Who Will Win The 2012 Election?

Sheila 2009/04/08 23:20:24
Obama & Biden Will Be Re-Elected
Republicans Will Win
Sarah Palin in 2012

• ♐☆ ♥ Deni ♥☆♐ 2009/10/16 18:37:29
    Republicans Will Win
    ♐☆ ♥ Deni ♥☆♐
    +47
    I'm thinking that the GOP will actually have a Libertarian or Constitutionalists representing their party . . . I'm not sure who yet, but if they don't, their party will die a very slow death.

• Ugh Sheila 2010/10/31 04:46:53
    Ugh
    +2
    Yet again, Sheila, you're an IDIOT. Stop commenting because you're an idiot. Just shut up!
  • Sam 2009/10/21 03:40:59
    Sarah Palin in 2012
    Sam
    +3
    It really dosen't matter if the GOP dosen't take back enough seat in the house in 2010 to stop the Dem. congress. If Obama happens to get re-elected (God Forbid) he can be stopped if the GOP has enough seats in the house.
  • Sheila Sam 2009/10/21 03:46:39
    Sheila
    +3
    Thanks for coming and commenting:) Good point.
  • Ugh Sheila 2010/10/31 04:47:09
    Ugh
    +3
    Sheila--you are STUPID.
  • P-Funk 2009/10/20 02:54:52
    Republicans Will Win
    P-Funk
    +3
    I predict it will be the one who gets the most electoral votes ... and that will probably be a Republican in 2012. I like Sarah Palin, but I don't think she's "presidential" enough to carry the election in 2012. She was down to earth, wholesome, and refreshing in 2008, but we are going to be in such deep doo-doo by 2012 that we'll need someone with a rock-solid commanding demeanor to lead the country out of it -- a combination of Mitt Romney's looks and John Wayne's attitude. If a woman is going to win in 2012 it will have to be someone who comes across a lot "tougher" and more commanding than Sarah -- more like a Condi Rice.
  • Sheila P-Funk 2009/10/20 05:18:32
    Sheila
    +2
    I completely agree! Thanks for coming and commenting:)
  • Ugh Sheila 2010/10/31 04:47:24
    Ugh
    +3
    Like, omg, like yay! :) Sheila--leave.
  • Jim P-Funk 2010/01/03 04:52:24
    Jim
    +1
    I totally agree if it's a woman, Condi, would most likely be the better choice. Hell if she and Oblahblahbama were in an alley fight, I'd bet the farm on Condi to kick his effeminate behind. He even throws like a grade school girl. No disrespect to young girls everywhere.
  • Sheila Jim 2010/01/04 03:11:02
    Sheila
    He he he... I agree with you on that. Throws like a wimp!
  • Ugh Sheila 2010/10/31 04:47:41
    Ugh
    +4
    Heheheehe omg Sheila is the cutest MORON like ever!
  • MattieJaye 2009/10/19 14:18:51
    Republicans Will Win
    MattieJaye
    +3
    BUT... but, they are going to have to put someone viable on the ticket. I hope they go with someone moderate, because that will bring them some of the conservative left.
  • Sheila MattieJaye 2009/10/20 01:21:32
    Sheila
    +2
    Yes they are going to have put someone good in there but I hope it's not someone who loves to spend money. I will admit Bush spent way to much and now Obama is making it worse. Thanks for coming and commenting.
  • Ed - In Yahweh ("I will be ... 2009/10/19 13:33:11
    Republicans Will Win
    Ed - In Yahweh ("I will be what I will be")  I Trust!
    +3
    Who cares - the Antichrist will rise up unexpectedly and usurp power - causing three nations to rise against him who will be defeated.
  • Sheila Ed - In... 2009/10/19 13:46:19
    Sheila
    +2
    Thanks for coming and commenting:)
  • Marlow ~ Let There Be Light 2009/10/19 11:22:37
    Republicans Will Win
    Marlow ~ Let There Be Light
    +4
    Mitt Romney will upset Obama in 2012. One termer baby!
  • Catlover 2009/10/19 03:07:17
    Obama & Biden Will Be Re-Elected
    Catlover
    +1
    President Obama - but I am not sure that Biden will run with him....
  • Sheila Catlover 2009/10/19 04:14:31
    Sheila
    +1
    Thanks for coming and commenting:)
  • StarWarsBob 2009/10/18 18:06:03
    Obama & Biden Will Be Re-Elected
    StarWarsBob
    +2
    Wow. The constant state of denial on this board is amazing. No conservatives seems to realize what has happeded to the Republican party. Back in 2000, 35% of Americans called themselves Republicans, 35% were Democrats and 28% were Independents. Today, an average of a dozen polls of all adults shows that the number of Republicans have dropped to 22.5%, while the number of Democrats have dropped to 33.7%, and the number of Independents have increased to 35%. What this means is that in order for Republicans to win elections, they would have to get at least 78.85% of the Independent vote. That is not likely.
    http://www.pollster.com/polls...

