Who still thinks our "LIBERTY" isn't the "Most Important " issue this election???

DDogbreath 2012/07/29 00:48:30
I'm not concerned, I trust our government.
Thanks for reminding ALL of us the importance of our liberty
We have the patriot act, the NDAA is firmly "LAW" and soon 30,000 drone aircraft will soon fill our sky's over this once "free country".

If that isn't enough to concern you check out this video.

Still think our "liberty" stolen from us isn't the most important issue of 2012? Just ask over HALF A MILLION brave sould that paid the ultimate price securing it for us.

stolen important issue 2012 brave sould paid ultimate price securing

• Delete 2012/08/01 22:58:49
  • senvestoj 2012/08/01 19:27:58
    senvestoj
    +1
    It is ALL about liberty. I am Libertarian because we want both economic and social liberty for all.
  • endthefed.soundmoney 2012/07/29 21:21:18
    endthefed.soundmoney
    +3
    If things go the way a few idiots dictate, yes I am talking about Obamney as well as Obama

We will end up with NO more personal Liberties!!

No ONE BUT RON PAUL!!
  • Risk 2012/07/29 15:03:54
    Risk
    +4
    When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    Thomas Jefferson
  • DDogbreath Risk 2012/07/29 15:21:05
    DDogbreath
    +3
    They chip away at our liberty a little bit at a time. I was in disbelief when George W slammed us with the not so patriotic "Patriot Act".

Obama has continued this theft of freedom, and has taken more away from us than Bush.

When are the sheeple going to wake up and say enough is enough?

Will it be too late?
  • Risk DDogbreath 2012/07/29 15:26:32
    Risk
    +1
    Will they wake up ? I believe they will but it could take a military dictatorship to put it back on the right path. A military takeover may sound far fetched to many but stranger things have happened !
  • endthef... DDogbreath 2012/07/29 21:23:57
    endthefed.soundmoney
    +2
    I will never understand why so many think Obamney and Obama are different. The ONLY ONE who will stand for the PEOPLE is Ron Paul!
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2012/07/29 14:44:48
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    +4
    you don't have to remind me, I am very aware as others SHOULD be! Especially in this upcoming election!! If one of these 2 puppets get in, its time to give our lives to the cause like our founding fathers, and there militia to TAKE this country back!!!
    +2
    tHIS IS TRUE, BUT THE TRIGGER HAS ALREADY BEEN PULLED. tHE oBAMA ADMINISTRATION WILL HAVE 3 MONTHS TO COMPLETE THEIR TAKEOVER BETWEEN THE ELECTION AND THE TAKE OFFICE DAY.
  • U-Dog 2012/07/29 13:46:52
    U-Dog
    +4
    Robamaney and the semi-feudal, top down, crony-cap elite finding the sheople more shiny bobbles and carrots to chase will not fix our country and prison work doesn't really make anyone any freer; but, try getting that point across to the average savage idiot today- left or right.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

gilded cage
  • dubbie 2012/07/29 13:27:55 (edited)
    dubbie
    +1
    The Govt. may succeed in taking the change from my pockets But will never succeed in taking my liberty from my soul
  • DDogbreath dubbie 2012/07/29 13:33:29
    DDogbreath
    +3
    They are not taking it from your soul, that can not be done to normal people.
    But they are taking it from you as a person.
  • dubbie DDogbreath 2012/07/29 14:54:24
    dubbie
    +1
    That's the reason we must stop it in its tracks by eliminating liberalism
  • DDogbreath dubbie 2012/07/29 15:33:43
    DDogbreath
    +2
    Then why nominate a liberal candidate that is worse than John McCain?

Romney is pro patriot act, and NDAA my guess is he likes the drone aircraft idea too. He just hasn't had the "balls" to say anything about it.

There is still time to vet that shill before it is too late. He will never beat Obama.
  • firebird 2012/07/29 12:50:55
    firebird
    +3
    LIBERTY is the most important of all... If we lost it- it would take another revolution to regain it.....
  • DDogbreath firebird 2012/07/29 13:34:41
    DDogbreath
    +3
    We have lost it. One small piece at a time. How many will you let them take?
  • irish 2012/07/29 12:46:04
    irish
  • apachehellfire65 2012/07/29 11:57:36
    apachehellfire65
    +4
    the only one's who do not think so is the one's who have already or are willing to trade their liberty's in exchange for government handouts!
  • DDogbreath apacheh... 2012/07/29 12:37:15
    DDogbreath
    +2
    Great Avatar! Johnny Cash doing "My 2012 Election theme song"!

• NumptyNuts 2012/07/29 09:43:51
    NumptyNuts
    +4
    I live in Ireland so I don't have a right to vote on US issues but I am a champion of liberty. Our rights are being eroded and our government are squandering our hard earned money through excessive taxation. The rich are ok and they are at liberty to avoid tax but the poor peeps who PAYE (pay as you earn) have no choice but get fleeced. It's shameful.
  • DDogbreath NumptyNuts 2012/07/29 12:40:06
    DDogbreath
    Do you have anything to say to Americans about video surveillance?

