Who was the first person to go to heaven & who was the first person to go to hell?

BoyOfTheEnders 2009/03/17 02:14:37
Undecided (Please leave a comment)
None of the Above (Please leave a comment)
All of the Above
I want to know who the first human beings to go to either or where, or if you even think that such a thing happens...

• The Mother ∞ God Loves You 2009/04/08 07:20:07 (edited)
    The Mother  ∞ God Loves You
    +1
    isn't "hell" a concept that came about with descriptions an all by some play writer? .. and the churches liked it and went with it?... *shrug*

although... i dont remember a "hell" on the other side.. my personal belief... heaven is being in the presence of God, and hell is not being in the presence of God .. but i could be wrong... cuz i honestly dont recall a "hell" on the other side.. just total peace, oneness and happiness.. i recall being able to look into the eyes of another and know everything there was to know about that person.. and feeling nothing but total love for them, reguardless of what they'd been while here... a place i didn't want to leave... yet i was sent back here for the final scene ... *sigh*

as for your question itself.. the first "person" .. i donno.. when you get to the other side.. ask God :D
  • BoyOfTh... The Mot... 2009/04/10 07:19:28
    BoyOfTheEnders
    lol
  • The Mot... BoyOfTh... 2009/04/10 08:28:50 (edited)
    The Mother  ∞ God Loves You
    +1
    glad my response amused you :D .. i do like to see people smile :D
  • ImgonaluvAztroBoi4eva 2009/03/27 08:14:08
    ImgonaluvAztroBoi4eva
    I don't have any answers but they come up with some wild art on the subject.

answers wild art subject answers wild art subject answers wild art subject
  • The Beaver 2009/03/27 01:17:24
    The Beaver
    +1
    There are no such places!
  • BoyOfTh... The Beaver 2009/03/27 05:13:22
    BoyOfTheEnders
    Nice, well said. Straight to the point.
  • rhee BoyOfTh... 2009/03/27 12:27:03
    rhee
    +1
    There are such places ! was that nice and straight to point also! GOD BLESS
  • Nat™ 2009/03/26 23:17:26
    Undecided (Please leave a comment)
    Nat™
    +1
    is there a heaven or a hell?
    undecided leave comment heaven
  • BoyOfTh... Nat™ 2009/03/27 05:13:39
    BoyOfTheEnders
    You asking or telling, because I do not believe in such.
  • Nat™ BoyOfTh... 2009/04/01 22:26:18
    Nat™
    +1
    me either
  • Alien Ramone 2009/03/26 23:01:04 (edited)
    All of the Above
    Alien Ramone
    +1
    According to my interpretations of interpretations of the Bible, No humans have gone to Heaven yet except Jesus and no humans have gone to Hell yet. When the Rapture happens the living believers and dead believers be will judged. Who gets in first will depend on whether the judgments go by order of death, first come first serve, alphabetical order, or some other system. Maybe all judgments will occur simultaneously and it will be a tie, or maybe the fastest will get through the gate first. At the end of the Tribulation, those that became believers during the Tribulation will be brought up to be judged. About 1000 years after the Tribulation, the dead nonbelievers will be sent up to be judged. All the nonbelievers and the believers who didn't pass will be sent to Hell. I don't know what system will be used for who enters Hell first.
  • rhee 2009/03/26 23:00:39 (edited)
    rhee
    +1
    If you are referring to humans ..To ,,HELL ,,(New Testement )Would be the richman in the Gospel of Luke ,,,To Heaven would be Elija or Enoch .cant remember which left first ..Elija went up in a chariot of fire.Enoch walked with GOD and God took him to Heaven with him....(The Old Testement will refere to Paridise ) Went and check my BIBBLE ....Enoch went first ..GENSIS chapter 5 verse 24. Then Elija in a chariot of fire taken by a whirl wind..2 Kings chapetr 2 verse 11 GOD BLESS """ MY FINAL ANSWER IS ENOCH WENT TO HEAVEN FIRST!! A rich man he has no name Went to hell. first
  • Joker~RWAC/CFM 2009/03/26 22:36:33
  • BoyOfTh... Joker~R... 2009/03/27 05:14:38
  • êļļĴáŸê 2009/03/26 22:25:29
    êļļĴáŸê
    +2
    The first two lottery winners.
  • BoyOfTh... êļļĴáŸê 2009/03/27 05:14:28
    BoyOfTheEnders
    +1
    rofl, funny stuff!
  • None of the Above (Please leave a comment)
    Dark Demonic™ ★ The Original SodaHead Guru ★
    +6
    I think Heaven and Hell are concepts. Ideas for what we could have here on Earth. If we cared enough. lol. :o)

heaven concepts ideas earth cared lol
  • BoyOfTh... Dark De... 2009/03/26 22:21:34 (edited)
    BoyOfTheEnders
    +2
    Yes indeed.
    We created a false utopia all around us.
    It's a beautiful dystopian world, every time it slightly falters around us, we freak out.
    It's sad really... we abuse what we could just use.
  • Pseudonym 2009/03/26 21:53:39 (edited)
    Pseudonym
    +2
    we won't know until they come back from the dead and tell us. and we'll probably label the person a lunatic for doing so.
  • BoyOfTh... Pseudonym 2009/03/26 21:57:52
    BoyOfTheEnders
    +1
    Its sad but kinda true,
    Sounds like the best answer I've had so far, next the what my girlfriend said, down at the bottom of this poll... lol
  • Kimberly 2009/03/17 21:23:08
    Undecided (Please leave a comment)
    Kimberly
    +1
    Well Lucifer and all the fallen angels were the first to go to Hell...Hell was made for them.

