Who Turned The Stars Upside Down on the New Republican Logo?

Brian 2011/08/15 02:28:39

SLIDESHOW: Who Turned The Stars Upside Down!

1 of 1

It is amazing that it took people so long to notice. I consider myself fairly observant, but it took me until 2008 to notice. And then, to make matters worse, I found a big blue John Kerry button from the 2004 campaign. It had a white star on it and danged if it wasn't upside down too! I hadn't noticed that either. The fact that Kerry and Bush were both members of Skull and Bones as well as the Bohemian grove!Has every thing to do with it. Who knows? The Republican party has never offered any sort of explanation. ? And they wont!

• Patti The Yes Fan 2012/01/08 13:41:43 (edited)
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +2
    Wow. Great catch. Considering they worship evil at bohemian grove it doesnt surprise me. Who hides in the woods to do their evil bidding? Who has the most absurd form of worship or whacked out ceremonies? Our leaders. LEADERS. How reassuring. NOT. evil at bohemian grove

Bush saluting Israel flag

What symbol do you usually see in devil worship?

devil worship equal to Israel flag

Revelations 2.9-I know your works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but you are rich) and I know the blasphemy of them who say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Not all Jewish ppl agree with Zionism.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism...
  • Brian Patti ... 2012/01/09 03:21:10
    Brian
    +1
    You got it!
  • ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA* 2012/01/04 17:19:35
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +2
    Just goes to show that the LIB LEFT does Not even Know which way the Stars of Our Nation face............So Much for Lib Education......
    Me I will keep Looking Up, Not Down as the LIB's Do............
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/01/03 03:48:23
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +4
    Tells you the state of our nation doesn't it? Myself....I will keep looking up. :)
    Blessings & {{{{HUGS}}}}
  • Brian Charu ∞... 2012/01/03 03:53:12 (edited)
    Brian
    +4
    Amen sister! :o)
  • Charu ∞... Brian 2012/01/03 03:54:21
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +4
    Thanks Brother....I truly feel that we are in the final days.
  • Brian Charu ∞... 2012/01/03 04:08:59
    Brian
    +3
    I as well Sister and I know the Lord Jesus has awesome plans for you and me both!
    I pray that our Lord Jesus will give us awesome dreams. good nite Nana. :o)
    All these things must come to pass and we both know this, so stay stong my sister and I will pray for you and yours........Please pray for me. Blessings your brother in Christ.

Matthew 24
    King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 24
    1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, a...

Matthew 24
    King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 24

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. AMEN!
  • Charu ∞... Brian 2012/01/03 04:10:21
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +4
    I will keep you and yours in my prayers Brian. Peace be with you. :)
  • Brian Charu ∞... 2012/01/03 04:43:25
  • Charu ∞... Brian 2012/01/03 04:44:33
  • SK-pro ... Brian 2012/01/04 00:00:39
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +2
    Interesting conversation Brian. just out of curiosity, what do you believe God says about any form of pornography or lustful images?
  • Brian SK-pro ... 2012/01/04 00:56:33
    Brian
    +1
    I believe it is of the world and the Lord says we must walk even as he walked.
    Jesus walked Holy = Set apart from sin (set apart from the world)
    first John is awesome and here is some good ver. about pornography and lustful images and yes they are of the world.

1John.1
    [14] I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.
    [15] Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
    [16] For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
    [17] And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Please read 1John brother and pray first. Blessings!
  • SK-pro ... Brian 2012/01/04 01:13:24
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +2
    thanks. just seems funny when i present those verses and same argument here on SH that i get blocked by Christians for speaking out against porn. strange site we're on ain't it???
  • Brian SK-pro ... 2012/01/04 01:39:12
    Brian
    +2
    Yes it is and it must be a divine calling that we are here!
    Most so called Christians don't want to here the truth!
  • John "By God" American 2011/08/16 15:19:29
    John "By God" American
    +4
    Great. Just one more the to add to the top of the heap. It's never ending, isn't it Brian.
  • Brian John "B... 2011/08/17 01:46:53 (edited)
    Brian
    +4
    I here you brother and yes it will all soon come to a head.........
    Blesssings!
  • John "B... Brian 2011/08/17 11:19:28
    John "By God" American
    +4
    Blessings to you too, Brian! I appreciate that!
  • Matt 2011/08/16 01:04:23
    Matt
    +4
    Probably just a coincidence ! Don't worry about it !

