Why all the hate for Sheriff Joe Arpaio? Rave this if you think that he is a True American Hero.

Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~ 2012/05/04 06:07:45
My Thoughts..
I hate him.
Joe Arpaio toughest sherif

• RTHTGakaRoland 2012/05/04 07:37:41
    My Thoughts..
    RTHTGakaRoland
    +32
    Arpaio is a good American and Sheriff, and one that the people of his county elected and reelected to enforce their laws and protect them.

That Arpaio does his duty so well that he shames other elected officials is their defect not his.

• Wayne Mr. Won... 2012/05/16 14:40:21
    Wayne
    Tell me what you have done to better society, tell me of your life success and accomplishments, tell me what gives you the stature to speak from your pedestal of self proclaimed intellect.
  • Mr. Won... Wayne 2012/05/16 17:01:00
    Mr. Wonderful
    What gives YOU the right to endlessly whine and bitch about Obama when I keep proving you don't have a damn clue what you're babbling about?
  • Wayne Mr. Won... 2012/05/17 01:18:49
    Wayne
    All you have proven is your inability to recognize when you have lost the debate.:)
  • Mr. Won... Wayne 2012/05/17 03:09:08
    Mr. Wonderful
    Oh look... another right wing dummy pretending they won another debate.
  • Wayne Mr. Won... 2012/05/17 15:00:00
    Wayne
    When Obama looses you will pretend he was robbed by racists instead of admitting his total and complete failure as president.
  • gary Wayne 2012/05/11 16:49:26
    gary
    +2
    vote Ron Paul.
  • Mr. Won... gary 2012/05/15 15:14:31
    Mr. Wonderful
    Just to help you dummies get up to speed. Ron Paul threw in the towel yesterday. Do try to stay current or remain stupid. Your choice.
  • Birthpangs Mr. Won... 2012/05/10 00:03:16
  • bill 2012/05/08 02:51:50
    My Thoughts..
    bill
    +3
    The man loves his country and does not like the fact it is being run by a Chicago thug!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pink underwear and socks for Obama!!!!!!!!!!!
  • T J bill 2012/05/08 19:49:50
    T J
    This country is being run by a Chicago thug? When did Larry Hoover get sworn in?
  • Wayne 2012/05/08 01:42:23
    My Thoughts..
    Wayne
    +4
    He sounds like a good guy.
  • Mr. Won... Wayne 2012/05/08 03:35:41 (edited)
    Mr. Wonderful
    +4
    This jerk sheriff is being looked at by the Justice Dept for suspected racial profiling. Being sued by the ALCIU, others. Ranked the "worst sheriff in the United States" by many main stream publicans, forces the jail inmates most of which haven't yet gone to trial and thus not convicted of anything to listen to classic and opera music, feeds them only twice a day and only government surplus food and if all that isn't enough makes them wear pink underwear, and houses them in tents outdoors where the temps. get higher than 145 degrees in the summer.

That's a right wingers's idea of a "good" sheriff? Most people wouldn't treat a dog this bad.
  • Common ... Mr. Won... 2012/05/08 05:39:53
    Common Sense Conservative
    +2
    You're stupid.
  • Mr. Won... Common ... 2012/05/08 13:13:35
    Mr. Wonderful
    +3
    What a typical dumb ass right winger you are and just confirmed.
  • Common ... Mr. Won... 2012/05/08 16:18:55
    Common Sense Conservative
    +1
    And you're dumb.
  • t.eliot... Common ... 2012/05/08 19:43:59
    t.eliot, topbard
    +2
    You are in no position to call anyone stupid. Mr Wonderful cites facts on which he bases an honest opinion. You on the other hand...
  • Common ... t.eliot... 2012/05/09 19:29:54
    Common Sense Conservative
    +1
    I on the other hand am defending someone who has NEVER been convicted of any of the things being said about him.

Brilliant!!!
  • t.eliot... Common ... 2012/05/09 19:38:51
    t.eliot, topbard
    O.J. Simpson wasn't convicted either.
  • Common ... t.eliot... 2012/05/09 20:18:35
    Common Sense Conservative
    Are you sure about that?

