Who is more racist, liberals or conservatives?

American Patriot Justice is Serv 2012/06/04 13:04:22
Liberals
Conservatives
Indecisive answer / I want to be fair so i can't pick one.
Please rave this post if you like it.

• Rusty Shackleford 2012/06/04 13:22:46 (edited)
    Liberals
    Rusty Shackleford
    +40
    When liberals look at a crowd of people, they see blacks, whites, Hispanics, Orientals, men, women, rich, poor, gay, straight, union workers, old, young etc.

When Conservatives look at a crowd of people, they just see people.

• Pearlie... Jeremiah 2012/06/08 06:45:57
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    The people memtioned by keeper. Yes....
  • Jeremiah Pearlie... 2012/06/08 15:04:24
    Jeremiah
    "Sharpton, Jackson, Wright, obama, waters, jackson lee, cleaver"

Every one of them is a lunatic and each is on drugs? Eldridge Cleaver too? When was the last time we heard his name mentioned? He is now a conservative Republican, and I don't think he is on drugs. Why is Jackson's name mentioned twice, or who is Jackson Lee? Do we really think Jeremiah Wright and Maxine Waters are druggies?

As I said, if any of this can be verified, you would have quite a scoop.
  • Jeremiah keeper 2012/06/07 15:18:05
    Jeremiah
    Cleaver? You mean Eldridge Cleaver? He has been a Republican for many years.

The others object to displays of overt racism. How is that racism?
  • keeper Jeremiah 2012/06/07 17:12:26
    keeper
    +1
    Why did they jump on the Martin case without even knowing what the background was of this 17 year old punk just because he was black?
  • Jeremiah keeper 2012/06/07 18:03:25
    Jeremiah
    This is my answer? Now Trayvon Martin is a punk? Remember, he was not the one with the arrest record.

An unarmed black teen was shot and killed by a man with a history of violent behavior, and the perpetrator was allowed to walk free with his gun, which was not impounded as evidence or analyzed properly by a crime lab. That in itself is enough information to arouse people's curiosity.
  • keeper Jeremiah 2012/06/07 18:49:19
    keeper
    +2
    Subject: Trayvon at 17

Don't know how much coverage this story has had in your area,
    but, if it has, here's a new look at it.

For those of us who thought we were well informed and weren't....
    it's quite the reality check.
    That old adage applies here. . .
    "there are two sides to every story" . . .
    we don't always get real truth from liberal media.
    One of my favorite rants...the liberal controlled media...television news...newspapers...magazines... all continue
    to show 12 year old Trayvon...NOT 17 year old Trayvon.
    They continue to show the 5 year old picture
    BECAUSE it helps to cement in your mind
    the little, cute, hoodie-wearing youngster who was
    stalked by a "monster".

In reality.."little Trayvon"...at the time of his death...
    stood almost 6'2" tall...weighed 175 muscular pounds...
    had numerous run ins with authorities (both at school and local police)...
    had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death for
    smacking a bus driver in the face,
    because the driver refused to let him ride for free.
    He was released because the driver was told not to press charges
    by the bus company and to continue on his route.
    When "little Trayvon" was suspended at school,
    it was not only because he tried to bring a little marijuana in with him...
    he was...

Subject: Trayvon at 17

it's quite the reality check.
    That old adage applies here. . .
    BECAUSE it helps to cement in your mind
    stalked by a "monster".

smacking a bus driver in the face,
    he was in possession of wedding rings and other jewelry,
    watches, etc, that he said he "found" along with a large screwdriver,
    while on the way to school that day.
    The jewelry was turned over to the Police by the school.
    I am not trying to say this was a good shooting...
    I am not trying to say this kid deserved to die...
    I am saying...
    the media in the USA is controlled by liberals who twist and distort what you see
    and hear in order for you to see things their way.
    Not a single paper has printed RECENT photos of this kid...
    because...
    it would not keep your interest in this case...
    Not a single paper will admit that this kid was a marijuana dealer...
    his friends on facebook all say he had the "best plants"...
    not a single paper will show you any of his recent photos
    where he shows off a mouthful of gold teeth....
    all of his tattoos...
    not a single paper will tell the news like it really is....
    and NOT how they want you to think it is.
  • Jeremiah keeper 2012/06/07 19:49:34
    Jeremiah
    Yes, I am aware Trayvon had grown into a man's body while still a juvenile. He was involved in minor scrapes as we all were at that age.

I take issue with most of your charges, which were made up by the RW blogs in order to make Trayvon look evil and Zimmerman look like some kind of savior.

