Who Remembers the President George Bush's Terror Alert Color Code System

Sinpac 2012/03/28 20:06:06
As long as George Bush is in the White House.
We are at Code: YELLOW

If George Bush goes outside the White House.
We are at Code: ORANGE

If George Bush leaves the grounds of the White House.
We are at Code: RED

If George Bush goes on Vacation.
We evacuate the country.

When George Bush leaves office.
We go back to Code: Red, White, and Blue.
US flag gif

• ProudProgressive 2012/03/28 22:34:44
    ProudProgressive
    +4
    As Tom Ridge, Bush's own Secretary of Homeland Security, confirmed, that stupid chart rarely had anything to do with national security. The Bush Administration used it to fearmonger and manipulate public opinion to try to influence elections by creating the false impression that Bush was keeping the nation safe. Now that we have a President who actually HAS kept this nation safe, he doesn't need a stupid chart to show it.

By the way, why does your flag have only 48 states? Have we thrown out Texas and Alaska already?

• Avenged7 2012/03/29 23:33:40
    Avenged7
    +1
    I always thought it was funny, that during the 2004 presidential election they always ran up the code red when Kerry had a speech or when he was nominated during the Democratic convention. The corporate media never seem to catch on to this little Karl Rove trick.
  • betz 2012/03/29 09:26:26
    betz
    What colors do we go to when this prez is defeated? I'll have to give that some thought. I guess the color won't be important as I'll be carrying a flag with this symbol on it.
    happy face flag
  • Nick Name 2012/03/29 08:57:28
    Nick Name
    What the color code system really meant -
    Someone in the White House watched too much Star Trek.

Code Red   Star Trek
  • Q 2012/03/28 22:50:59
    Q
    +3
    I truly believe that the Bush administration abused the public's trust by elevating it to orange for political gain leading up to the 2004 election. It seemed that whenever his poll numbers were down it went up for no apparent reason? I know many won't agree with this but there it is.
  • Sinpac Q 2012/03/28 23:25:21
    Sinpac
    +3
    I agree I lived it!~
  • ProudProgressive 2012/03/28 22:34:44
    ProudProgressive
    +4

• Q ProudPr... 2012/03/28 22:52:38
    Q
    +1
    Whoops, I guess I should start reading others comments before posting my own, my bad.
  • ProudPr... Q 2012/03/28 22:58:19 (edited)
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    No bad that I can see. There's no limit on how many times we can state simple reality.

[PS - I usually try to answer questions BEFORE I read other comments so I won't be influenced or try to "go with the flow" rather than just stating my own opinion.]
  • sockpuppet 2012/03/28 21:27:45
    sockpuppet
    Never thought I'd see the day that I missed having Bush in office...
    "Hoping" for "Change" here, this year. :O)
  • ProudPr... sockpuppet 2012/03/28 22:44:20
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    You prefer a Great Depression, double digit unemployment, no American auto industry, endless wars based on lies, the deprivation of your Constitutional rights and a hole in the ground where this used to be?

world trade center
  • sockpuppet ProudPr... 2012/03/28 23:34:18
    sockpuppet
    Apparently, you and I are in different situations so our needs are different. Obama's been really hard on me.
  • Sinpac sockpuppet 2012/03/28 23:35:52
    Sinpac
    Hard in what way Sock?
  • sockpuppet Sinpac 2012/03/29 23:12:37 (edited)
    sockpuppet
    He could have closed down operations in Iraq a LOT sooner, as he promised. He could have brought our troops home from Afghanistan easily by now, instead of upping the ante by 35,000. We've lost thousands of service members since he's been in office, 4 of which were very good friends of mine.

I know he didn't start these actions, but he's holding out on at least one of them as a political point, and I find this unforgivable.

He raised my taxes and his pals in the Fed dropped the interest rates to 0%... and this is my income. His economics policies punish those of us who save and invest safely, and reward those who overextend and gamble in the markets.

His "green" aspirations are poorly conceived and certain to be shoved through like his healthcare initiative, our involvement in Libya, and the rest of his legislation. It'll all be expensive, and our industries won't respond favorably. We'll have another huge bailout to finance, just to get things back to normal again. More taxes... a second-term certainty.

His healthcare plan is a nightmare, and will create huge problems for people like me who pay plenty for decent coverage already. It's like he's bent on closing down the insurance companies without a care for the rest of us.

Those are my major complaints... ...

Those are my major complaints... I just don't think we could survive another term of this, as there are many in the same boat as I am, and we're the ones paying the bills for his ill-timed spending sprees.
  • Pat 2012/03/28 21:23:18
    +2
    Love it!
  • BIG BAD JOHN R. 2012/03/28 21:10:24
    BIG BAD JOHN R.
    +2
    LOVE IT! THANK YOU
  • The Electrician 2012/03/28 20:57:21
    The Electrician
    +3
    Most intelligent people would rather forget George Bush and anything to do with him. He totally Phucked this country.
  • antiteaparty 2012/03/28 20:50:41
    antiteaparty
    +3
    Yes one of 2 Bush programs that worked... Do Not Call List was the other... God I love sarcasm...
  • Sinpac antitea... 2012/03/28 20:53:52
    Sinpac
    +2
    Yes the call list was good.
    the run out and buy duct tape and plastic for your windows and doors bad!
  • antitea... Sinpac 2012/03/28 20:58:53
    antiteaparty
    +2
    Duct Tape wasn't good? {shifts eyes}
  • DiViews... Sinpac 2012/03/28 21:04:05
    DiViews2014
    +3
    Duct tape was PRICELESS!!! And there were idiots who actually did it... LOL
  • ProudPr... DiViews... 2012/03/28 22:42:40
    ProudProgressive
    +4
    Duct Tape is the Salvation of Humanity!!!

duct tape rules
  • ProudPr... antitea... 2012/03/28 22:41:00
    ProudProgressive
    +2
    As much as the Do Not Call List actually was one of the few positive things that happened under the Bush Administration, don't forget that he left a gaping loophole as the law makes an exception for politial calls. That means the Koch Brothers can bombard us endlessly with propaganda and there's nothing we can do about it (other than just not answer the phone).
  • antitea... ProudPr... 2012/03/28 22:44:58
    antiteaparty
    +2
    Yeah as I said I was being sarcastic...
  • Contarded Guru Chickenhawk 2012/03/28 20:24:39

2014/04/18 15:45:05