WHO WILL RON PAUL SUPPORTERS VOTE FOR??

Drue-AFCL 2012/05/03 19:08:08
Related Topics: Ron Paul, Vote

• ROMNEY
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +10
    Sorry I depise them both...Hey if it was not for Sarah Palin, I would of voted for a third party candidate..I am sick and disgusted!! I voted for the Skull NWO puppet Bush 2 times..I am so sick..I am seriously thinking about writing in Ron Paul or vote for the Constitutional Party..I don't think Romney can win and we will get much of the same..Its either we vote Socialist lite or a Commie..If Romney chose Sarah or Ron Paul for VP, I might vote for him! Just say I am beyond sick!!

• ehrhornp 2012/05/07 02:05:54
    OBAMA
    ehrhornp
    Romney is nothing more than a socialist for the rich. The smart Ron Paul supporters will vote for Obama as at least he is not a weather vane.
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/05/05 23:36:32
    ROMNEY
    Swampdog PWCM
    I'm a Ron Paul supporter but I'm not delusional, I'll vote for Mittens!
  • Tennessee3501 2012/05/05 20:56:25 (edited)
    ROMNEY
    Tennessee3501
    In the end, Congressman Ron Paul will urge all of his supporteres to vote for Mitt Romney, and most will. Some may vote for a third party candidate, but few, if any, will vote for President Obama. Kentucky Senator Rand Paul (Ron's son) has a very bright future in the party. Congressman Paul will do nothing to jeopardize that future.
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/05/05 04:45:44
    ROMNEY
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    I say Romney but some feel that Romney is almost as big a socialist as Obama.
  • 9th of 9 ☆stillt... 2012/05/05 10:06:14
    9th of 9
    +1
    He is Big Government, can't deny that.
  • rknothead 2012/05/04 12:02:08
    ROMNEY
    rknothead
    +2
    In the end, I think Ron Paul supporters know it's better to win the war one battle at a time. First and foremost, we need to remove Obama in Nov. in order to get our country back from liberal progressives who are destroying the fabric of American life as we know it.
  • Waldorf rknothead 2012/05/04 13:33:44
    Waldorf
    +2
    One can only hope they feel that way, but write-ins and third parties are always dangerous alternatives, because they can divert valuable votes and make it easier for the worst case scenario outcome to happen.
  • 9th of 9 rknothead 2012/05/05 10:17:37
    9th of 9
    I, We, are not going to. Our focus will be the idependent, 3rd party vote for the Whitehouse, and push it aside after the convention. Our research will focus on the Senate, we will put as many conservatives as possible in to office to take at least two branches. The Executive, whether Romney or Obama, because they are both the same, will have to be kepted in check.
  • I am me 2012/05/04 11:21:15
    ROMNEY
    I am me
    +2
    Neither would ever get my vote if I had a gun to my head. I will write in Barney Rubble before I ever vote for those Marxist Anti-American puppets who think that they are above the rest of the country because they are in the Socialism NWO club to take over the world. I will be writing in Ron Paul and I will never vote for a candidate I don't believe in again in my entire life and I'll be working to spread the truth about how we must hold Congress accountable and that the 2 party system is by design to get exactly what they have gotten with it. If you vote for Romney I bet that you will believe in not voting for the lesser of two evils in 4 years if you don't now.

I thought that it was common knowledge that Paul supporters would be writing in Ron Paul or the best candidate from here on out. I guess there are people who didn't know that. Now you do. I would say that I haven't met one supporter of Dr. Paul's who said he would hold his nose and vote for Romney. Same guy different suit is all. When will we learn?! When it is too late I am sure.
  • wwe.sodahead.com/RPG2011 2012/05/04 04:50:28
    ROMNEY
    wwe.sodahead.com/RPG2011
    +2
    I voted Romney only so I could comment. I myself will vote Romney, but I believe Ron Paul supporters are going to stand by their candidate all the way. They seem very dedicated and I don't see them wavering away from him. I may not agree with their choice, but I respect their conviction. This is a free election and they should vote the way they wish to.
  • Kent Jefferson 2012/05/04 03:32:45
  • fvckurp... Kent Je... 2012/05/04 04:59:00
    fvckurpride
    +3
    the poor souls who cant openly hate black people, so they make victimize themselves. and the original question is fvcking retarded. "who will ron paul supporters vote for??" ron paul!! im tired of these chicken sh1t conservatives who act like theyre for small gov. and agree with everything paul has to say, but at the end of the day they vote their party. republicans dont give a sh1t about you! they now your gonna vote for whatever gun totin' cristo-fascist cowboy they throw in your face, just so they can sell us to our future corporate overlords.
  • The Ban... fvckurp... 2012/05/04 05:15:42
    The Bantam Seditioner
    +2
    I couldn't have said it better myself!
  • Flamingolady 2012/05/04 03:31:47
    ROMNEY
    Flamingolady
    +2
    Anyone who supports Ron Paul would rather have an oral enema than to vote for BO.
  • The dead and the silent 2012/05/04 03:09:21
    ROMNEY
    The dead and the silent
    +3
    Neither. They will vote for Batman.