Nothing of what you say––even the made-up parts––give a reason why Trayvon Martin deserved to die that night at the hands of a man with his trusty gun, who appeared to be spoiling for a fight, a man with a history of violent behavior.
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/08 10:24:30
    Marek
    +2
    Trayvon Martin has committed suicide by attacking an armed man. He figured that his physical superiority will prevail so he attacked Zimmerman who by that time no longer was following him.
  • Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/08 15:15:51
    Jeremiah
    Trayvon Martin was attempting to walk home from the store with his Skittles and tea, and he was followed, stalked and then accosted by a man who had been instructed to stop following him by the police dispatcher.

We don't know what was said between them when they met, but the end result was an unarmed teen being shot to death by a man who had a violent past and who could have avoided the confrontation by remaining in his vehicle as instructed.

Martin attacked Zimmerman? What did he do, look for the nearest motorist and drag the man out of his vehicle? You said Zimmerman was no longer following the boy. I suppose Trayvon could have run from him, but he chose to stand his ground and fight out of self defense.
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/08 18:12:15
    Marek
    +2
    That maybe but he decided to stop and beat up Zimmerman on the way. He could have walked away since Zimmerman lost the track of him yet he chose not to.
  • Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/08 19:10:56
    Jeremiah
    From all indications, Zimmerman left his vehicle and walked right up to Trayvon. This is according to the conversation between Trayvon and his girlfriend on her cell phone.

You make it sound as if Trayon encountered Zimmerman, who was simply walking along and minding his own business, then decided to pause long enough to beat him up, despite all evidence to the contrary.
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/09 02:18:24
    Marek
    +3
    No, I don't make it sound like that at all. Initially Zimmerman followed him, Martin noticed that he was being followed and called his girlfriend. No indication that Zimmerman was anywhere close to Martin in his face. Martin then eluded Zimmerman who decided to go back to his truck. Martin should have walked away then, instead he decided to beat up Zimmerman to teach him a lesson. He ended up getting a lesson which cost him his life.
  • Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/09 06:33:07
    Jeremiah
    Amazing how you seem to know so much that no one else knows about the case. Have you offered your expert testimony?
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/10 14:25:39
    Marek
    +1
    Sarcasm as a last resort?
    I know what has been reported by media.
  • Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/10 19:15:33
    Jeremiah
    It is not a last resort. I have plenty of ammunition, but you seem to have run out.

I will say you have a different take on the case, far more than has been reported by the media.
  • SunShine Jeremiah 2012/06/09 04:59:52
    SunShine
    +2
    Jeremiah, Zimmerman was on the way back to his vehicle as instructed by the 911 operator.. and was accosted by Martin, a large person who according to witnesses had Zimmerman on the ground banging his head on the concrete and smashed his nose with his fist breaking it..
    That is as much as I am aware of that has been substantiated. I also know that it was found on Martins twitter account that he was selling drugs and had requests made on his account to provide drugs...I read it myself.
  • Jeremiah SunShine 2012/06/09 06:42:15 (edited)
    Jeremiah
    There is no indication Zimmerman was on his way back to his vehicle, or that Trayvon went after him. He had been told to stop following Trayvon while he was still in his vehicle, not after he was out of it. His getting out and approaching Trayvon in the dark was the cause of the confrontation. He doesn't get to claim self defense when he initiated the incident.

Several of the "witnesses" have since recanted their stories, and some have admitted they saw nothing at all.

What does Trayvon's Twitter account have to do with him trying to walk home after purchasing Skittles and tea at a local store? Was he selling drugs on his way home? That is entirely irrelevant, and he was never convicted of a drug violation.

Zimmerman was ordered back to jail because he was exposed as a liar, which will probably be noted if he takes the witness stand.

Nice to see you again, Sunshine.
  • SunShine Jeremiah 2012/06/09 07:02:28
    SunShine
    +1
    not sure where you got that info Jeremiah.. do you have any links? it is contrary to anything I have seen to date..
    thanks J.. nice to see you too.
  • Jeremiah SunShine 2012/06/09 07:18:10
    Jeremiah
    +1
    It is all in the hands of the court system now. Let's wait and see what happens. I suppose we should return to the topic.
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/10 14:52:27 (edited)
    Marek
    +1
    If any witness tells one story first then changes it. I believe the first version. The second version or recantation is almost always influenced by peer pressure and possibly by threats.
    witness Zimmerman yelling for help
    Zimmerman suffered head injury.
    witness Zimmerman yelling for help

Many people were swayed by this picture where little Trayvon is shown as a young schoolboy he looked years earlier.

• Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/10 19:19:32 (edited)
    Jeremiah
    Trayvon was 17 years old, making him a child in any state. Zimmerman is 28 years old, an adult anywhere. Stop trying to make Trayvon sound like a gigantic thug and Zimmerman like a poor, simpering victim.

The pictures of Zimmerman's injuries were taken a few days after the murder by the family doctor, who has access to Photoshop. The tape of Zimmerman being taken in for questioning the night of the murder doesn't show any of those injuries. How do you explain the discrepancy?

