Who is your Environmental Wacko pick for the Super Bowl win?

Edmund Jenks 2013/02/03 01:00:45

Environmental Wacko NFL Super Bowl XLVII Pick

In the time honored tradition of Rush Limbaugh and his Friday show segment that features the picking of winners in the weekend's NFL games, here is a treatment of the Super Bowl environmental wacko pick for this weekend between the NFC San Francisco 49ers versus the AFC Baltimore Ravens.

The environmental wacko picking system first looks at the team mascot or name, not the athletic prowess of each team. The next item for judgement or parsing would be location and type of same category of mascot given a progressive or liberal perception of the nature of the mascot.

parsing location type category mascot progressive liberal perception nature mascot

This excerpted and edited from a Rush Limbaugh show transcript for Super Bowl 2009 -

The Environmentalist Wacko Pick Method Returns for the Super Bowl

Rush Limbaugh - January 30, 2009

"Okay, how can I combine the issues with my game picks, and ingeniously I
came up with the environmentalist wacko method which would look at the
games and the teams that were competing against one another that weekend
from the standpoint of the wacko animal rights movement, the environmental wackos, the entire left-fringe politically correct movement. How would they choose winners? So I'm going to use the environmentalist wacko method to pick the upcoming Super Bowl on Sunday afternoon.

Read More At Link>>

Right off the top, wild animals have to given a nod over any human being based mascot. So, in the case of this Sunday's Super Bowl, the Ravens (also an object of poetry) have to be given the go ahead as the pick for the 2012 champion over the 49ers (those evil, land disrupting, polluting, money grubbing, never to be unionized, gold miners) ... even though the team is based in one of the most progressive cities (represented by Nancy Pelosi - by God) in the United States.

Personally, I'm all for hard work and self improvement, so I pick the San Francisco 49ers (the line right now, 'Frisco' is favored by 3.5 points over the 'Marylanders' & the over/under on total points is 47.5) to take home the hardware, leaving the over-sized, scavenging, inedible (not a holiday meal) black birds flapping wounded on the field, quoting Edgar Allen Poe ... "Nevermore"!!

Teams: 49ers (home) vs. Ravens (away)

TV Schedule: CBS national broadcast

Announcers: Jim Nantz (play-by-play), Phil Simms (color)

Date: Feb. 3, 2013

Time: 6:30 p.m. ET / 3:30 p.m. PT

Location: The Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans

Weather: 72 degrees, controlled

Read More: http://www.politisite.com/2013/02/01/environmental...

• Edmund Jenks 2013/02/03 21:32:23
    49ers (those evil, land disrupting, polluting, money grubbing, never to be un...
    I can not believe that a respondent from Oklahoma checked an answer "Undecided" ... Come Onnnnnnnn, people!

Environmental Wacko
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2013/02/03 16:51:37
    Ravens (innocent beasts of nature struggling to survive as man encroaches upo...
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
  • Edmund ... Torchma... 2013/02/03 17:05:35
    These guys above are sportin' some jewelery.

Ravens Scavaging
    +1
    This is just plain funny - do not listen to this guy, just too busy for talk shows but this is funny, funny, funny.

These two are pretty evenly matched under athletic standards so I pick the 49s because I like their helmets better.
  • Edmund ... Jackie ... 2013/02/03 15:20:20
    +1
    Helmet display and design discernment happens to be one of the most important factors on which to place a team allegiance on any Super Bowl Sunday!

Football Helmet Design
  • Jackie ... Edmund ... 2013/02/03 18:56:26
    LOL Thank you

2014/09/21 02:03:42