Who Will Be the Next President of the United States?

AdriHead 2012/11/05 19:04:39
Unless you've shut off your TV, radio and Internet for the past few months, we probably don't have to tell you that the presidential election is virtually here. According to most mainstream media, President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney are in a dead heat and the presidential title could go to either candidate at this point.

As Obama and Romney make their final campaign pleas in battleground states, we want to know what you think will be the outcome of this election. This time, we're not asking who you'll vote for -- but who you honestly think will be the next president of the United States. So, SodaHeads, make your election predictions. And may the best presidential candidate win.

NEWS.YAHOO.COM reports:
President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney make a frenetic dash to a series of crucial swing states on Monday, delivering their final arguments to voters on the last day of an extraordinarily close race for the White House.

After a long, bitter and expensive campaign, national polls show Obama and Romney are essentially deadlocked ahead of Tuesday's election, although Obama has a slight advantage in the eight or nine battleground states that will decide the winner.

essentially deadlocked tuesdays election obama slight advantage battleground decide winner

Read More: http://news.yahoo.com/obama-romney-sprint-unpredic...

• PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/11/05 20:38:49
    Mitt Romney
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +86
    If Obama is elected you can pretty well bet that anyone with a retirement account or anything put away for a rainy day will have those funds nationalized and given to the slugs who don't have anything but a dependency on the government. Obama's dream will be fulfilled for America, socialism.

• ☺✌Peacebone✌☺ 2013/01/08 03:15:06
    Barack Obama
    ☺✌Peacebone✌☺
    +1
    The night before the election I prayed to God. I said, "Lord, I trust that whoever wins this election is who you want it to be."
  • wallpent 2013/01/07 14:49:09
    Mitt Romney
    wallpent
    Yes, Mitt Romney should have won if Obama had not used the power of his office to give gifts and priviledges to the young , foolish 19 to 44 year old voters..My pick for president in 2016 is Marko Rubio or Rand Paul..The liberal young kids will blame the Democrats for politically euthanizing their moms and dads..
  • ruth 2012/11/27 21:51:27
    Barack Obama
    ruth
    +1
    Because mitt Romney is thick as a fly he I knew Barack Obama would win it I love him x
  • Fallen Garca 2012/11/13 04:41:14
    Barack Obama
    Fallen Garca
    +1
    He is still the president of the USA
  • sublime23in 2012/11/12 18:06:50
    Barack Obama
    sublime23in
    +1
    This poll just goes to show you how skewed Sodahead is to the right wing.
  • bluejacket 2012/11/11 13:46:40
    Barack Obama
    bluejacket
    +1
    It's not about being right or wrong. It's about America winning or losing.

America lost. The Dem don't see their pink slips comming, but the Republicans do.
    It's going to take a bit before some see the repercussions.
  • Dave 007 2012/11/11 12:32:07
    Mitt Romney
    Dave 007
    obama won. GOD HELP AMERICA11
  • James 2012/11/10 18:39:16
    Barack Obama
    James
    Haha Dumb a**es!!
  • None of your business 2012/11/10 15:36:51
  • Skylaris Alanis 2012/11/09 23:21:08
    Barack Obama
    Skylaris Alanis
    +3
    Muhahahahahaha obama umad
  • Buffalo... Skylari... 2012/11/10 15:18:00
    Buffalobill91
    +1
    not mad... but then again im not a republican either... Im disapointed in the American people for putting someone who did nothing but double the national debt back into office... sheep sheep sheep O...baaaaaaaaaa...ma.
  • Ben 10- P.H.A.E.T 2012/11/08 23:08:31
    Barack Obama
    Ben 10- P.H.A.E.T
    +6
    Looks like 87% of Soda heads are wrong <3
  • Buffalo... Ben 10-... 2012/11/10 15:19:37
    Buffalobill91
    +1
    yep, everyone except the socialists that voted from around the world.

All I can say is that at least the smart people were optimistic.
  • Shakeam Campbell 2012/11/08 15:41:11
    Mitt Romney
    Shakeam Campbell
    Though I'm chiming in 2 days late, I will still add my two cents.

I honestly thought that Romney was going to win this election for these reasons: 1) I felt that Obama had served his purpose and set the stage for "Future America / World;" 2) With all the hate speeches and talks of disgust about our Prez, I figured Romney would get all the votes; 3) I thought that the large population of disgusted folks would have dismissed Obama and went for Romney, just so the Prez wouldn't have a second term (despite Romney's clear novice ability to lead a country).

