Why all the hate for Sheriff Joe Arpaio? Rave this if you think that he is a True American Hero.

Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~ 2012/05/04 06:07:45
My Thoughts..
I hate him.
Joe Arpaio toughest sherif

• RTHTGakaRoland 2012/05/04 07:37:41
    My Thoughts..
    RTHTGakaRoland
    +32
    Arpaio is a good American and Sheriff, and one that the people of his county elected and reelected to enforce their laws and protect them.

That Arpaio does his duty so well that he shames other elected officials is their defect not his.

• jon Scott 2012/05/07 16:19:10
    jon
    +2
    Show where he is wrong, and prove it.
  • Scott jon 2012/05/07 16:31:03
    Scott
    +1
    Lol! In what sense? Let's take an example--the whole thing with his "investigation" of Obama's eligibility was nothing more than him (or his staff) scouring nutter blog sites and regurgitating what they found. That was the extent of any "investigating" that was done as he uncovered nothing that hadn't already been all over the internet for months and in some cases years.

Now every bit of that crap he found on the nutter websites has already long since been thoroughly debunked. So what we see is his idea of "investigating" is copying and pasting from nutjob websites and he wasn't even thorough enough to look for other websites where that same BS is completely debunked. If this is what he means by "investigating" what that shows is he's an incompetent boob who is merely out to get attention by showing the world what an attention starved clown he is.
  • jon Scott 2012/05/07 16:53:53
    jon
    +2
    So you have an opinion, and now......... your proof ????
    Note that even one of BHO's Attorneys has even said the birth "long form was a forgery" in open court, and did not matter because "every one knew it".
  • Scott jon 2012/05/07 17:11:27
    Scott
    Lol! Thanks. That's a perfect example of what I'm talking about. You read that about Obama's atty saying the long form is a forgery on some nutball blog and apparently believed it. All the birther stuff is like that, BS that gets passed around on nutter blogs and swallowed whole by every birther who reads it. In the real world no Obama atty ever said any such thing.

The difference is, though, that Arpaio is supposed to be a professional and thus shouldn't be so willing to simply swallow internet rumors without, say, bothering to look into them the tiniest bit. That's why I say he is incompetent--merely collecting and compiling internet rumors does not count as "investigating" and the fact he seems to think it does shows he is not fit for the office he holds.
  • jon Scott 2012/05/07 17:32:41
    jon
    It's record dufus
  • Scott jon 2012/05/07 17:40:12
    Scott
    Lol! It's record on nutter blogs only. In the real world no Obama atty ever said any such thing. But thanks again for a perfect example of the kind of thinking birtherism involves. If it's record then show it ... go ahead!

But no such record exists because it is just yet another made up lie that spread through birferville and everyone swallowed like a bunch of baby birds with their mouths wide open swallowing whatever gets spit in there ...
  • JerryM Scott 2012/05/07 19:31:16
    JerryM
    +1
    Are you still here. Do a Bing search and find out for yourself. You are making a fool out of yourself. While your at it maybe you will also find out that Bill Clinton was actually the first birther. It's all there for anyone to see. You can see, can't you?
  • Scott JerryM 2012/05/08 11:46:46
    Scott
    Yes, try that yourself an then weed out all the nutter blogs ... voila! Nothing left! That's my point. You guys are like a parrot echo chamber where one mindless bird starts squawking a certain thing and the rest of you chime in and now you're all convinced it must be true because all the other birdbrains are squawking the same thing--how could so many morons all be wrong at the same time? Right?

Focus and use this as just one object lesson among many--Obama's atty never said anything remotely resembling what you claimed he said. What you were doing is squawking out repetitions of the moron gallery and believing it must be true since all the other morons were saying it too....

I encourage you to grow a brain and learn to use it. instead of your sheepllke willingness to swallow and then regurgitate every bit of poo poo they spit into your wide open and willing mouth on nutter blogs and chain emails.

Here's a very simple test. You claim Obama's atty said the long form was fake, that he said it in court, and that it's on the public record. Excellent. Then you should have no difficulty in providing a link to the transcript where that occurred. Go ahead. Your inability to do so will serve as a perfect object lesson.

I will give you a hint: you won't be able to find such a transcript ...