Brilliant!!!
  • Mr. Won... Common ... 2012/05/15 15:18:01 (edited)
  • Common ... Mr. Won... 2012/05/15 23:45:48
    Common Sense Conservative
    Sheriff Joe is not in any trouble. The only trouble out there is the liberals making it because they are afraid to let a bad person get incarcerated the right way. Liberals are nothing more than soft little maggots.
  • Mr. Won... Common ... 2012/05/15 15:15:17
    Mr. Wonderful
    You forgot to add "brillant" like you always do.
  • Common ... Mr. Won... 2012/05/15 23:46:05
    Common Sense Conservative
    I didn't forget anything.
  • Wayne Mr. Won... 2012/05/08 12:04:22
    Wayne
    +1
    Where the hell do you get your 'information'?
  • Mr. Won... Wayne 2012/05/08 13:15:09
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    Off major web search engines. Maybe someday you right wing toads will learn how to use them and not look so damn stupid.
  • Opinion... Mr. Won... 2012/05/08 18:18:38
    Opinionated-Conservative
    +1
    Show us the links, prove what you say.
  • addie Opinion... 2012/05/08 21:41:17
    addie
    Do some of your own research. For heavens sake why are Republicns so afraid of research. lol I do not mean looking up your leaders quotes. lol
  • Mr. Won... Opinion... 2012/05/08 23:36:56 (edited)
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    So you are admitting you are too stupid to do it yourself?

ROTFLMAO!

In February 2010, Judge John Leonardo found that Arpaio "misused the power of his office to target members of the (Board of Supervisors) for criminal investigation".

In 2008 a federal grand jury began an inquiry of Arpaio for abuse of power, in connection with an FBI investigation. Arpaio is being investigated for politically motivated and "bogus" prosecutions, which a former US Attorney called "utterly unacceptable".

Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon has called Arpaio's "long list" of questionable prosecutions "a reign of terror".

Here's a couple to get you started:

http://topics.nytimes.com/top...

I'll make it real easy for you goof-offs. Go to Google, enter "Joe Arpaio" and you'll learn all about this sleazeball and how he operates or follow some of the many links contained on the New York Times link above. He's a real
    dirtbag, what your right wingers love.
  • DUGGINS Mr. Won... 2012/05/08 18:21:23
    DUGGINS
    +1
    Hey Won! Maybe you should be taken to Sheriff Joe's compound it might make a man out of you. Nothing wrong with classical music, the good sheriff is saving the state a lot of money. Prison is not a country club. pink underwear is nothing but a color, eating two times a day is a luxury for common criminals, I guess you would be in favor of lace panties and fringed t-shirts, plus steak for dinner. Get your dumb head out of your ass, I would suspect that's where your brains are. The Justice dept., the ACLU and all you liberal do gooders will never get rid of Joe because the people of Arizona will vote him into office again and again. You should try to do something productive with your life instead of always complaining, but then again liberals never do anything productive they just complain about everything. You have to be a democrat, even your symbol tells you what you are a bunch of Jackasses. By the way it's ACLU not ALCIU.
  • addie DUGGINS 2012/05/08 21:51:59
    addie
    Why are you being so insulting just because you disagree? NOTHING you said is even true, except I love opera and classical music. One main point that he was making is hard to ignore. These are not people who have been convicted yet.
    That does not make a difference in their treatment?
    Maybe you have seen any interviews, but the guys hate the pink undewear.
    Also making fun of typos is nonsense.

You are clearly just an angry person and I am saying that as someone who likes the Sherrif and a lot of what he does.
  • DUGGINS addie 2012/05/09 00:48:59
    DUGGINS
    +1
    You know something eddie you one of the whiners on here, I post what I want and when I want without your approval. Liberals like yourself are the reason we have a communist in the White House, and I hope that mistake is rectified in November, if not you won't recognize this country, and if you think Arpaio is mean just wait until Obama does away with both your and my rights to stand behind the 1st. amendment of free speech. You think everybody's angry because they tell the truth well I have news for you the real anger is about to come to the forefront.
  • Mr. Won... DUGGINS 2012/05/08 23:45:32
  • DUGGINS Mr. Won... 2012/05/09 01:07:18
    DUGGINS
    +1
    Won if you had a brain you would be dangerous, this sentence you posted is by far the dumbest two sentences ever posted on sodahead, these are your woeds not mine.
    "sheriff is holding are simply people his staff arrested, many on trumped up charges that get kicked out of court. They have not yet been tried you babbling buffoon, therefore they can't be and aren't criminals."