Deeper thoughts: It was rigged on both ends. Either way, the next 4 years will get a little grim, if not a lot, even if Romney won.
  • Buffalo... Shakeam... 2012/11/10 15:33:46
    Buffalobill91
    The NWO was going to celebrate a win regardless of who was voted for on Tuesday.

Most of America is too busy either trying to find a way to get another handout or clawing their way up some corporate ladder trying to pay off their big houses and new cars to even wake up & see that the candidates are chosen for them. We just get the "honor" of deciding which bobblehead we want--they are both owned by the same people. Does any intelligent person really think these teleprompter reading marionettes are the real leaders anymore?

Try looking the world banks and the companies like the federal reserve who keep nearly everyone in slavery without chains. They hand out fake money like candy and charge you interest that most people spend their entire lives paying back...

We are 16 Trillion in debt, over 7 trillion of which is owed directly to the Federal Reserve (THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT DO THEY??)--- yet out leaders continue to leave those same people in charge of our economy---the fox running the henhouse-----and they have never been transparent (even as far as saying who really runs it) and our politicians wont even finish a vote to finally make they transparent (Thanks Harry Reid)... Its CORRUPTION to the core.
  • wallpent Buffalo... 2013/01/22 01:34:53
    wallpent
    I know who are young lady.I think what you said about debt slavery was the reason I responded to you..There are many foreign exchange students from china coming here and dropping college and going to mexico..You are an anarchist on a conservative news site..I feel the problem is the federal student debt which will hit 1 trillion dollars.. Iam suggesting that these college student not be hired..You are chinese and the chinese voted 80% for Obama..You are talking like a conservative...What position do you take?
  • Buffalo... wallpent 2013/01/22 03:43:29 (edited)
    Buffalobill91
    ??? I really couldn't make heads or tails of what you are talking about here--- I am not a woman----nor am I an Anarchist per say--- but I am a Libertarian. I am socially liberal but fiscally conservative and believe that the constitution was written for a reason besides being used for toilet paper in DC and our state houses.

The student debt worries me too---- they have turned college into just another money making scheme from what I have experienced--- I have an A.S. in Criminal Justice and its not good for a damn thing because I have no want to be in law enforcement --- I actually made more money BEFORE I had a degree and my kid is busy spending about 75k (god I hope its not a total waste) right now on her college education as I type this---it will probably take her 20 years to pay back, with plenty of interest, to our lovely and corrupt government who will just continue to rob her with higher and higher taxes for the rest of her life to pay for people who are doing nothing with their life.
  • wallpent Buffalo... 2013/01/22 01:43:03
    wallpent
    I think the real leaders are the Labor Unions in the actors guild, broadcast union,AFL-CIO ,,UAW.and Government unions .. the Federal Reserve's Ben Bernanke controls the money..I think these groups control our country..Then the United nations wants us to get rid of our guns and tax the internet..Then the UN will pass a global tax on the wealthy..This is coming..
  • Buffalo... wallpent 2013/01/22 03:34:47 (edited)
    Buffalobill91
    you are probably absolutely right--but the labor unions (just about all of em) just do politicians dirty work for return favors-----and the UN needs to get America disarmed first--- Der leader, the moron puppet in charge is doing this as we speak by using the deaths of the children at sandy hook (which was probably another government conspiracy just like 911, the gulf of tonkin, pearl harbor, the Lusitania etc.etc.etc.) to take care of the 2nd amendment and start to disarm us right now----- then your UN can step in.
  • Maria Peterson 2012/11/08 13:06:01
    Barack Obama
    Maria Peterson
    +5
    My vote is with Barack Obama...
  • Jon 2012/11/08 06:20:20
    Mitt Romney
    Jon
    +1
    He wins in popular vote! Yet loses in election.. Why? because the Electoral College vote is injudicious.
  • John Wa... Jon 2012/11/08 06:50:03
    John Walker II
    +8
    https://www.google.com/search...