Those "witnesses" have mostly recanted their stories since then, as they have been interviewed by the prosecutor's office. It turns out they made it up the part about Trayvon attacking Zimmerman.

It looks like jail for George.
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/10 21:38:50
    Marek
    +1
    Make him a child by legal definition. Physically he was not a child but large and strong male. Trayvon put too much confidence in his physical prowess, attacked Zimmerman and paid for it with his life. Zimmerman had every right to shoot him.
  • Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/11 01:52:03 (edited)
    Jeremiah
    What does Trayvon's size have to do with anything? He was still a juvenile, a minor.

There is no evidence Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. The witnesses who said so have since recanted their stories. He was minding his own business, walking home with his iced tea and Skittles, and Zimmerman followed him because he "looked suspicious," probably by being black and wearing a hoodie. He followed him first in his vehicle, then on foot, and finally confronted him, all against instructions from the police dispatcher.

What happened after that is not clear, but Zimmerman initiated the incident and then murdered the boy. This much is also known: there would have been no incident and no murder if Zimmerman had followed instructions. He does not get to claim self defense.

He has no credibility after lying in court, so he will remain in jail. He needs to get used to living behind bars.
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/11 06:04:56
    Marek
    Of course there is evidence but you chose to ignore it.
    Based on the witness accounts and media reports Martin attacked Zimmerman. He had no choice but to shoot. I don't doubt that tremendous pressure is put on witnesses to adjust their testimony in order to convict Zimmerman.
  • Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/11 15:44:55
    Jeremiah
    He had no choice? He had no choice but to continue following an unarmed teen despite instructions? He had no choice but to continue stalking him by getting out of his vehicle and approaching him on foot, also against instructions? He had no choice but to confront Trayvon, thereby creating the incident?

I am trying to imagine being a member of the jury and hearing this rationale for the claim of self defense. I would be incredulous to say the least. After hearing about how he lied under oath about his finances, and about how he kept a second passport for future use, I would have little faith in anything Zimmerman said.

None of the "witnesses" will be on the witness stand during the murder trial, since they recanted their stories and admitted they made up the part about Trayvon attacking Zimmerman.

I wonder if George looks good in stripes.
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/11 19:57:43
    Marek
    In the end it was Martin who decided to escalate and he confronted Zimmerman and started beating the crap out of him. Witnesses who change their story usually tell the truth first then change it under pressure from people interested in specific outcome. They may be paid off, intimidated or simply decide that the guy should "pay" and if a little lie can help then so be it.
    This recantation proves one thing, there are forces at work that will stop at nothing to convict the poor guy.
    If I were jury I would find Zimmerman not guilty.
    The man had the right to defend himself. Had that right because now the political forces are at work to deny him that right.
  • Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/11 21:02:54 (edited)
    Jeremiah
    You probably wouldn't be accepted as a juror because of your obvious biases. The recantation means they cannot be used as witnesses because they are compromised, as is Zimmerman himself. He won't take the stand because he would be ripped to shreds on cross examination.

The poor guy? Give me a break. He stalked an unarmed teen and then he murdered him. If he had stayed away as he was instructed, there would have been no incident. That is how it will look to the jury. George is as good as convicted, and the Stand Your Ground statute will soon be repealed by the state legislature.

Don't worry, he won't get life. He will get somewhere near the minimum, and serve one-third of that before he is paroled. He won't ever again be permitted to own a gun. I call that a final measure of justice.
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/12 09:28:32
    Marek
    That is the point of having them recant so they can not be used by defense. It is also part of the rigged process. The prosecutors desire certain outcome as do the pressure groups like the NBPP (New Black Pussies Party or is that Panthers?) so they put pressure on the inconvenient witnesses to make them recant.

The statute that allowed Zimmerman to save his life is indeed under attack and that is the liberal agenda, so that people are unable to defend themselves against much stronger thugs.

In my judgment Zimmerman does not deserve even one day in jail and the police initially agreed with that. Now the game of railroading began for clearly political reasons that have nothing to do with justice.

This game would not be played by the libs if Zimmerman was black. The case would simply become another line in crime statistics and quickly forgotten. It is all about race for the libs.
  • Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/12 15:59:17
    Jeremiah
    You have fallen into the deep end now. There is no evidence for your take on the recantations. In other words, you are making it up. I think you made up your entire version of the events of that night.

The police initially wanted to charge Zimmerman, but the DA told them to back off. That DA has been taken off the case, and could lose his job, with several other questionable decisions on his record. Zimmerman's father is known to have contacted him.

You don't know much about this prosecutor. She is known for being tough but fair. She has no political ambitions, and she will prosecute this case as it should be. Remember, she was appointed by Governor Rick Scott, hardly a leftist.

