Who was the best on this season of "Dancing with the Stars"?

ABC News U.S. 2013/05/21 15:05:35
Related Topics: Season, Stars

• ~TimelordGallifrey~ 2013/05/28 13:39:06
    Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
    ~TimelordGallifrey~
    I thought tht is was by far the best season ever of Dancing With The Stars. I loved how Derek was her partner because he was a genius. He comes up over and over and over with choreography that is so creative and unusual. Every tyme he does it; there is no way he can keep doing this over and over again, but he does and tht is y he is so awesome!!! I knew tht they wud win and I'm glad they did! Zendaya did amazing as well. But Kellie and Derek were my first favorite couple. Can't wait for Season 17 to start in September. win glad zendaya kellie derek couple wait season 17 september
  • maquignon 2013/05/21 16:40:38
    Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
    maquignon
    This was the best season ever of Dancing With the Stars. I had never heard of any of the contestants when it started but got to know them as the season went along. Jacoby is not in the same class as the girls technically but he surely can hold his own as an entertainer. The three girls are about as close as it has ever been on the show but my vote goes to Kellie Pickler. Her free style last night was so moving that it brought tears to my eyes. Of course it helps a lot to have Derek Hough as her partner. The man is a genius. He comes up over and over and over with choreography that is so creative and unusual. Every time he does it: there is no way he can keep doing this over and over, but he does.
  • Lorelei 2013/05/21 16:15:14
    Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
    Lorelei
    Zenday was fantastic too, if this show is still on when she's 22 she'll come back and do even better. (It won't be though)
    Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff
    Jacoby

2014/12/20 03:47:13