Who should receive Obama's next handout?

tncdel 2012/08/20 20:26:00
Related Topics: Obama, US, 2012

• Jeff Smith 2012/08/21 04:00:17
    Tell us who and why.
    Jeff Smith
    Me
  • Gordon 2012/08/20 22:30:16
    Tell us who and why.
    Gordon
    +1
    His mortician. But, he should use his own money.
  • frank 2012/08/20 21:07:27
    Tell us who and why.
    frank
    +2
    The American people because he has been taking from them for three and a half years
  • KilrQueen 2012/08/20 20:36:31
    No one [tell us why not].
    KilrQueen
    +1
    We need to go back to the days of "when a business failed, then it failed" no government bailouts. You either make it or you don't. As for individuals, everyone needs to get off their collective asses and work for a living. Earn what you want, don't expect someone to just give it to you. This is what is wrong with this world today. Look at Greece, they are broke and the people are rioting just because the government can no longer afford to take care of them. None of them are thinking "OH HELL, what I can do to help my country get back on it's feet", no, they are all worried about themselves and not the whole which is what the democratic government preaches. DEPEND ON ME, I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU (until I run out of money, then you are screwed) of course they don't tell you that last part. We were called "UNITED STATES" for a reason. So stop all the poor me crap and get off your ass and do something about it. Stop expecting others to do it for you...you'll never succeed in life in that manner. Take pride in yourself and your country!!
  • Rust 2012/08/20 20:33:57
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/08/20 20:29:37
    Tell us who and why.
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
    None of us. Stop the handout and stop the debt.

2014/08/22 21:42:38