You produce which ones are in jail on trumped up charges or shut your pie hole.
    Then you have the gall to call someone names, and you post a picture that is childish, you liberals think a good man like Arapio is no good because he shows the
    criminal element what they really are, and that's trash.
    The only thing you could ever expose is your utter ignorance, if those people are in jail then they have been finger printed and photographed and put in a data base for future reference, that makes them suspects to be vetted in any crime in Arizona or nationwide. I already had guessed that you were from Illinois the land of liberals, maybe sheriff Joe will have your idol Obama in his jail soon.
    Once again you dunce show me which ones are in jail on trumped up charges.
  • Mr. Won... DUGGINS 2012/05/09 02:51:17
  • DUGGINS Mr. Won... 2012/05/09 19:38:04
    DUGGINS
    +1
    Won, your name should be loser, you are dumber than I thought, that sentence you posted was your own those two sentences shows your utter dim-wittedness. You make a foolish staement and then try to blame it on someone else.
    Your so adamently opposed to the good sheriff why don't you take your bravado down to Arizona and confront Joe, I bet he would love to see you in pink, it won't match that yellow streak down your back, but the new style would suit you to a tee.
    If you have the stomach for it, which I doubt what would you wager, I would personally like to bet you a good kick in your ass that the Feds are barking up the wrong tree, and Arpaio will be exonerated. Joe hit the Fast Track perpetrator in chief Holder right between the eyes when he told him "bring it on" when they decided to sue him. What a jerk Holder is you Obamanuts are a pathetic bunch of losers, and you follow Obama because you haven't matured enough to know your being used.
    You must be from Chicago the windy city, because you sure are a big windbag, I'll bet your a reject from the Jerry Springer show.
    Lincoln is probably rolling around in his grave because he's associated with ILLINOIS.
    Yesterday North Carolina proved how unpopular Obama is, a convict in the
    prison there ran against Obama in the primary and got...

prison there ran against Obama in the primary and got 41% of the vote. I would say all you followers of a Muslim are really proud of your man, NOT.
    How's that phoney Hope and Change working out for you, it's now turned into
    Dissapointment and Despair.
    By the way does your mommy know your using her computer and using all those bad swear words, just asking.
  • Mr. Won... DUGGINS 2012/05/09 21:16:26 (edited)
    Mr. Wonderful
    He isn't anything close to a "good" sheriff, that's the point that sails over your head. You reflect all the negative things that make right wingers look like the buffoons they are. It is always entertaining to see what jerks right wingers are. Damn, what a idiot you are.
  • addie Mr. Won... 2012/05/08 21:38:34
    addie
    I love the guy, but the fact that no one has been convicted is a problem. Innocent until proven guilty is crucial because it is the result of some very horrifying history that had things the other way. Oh, but if he ran our prisons, here in NY., Joy!

You can tell I am a liberal because I cited, with great respect, an amendment of The American Constitution, so don't get mean, but why does every one keep saying he is bigot?
  • Mr. Won... addie 2012/05/08 23:49:50 (edited)
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    Years ago I too liked Crazy Joe, then it started to come out how corrupt he is. This clown is a disgrace to law enforcement. He targets minorites. He then tries to indimidate and belittle them. He is a cruel vindictive old bastard. Over the last couple years it has come out the corrupt sheriff has made false charges on his political oponents. He and his main attorney got slapped down hard by a judge, and the attorney was disbarred. By most estimates over 80% of the people this sheriff's office arrests are minories. Other charged showed during the same time his office ignored serious crimes like child abuse and other felonies. The guy is nuts and needs to be removed from office.
  • t.eliot... Wayne 2012/05/08 19:40:57
    t.eliot, topbard
    Yeah. Idi Amin and Pol Pot were good guys too.
  • addie t.eliot... 2012/05/08 21:53:59
    addie
    That's harsh!

2014/11/27 13:28:15