batman 2012
  • Dan ☮ R... The dea... 2012/05/04 05:32:11
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    Sure, why not. Didnt Obama's lawyer say Mickey Mouse could be on the ballot without any verification? Lets put batman on and vote for him.
  • The dea... Dan ☮ R... 2012/05/04 21:52:46
    The dead and the silent
    +1
    Yes. Let's.
  • sdaneault 2012/05/04 02:48:24
    ROMNEY
    sdaneault
    +8
    RON PAUL OF COURSE...Write it in!!! I only picked Romney so I could answer....My cursor was twitching and throwing up as I had to drag it over both their names lol
  • DizziNY sdaneault 2012/05/04 03:54:23
    DizziNY
    +6
    I am writing Ron Paul's name in.

PRESIDENT RON  PAUL
  • fvckurp... DizziNY 2012/05/04 05:06:14
    fvckurpride
    +1
    im writing in unabomber.
    writing unabomber
    if elected, he will not serve. and thats a promise.
  • Che Gue... fvckurp... 2012/05/04 22:10:07
  • Zak Smith DizziNY 2012/05/07 19:34:40
    Zak Smith
    Vote Libertarian, and help Ron Paul pass the torch of liberty to a new generation. Gary Johnson is the Libertarian Party nominee. He is a good person to pass the torch to.
  • 9th of 9 sdaneault 2012/05/05 10:27:47
    9th of 9
    +1
    LOL! I couldn't do it. My mouse ripped from my hands and took off running. computer mouse animated
  • sdaneault 9th of 9 2012/05/07 18:48:31
    sdaneault
    +1
    I love it!! lol
  • miss Smarty 2012/05/04 02:47:35
    ROMNEY
    miss Smarty
    +1
    better than Obama.
  • Gary 2012/05/04 01:43:30
    OBAMA
    Gary
    +6
    How about a NONE OF THE ABOVE choice? Because RP supporters won't vote for either of these losers.
  • Che Gue... Gary 2012/05/04 22:09:11
    Che Guevara - Hero
    Because they aren't racist and homophobic enough for a Ron Paul supporter.
    ron paul racist
  • Gary Che Gue... 2012/05/05 20:37:51
  • Che Gue... Gary 2012/05/05 20:47:16
    Che Guevara - Hero
    Ron Paul is just a tired old racist. Bye Bye Ron. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Ron Paul voted AGAINST the MLK Holiday.

Ron Paul voted AGAINST awarding Rosa Parks the Congressional Medal of Freedom.

Ron Paul said he would have voted AGAINST the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Paul has a 30 year history of pandering to the KKK and White Power Movement.

You can make all the LAME excuses for White Supremacist Ron Paul you want. His actions speak louder than words

-FACT: Ron Paul's presidential campaign issued a flyer that boasted about the candidate's efforts to introduce legislation that would remove challenges to the anti-gay Defense of Marriage Act from the federal court system.
    http://www.joemygod.blogspot....

-FACT: Ron Paul's Iowa state director is Mike Heath, a long-term Christian-right activist who formerly served as the board chairman of an SPLC-certified anti-gay hate group known as "Americans for Truth About Homosexuality."
    http://thenewcivilrightsmovem...

-FACT: Ron Paul has a long history of racist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic comments.
    http://www.tnr.com/article/po...

-FACT: As state above, Ron Paul supports the so-called "states' rights" approach to marriage, but interestingly, only for LGBT couples.
    http://www.yourtango.com/2008...

-FACT: Ron Paul said, "If I w...

Ron Paul voted AGAINST the MLK Holiday.

http://www.joemygod.blogspot....

http://thenewcivilrightsmovem...

http://www.tnr.com/article/po...

http://www.yourtango.com/2008...

