Who Is More Trustworthy? Glenn Beck, Or Barack Obama?

☆WILLIAM☆ 2009/12/02 23:29:14
Glenn Beck!!!
Barack Obama!!!

• GaryP.Steeley 2010/05/17 01:17:50
    Glenn Beck!!!
    GaryP.Steeley
    +3
    Glenn is the man! He knows and cares about the real issues of our Country.
    Lets see, just where is that Birth Cert from again?
  • letitsnow1 2010/02/18 22:18:16
    Glenn Beck!!!
    letitsnow1
    +1
    obama, trustworthy, are you kiding me! he is the biggest liar and conman there is!
  • Mr. Shinola 2010/01/24 22:37:25
    Glenn Beck!!!
    Mr. Shinola
    +1
    Keeping mental illness and personality disorders (Narcissistic, etc.) out of the white house

In light of the behaviors exhibited by our current leadership in Washington to include both sides of the political spectrum, it is imperative that we as a citizenry require all applicants intended to be of service to our country, to provide the necessary information that will qualify them for the job. If that criteria needs to be written, then we need to make it happen. This will keep Congress from having the wool pulled over their eyes again, or make them guilty of conspiring to cover up, like they currently have done.

Secondly, that all political candidates for the offices of the Senate and House of Representatives, their respective leadership positions, Speaker of the House, Senate Majority Leader, etc., on up to the Vice President and President, be psychologically vetted before they can hold the office for which they are running. Mr. Shinola
  • super1samuel 2009/12/16 08:35:47
    super1samuel
    Lets be honest..neither..let the world go its way...
  • redxc90 2009/12/15 01:33:52
    Glenn Beck!!!
    redxc90
    Glenn Beck! No contest!
    Obama is the MOST CORRUPT politician in US history!!!
  • Jo 2009/12/13 04:35:36
    Glenn Beck!!!
    Jo
    Glenn Beck, definitely
  • driley 2009/12/12 23:26:28
    Glenn Beck!!!
    driley
    +1
    No question.
  • S 2009/12/12 16:18:18
    Barack Obama!!!
    S
    +1
    No contest! How can a morally, spiritually and intellectually bankrupt person like Beck be trustworthy?
  • redxc90 S 2009/12/15 01:35:23
    redxc90
    You must be talking about Obama, since he is the one who OWNS corruption!!!
  • T-Time1 2009/12/12 07:54:21
    Glenn Beck!!!
    T-Time1
    Totally!
  • Denny 2009/12/12 07:03:58
    Glenn Beck!!!
    Denny
    I guess I gotta go with Beck!! OB sure as hell isn't trying to prove the guy is lying Just getting his Commie buddy's to resign.
  • NOPOTUS "In God We Trust" 2009/12/12 06:30:13
    Glenn Beck!!!
    NOPOTUS  "In God We Trust"
    +1
    that was too easy lol
    Beck Rules

