Who's more biased FoxNews or MSNBC?

justin hayes 2011/04/02 23:50:34
FoxNews
MSNBC
Does Fox News have more of conservative bias then MSNBC a liberal slant?

• CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2011/04/03 00:04:48
    MSNBC
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +13
    Another hot button issue that I have no business commenting on because I don't really watch either. I have watched MSNBC just for laughs and it never fails to deliver.

There is a Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC that I absolutely loathe but he's fun to watch and see how dim-witted and stupid he really is time after time after time. Fun to watch but frustrating as all get out that people like him have never woken up to the fact that this president is such a zero.

• brichards719 2012/12/10 04:46:50
    FoxNews
    brichards719
    they are about the same in terms of how biased they are, but msnbc is fair. they acknowledge when republicans do good things. fox news makes anything good a democrat does seem like a bad thing any way they can, usually by taking it out of context or hiding facts
  • brichar... brichar... 2012/12/10 04:49:05
    brichards719
    and fox news flat out lies about things. i've never seen msnbc just blatantly lie.
  • David Olshina 2012/10/09 10:56:29
    MSNBC
    David Olshina
    Clearly MSNBC is over the top. Fox has always been biased towards the conservative point of view. However, they also go out of their way to promote guests that offer a Liberal perspective, with many of their shows offering a balanced debate.

MSNBC on the other hand, might as well be called the Progressive News Network! PNN would work well for them, because I don't recall a single day gone by, that their so called journalists, haven't spent the day, ranting the looney far left Liberal rhetoric.
  • Veritas CLM *First Sedition* 2012/09/03 00:22:18
    MSNBC
    Veritas CLM *First Sedition*
    Fox generally shows a conservative bias, but at least has people of differing viewpoints arguing their opinions as well. On the other hand, watching MSNBC is like being run over by an 18-wheeler, full of liberalism. They typically only have discussion panels with similarly like-minded and "correct-thinking" individuals, whose sole purpose is to agree with one another on the piety of their beliefs. According to MSNBC, if given the chance, conservative points of view would corrupt you in such unspeakable ways as to make you steal from children, poison the mud that you make poor people drink, breathe second-hand smoke into the face of women after impregnating them for the torturous purpose of forcing them to bear children unwittengly, kill whales to harvest the oil used to burn down black people's homes, and push the elderly down the stairs while laughing. According to MSNBC, these are the horrible truths. If there is a so-called "conservative" on any of their panels, it is generally assumed that they will provide the most feeble defense to their "indefensible" positions, so as to allow the great triumph of liberalism and correctness to overcome the supreme lie of conservatism. Afterwards, the "conservative" member of the discussion panel will beg forgiveness for the error of his ways, and henceforth worship at the feet of his liberal conquerors.
  • patty 2012/07/30 23:42:30
    MSNBC
    patty
    MSNBC is not only bias but very mean and personal. That i cant watch.
  • Paula Page 2011/05/21 13:11:06
    MSNBC
    Paula Page
    Both are Garbage, totally bias. I'll stick with BBC news
  • Sue 2011/04/22 01:57:06
    FoxNews
    Sue
    +1
    I regularly watch both networks, and I think overall its Fox. Morning Joe is good because there is objective dialogue from a diverse panel...I really like that show. However, Rachel, Keith (formerly), and those 2 new guys Ed and Lawrence...I haven't seen them objectively interview the other side of their own obvious ideology. They don't seem to be making an effort to be critically thinking about anything. on the other hand, Bill O'Reilly has emerged (in my POV) as a truly fair & balanced guy. yeah, he's opinionated, but at least he questions BOTH sides in a tough manner. I used to hate him, now I like him. And then there is Greta, who I think is great and so fair. Hannity is the most annoying, I have a hard time watching his show without getting irritated...but I don't think he's deceitful. And then my buddy Glenn. I have to admit, I sort of love him. Just look at his track record, and that says enough. He's often right. He's also a bit motivational/transformational from an uber Christain perspective. But I would be that if I sat down with him and shared my totally non-traditional spirituality, I would be able to have a great conversation and walk away feeling deeply respected. He is willing to put his ass on the line right now, and ya gotta respect that.
  • golem48 2011/04/11 08:37:25
    MSNBC
    golem48
    +1
    "MSLSD"
  • Jack the Dude 2011/04/05 23:22:49
    FoxNews
    Jack the Dude
    +3
    The question is stupid because WE ALL KNOW that the Democrats will pick FoxNews (Glenn Beck is a racist fyi) and Republicans will pick MSNBC, so there's no real point in answering this questions.
  • Tiffany... Jack th... 2012/08/24 14:21:33
    Tiffany Rollins
    +4
    This is precisely my theoretical perspective on this poll! Quite mundane if you ask me.
  • Jack th... Tiffany... 2012/08/24 22:24:27
    Jack the Dude
    Thank you.
  • gryphon1 2011/04/04 15:11:42
    MSNBC
    gryphon1
    Can't even admit they have a bias, pretty sad
  • Moonage 2011/04/04 13:22:13
    MSNBC
    Moonage
    +1
    No one trumps MSNBC for biased reporting. "Worst Person in the World" was reserved for conservatives. Pure trash.
  • MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥ 2011/04/04 01:25:09
    MSNBC
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +1
    MSNBC refuses to report on any issue, that might reflect negatively on the left.
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2011/04/04 01:20:30
    FoxNews
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +2
    msnbc some times lies to the people or dont report some of the new's.
  • keeper 2011/04/04 00:48:41
    MSNBC
    keeper
  • AndreaCharles 2011/04/03 21:06:30
    FoxNews
    AndreaCharles
    both
  • Bob, the reasonable one 2011/04/03 20:56:56
    MSNBC
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +2
    Does MSNBC have a consistent Conservative Spokesman? The answer is No. Does MSNBC ask viewers to decide or is the Liberal point of view constantly spoonfed to it's viewers? The answer is obvious.....
  • Lily Blooms Eternal 2011/04/03 20:30:38
    MSNBC
    Lily Blooms Eternal
    +4
    Hands-down.
  • Crewshal 2011/04/03 17:44:31
    FoxNews
    Crewshal
    +2
    Howard Dean: Fox News Is A ‘Well-Funded, Right-Wing Propaganda Organization’

