Who loves America: Obama or Romney?

CFlyJuice 2012/06/15 07:06:03
Obama loves America more.
Romney loves America more.
Who loves America: Obama or Romney?
I have registered with BOTH campaigns to be on their email lists. As most of you know, yesterday was "Flag Day". I will post both emails the campaigns sent out to commemorate the day dedicated to "Old Glory".
Here is Mitt Romney's email:
================
Subject: Our Flag
Mitt
emails campaigns commemorate dedicated glory mitt romneys email subject flag

Dear Friend,

It's been just over a
year since we kicked off this campaign. This journey has afforded my
family and me the opportunity to visit voters all across the country.

And
no matter where I am on the map, I'm always struck by how many
supporters bring their own American flags to our events. To each of them
-- and each of us -- that flag represents the principles that made
America the hope of the Earth.

This campaign is about restoring
those principles and the promise of our great country. Watch this video
that captures our journey in our fight for a better America.

Today, as we celebrate Flag Day, we are reminded that this is truly a great land of great people who have
made great sacrifices. We are blessed to fly our Stars and Stripes.

What does the American flag mean to you? Share your thoughts here.

Happy Flag Day.

Mitt Romney
===================
And here is President Obama's Flag Day email:
==================

==================
That's right. Obama was too busy collecting check from the 1%rs to commemorate Flag Day: Flag Day is celebrated on June 14. It commemorates the adoption of the flag of the United States, which happened that day by resolution of the Second Continental Congress in 1777.

NO EMAIL FROM OBAMA ON FLAG DAY.

But don't let that influence your vote.... I mean just because he was too busy rubbing shoulders with BIG Celebrity donors doesn't mean he loves them (and their $) more than he loves America.

• drdos1943 2012/06/29 01:37:27
    drdos1943
    Obama may love this country, but he sure is doing a good job of destroying it. As far as Romney goes, we cannot be sure, but he certainly has accomplished more in behalf of this country than Obama ever has.
  • burningsnowman 2012/06/25 06:02:56
    burningsnowman
    They both hate america.
  • texasred 2012/06/24 21:39:28
    Romney loves America more.
    texasred
    +1
    Well, to me, that's a no brainer. The fact that Obama hates America makes it that much easier to see how much Romney loves America.
  • Barbara Hasler 2012/06/24 06:35:33
    Romney loves America more.
    Barbara Hasler
    +2
    There can be no argument. Romney not only looks presidential but loves our country and wants to restore it to the admired and appreciated republic it once was. Balmy has tried to demean our nation since he first went to Egypt on his apology tour and apologized for America. Too bad we didn't get equal time so someone could have apologized for him.
  • Jesse 2012/06/22 13:43:20
    Romney loves America more.
    Jesse
    +2
    Does this even need explaining?
    His whole ideology is to destroy America, and transform it into a Socialist Utopia. North Korea and Cuba are fine examples of the direction obummer wants to lead this country.
  • JesusIsMyGod 2012/06/21 03:47:40
    Romney loves America more.
    JesusIsMyGod
    I picked the wrong answer. Neither one of them love America.
  • Adam 2012/06/18 20:47:55
  • CFlyJuice Adam 2012/06/19 00:07:41
    CFlyJuice
    +2
    It's pretty pathetic that you are so drunk on kool-aid that you don't bother to look at reality.

I posted the Flag Day comparison as just a small example of the difference of the 2 men.

It's obvious to anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass (that excludes you) that Obama, throughout his life, has held America in contempt... Which is exemplified by absolutely no recognition of the Flag of the US.

The first, and easiest example, is the Rev. Wright and his "9/11" & "God Damn America" sermons. Obama was baptized by Wright in 1988. He was married by Wright and stayed in his church until politically inconvenient and left in 2008. You may be a sucker and believe the preposterous lie that 0bama never heard not even one controversial sermon by Wright in 20 years in the pews, but people with half a brain (that excludes you again) aren't that gullible.

Let's just say that in the racist rant where Wright said "America's chickens are coming home to roost", 0bama wasn't there. Highly unlikely since it was right after 9/11 and a lot of people went to church during that difficult period so it's seems more than plausible that Obama was there. But for useful idiots like you, let's say he wasn't. Being that Obama was such a deft and cunning politician in the heart of the Chicago pol...