Do you feel safer with "eyes watching you constantly"?
  • jackola... DDogbreath 2012/07/29 14:13:02
  • Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012 2012/07/29 09:32:41
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    +5
    If it becomes necessary... to "Water the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots" as we were long ago reminded. I'm confident the "1st Constitution Enforcement Battalion" could become activated, as well! And many of us are highly experienced, rusty, but skilled... and very well trained. That's the possible "Blowback" from engaging in so many foolish wars... plenty of veterans, to form with other volunteers... to form a "Militia" (Ooh rah!)
  • Windy 2012/07/29 09:08:38 (edited)
    Windy
    +5
    Not that I needed reminding, but I do know lots of people who absolutely need to be reminded aobut how important liberty is, to each of us and all of us together.
  • DDogbreath Windy 2012/07/29 12:41:54
    DDogbreath
    +3
    If we lose our liberty we have nothing.
  • Commander Pyle 2012/07/29 08:26:40
    Commander Pyle
    +1
    That's why I'm voting for Obamney 2012!

obamney
  • DDogbreath Command... 2012/07/29 12:44:08
    DDogbreath
    +1
    Which do you like best?

1) Patriot act
    2) NDAA
    3) Drone Aircraft
  • jackola... DDogbreath 2012/07/29 14:14:59
    dRONES CAN BE TAKEN OU BY A REALLY GOOD MARKSMAN AND A 30.30 OR A .30.06
  • D D 2012/07/29 06:41:10
    D D
    +5
    I can live with being poor but I HAVE to live free!
  • redhorse29 2012/07/29 05:10:19
    redhorse29
    +4
    As citizens LIBERTY is our responsibility and we are historically its only defender.
  • ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sher... 2012/07/29 05:09:32 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +7
    Opps, damn the screen jumped, I can trust this government about as far as I can spit..That not too far!!

ben franklin qoutes
  • DDogbreath ☆The Ro... 2012/07/29 05:14:06
    DDogbreath
    +2
    Damn it Rock... I was in shock at first! LOL
  • ☆The Ro... DDogbreath 2012/07/29 05:17:21
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    Yes I don't know why Sodahead will not make it where you can change your answer..Damn screen jumped and I hit the wrong answer!
  • DDogbreath ☆The Ro... 2012/07/29 05:26:44
    DDogbreath
    +2
    I heard that too much porn makes your screen jump around... LOL

perv
  • ☆The Ro... DDogbreath 2012/07/29 05:31:16
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    LOL, not this time! LMAO
  • stormy rae 2012/07/29 04:21:04
    stormy rae
    +2
    yea thats my most pressing issue for this political season
  • eyes wide open 2012/07/29 03:48:25
    eyes wide open
    obama that's who ..
    +2
    Ya missed something in that little news report. The Law Enforcement unit "dates back to World War II"

If you think that this is something that is new, you are sadly mistaken. The REX 84 FEMA program was an out growth of the WWII "internal security forces" as the "Law Enforcement unit" was refered to then. (Back then this unit was in charge of placing German and Japanese into interment camps during the war) Over the years the regulations that governed that "internal security forces" units were allowed to lapse. In Ronald Reagan's first term in office he placed Oliver North in charge of creating the REX84 program which was another "internal security forces" program funded under FEMA. Subsequent presidents (all of them) added or subtracted via Executive Orders the enhancement of the REX84 program. In May 2007 Bush II put the final touches on it by combining into just two EO's all of the various ones from the last 40 years. Once that was done all it took was for Congress to turn the EO's into Laws. You ended up with the Patroit Act and NDAA under Bush II administration as the architechs of both. The Patroit Act passed under BushII as a result of 9/11 and the NDAA passed under Obama as a pass down from Bush II which encompased all those things in the EO's that the Patroit Act did ...

If you think that this is something that is new, you are sadly mistaken. The REX 84 FEMA program was an out growth of the WWII "internal security forces" as the "Law Enforcement unit" was refered to then. (Back then this unit was in charge of placing German and Japanese into interment camps during the war) Over the years the regulations that governed that "internal security forces" units were allowed to lapse. In Ronald Reagan's first term in office he placed Oliver North in charge of creating the REX84 program which was another "internal security forces" program funded under FEMA. Subsequent presidents (all of them) added or subtracted via Executive Orders the enhancement of the REX84 program. In May 2007 Bush II put the final touches on it by combining into just two EO's all of the various ones from the last 40 years. Once that was done all it took was for Congress to turn the EO's into Laws. You ended up with the Patroit Act and NDAA under Bush II administration as the architechs of both. The Patroit Act passed under BushII as a result of 9/11 and the NDAA passed under Obama as a pass down from Bush II which encompased all those things in the EO's that the Patroit Act did not cover.

I suggest you check out just how much is really in the EO's of both and then you'll have to decide, do I dig a hole now or wait until they come for me.

http://www.mindfully.org/Refo...

The term used in the link "Concentration camps" is a little harsh since all of the language in the laws call them "relocation camps"

Remember the little poem about Freedoms and Liberty

When they came.

First they came for the communists,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
    and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Most in Government call this protection of our freedoms. Many call it restrictions. I call it what it is and what our government under the Republicans, religious right and industrialists/capitalists will turn it into.

It is called FASCISM.

Remember too, the short one sentence statement attributed to Sinclair Lewis, back in the 1930's

WHEN Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag of patroitism and carrying a cross.

Beware all of the coming of Fascism.
  • BlytheS... sjalan 2012/07/29 05:24:54
  • DDogbreath sjalan 2012/07/29 05:31:41
    DDogbreath
    +4
    I agree thst Bush and Obama acted like tyrants with their actions, the whole point is we are being stripped of our "liberty" and now spied on electronically and from above. Feel any safer?

2014/08/01 01:52:34