Visit Beckrules
  • Jordan 2009/12/12 05:11:41
    Barack Obama!!!
    Jordan
    +1
    Easy one!
  • motowndem 2009/12/09 16:42:40
    Barack Obama!!!
    motowndem
    +4
    You must be kidding! Beck is a joke.
  • herb motowndem 2009/12/09 17:53:01
    herb
    +5
    Beck openly admitted that if MSNBC paid him enough money, he'd work for them with their agenda. He's as trustworthy as the hooker telling you you're the best she's ever had.
  • motowndem herb 2009/12/09 22:50:11
    motowndem
    +2
    Ha! That is very funny. Kind of sad too, because his fans actually believe him, feeding the polarization of America. Not very patriotic.
  • NOPOTUS... motowndem 2009/12/12 06:31:49
    NOPOTUS  "In God We Trust"
    oh pls.The only one polarizing this country is Obama and the Obamazombies.
  • kmay herb 2009/12/11 17:25:25
    kmay
    do you have a link for that statement?
  • herb kmay 2009/12/11 18:19:33
    herb
    I cannot readily find my source link. I'll rescind the comment until it surfaces.
  • NOPOTUS... motowndem 2009/12/12 06:30:52
    NOPOTUS  "In God We Trust"
    really? Watch him on a regular basis do you? So what does he have wrong?
  • Pet Rock Whisperer 2009/12/07 21:18:35
    Barack Obama!!!
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    +13
    Never thought I'd pick a politician as more trustworthy. But in this case it's no contest. Glenn Beck is a sh** talker for hire who profits by promoting hate and division
  • truth Pet Roc... 2009/12/09 13:36:38
  • Pet Roc... truth 2009/12/09 14:43:53 (edited)
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    +10
    Of course not, he's a joke. His credibility and intellectual value is right up there with Scooby doo and the like.
  • truth Pet Roc... 2009/12/09 15:28:38 (edited)
  • Pet Roc... truth 2009/12/09 16:04:42
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    +11
    What do you know about logic? Zero, that's what you know. Did I say I never saw beck? Of course I didn't. Would I have to religiously watch him along with you and the rest of the drool bib crowd to know he's a joke? Of course not. If you had any comprehension skills of what you read. It would be clear I'm no fan of obama either. And just because you choose to swallow beck's load without question, doesn't mean he's at all honest. It just means you swallow. It also doesn't mean I'm a liberal because I don't.
    Your conclusions are ridiculous without any logical base. Liberalism isn't nearly as evil as you are cowardly and irrational. So run along like a good little pathetic hater and swallow beck's load some more and don't miss a drop! .
  • NOPOTUS... Pet Roc... 2009/12/12 06:36:08
    NOPOTUS  "In God We Trust"
    an argument based on attacking the person.Attack his positions.It's one thing to smear Beck.Fine.Feel free. But if he's got somethiing wrong then point it out.
  • 1019803 Pet Roc... 2009/12/10 01:11:30
    1019803
    +1
    DAMN YOUR EYES for slandering Scooby.
  • Pet Roc... 1019803 2009/12/10 02:19:52
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    +2
    Sorry, you're right, that really was uncalled for.
  • NOPOTUS... Pet Roc... 2009/12/12 06:34:55
    NOPOTUS  "In God We Trust"
    you don't watch him yet you can say all that.You must really be thinking there.
  • Pet Roc... NOPOTUS... 2009/12/12 16:21:40
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    No I don't watch him. There's a reason I don't, which I've already made clear. Don't be such an ankle biter. lol
  • Smitty Pet Roc... 2009/12/24 22:33:30
    Smitty
    So you've never watched his show, heard him on the radio or read 1 of his books but you can call him a "sh** talker for hire who profits by promoting hate and division" right, and that's logic? So let me guess where you got this view point from, MSNBC, CBS, ABC or maybe CNN right? I wonder what you would have called it when he talked bad about Bush, OK? Probably so. Your comment is as bad as obama's concerning the professor and the Policeman. He had no facts or knowledge about the case but passed judgement on the Police anyways. Beck backs up his statements with proof, something that is foreign to lefties I think. Those pesky facts and videos just don't fit in with your point of view now does it? All that matters is your feelings, your beliefs and your agenda right? It must really suck to be you. You know what they say about people who attack others for their opinion instead of debating the issue don't you? You have to resort to name calling because you have no valid argument to give, name calling is all you have left. Thanks for throwing in the towel.
  • Pet Roc... Smitty 2009/12/24 23:39:01 (edited)
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    Did I say I never watched his show? No I didn't.say that at all. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Your whole comment is based on your feelings and ridiculous assumptions. I got no more time for you. Sock this, bye bye!

Must suck to be you!
  • Digital... Pet Roc... 2009/12/09 17:56:39
    Digitalage03
    Frankly Obama is a liar, but in all honestly both left and right has their dark secrets, look at the video below, though it proves obama is a liar it also points out the bad in both the left and right and the real threat we are facing.
  • Pet Roc... Digital... 2009/12/09 18:03:37
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    Of course, he's a politician... As you can see, my choice wasn't exactly enthusiastic.
  • Digital... Pet Roc... 2009/12/09 18:23:31
    Digitalage03
    +1
    You know what they say about politics. politics
  • Pet Roc... Digital... 2009/12/09 22:35:57
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    NS! I should just avoid these polls! lol
  • Pet Roc... Digital... 2009/12/10 02:18:45
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    When I commented before, I didn't bother watching any of the vid. I'm certainly not going to waste nearly 2 hrs of my time to watch this crap. It's easy to take little clips and present them totally out of context to promote bullshit. That's exactly what I was referring to about beck and his nonsense. Sorry, but this video doesn't really prove anything. After about the first 3 minutes of it, it's credibility is done. That isn't defending Obama. It's just what the vid shows right out of the gate.

You do make a point I absolutely agree with. You said "but in all honestly both left and right has their dark secrets" It's our whole political system that is the problem. Bribery of our political figures by big business is so open and commonplace it doesn't seem to even raise an eyebrow. Elections aren't determined by who the better candidate is but rather who has the deepest political pockets and special interest bankrolls. Too many folks lose sight of that fact, like that frothing idiot I blocked. The guy has no common sense or logic. No point in even talking to irrational people like him. His pathetic rant in CAPS is proof I did the right thing by hitting the eject button on his dumb a** and shutting him down cold.

Though our opinions of the vid I'm sure are drastically different,...

Though our opinions of the vid I'm sure are drastically different, we do seem to likely agree on some political stuff. Now, I'm turning my attention to a young hottie that lunged at me and planted a big wet one me. lol Sorry, but she's just far more interesting than politics
  • Digital... Pet Roc... 2009/12/10 02:56:18
    Digitalage03
    actually you should see the video this video is on niether side, it just shows that obama as well as 99% of all politicians are liars with hidden agendas and the president is really not the one to blame for everything, he is just a puppet. More than most really.
  • Pet Roc... Digital... 2009/12/10 06:07:53
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    Perhaps I will, maybe.
  • NOPOTUS... Pet Roc... 2009/12/12 06:37:19
    NOPOTUS  "In God We Trust"
    "That's exactly what I was referring to about beck and his nonsense. "
    OK. Point out this nonsense.Convince me.

2014/08/01 14:12:02