Who treats women with more respect, the left or the right?

Daryl 2008/09/01 08:38:00
The left
The right
Left wing Bloggers Go After Palin's Daughter

"Members of the lefty blogosphere haven't stopped perpetuating the rumor Sarah Palin "faked" her last pregnancy and are now humiliating her daughter Bristol on the blatantly incorrect suspicion she is the real mother of baby Trig.

"Sarah Palin is NOT the Mother" is the title of this DailyKos blog that accuses Bristol, a completely fit-looking adolescent teen, of having a "baby bump" in a photo they allege was taken March 9th of this year.

"Sarah, I'm calling you a liar" wrote blogger ArcXIX. "And not even a good one. Trig Paxson Van Palin is not your son. He is your grandson. The sooner you come forward with this revelation to the public, the better. " Photos of Bristol with detailed commentary about her abdomen are contained in the post.

Not only is the DailyKos disgustingly inspecting Bristol's midriff with all the fervor of LA paparazzi examining J-Lo's or Jennifer Aniston's washboard stomachs for evidence of a "bump," the DailyKos is wrong on when the photo was taken. It was taken, and published, by the Anchorage Daily News in 2006. Baby Trig, a child with Down's Syndrome, was born on April 18, 2008. That's a long time for a teen girl to be carrying a "bump" which looks nothing more than the curve of a tight sweater.

Shortly after Palin was announced as McCain's VP, bloggers at the Kos started ginning up the rumor Palin faked her pregnancy, allegedly to cover for an illegitimate grandchild, because she looked so fit and trim in photos taken a few months before giving birth.

This is only the latest in outrageous attacks against Palin as a mother. Fox News anchor Alan Colmes, of Hannity & Colmes, titled a recent post on his blog Liberaland "Did Palin Take Proper PreNatal Care?" In it, he wondered if she somehow was at fault for having a disabled child. Colmes took down the post after being attacked by the blog Wizbang and later reposted a screenshot of the blog to prove he "wasn't running away from what I posted."

http://townhall.com/blog/g/9b3375c7-6a27-4b5e-9204-b267282a1ce1

• Chico 2009/04/25 04:29:32 (edited)
    The right
    Chico
    +1
    The Right, no question.

While the Lefties (both men and women) might think the Left does due to abortion, etc...... actually, nothing could be further from the truth!

Any objective observer can see that it is us old fashioned guys on the Right who treat women like the wonderous and beautiful gifts from God that they are............. objective observer fashioned guys treat women wonderous beautiful gifts god
  • BornThi... Chico 2009/07/16 19:11:53
    BornThinking
    While I appreciate your thoughts,-very nice- women's rights did not mean men death to chivalry, we are different variations of the same species, deserving of equal rights as all humans are; deserving of basic dignity and respect~minus the obvious exceptions to the rule of course~
  • BornThi... Chico 2009/11/25 17:17:42
    BornThinking
    +1
    Well I'm married to a Liberal who treats me the same way. Bad apples exist in every group
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2009/04/23 07:03:30
    The right
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    Just look at the way the left has treated, correction attacked Sarh Palin.
  • BornThi... Bureauc... 2009/07/16 18:59:12
    BornThinking
    oh and the repubs left Hillary alone...rriigghhttt lol
  • Bureauc... BornThi... 2009/07/16 23:47:57 (edited)
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    There is no comparison of the due-diligence on Clinton and the out right attacks on Palin AND HER FAMILY. If you can't see that then you won't feel the shaft you're getting ready to get along with the rest of us. IE Cap of Trade bill. So called "FREE" healthcare.
  • BornThi... Bureauc... 2009/09/30 22:05:51
    BornThinking
    Rush Limbaugh actually called Clinton's daughter Chelsea ugly...and the beat goes on...
  • Bureauc... BornThi... 2009/10/02 00:17:17 (edited)
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    7/16 TO 9/30? Took you that long to dig something up is just more proof that the right is more respective of women and in fact It doesn't even come close to the Attacks by people on the left directed at people on the right. All surveys including this one show that to be the case. Please note the top of the page shows 2 to 1 that the right is more respective of women.
  • BornThi... Bureauc... 2009/11/25 17:12:04
    BornThinking
    +1
    the anger and vitriol you display is nothing short of amazing ever heard of intelligent civilized debate?? some people's kids-geez...yeah I'll believe the right is more respective of women when they stop defunding programs that actually help women in need
  • BornThi... Bureauc... 2009/11/25 17:14:02
    BornThinking
    +1
    I Have a life LOL~ excuse ME for not responding on YOUR schedule
  • BornThi... Bureauc... 2009/11/25 17:18:27
    BornThinking
    +1
    millions of dollars later and whitewater yielded-NOTHING-
  • BornThi... BornThi... 2009/11/25 17:18:56
    BornThinking
    +1
    this is where you want your taxes to go? funding republican vendettas?
  • BornThi... Bureauc... 2009/11/25 17:16:46
    BornThinking
    +1
    much like the Right is still attacking Hillary Clinton...they dig up Palin from nowhere tell her how to dress how to eat even -her words- and the right respects women???rather they fight to maintain control over women, scripted to the last word just ask Sarah...
  • xxx 2009/04/21 20:10:53
    The right
    xxx
    +2
    Definitely the right - generally they were brought up with good values and they were taught to be respectful.
  • BornThi... xxx 2009/11/25 17:13:21
    BornThinking
    like the guy who shouted out "You Lie!!" ignoring all protocol and respect for the office. Oh yeah the right is Sooo much more respectful-NOT-
  • shotti 2008/09/10 21:20:46
    The left
    shotti
    +2
    this is a no brainer
  • Bored Stiff 2008/09/10 12:24:55
    The right
    Bored Stiff
    +2
    Each day I wake up, I breathe my life in deeply, and am grateful to have been shown how a real man treats his woman. The right is a world away from the left, and the more the left-wing nut-jobs expose their hypocrisy and hatred, the more they prove that they're attracted to abusive patterns, behaviors and actions.