In polls of registered and likely voters, the averages of numbers show that Republicans have 34.3%, the Democrats have 39.6%, and Independents have 23.5% of the voters. Even with these numbers, the Republicans would need to get 67.23% of the Independent vote to win elections, or over two-thirds of the Independents to support them. The Democrats would only need 44.68% of the Independent vote to win the election.
    http://www.pollster.com/polls...

To deny these stats is to deny what has happened in the last two elections. Barack Obama won the Presidential race by 7.35% of the vote, or by 9.53 million votes. In almost every poll, they show that Obam...

http://www.pollster.com/polls...

http://www.pollster.com/polls...

To deny these stats is to deny what has happened in the last two elections. Barack Obama won the Presidential race by 7.35% of the vote, or by 9.53 million votes. In almost every poll, they show that Obama has an approval rating of over 51%, and the best that any Republican candidate can get is 44% favorable, and that is Mike Huckabee. Sarah Palin has absolutely no chance of winning at all. Her favorable ratings are dismal, showing that only 37.6% have a favorable opinion of Palin, while her unfavorable rating is at 51.1%.
    http://www.pollster.com/polls...

Mitt Romney has a 33.5% favorable, and a 37.4% unfavorable.
    http://www.pollster.com/polls...

Republicans have a more serious problem than the 2012 election, and that's the 2010 race, because the polls show that they are behind in that election as well by almost 5% points.
    http://www.pollster.com/polls...
  • Sheila StarWar... 2009/10/19 04:14:50
    Sheila
    +1
    Thanks for coming and commenting:)
  • mattdogg StarWar... 2010/01/18 07:19:33
    mattdogg
    +1
    your numbers dont mean anything republicans have a higher percentage of turn out more democrats dont vote
  • StarWar... mattdogg 2010/01/18 22:33:02
    StarWarsBob
    Did you miss the last two elections??? Obama got more votes than any politician in the history of this country, with recieving 69.456 million votes. McCain got 59.934 million votes. In 2004, George Bush got 62.040 million votes. Those Obama numbers are with only 13% Africian American turnout, up 1.9% from 2004. The total turnout rate of eligible voters in 2008 was 61.7%, the highest turnout since 1968, the first year that 18 year olds could vote.

Your three erroneous statements are the ones that don't mean anything, as they are not backed up with any facts or data. If your statements were true, McCain would have won just as George Bush beat John Kerry in 2004 by 3 million votes. Al Gore got more votes than Bush in 2000 by a factor of a half million votes.
  • Sheila StarWar... 2010/01/19 05:00:59
    Sheila
    The way things are going now Obama ain't got a chance in HELL of getting reelected. Good luck with that! After tomorrow he will be an even bigger FAILURE!!
  • StarWar... Sheila 2010/01/19 15:16:36
    StarWarsBob
    I would hardly presume to say what was going to happen in 2012 from what is happing today, three years from that election. Honestly, I do not see a potential current Republican candidate that could muster the 62 million votes that George Bush got in 2004.

If you're referring to the race in Massachusettes, there are several polls producing insane numbers for Brown in that special Senate Race. Massachusettes is the most Democratic state in this country, and if those polls were true, then a Democrat would not have just won New York's 23rd Congressional race just 10 weeks ago. That Congressional seat had been held by Republicans since the Civil War. All ten Congressional Representitives from Massachusettes are Democrats, and both Senators were Democrats. Republicans will believe anything when it comes to polls, but they are ignoring the facts. Last November, 61.8% of Massachuesttes voters voted for Obama, while 36.2% voted for McCain/Palin. In 2004, 61.9% voted for John Kerry.

The latest right leaning Rasmussen poll of January 12 has Coakley winning the special Senate election in Massachusettes by 2 points.
    http://www.realclearpolitics....

I'm a poll junkie and a numbers follower, and to have a special Senate election that has a spread of 27 total points is most unusual. Th...

http://www.realclearpolitics....