-FACT: Ron Paul said, "If I were in Congress in 1996, I would have voted for the Defense of Marriage Act, which used Congress' constitutional authority to define what official state documents other states have to recognize under the Full Faith and Credit Clause, to ensure that no state would be forced to recognize a same-sex marriage license issued in another state."
    http://www.thepoliticalguide....

-FACT: Ron Paul opposes the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA), which would prohibit discrimination against employees on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity by civilian, nonreligious employers.
    http://www.salon.com/2007/09/...
  • Gary Che Gue... 2012/05/05 21:11:07
    Gary
    +1
    Most people believe cavemen evolved, I believe you've gotten this backwards and are a lost cause.

look eveybody a douche bag
  • The Bantam Seditioner 2012/05/04 01:29:42 (edited)
    ROMNEY
    The Bantam Seditioner
    +6
    Neither...I'm going to vote for Ron Paul, of course.

And I urge my fellow supporters to resist the constant attempts by the Romney people to shame and intimidate them into voluntarily assimilating with the Republicrat/Demopublican Borg.
  • 9th of 9 The Ban... 2012/05/05 10:29:05
  • Che Gue... The Ban... 2012/05/05 20:47:44
    Che Guevara - Hero
    NOW ON TO ROSA PARKS:

First, congressional gold medals have been handed out since even before the constitution, and there's no historical record suggesting that the founding fathers deemed them to be an unconstitutional expenditure. The first one was awarded to George Washington, in 1776. Second, the medal wasn't being funded by tax dollars, it was funded through the sale of bronze replicas, which Ron Paul would have known if he had actually had actually read the bill. If Ron Paul wanted to chip in his own money rather than charging the tax payers, then he could have done so, by purchasing a replica. Is there any evidence that he actually did? I guess words speak louder than actions. Third, Ron Paul claims that the medal went against everything that Rosa Parks believed in. But Rosa Parks was still alive at the time, so why not just ask her how she felt about it? What makes Ron Paul think that he has the authority to speak on her behalf?

At the very worst, Ron Paul is a blatant racist. At the very least, Ron is too incompetent to actually read a bill before he makes a speech against it.

http://www.dailykos.com/story...

The Civil Rights Act repealed the notorious Jim Crow laws; forced schools, bathrooms and buses to desegregate; and banned employment discrimination. Althoug...
    NOW ON TO ROSA PARKS:

http://www.dailykos.com/story...

The Civil Rights Act repealed the notorious Jim Crow laws; forced schools, bathrooms and buses to desegregate; and banned employment discrimination. Although Paul was not around to weigh in on the landmark legislation at the time, he had the chance to cast a symbolic vote against it in 2004, when the House of Representatives took up a resolution "recognizing and honoring the 40th anniversary of congressional passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964." Paul was the only member who voted "no."
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
  • StevenRoberts 2012/05/04 01:24:46
  • jdemme 2012/05/04 01:08:03
    ROMNEY
    jdemme
    +2
    Just as I expect them to. They will vote for conservatives over liberals 90% of the time, with a 10% exception for pot voting and defense voting. Despie those two things, they're economically and socially conservative.
  • wildcat 2012/05/04 00:36:32
    ROMNEY
    wildcat
    +3
    What supporters, if he had any this would still be a race.
  • Savior 2012/05/04 00:13:52
    ROMNEY
    Savior
    +4
    I'm voting Romney, I know others might write-in Ron Paul or not vote at all, or vote libertarian. But defeating Obama will be my #1 priority on Nov 6, afterwards it will be growing the liberty movement.
  • CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/04 00:04:01
    ROMNEY
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Some will vote for Romney, few will vote for Obama directly but I'm afraid a lot will vote for Obama indirectly. They say it's for principle. I say that's BS. Allowing Obama to win and continue to make waste of America makes crap of that principle.

FYI - Many of the 'Paul supporters' on this site and elsewhere are actually Obama supporters pushing for either a 3rd party or to push people to write-in Paul when they vote.
  • NoBama Man CMackle... 2012/05/04 02:37:55
    NoBama Man
    +2
    EXACTLY !!!!
  • 9th of 9 CMackle... 2012/05/05 10:33:51
    9th of 9
    Lets put Romney and Paul's record/intentions out here right now, and see once and for all who's matches up best with Obama's.
    Bet we'll find out real fast who wants Obama back in office.

2014/08/21 02:26:53