Take, for instance, an animal rights activist who threatens to kill a hunter, or a pro-choice advocate who has no qualms about killing an unborn child, yet, wants to save the planet and baby whales. The left is out of touch with humanity, even though, they think they're more connected than others.

The right is ALWAYS right, and as a woman who has dated many on the left, I can truthfully say, it is my man on the right who has shown me what healthy love, compassion and respect feels like.
  • BornThi... Bored S... 2009/07/16 19:14:25
    BornThinking
    whenever you say 'always' and never' you just lost any value your point may have..think about it...absolutes and zero tolerance are for computers not people! someone says "I never lie!" ~ they just did~ ;D
  • Bored S... BornThi... 2009/07/19 20:17:46
    Bored Stiff
    +1
    Whenever you say "whenever", as though you think you know me personally and are privy to how I live life and express it on a daily basis, what you say loses all credibility.

Am I or am I not ALWAYS entitled to base my opinions on the reality of the experiences I've known?

Clearly, stating my experience and preference has offended you, since you seem to think one should NEVER feel that way. Well, I still do feel that way, and if you take issue with that, then that's your problem and not mine.

My reality is not open for you to approve of or reject. It is what it is.

Thanks for opining that you disagree with MY experience, though. ALWAYS a pleasure!
  • BornThi... Bored S... 2009/08/02 06:42:54
    BornThinking
    geeez get a grip and lighten up or does the truth hurt ?
  • Bored S... BornThi... 2009/08/02 12:56:58
    Bored Stiff
    +1
    The grip I have on my experience and preference is quite sturdy, thank you.

LOL...if you're trying to convince me that liberal men are better than conservatives, you're going to have to do better than this. You're attempting to badger me into changing my feelings regarding this issue. You, sir, are displaying a very unfortunate and typical liberal character trait, which is why I'll still take a real, non-whiny, non-whimpering conservative man over a pansy liberal who refuses to accept reality.

Let's get this straight, OK?

The reality is: You don't like my preference. So, would it be fair (oh, how liberals love the word "fair") to assume that it is none other than you who seems to be hurt by my truth and my reality?

Why don't you spend your mental energy telling me why the truth of my experience offends and hurts you, rather than trying to convince me that I should *never* feel the way I do?
  • BornThi... Bored S... 2009/08/06 16:38:06 (edited)
    BornThinking
    I don't give a damn about changing your feelings or your mind LOL you ARE funny!!! you sure do give yourself alot of power to think you HURT me?? too funny! No,"I don't much like the reasoning you use" to quote a line by Dire Straits. I prefer to err on the side of compassion you know those radical left wing ideals. I didn't use absolutes YOU DID..thanks for my laugh of the day ;-D
  • BornThi... BornThi... 2009/08/06 16:44:04
    BornThinking
    pansy ass??? really?? I'm ROFLOL
  • Bored S... BornThi... 2009/08/08 21:11:50 (edited)
    Bored Stiff
    So, you're implying that the truth doesn't hurt, then, which is why you don't have a problem with the truth of my preference and experience?

If that's the case, which it should be, since by your own admission, "the truth hurts", then you should move on and have a nice day - and find something else to obsess over.