Romney lost the popular vote as well by 3 million.
  • MsTlynne Jon 2012/11/08 15:39:59
    MsTlynne
    +2
    Just DUMB! That b*tch lost both popular & electoral.....
    HELLO!!!!
  • Shakeam... Jon 2012/11/08 15:43:14
    Shakeam Campbell
    I agree 150%
  • sublime... Jon 2012/11/12 18:09:44 (edited)
    sublime23in
    This just goes to show how uninformed the Mitt Romney voters are.
    Barack Obama
    +1
    This may be the Last President
  • BobbyOuroboros 2012/11/08 01:04:09
    Mitt Romney
    BobbyOuroboros
    I am throwing away my vote to the Mormon, as a consolation prize.

It was probably 11,000 before they published this poll.
  • Leprachaun999 2012/11/08 00:55:07
    Barack Obama
    Leprachaun999
    +10
    lolI guess this just proved the majority on this site are delusional
  • Republicansdoomed 2012/11/08 00:38:28
  • Adam Dodge 2012/11/08 00:17:17
    Barack Obama
    Adam Dodge
    Stupid question; we won't know who the candidates will be in four years yet. Obama's gonna stay the current prez, but he won't be the NEXT president.
  • Adakin ... Adam Dodge 2012/11/08 02:30:11
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Yup, you are right Adam.

Given a choice of voting for a real 100% 24 carrot LibProg Socialist that advocates confiscation and taxation on a selective basis using economic class and wealth envy as his basis for delineation of taxpayer… Or voting for a wobbly flip-flopper that pretends to be conservative when running against real conservatives and then becomes a left leaning compassionate liberal from Massachusetts while trying to explain how his plan would be revenue neutral while cutting tax rates across the board... of course 2.5 million MORE people in the "moocher" class that wants something for nothing will vote for the real Liberal.

They wanted and voted for a proven member of the "Looter" class that knows how to use envy and greed to demonize and ridicule the few remaining members of the "Producer" class. Romney simply didn’t sell his ideas of blended social-capitalism. He didn’t get the message across that a Liberal Look-alike is just as compassionate as a real 100% Liberal when it comes down to the confiscation of other people’s money so as to give it to those who can vote for getting other people’s stuff.

Mitt simply wanted to provide jobs to a sector of the population that Barry had worked so hard in creating. Obama has an entire 47% of the population that GETS ...

Yup, you are right Adam.

Mitt simply wanted to provide jobs to a sector of the population that Barry had worked so hard in creating. Obama has an entire 47% of the population that GETS stuff from the gov’t instead of PAYS stuff TO the gov’t… and Romney thought they really wanted to WORK for what they got for nothing.

What a mistake! What an error. Romney didn’t have a clue that JOBS were not what is demanded by those that can exchange their votes for government’s largess. By giving people over 96 weeks of unemployment checks, giving people food stamps, giving people healthcare and all of a sudden some clown in a three piece suit comes along and says we all can get JOBS???

Who does he think we are? FOOLS? Why should we need JOBS? All we really need is four more years of OBAMA! … And Obama’s printing press that would keep fabricating cash money printed out of thin air.

Yup. Mitt Romney totally misjudged the intellectual capacity of the (now) typical American parasite... er… ah… voter.

Just as when you feed the wild animals, they eventually lose their ability to fend for themselves…

Folks, we’ve reached the tipping point that conservatives used to warn us about. The Libby’s have it. Let them keep it.

As for me? I'm looking for some guy named John Galt...
  • Tom Adakin ... 2012/11/08 06:30:49 (edited)
    Tom
    +2
    This rant sounds affable, but it is disingenuous at best.

I voted for the flip flopping, change position on every issue, that waged a scorch and burn campaign in the primaries, and whines when he gets some of his own medicine.

I certainly could not cosign the radical, far left Fascist, with the liberal progressive ideals.

The so called, "moocher," is only a fraction of the democrat party, and a good portion of the, "moochers," vote the republican ticket. I dare say that the, " producers," mooch an equivalent total of public assets, in tax breaks, subsidies, grants, contracts, and nepotism. In America it is perfectly exceptionable for fat cats to bleed the public coffers of huge allotments, and kick the deadbeats for the crumbs they exist on!

At least half of the 47% vote republican, they are retired, disabled, military personnel, teachers, people from (all) walks of life make up the (47%)

Then people like to point to the welfare state, and the drain they inflict on the deficit. Well if we ended (ALL) public assistance at once, i guarantee you the stock holders would whine just as much as a food stamp recipient would if you cut off their mooching. Ya see!... General Mills stock would drop modestly 20%, Walmart would lose 20% of it's grocery revenue, and every other grocery chain. Le...

