Who thinks that the American people should take back the Government by force?

triggerman_1 2009/02/10 04:01:47
I will help take America back from Political Theives!
I understand I just don't care that much.
I hope that the American people will fight back.
The United States Governement is being to taken over by greedy people, Obama included who are breaking our America apart. They are starting by making America Broke, taking everything you have including your home, your welfare and the welfare of your family, your job. They want to break you and then litttle by little give you a little bit back. This government wants you to think they are the savior. They are really not, they are crooks who are taking all you have including your retirement so that all Americans will be totally dependent on the governement. They are Socialist and they are after you and everything you have saved and worked for all your life.
You need to get very concerned and Take America Back!
How can I Help?

• ubiquitous_tergiversation 2009/02/10 04:17:28
    ubiquitous_tergiversation
    +2
    Yeah that's what we need, a bunch of far-right wackos violently overthrowing the government in the name of Jesus. What could possibly go wrong?

• R.B._Trary 2009/03/16 23:11:22 (edited)
    R.B._Trary
    I hope that the American people fight back, in an appropriate way. Civil disobedience, tax revolts, and voting the thieves out of office is preferable to an armed revolt that will further destabilize the country and the world’s economies.

Let’s face it, Obama didn’t take the government by force, but he needs our taxes to run it! What if the 47% of the people who DID NOT vote for Obama refused to pay their taxes this 4/15/09? Would they have enough officials to enforce the laws? NO WAY!!! The GOVERNMENT would be FORCED to deal with its PEOPLE!

Don’t you think they’d give us a “deal” and offer “amnesty”, just like they do for illegal aliens now? OF COURSE THEY WILL!!! If they can’t deal with 12 million illegal aliens, how are they going to deal with about 145 MILLION people who protest by delaying all tax payments?

Think about it. No violence necessary to bring the government to its knees. Now THAT is CHANGE we can LIVE WITH!
    people protest delaying tax payments violence government knees change live
  • Zimbabwe 2009/03/15 16:25:55
    Zimbabwe
    +1
    The time to worry is when a democratically elected goverment gets overthrown. Do you want to live in a Dictatorship? Politics is and always as been full of corruption and this would not change, even if The Brady Bunch were running the country. My Two pen'th
  • Taurus 2009/02/10 05:46:32
    Taurus
    THATS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN.AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING SICK OF IT
    ubiquitous_tergiversation
    +2
  • trigger... ubiquit... 2009/02/10 04:26:37 (edited)
    triggerman_1
    +1
    Hey beebabeeba:
    You surely missed the point. No one mentioned religion or Jesus. If your are so far in the left that you cannot see reality and you are reading things that are not there then you have a problem not the "far right". hey beebabeeba missed mentioned religion jesus reality reading
  • ubiquit... trigger... 2009/02/10 04:36:00 (edited)
    ubiquitous_tergiversation
    +2
    I have noticed a strong connection between Christian fundamentalism and right-wing politics, would you deny such a connection exists? I know not all Republican gun nuts are obsessed with putting Jesus "back" in government and schools, but a very large percentage of them are.
  • Taurus ubiquit... 2009/02/10 05:50:27
    Taurus
    YOUR ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO PROBABLY THINKS ABORTION IS OK GAY IS OK POT IS OK. ITS NOT WHEN YOU COME RIGHT DOWN TO IT.WE WOULD BE A BETTER SOCIETY IF PEOPLE STOPPED THINKING EVERYTHING IS OK YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE THOSE 3 THINGS CAUSE.
  • ubiquit... Taurus 2009/02/10 05:57:55
    ubiquitous_tergiversation
    +1
    Geez, turn off the caps! Do I know how much damage those three things have caused? Are you joking?

Homosexuality has caused no damage whatsoever, pot is less harmful than Tylenol and abortion could be argued to be harmful for fetuses but it is ultimately beneficial to society in helping with overpopulation and preventing the birth of more unwanted and foster children who are more likely to become criminals.
  • Taurus ubiquit... 2009/02/10 06:06:48 (edited)
    Taurus
    +1
    YEAH OK HITLER WHERE DID YOOU GET YOUR INFO
  • ubiquit... Taurus 2009/02/10 06:24:04
  • *SmileS* =) 2009/02/10 04:05:35
    *SmileS* =)
    +1
    no wars we don't need them and think a minute we take over government would we not screw this nation more

2014/11/29 01:29:39