“There’s a difference between Fox and MSNBC. They’re both bias. . . . Bias is not the problem, it’s something that makes us mad, but it’s not the problem. It’s when you become a propaganda outlet. What Fox News says is often not true, and they know it’s not true and they say it anyway. It is not a news organization, it is a very expensive, incredibly well-funded, right-wing propaganda organization.”

By comparison, Dean says “the facts on MSNBC true” and cites the “death panels” as an example of a lie Fox repeated during the healthcare debate. Although he doesn’t hold Sarah Palin responsible for saying “death panels,” since politicians can say whatever they want, he is unwilling to forgive Fox for repeating it. As for the Tea Party, he alleges they are “going off the deep end” because its members are angry they are all over 55, white and shrinking in size. With such a passionate speech, some might not have been surprised if Dean ended it with his infamous “Dean Scream,” yet he admits the coverage of that incident contributes to some of his anger towards the media.

http://www.mediaite.com/onlin...
  • DanaR 2011/04/03 16:23:30
  • Lennonlives 2011/04/03 12:25:13
    FoxNews
    Lennonlives
  • FoxNews
    Gยเtคг Plคאєг ( JFK Democrat )
    +1
    really i am undecided, i listen to CNN more than those 2 and they are probably biased also. Both are pretty equally biased. there really is not a good center ground news channel these days
  • nykmgr 2011/04/03 08:37:10
    FoxNews
    nykmgr
    +1
    But MSNBC is not much better...
  • LesWaggoner BN 1 2011/04/03 06:47:02
    FoxNews
    LesWaggoner BN 1
    +1
    Neither/nor. Both the same. Equal.

The next time you come up with a question that does not have a third choice I will delete it.
  • TommyB 2011/04/03 05:14:48
    MSNBC
    TommyB
    +6
    The two are not even in the same galaxy. There are several liberal talking heads that appear regularly as Fox contributors. I don't know If there are any regular conservative contributors on MSNBC.
  • U-Dog 2011/04/03 03:56:53
    MSNBC
    U-Dog
    +6
    MSNBC! It is hard to watch these characters for more than a few minutes without feeling the need to laugh or throw up a bit to keep from putting a rock through the TV screen. They are far more consistent in presenting the pro-left side of things. Their spin and sickening appeal to the emotionally stunted is an insult against the inteligence of the average American and their ratings reflect it completely. They are constantly twisting the right's view and seeking out the dopiest most inarticulate RINO repups to represent as the conservative viewpoint.
    MSNBC
    +9
    Fox does lean to the right but gives others the time to express different views and MSNBC has fallen to the left in an obvious way and is a cornerstone of liberals.
  • luigi1- in god we trust 2011/04/03 02:20:14
    MSNBC
    luigi1- in god we trust
    +8
    MSNBC tells half the story, their side.
  • justin hayes 2011/04/03 02:00:20
    FoxNews
    justin hayes
    +6
    Chose wrong!!! and it was my question.

Fair and balanced. OK, I'll admit right leaning, but nothing balanced about MSNBC
  • GoodEnc... justin ... 2011/04/03 04:55:44
    GoodEncounter
    +2
    So glad you clarified that. By that answer I thought you were someone else.
  • Diana 2011/04/03 01:51:50
    MSNBC
    Diana
    +9
    MSNBC is more biased.People call Fox News liars.The liberals are liars.Fox is #1 They always have both sides discussing.That's why they say,Fair and balanced.We report ,you decide.
  • justin ... Diana 2011/04/03 01:59:09
    justin hayes
    +4
    Well said.
  • 56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA... 2011/04/03 01:32:58
    MSNBC
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +6
    mslsd carrys the water for obummer just like cnn abc cbs nbc npr
  • rightside 2011/04/03 01:21:28
    MSNBC
    rightside
    +8
    How often do you see different opinions on msnbc?
  • Randy 2011/04/03 01:07:42
    MSNBC
    Randy
    +4
    G.E. , Immelt and Obama!
  • Gooky 2011/04/03 00:54:11
    MSNBC
    Gooky
    +8
    They need their logo to be the "Hammer & sickle!
  • Tudie BN 2011/04/03 00:45:20
    FoxNews
    Tudie BN
  • roseofanycolor 2011/04/03 00:45:11
    MSNBC
    roseofanycolor
    +2
    I think that they both are biased......
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2011/04/03 00:32:55
    MSNBC
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +10
    More Socialist News Broadcast Company.

2014/07/31 21:46:59