Let's just say that in the racist rant where Wright said "America's chickens are coming home to roost", 0bama wasn't there. Highly unlikely since it was right after 9/11 and a lot of people went to church during that difficult period so it's seems more than plausible that Obama was there. But for useful idiots like you, let's say he wasn't. Being that Obama was such a deft and cunning politician in the heart of the Chicago political machine, you can't tell me he wasn't alerted by Jarrett or one of their cronies that Wright blamed 9/11 on America calling her a terrorist? It's obvious he agreed with Wright by his silence and the fact that he stayed in the church.

When Write yelled "God damn America", let's assume again that O wasn't there. For being a member of a church for 20 tears and having its Rev. as his spiritual advisor, it seems O was never there (BS). With the GDAmerica rant, O was less than a year away from giving the keynote at the DNC and I'm sure had enough people watching his back at the time that we was told what Wright said but O didn't care and probably agreed. Trinity practiced black liberation theology (BLT) and Obama subscribed to that. BLT is inherently racist and anti-American.

You are such a rube that when Obama told the world, "We are 3 days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America", you couldn't figure out the meaning of that statement. Someone who loves America, as you say, wouldn't want to fundamentally change it.

Throw in the fact that Obama was so repulsed by the American flag pin he refused to wear it for almost a year until it was becoming a political liability during the campaign. Take a look at the photo in Iowa during the campaign when Obama gave the Flag a "crotch salute" and you see a pattern only the truly delusional can't see (that includes your dumb ass).

And last but not least, you have to be judged by your closest associates. There is no closer associate than your spouse. Since it took Michelle until 2008 to be proud of America, what does that say about the Obama family?
  • Adam CFlyJuice 2012/06/19 00:10:02
    Adam
    I'M ANGRY AND I HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION, WHATEVER SHALL I DO?!?!
  • CFlyJuice Adam 2012/06/19 04:50:53
    CFlyJuice
    +1
    Do something you never have done before...

Educate yourself.
  • CFlyJuice CFlyJuice 2012/06/19 11:25:12
    CFlyJuice
    +1
    TRR: Michelle Obama: “All This Just For a Flag”

The internet was buzzing this week with video of First Lady Michelle Obama apparently showing extreme disrespect to the American flag at a ceremony in honor of the victims of the September 11, 2001 terror attacks.

http://www.washingtontimes.co...
  • Adam CFlyJuice 2012/06/20 00:53:07
    Adam
    I INSIST I'M RIGHT BY VIRTUE OF ME BEING ME, AND WILL INSULT ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME! LOOK AT ME INTERNET, I'M SUPER SMART. FOR SERIOUS!
  • CFlyJuice Adam 2012/06/20 16:58:36
  • Adam CFlyJuice 2012/06/21 02:06:44
    Adam
    AND KNOW I WILL FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF THROUGH CATTY DISMISSAL! SELF ESTEEM IS SO EASY!
  • CFlyJuice Adam 2012/06/21 16:20:43
  • Adam CFlyJuice 2012/06/22 03:24:40
    Adam
    PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE PHOTOSHOP IMAGES ARE THE HEIGHT OF DISCOURSE! why are obama s critics newsweek
  • ray Adam 2012/06/25 05:49:44
  • Adam ray 2012/06/25 14:55:26
    Adam
    THIS IS THE PART OF THE THREAD WHERE WE DROP ALL ILLUSIONS OF EVEN SORT OF DISCUSSING REALITY, AND JUST POST PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE IMAGE MEMES IN THE HOPES THAT THE HUMOROUS IMAGES WILL DISGUISE THE FACT THAT WE ARE NOT BEING CIVIL!
  • ray Adam 2012/06/25 15:28:22
    ray
    +1
    Obama hates America yet you can't see that. This is reality.
  • CFlyJuice ray 2012/06/25 16:08:55
    CFlyJuice
    +1
    Sometimes the obvious is not attainable for the truly delusional who have O.D'd on Kool-Aid.
  • Adam ray 2012/06/26 00:23:24
    Adam
    IF MY OPINION IS INSISTENT ENOUGH, IT MUST BE RIGHT! ALSO, IF I DISAGREE WITH A PERSON, THEY MUST NOT ONLY BE WRONG, BUT ALSO EVIL. FACT.
  • ray Adam 2012/06/26 00:25:22
    ray
    If you disagree with me, then you're an idiot. FACT.
  • Adam ray 2012/06/27 01:39:04
    Adam
    ...damn, I can't even MOCK that statement its so asanine. Well played, internet hero.
  • CFlyJuice Adam 2012/06/25 16:07:35
    CFlyJuice
    Obama has shown disdain for this country as well as her most steadfast allies... England and Israel.