As for the First person to go the heaven....hmmm Heaven wasn't open until Jesus died...so all the good people who died before that went to Limbo. So whoever was waiting in Limbo went to go to heaven when Jesus open the gates so I believe that several people went in first not just one certain person.
  • BoyOfTh... Kimberly 2009/03/26 15:36:29 (edited)
    BoyOfTheEnders
    Really?
    Sad, the fact that I asked about People, and your talking about your deity's at the drop of a dime...

"Heaven wasn't open until Jesus died"
    Heaven sounds corporate, like Wal-Mart, or something....
    company names: Christian, Catholic ect...

• rabbit*... BoyOfTh... 2009/03/26 23:10:40
    rabbit*patriot*
    I think what Kimberly was trying to say is that untill the death of Jesus, Old Testament saints went to a place called Abrahams Bosom, because there was no such thing as salvation untill he died. Jesus told the theif next to him that "Today you will be with me in Paradise" so I think it would be safe to assume that the thief could have been the first official believer to enter heaven.
  • rhee rabbit*... 2009/03/27 00:44:41
    rhee
    +1
    I agree in the New Testement GOD BLESS
  • rhee BoyOfTh... 2009/03/26 23:26:42
    rhee
    +1
    PLEASE REFERE TO MY POST .You might find them interesting .You may want to laugh and make fun of them also GOD BLESS
  • BoyOfTh... rhee 2009/03/27 05:15:57
    BoyOfTheEnders
    No need to make fun, just seeing who does not believe. I myself do not, but will not be mean.
  • rhee BoyOfTh... 2009/03/27 12:23:59
    rhee
    That is good to know ..Because the people who post are only stating thier beleifs also .Some do some dont..and that should be just cool with Every one GOD BLESS
  • Belletrix BoyOfTh... 2009/04/12 21:24:06
    Belletrix
    +1
    I suppose the easiest route to take when it comes to faith/religion- is the path of least resistance...like a drop of water that flows down a rock face...it will take the path that is easiest. Not believing is the easiest path to take. It is easiest i guess to travel that path...my own belief is that God does exist, and there is a heaven and a hell...what other point would this life have if not for either place...
  • rhee Kimberly 2009/03/26 23:27:45
    rhee
    With all due respect this LIMBO .Is refferd to as PARIDISE in the BIBLE GOD BLESS
  • omgrivka 2009/03/17 04:04:16
    omgrivka
    +1
    When you go to the clouds you go to the clouds, not heaven. And when you dig through the earth you get the magma.
  • BoyOfTh... omgrivka 2009/03/26 15:36:47 (edited)
    BoyOfTheEnders
    lol
    Thank you.
    Very much, well said.
    Finally, someone who will not join in the psycho babble.
  • rhee BoyOfTh... 2009/03/26 23:18:31
    rhee
    +1
    Did you just ask the question to be funny and laugh at people ??GOD BLESS
  • Poetic Warrior 2009/03/17 03:40:25 (edited)
    Poetic Warrior
    +2
    Well technically Satan has not gone to hell yet.....he will when Jesus comes again, when he was cast from heaven he was cast to the earth technically satan jesus cast heaven cast earth

....Yes Jesus probably was the first to go to heaven, but maybe Cain was the first to go to hell, hard to say.... leave comment technically satan jesus jesus heaven cain
  • Menacmx Poetic ... 2009/03/23 18:16:28
    Menacmx
    +1
    Well everyone is in "Hell" or Sheol or the pit. In the pit there is the bosom of Abraham where the righteous are and the place of torment where the devil and his angels and those who didn't follow Christ. This is all in the same pit just different compartments basically. After it's all said and done the devil, death, and hell shall be cast into the lake of fire.
  • Poetic ... Menacmx 2009/03/23 20:10:47
    Poetic Warrior
    +2
    Well the bosom of Abraham was closed up after Jesus resurrected, the word of God says to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.
  • rhee Poetic ... 2009/03/26 23:15:39
    rhee
    +1
    When
    Jesus was in the grave (bowels of the earth) three days and three nights as Jonas was in tth whales belly..He took the keys to Death ,Hell and ,The Grave from Satan ..when Jesus left there I think he went to use the key to the Grave to remove the old Saints that were in Paridise . THE BIBLE says the old Saints were seen up walking around. Paridise is where he told the thief on the cross He would be with him ..At this point I think his BLOOD was carried back to heaven and Sprikled on the mercy seat for mans sins ..On the third morning ...( Study Jewish time it is important ) Jesus rose from the tomb..Mans plan of salvation was completed ..GOD BLESS
  • Poetic ... rhee 2009/03/27 00:58:49
    Poetic Warrior
    +1
    Yes all the saints were seen walking about and talking to people of the city, isn't it amazing? Glory to God.
  • BoyOfTh... Menacmx 2009/03/26 21:49:52
    BoyOfTheEnders
    +1
    Very interesting beliefs. Thank you for your answer.
  • BoyOfTh... Poetic ... 2009/03/26 21:48:23 (edited)
    BoyOfTheEnders
    +1
    thanks for the comment...?....
  • BoyOfTheEnders 2009/03/17 02:29:19 (edited)
    BoyOfTheEnders

2014/04/23 06:37:15