coincidence worry republican pentagram
  • Brian Matt 2011/08/16 02:00:21
    Brian
    +4
    LOL! No worry at all brother!
    Getting the truth out to the sheeple and it is what it is................
  • TheNightFly 2011/08/15 18:29:56 (edited)
    TheNightFly
    +1
    Just because a corner is pointing straight down doesn't mean the star is upside down. It's just tilted 36 degrees ((360/5)/2) to the left or right.

But even if it is upside down, so what? Satan isn't real and dwelling on superstition isn't good for your mental health.
  • Brian TheNigh... 2011/08/16 02:11:52
    Brian
    +3
    Lol! Satan is not real, wow are you living under a rock my friend?
    He is real 100% and it dont take a blind man to see that today are does it?

2 Thessalonians 2
    8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the "love of the truth", that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

John 8:32
    And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free!
    Blessings!
  • TheNigh... Brian 2011/08/16 18:35:57
    TheNightFly
    +2
    Thank you for proving my point.
  • Boblawbla 2011/08/15 17:34:25
  • Boblawbla 2011/08/15 17:22:22
    Boblawbla
    +2
    Whoaaaa! I did a Google images search with the words "republican logo" and you're right:

whoaaaa google images search republican logo

Very interesting...... and revealing.
  • Charu ∞... Boblawbla 2012/01/03 03:55:39
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +4
    Don't be laughing as you are wearing another satanic symbol...the peace sign. :)
  • Boblawbla Charu ∞... 2012/01/03 04:29:32
    Boblawbla
    +3
    Whoa.... a blast from the past. Thank you Nana. I am not sure what you mean though. I'm anonymous. What more could one ask?
  • Charu ∞... Boblawbla 2012/01/03 04:39:04
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +4
    Your tag after your name...the peace sign is a satanic symbol...the broken cross, note the arms. :)
    peace sign
  • Brian Charu ∞... 2012/01/03 04:45:15
    Brian
    +2
    Nice and i did not even catch that!
  • Charu ∞... Brian 2012/01/03 04:48:32
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +3
    I have for a while. Funny Mr. Paul adopts that symbol, huh? His followers don it apparently without knowledge. I am not trying to put anyone down nor am I judging but I do feel that one should educate themselves. I have said this over and over again we are living in a spiritual world. :)
  • Brian Charu ∞... 2012/01/03 04:53:21
    Brian
    +2
    So true.
  • Charu ∞... Brian 2012/01/03 06:45:46
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    Thank you Brian. :)
  • Boblawbla Charu ∞... 2012/01/03 08:43:31
    Boblawbla
    Dr. Paul didn't adopt any of the logos associated with his campaign, we his supporters do. I and my friends here on SH have decided to use the peace sign. Dr. Paul is more often associated with an obviously non-satanic symbol... that of love:

ron paul revolution
  • Charu ∞... Boblawbla 2012/01/03 08:52:40
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    That's good......
    ron paul campaign symbols
  • Patti ... Charu ∞... 2012/01/08 13:48:57
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +2
    with the candidates presented, there is no good choice. NONE.
  • Charu ∞... Patti ... 2012/01/08 19:05:55
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    Soooooooooooooo what are you going to do?
  • Patti ... Charu ∞... 2012/01/08 22:53:09
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +1
    Well if everyone got on the same page and voted for anyone but the two parties, we might make a huge statement. There are tons of other parties. Constitution, Green, independent.
  • Charu ∞... Patti ... 2012/01/09 01:53:39
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    This is true.
  • ReconMa... Charu ∞... 2012/01/04 17:24:16
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +4
    Absolutely, my friend........
  • Charu ∞... ReconMa... 2012/01/04 17:25:19
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +4
    Thank you
  • ReconMa... Charu ∞... 2012/01/04 17:27:28

2014/04/20 08:32:37