I will give you a hint: you won't be able to find such a transcript because no such transcript exists. No such transcript exist because no Obama Atty ever said any such thing. So why are you so convinced it is true? Because all the other idiots are squawking it at full volume and you are convinced that if enough dimwits are all squawking the same thing at the same time then it must be true ....

Show the transcript. go ahead. Good luck with that though because court transcripts don't generally contain the squawking of the parrots that only comes after the fact and has no connection whatsoever to the truth or to what actually happened.
  • Mr. Won... JerryM 2012/05/08 17:51:06
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    You're a total idiot.
  • Mr. Won... jon 2012/05/08 17:48:52
  • jon Mr. Won... 2012/05/08 21:24:34
    jon
    And you sir are a wast of air and time, talk about looney I have not seen so much shouting dispariging garbage since when. just because you say it often drenched in venom and very loud will not make it so. and you can imagine all of the "big thick leather bound volume"s you wish but that will not make it so. Please go yell at your old lady (if you have managed to keep any one around you for very long), and leave me alone.... god what tripe.
  • JerryM Scott 2012/05/07 19:27:10
    JerryM
    +1
    Read the comment I made above this. I shouldn't have to say the same thing again but if I say the same thing enough times maybe you will finally understand. I have your number so you can crawl back under your rock now. Why don't you just go home and wait for your government check.
  • Scott JerryM 2012/05/08 12:05:41
    Scott
    The reason you keep having to say the same thing again is that it is a lie and you foolishly believe that if you keep repeating it somehow it will magically come true. You've been challenged to back up your lie, but obviously you are incapable of doing that, which is why you pin all your hopes on the idea that saying it enough times will make it true--like Dorothy clicking her heels together and intoning "There's no place like home! There's no place like home~!" but I hate to tell you that you aint got no magic slippers and they are a key ingredient in making that whole thing work...
  • JerryM Scott 2012/05/07 19:22:28
    JerryM
    +1
    Another liberal plant with no more than a double digit IQ trying to put a liberal spin to the good work Sheriff Joe has and is doing. You are just like the other plant I exposed at the top of these comments. You start your “Mock and Ridicule” approach and you glow is the dark as a liberal plant. I’ve exposed hundreds of you since 2008.
  • Scott JerryM 2012/05/08 12:00:09
    Scott
    Lol! I'll just point out that one of us provided facts and rational arguments while the other merely responded with insults. The saddest part is you aren't even good at the insults, which is apparently all you've got. Must be embarrassing that the only tool you have are insults and you are incompetent with even that tool ...
  • Mr. Won... JerryM 2012/05/08 18:06:22 (edited)
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    Please grow a brian you are an embarrassement to all senior citizens with your endless quacking and lie spreading.

It took me under ten seconds to discover the following about Sheriff Joe Arpaio: He's been sued by the ACLU for allegations of racial profiling. The American Civil Liberites Union, US Justice Department, the United States District Court have been looking into his highly questionable practices.

He's been condomended by many groups including Amnesty International, many religious groups, the Arizona chapter of the Anti-Defamation League and the editorial boad of the New York Times named Arpaio "American's Worst Sheriff".

As I said elsewhere he is suspected of political dirty tricks abusing the power of his office to engage in cheap phonied up charges against his political enemies and his head attorney for the sheriff's office has been disbared for similar illegal actives and lying to the local courts.

This clown is you hero? Damn are you an idiot then.

ROTFLMAO!
  • Mr. Won... Scott 2012/05/08 17:37:58
    Mr. Wonderful
    +2
    It doesn't seem to bother the right wing idiot squad that sheriff Joe's partner and principle attorney at the sheriff's office was DISBARED for trying to phony up fake charges on their political opponents.