I'm a poll junkie and a numbers follower, and to have a special Senate election that has a spread of 27 total points is most unusual. The Boston Globe poll of January 10 had Coakley winning by 17 points and the Blue Mass Group R2000 poll of January 14 had her winning by 8 points, while the PJM/Cross Target poll of January 18 had Brown winning by 10 points.
  • Sheila StarWar... 2010/01/21 04:35:08
    Sheila
    Who was ignoring the facts now??.......
  • StarWar... Sheila 2010/01/21 06:01:30
    StarWarsBob
    I'm not ignoring anything. It's obvious that Brown ran an excellent campaign, and that Coakley did not. She presumed to win the election given the history of the seat. That was a big mistake on the part of the Democrats, just as the Republicans made a big mistake in the New York 23rd district special election ten weeks ago. The difference between the two races is that the last time a Republican held the seat that Ted Kennedy had was about 46 years ago. The last time a Democrat held the New York 23 Congressional district seat was about 150 years ago.

Neither race indicates anything, except that all politics are local. I still believe the Democrats will make more gains in the 36 Senate races next November than the Republicans will. There are 3 seats in current Democratic hands that could change, while there are 7 seats in current Republican hands that could change. These are not my assessments, rather the analysis of several political analyists, like the Cook Ploitical Report and others.
  • Kathryn... Sheila 2010/05/16 23:23:34
    KathrynSmith
    I agree - you cannot get re-elected once you have deceived the people OVER AND OVER again. Even children learn this about their own parents...consistency, honesty, and integrity is key. We need someone who will actually hold true to their word - to improve upon the lives of the people by merely following through what they campaigned and became elected on. There is very good reason for these folks not to go against the grain of popularity, and to vote in another populist president is foolish on behalf of all of you. Look at Congressman Paul who has voted NO on several issues that were unpopular to vote no on. He does not fall victim to group think and comformity - he will deliver us from evil and carry out his word. Wish people would look more into him and get behind what he is running on.
  • BillyJoeBob24 2009/10/18 03:40:58
    Sarah Palin in 2012
    BillyJoeBob24
    +3
    Me, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, or Rush Limbaugh, and maybe Mike Huckaby or Bobbie Jindl
  • Sheila BillyJo... 2009/10/18 04:57:23
    Sheila
    +2
    Good choices! Thanks for coming and commenting!
  • MIZ® ₱... Sheila 2009/11/03 02:10:29
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    Catlover baited herself for a funny response to her comment below, but for you I refrained and remained adult-like ;o)
  • Sheila MIZ® ₱... 2009/11/03 02:14:15
    Sheila
    +1
    Ain't that the truth due.....Oh let her have it if you want to! I can't believe I missed that one!
  • MIZ® ₱... Sheila 2009/11/08 05:33:44
  • Catlover BillyJo... 2009/10/19 03:08:24
    Catlover
    how about throwing Mickey Mouse in your group?
  • Kathryn... BillyJo... 2010/05/16 23:20:59
    KathrynSmith
    Nah...the two-party system has got to go. Ron Paul, running on the Republican ticket, will transform the meaning of both parties - reconstructing what Republicans stood for as long as 100 years ago (and beyond) and addressing the real American need of individual responsibility, accountability, and freedom to choose right from wrong. Then, libertarians and true constitutional conservatives can step up and actually get elected for once! I see no need for "parties" and I more folks felt the same. We should run on messages rather than party affiliations. The two-party establishment is simply a way for narrow-minded folks to get caught up in their cult-like ways of thinking and feeling - politics first, people second? Yeah, well I'm sick of politics. Let's talk Paulitics. =)
  • finalflicker 2009/10/18 01:44:07
    Sarah Palin in 2012
    finalflicker
    +3
    ....if there is a 2012
  • Sheila finalfl... 2009/10/18 04:57:46
    Sheila
    +3
    I have to agree! Thanks for coming and commenting:)
  • Tiger Annie. AMERICAN. . w... 2009/10/17 21:37:35
    Republicans Will Win
    Tiger Annie.  AMERICAN. . waving the flag!
    +4
    After this fax pas by the dems, you betcha!
  • Sheila Tiger A... 2009/10/18 00:31:46
    Sheila
    +3
    Thank you for coming:)
  • Karl the heavy equipment guy 2009/10/17 21:09:25
    Republicans Will Win
    Karl the heavy equipment guy
    +4
    If we don't get some real choices ,I'm writing in this guy. republicans win real choices writing guy
  • Sheila Karl th... 2009/10/18 00:33:03
    Sheila
    +3
    LOL! He could do better than what we got now! I thought Sponge Bob would be better with Patrick or even Gary as the VP:)
  • MIZ® ₱... Sheila 2009/11/03 02:14:23

2014/12/19 06:36:32