This is obvious to most who have a minimum of intelligence and don;t take the LeftWingNut BS talking points for gospel.

Pictures from people who know better are ways to ridicule your moronic apologizing for an interloper with obvious animosity towards most aspects of this country and her history.

I repeat... again: A President who loved America would not want to "fundamentally transform" the country.
  • Adam CFlyJuice 2012/06/26 00:32:39
  • CFlyJuice Adam 2012/06/26 16:42:10
    CFlyJuice
    Nice speech but the fact of the matter is, I exposed your hollow arguments and blasted your ludicrous opinions out of the water.

You then started blabbering about:

"I'M ANGRY AND I HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION..."

So what you THINK is a civil debate is something you have created in your mind while you continue your mental masturbations about things you know NOTHING about.

Sad.
  • Adam CFlyJuice 2012/06/27 01:39:34
    Adam
    IF I GET THE LAST WORD IN, THAT MEANS I'M RIGHT!
  • CFlyJuice Adam 2012/06/27 06:33:26
  • irish 2012/06/18 12:12:56
    irish
    +2
    NEITHER! obama is a wannabe dictator and romney wants to add prestige to his filthy wealthy self image.
    both job destroyers and both war mongerers. say no obama   romney  funnies say no obama   romney  funnies  no obama
  • rocat 2012/06/18 03:43:59
    rocat
    +1
    these the only 2 choices???

how about some variety for a change???

this election...
    could well be called...
    the clone wars-
  • Undecided
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +2
    Well I question both of their loyality I mean many Conservatives don't know Romney went to a Bilderberg meeting..Both are part of the New World Order so I not fond of either of them!!
  • Adrint 2012/06/17 22:31:02
    Adrint
    +1
    They are both frauds. Do not vote for Obomney!
  • Pearlie... Adrint 2012/06/18 02:42:33
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +5
    Vote Oblamemo out......He is a fraud. America needs Romney..
    Vote for Romney for a better America
  • Adrint Pearlie... 2012/06/18 03:49:41
    Adrint
    +1
    Romney is a just as much a fake as Obama. If you want a real president, look 3rd party.
  • Pearlie... Adrint 2012/06/20 21:21:40
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +5
    YOU keep looking. I am looking in the right direction for our country.
    Romney for President.

Vote for Romney for a better America
  • Adrint Pearlie... 2012/06/21 01:57:36
    Adrint
    I can promise you, that by voting for this man, you are in no way changing the terrorist organization known as the US government. The foreign policy will be the same. The economy will continue to plummet. Your rights continuing to be stripped away. How long before people realize that the American dream is going to remain a dream until you stop voting in corruption?
    http://www.rollingstone.com/p...

See: Bradley Manning, Julian Assange.
  • Pearlie... Adrint 2012/06/21 02:57:48
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +6
    You are dead wrong.Obama is the worse. He is protecting Holder.
    Both are so corrupt. Open your eyes. Get rid of the kool aid.
  • CFlyJuice Pearlie... 2012/06/21 16:22:07
    CFlyJuice
    +2
    Someone who links to RollingStonED is just sad and without a clue.
  • Adrint CFlyJuice 2012/06/22 01:09:47
    Adrint
    >Implying that is the only place reporting on people losing their rights.
    "They call it the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
  • Pearlie... CFlyJuice 2012/06/22 05:31:48
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +3
    I am not surprised. They can't handle the truth...LOL

2014/10/25 03:02:52