Tootles!
  • BornThi... Bored S... 2009/09/18 20:51:09
    BornThinking
    so you love to have the last word if that's what gets you off enjoy Tootles :D
  • maria 2008/09/09 22:05:31
    The right
    maria
    +3
    the right ofcourse
  • BornThi... maria 2009/08/06 16:52:02
    BornThinking
    KKK anyone? not a democratic organization yet alive and well still...if you stand for nothing and no-one who will stand for you?
  • Twobears Shunke Wakan 2008/09/07 20:15:57
    The left
    Twobears Shunke Wakan
    +2
    Silly Question, Have u been watching this year ???
  • Daryl Twobear... 2008/09/10 04:15:42
    Daryl
    +2
    Yes, I have...as plain as lipstick on a pig.
  • Bureauc... Twobear... 2009/04/23 07:06:37
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    Sure have been watching. I've seen Sarah Palin attacked from every angle, show me anything close in the last two hundred years perpetrated by the right.
  • Twobear... Bureauc... 2009/04/23 21:37:16
    Twobears Shunke Wakan
    +1
    When you come into the public eye, demeaning your opponent, casting aspersions, Lying, and not only allowing racist attitudes to flourish but supporting them, what would you expect ??? this woman came onto the scene telling everyone that she was a christian, she proved herself anything but,

What christian gets blessed on national TV by a witchdoctor ??? she spread all of the meanness and vitriol that was an unfortunate part of the McCain campaign, do you wonder why he won't even address her or speak her name in Public ???,

The Left did'nt do anything to Sarah, Sarah did what she did to herself, she still is !!! it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see her damage, this fight with Levi over her Daughters reputation,. are you shitting me ??? her own government considers her AWOL, how damaged doe's she have to be in order for you to wake up ???
  • Bureauc... Twobear... 2009/04/24 00:59:50
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    I said: "I've seen Sarah Palin attacked from every angle, show me anything close in the last two hundred years perpetrated by the right." and your reply is more heavily spun lies. YOU my friend, make the BEST CASE that the RIGHT treats women with more respect. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Twobear... Bureauc... 2009/04/24 15:17:52
    Twobears Shunke Wakan
    +1
    You have a very strange mind, you ask for an observation, get same and immediatley ignore that entire conversation in a stupid attempt to prove a point, how conservatively republican of you, and you wonder why even other conservative republicans such as John McCains Daughter Meghan considers you all ASSHATS ??? I don't believe Democrats or anyone else will have to worry aboput a serious challenge by your Party for years to come, your'e all for lack of a better word IDIOTS !!! Ask Cindy McCain, Sarah Palin, or any woman married to a republican that question, and I'm pretty sure that you will find that they have quite a background in laying with many men in hopes to find a real one. First Dude will tell ya !!!
  • Bureauc... Twobear... 2009/04/25 01:20:56
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    You can always pick the liberal out of the crowd. They will be the one calling people names when the facts are not on their side. I hope you have abetter day tomorrow, 2bear.
  • Twobear... Bureauc... 2009/04/25 13:18:40 (edited)
    Twobears Shunke Wakan
    +2
    Funny how you guys always try your damndest to accuse others of your very own modus operandi, that's how you folks operate Pixiepoo, socalled liberals don't have time for that kind of foolishness, we won remember ??? and you guys just lost yet another seat, do you wonder why ??? we simply call it as we see it, right along with the rest of the civilized World, how doe's it feel to be a bottomfeeder ???

remember guys lost seat simply rest civilized world feel bottomfeeder

EVEN THE NAME FITS (FLOUNDER)
  • Bureauc... Twobear... 2009/04/26 00:08:48
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    Still name calling? As you pointed out, you are the winners, sore winner. I've heard of sore losers but sore winners?
  • Twobear... Bureauc... 2009/04/26 00:18:49
    Twobears Shunke Wakan
    +1
    sore winner ??? you guys are just encourageable, you can't stop yourselves can you ??? if it isn't available just make it up, right ???
  • BornThi... Bureauc... 2009/08/06 16:47:36
    BornThinking
    just read Tweetz's above comments a conservative calling liberal minded men pansy asses oh yeah fine example of a true conservative~ugh~ no group is free of name calling as Tweetz proves
  • BornThi... Bureauc... 2009/08/06 16:42:33
    BornThinking
    Duh Bill and Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and ~Need I say Rush Limbaugh?? you righties sure do make me Laaaughhh LOL
  • BornThi... Bureauc... 2009/09/30 22:07:29
    BornThinking
    uh KKK anyone???

2014/11/26 17:32:12