Then people like to point to the welfare state, and the drain they inflict on the deficit. Well if we ended (ALL) public assistance at once, i guarantee you the stock holders would whine just as much as a food stamp recipient would if you cut off their mooching. Ya see!... General Mills stock would drop modestly 20%, Walmart would lose 20% of it's grocery revenue, and every other grocery chain. Let's shut off those Obama phones, and see how quick the 20 companies that provide them fold, and everybody working for them gets fired. I do a fair amount of Section 8 rentals, cut off housing subsidies to deadbeats, and I'll be a whiny like a little bitch.

Why is it that so many (Americans) can only see what they WANT TO SEE?
  • Adakin ... Tom 2012/11/08 12:59:13
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Tom, did you notice that minor drop in the Dow yesterday? (7Nov12, 310 point drop)

Thanks for your rational and calm reply... I'm now recovered from my initial election dispare (finding my 'John Galt' brochure along with home prices in both Costa Rica and Chile, helped also :-)

Of course, as dictator, I wouldn't impose an instant termination of entitlements, but I would phase out medicare/social security for those under 35y/o. Of the current 15.3% FICA taxes that both workers and employers pay, I would cut that tax down that down to a total of 12% have the <35y/o worker pay 8% of their earnings into a tax free investment account with a menu of fund choices similar to federal employees' TSP system. The remaining 4% would continue funding the existing Ponzi scheme that provides existing and soon to be beneficaries with their SSTF promised benefits.
    This would be similar to the plan that Gary Johnson and Herman Cain were advocating and it would cap the 'unfunded' mandate that the current SSTF places on our children and grand children.

Thanks again for your thoughtful responce to my "disingenuous" rant. AV
  • Tom Adakin ... 2012/11/08 16:05:25 (edited)
    Tom
    I am still in recovery, knowing I still have more liberal family, and friends that still have to get their shots in.

AV, "these colors don't run," but Costa Rica is a fun escape. A dime will get you a buck.

Actually, after getting past the initial 25% devaluation of assets, I have been able to capitalize on the real estate collapse buying 68 foreclosures over the last 3 years for about 25% on the dollar. There's suppose to be a shadow real estate foreclosure inventory to be released soon, when I hope to bring another 32 properties on board.

The best thing America could do is put all financial transactions, disbursements, and allotments into private over site, bureaucrats know nothing of fiscal responsibility.

I'm going to lunch now and have my favorite salmon salad, and a little afternoon delight after.
  • Shakeam... Tom 2012/11/08 15:52:51
    Shakeam Campbell
    +1
    Great response.
  • Shakeam... Adakin ... 2012/11/08 15:49:25
    Shakeam Campbell
    I like your sarcasm and well placed words!!! Great comment.
  • Shakeam... Adam Dodge 2012/11/08 15:45:32
    Shakeam Campbell
    lol that's funny, a lot of people said those exact words last time too. But you are right, a president serving 3 terms is unheard of.
  • JayGee 2012/11/07 20:56:39
    Barack Obama
    JayGee
    +4
    He is a good man. True in heart and spirit. He will do what is the right thing to do! You can't beat Good with evil.
  • Louis 2012/11/07 20:21:17
    Barack Obama
    Louis
    +5
    Here are the facts of why Romney lost and Obama won:

1. It's not just the economy, stupid; it's the whole package.
    2. Abandoning large constituencies, like women, Latinos, and young voters is not a winning formula.
    3. The partisan identification in 2008 was not a freak accident. There are more Democrats than Republicans.
    4. The candidate matters: on paper Rick Perry and Mitt Romney were great, but the real men weren't.
    5. Nominating a sneering plutocrat who likes firing people and writes off half the country is not a wise move.
    6. If you can't release your tax returns because they are full of poison, don't run for President.
    7. There aren't enough billionaires to buy the election.
    8. Don't talk about gay marriage unless you are supporting it.
    9. And above all, don't talk about rape except maybe if you are proposing to castrate rapists.

The bottom line is that the world is changing and evolving. If the GOP wants to win in the future, there are key positions that they stand for that needs to be examined and altered.
  • kkorchak Louis 2012/11/08 17:06:43
    kkorchak
    +1
    While i did not vote for hussein, you are on mark as to why romney lost the campaign. Well stated and educated. I hope the next presidential hopefuls in four years are more equpped and ready to take on more humanistic challenges.

2014/04/25 07:36:48