Little facts like that have no bearing on bufffoon right wingers. I bet 99% of them don't even know was disbared means or care that this sleazeball attorney is now up on criminal charges for lying to the court.
  • Grandpa 2012/05/06 18:44:26
    My Thoughts..
    Grandpa
    +5
    He has done what the MEDIA is afriad to do >> Good for him >> Vote wise in 2012
  • StevenRoberts 2012/05/06 18:44:03
  • John BNO StevenR... 2012/05/06 21:26:11
    John BNO
    +2
    Actually a lot of the complaints stem from within his own community and political surroundings. I personally think that he has gotten out of control. Here is an investigative report by CBS that uncovers some of the facts about the FBI investigation concerning the good sheriff. http://www.arpaio.com/
  • Stoney John BNO 2012/05/07 10:13:41
    Stoney
    +2
    CBS is the best you can do?
  • Scott Stoney 2012/05/07 16:32:28
    Scott
    Would you prefer World Net Daily? Lol!
  • Bob 2012/05/06 17:40:11
    My Thoughts..
    Bob
    +3
    Good Guy!
  • Ole SGT Joe 2012/05/06 17:03:29
    My Thoughts..
    Ole SGT Joe
    +2
    A hero? No. An all American Boy, YUP, just like me...............
  • CODE 11 2012/05/06 16:00:57
    My Thoughts..
    CODE 11
    +4
    Liberals realize he is going to unmask their hero in the WH. This is why they hate what he is doing.
  • beanpole 2012/05/06 15:02:49
    My Thoughts..
    beanpole
    +5
    A real true to life Lone Ranger type hero.
  • gary 2012/05/06 14:48:13
  • Fred 2012/05/06 13:04:58
    My Thoughts..
    Fred
    +3
    Proof on how you can speak your mind and the truth and Obama and the press will try to destroy you
  • JoeBtfsplk 2012/05/06 12:18:26
    My Thoughts..
    JoeBtfsplk
    +3
    Sheriff Joe is doing the best he can when he is constantly confronted by the front man for Obama...

ERIC HOLDER.

As long as Obama sits in the Oval Office he has full protection from the DOJ/Holder.

I would vote for Sheriff Arpaio if I lived in AZ.
  • BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/06 11:48:16
    My Thoughts..
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    A hero,just what society needs,I only wish we had someone like him over here
  • owen 2012/05/06 10:49:16
    I hate him.
    owen
    +5
    Hitler would have loved the power mad turnkey,maybe even let him run a stalag for him.
  • Fred owen 2012/05/06 13:06:42
    Fred
    +4
    Problem with that is that the sherrif seems to be fighting against the present day Hitler
  • Pug For... owen 2012/05/07 12:51:47
    Pug For Huck
    +1
    Obama?
  • George 2012/05/06 10:45:47
    My Thoughts..
    George
    +4
    Becasue he's not about to let PC dictate how he talks and does his job and becasue he's getting closer to the hidden truth about Obama.
  • Babyboomer18 2012/05/06 07:22:45
    My Thoughts..
    Babyboomer18
    I don't hate him, I just think he has broken too many laws and has cost our state way too much money in law suits. It's time for him and his ego to retire.
  • Dean 2012/05/06 06:20:37
    My Thoughts..
    Dean
    Whenever someone do the job that they are paid to do, they are not a hero.
  • Brandon 2012/05/06 05:23:22
    I hate him.
    Brandon
    +6
    * A fifth of all the immigration-sweep traffic stops violated Fourth Amendment protections against unreasonable search and seizures.

* Arpaio's anti-immigration squads responded repeatedly with enforcement patrols to complaints about people with "dark skin" or Spanish speakers.

* Jail guards punished Spanish-speaking inmates for failing to understand their commands in English, sometimes putting them in solitary confinement for that reason.

* Jail guards refused to accept grievance forms and "tank orders," which allow inmates to request basic daily services, that are written in Spanish.

* Guards pressured Latino inmates to sign voluntary deportation forms. (That allegation helped lead to today's announcement by Homeland Security that the 287(g)cross-training program was being taken out of the jails.

* Arpaio's office retaliated against its critics by subjecting them to "retaliatory detentions and arrests without cause, unfounded civil lawsuits, and other baseless complaints."
  • jon Brandon 2012/05/07 16:23:38
    jon
    +1
    Not true but at least you had something to say, better than most liberal hate mongers.
  • Brandon jon 2012/05/07 19:46:26
    Brandon
    +1
    Well, interesting you don't find this to be true. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions. However not everyone is entitled to their own facts.
  • Wanda5245 - Citizen Activis... 2012/05/06 04:41:43
    My Thoughts..
    Wanda5245 - Citizen Activist Who Wants Spunkysmum Back On SH

2014/08/21 04:26:26