like to take Office as a BLACK President and the First Day, the Republican Congress has put you on Notice that instead of getting the Economy OUT of the Hole they put it in, their ONLY JOB AS REPUBLICANS is to get you out of office and will say NO TO EVERYTHING, EVEN THEIR IDEAS.

The above Points just cover the President of the United States of America.

NOT ALL of White America Acts and thinks like the ABOVE. Just the Ignorant.

Perhaps African Americans have some Problems with White America for these reasons"
    • SLAVERY - After Slavery No Right to Vote, Education, NO Due Process of the Law, just Strung Up in a Tree or Killed by the KKK. Skip to Modern Times - VOTER SUPPRESSION. Poor Schools, Neighborhoods.
    • Blacks could not attend schools, freedom to go in Stores, restaurants, job discrimination, low pay for same jobs until Civil Rights Act.
    • PROFILING of African American Men no matter what they are doing by Police. Chances of being killed by Law Enforcement very high. For those who say otherwise - Check Statistics on White Youths being killed by Law Enforcement.

The Trayvon Martin case is portrayed as Racial by Fox News and the Conservative Right, when in Fact it is not Racial. It is GUN LAWS OUT OF CONTROL. The Man was told by the Police NOT TO FOLLOW THE TEEN. He did and the UNARMED TEEN IS DEAD. I don't think he would have done it if he was NOT ARMED? The President made a Statement about the Teen and everyone took it OUT of CONTEXT, Especially Newt. Another chance for him to call the President a NASTY NAME. What the President was saying a son of his would look like any African American Teen like Martin.

Of Course Fox and the Right made it Racial.
  • Latti I... Serious... 2012/04/08 23:46:45
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    You cannot say the majority of any group is racist or bad. People are individuals and not one person is the same.
  • Serious... Latti I... 2012/04/09 02:29:54
    Seriously Folks
    +1
    I guest, you missed the part of the Comment when I said I do not think the majority of White People and I should have added Black People have a problem. Just the Ignorant ones. However, based on What has happen to the Black Man in this Country during Slavery and after, I would say Blacks have some justifications for feeling that way towards Whites. I do not mean those who died and were ostracized by their Communities to Help the African American.
  • Josh St... Serious... 2012/04/09 02:34:12
    Josh Stephens
    +2
    Actually, you only have to look as far back as the previous President to see exactly how Republican White Presidents are treated. He was called a nazi, was called an idiot, was called a war monger and was constantly harassed via the media. His children were called whores, etc.
  • Latti I... Josh St... 2012/04/09 02:39:09
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    Josh; that is happening with Obama right now as well. Some people will always be vile and hate instead of just going after their policies and actions.
  • Josh St... Latti I... 2012/04/09 02:41:48
    Josh Stephens
    +1
    That was the point, it isn't a black/white thing with the President being trashed. It's a politics thing. You attack where the public will be persuaded easiest.
  • Serious... Josh St... 2012/04/11 00:41:58
    Seriously Folks
    I never heard Bush referred to as a Nazi, but the other words yes and True. Let me enumerate why:

1. War of Choice
    2. Tax Break to the Rich with 2 Wars NOT on the Books, until President Obama put them there to show the real DEFICIT.
    3. He still had respect by Democrats as the President of the United States when he traveled overseas.
    4. Bush and Republican policies of Deregulation of Wall Street and How they used YOUR money to play with AND TANKED THE ECONOMY and No one went to Jail nearly causing the SECOND GREAT DEPRESSION.
    5. Outing of a CIA Agent to discredit her and her husband when they found NO EVIDENCE of Saddams Weapons of Mass Destruction.
    6. Took his eye off the Ball in catching Bin Laden to Wage War with Iraq, destroying a Country and its people - Causing Iran to be UNCHECKED.
    7. The Use of our Military on Arrogance Killing and Maiming our young Heroes for Life, because NONE OF THE REPUBLICAN CHILDREN are fighting Any of these Wars the Republicans want to keep going forever.
    8. Laura Bush was never talked about in the Same manner as Michelle Obama.
    9. President Obama refuses to call him and Chaney War Criminals they were, which the rest of the World does not agree with. Do you see Bush going out of the Country lately?
    10. The Economy was MUCH WORSE than the Bush Admini...

1. War of Choice
    10. The Economy was MUCH WORSE than the Bush Administration admitted, once President Obama got in and saw the Total Mess. Now everyone expects Obama to fix it overnight.

DON'T YOU THINK Bush should be called a FEW NAMES.

2014/10/23 11:52:36