So you admit your motivation is about race.
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/12 18:35:32
    Marek
    No, I did not make anything up. My take on recantation is correct, the witness who recants is usually telling the truth the first time and lying when recanting. The pressure is put on prosecutor and witnesses by the racists on the left. It does not matter who appointed the prosecutor. Now, do you have any proof that all witnesses recanted?
    The ugly truth is that black racists are screaming for George Zimmerman's head, threatening riots and civil unrest , implying all the casualties that will result if they don't get their "justice." The white libs as usual side with them. If Zimmerman was black they would not even bat an eye.
    Zimmerman case witnesses
    This picture was a racist propaganda as was the edited version of the call Zimmerman made to the police. It had biased many people against Zimmerman. The case is also used by liberal racists to repeal the law that allow people to defend themselves.
  • Marek Marek 2012/06/12 18:52:09
    Marek

This sounds like an effort to railroad Zimmerman. Notice when he says "all key witnesses that they thought were good for Zimmerman" changed their stories. If I were defense lawyer I might call them as hostile witnesses and pick them apart at the stand then file perjury charges.
    I am sure the black racist groups and the peer pressure motivated their recantations, they just want to see the "white boy" go down. My guess is, so do you.
  • Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/12 20:00:25
    Jeremiah
    They won't be called as hostile witnesses. Their testimony would be useless.

You have no idea what caused them to recant. You are guessing, and I believe you are wrong.
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/12 21:02:28
    Marek
    The 9/11 does not edit its call but the TV network did and the public hears what is broadcast by the media.

Go to 2 min 43 secs into the video.
    The NBC edited the audio to make the call sound like Zimmerman followed Martin because he is black.
    Earlier in the video are shown all the racists groups who go after Zimmerman because he is white and dared to defend himself.
  • Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/13 06:09:07
    Jeremiah
    You rely on Fox for your source? Why am I not surprised? And Hannity, that paragon of truth?

OK, I had a nice chuckle. Can we now get serious?
  • Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/12 20:05:35
    Jeremiah
    911 does not "edit" the phone calls, as you assume. People protested because they sought justice for a boy murdered by a 28-year-old man for the crime of trying to walk home.

Zimmerman was released the night of the murder, and was allowed to keep his gun. A murder weapon which should have been impounded and examined by a crime lab was still in the possession of the murderer.

What is your stake in this? Why do you blindly support a murderer who has already lied under oath. How can anyone believe anything he says.

George should look good on a chain gang. He is going to the joint.
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/12 21:15:10
    Marek
    Zimmerman was released and allowed to keep his gun because it was obvious from the scene and eyewitnesses that it was clearly a self defense. As to why the witnesses recanted their earlier true testimony about the incident. It is obvious that "friendly" Neighborhood black racists put a pressure on them. Just watch the video above and it becomes obvious. As for me, I am for justice. Zimmerman is not guilty of murder of any degree. He was justified in shooting Martin because he was attacked by Martin while no longer following him. I believe the original eyewitness testimony and it was clearly a self defense.
    I think, that you know all that but for some reason you want Zimmerman in jail.
  • Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/13 06:17:11 (edited)
    Jeremiah
    Any time there is a shooting, particularly if it is a lethal shooting, the weapon is impounded as evidence and for analysis by a crime lab. The gun is supposed to be matched with the bullet recovered from the victim.

The police did a poor job of investigating this one, but they were told by the DA to back off of it. He is the one who is under suspension and could lose his job for incompetence.

You are not for justice. You are for allowing a murderer to walk free because, after all, he only shot a black kid who was "acting suspicious." Why not allow the system of jurisprudence to take its course?

You are still guessing about why the supposed witnesses recanted. You don't know anything about the so-called "neighborhood black racists."

Your video is edited by Fox and features Sean Hannity, which automatically makes it suspicious.
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/13 14:37:42
    Marek
    Why are trying so hard to prove that you are not a racist? I am sure of one thing if Martin was white and Zimmerman was black all other things being the same it would still boil down to the fact that Martin attacked Zimmerman. No amount of pressure and witness manipulation is going to change that.
    I don't care if you trust Hannity or not as long as he is presenting the the real news. I have no reason to trust NBC with their editorial shenanigans.
    As for the black racists;... here they are from the neighborhood and out of town.
    Al Sharpton and black panther party in Zimmerman case
  • Jeremiah Marek 2012/06/13 16:09:24
    Jeremiah
    You bring up Tawana Brawley? Do you know how long ago that was?

So now you are attacking me personally? You have run out of arguments, so you must turn to personal attacks?

Let us be clear on what racism is. Racism is slavery, Jim Crow, whippings, lynchings, gang rapes, torture, deprivation of equal opportunities in voting, housing, employment, facilities, etc, etc. You seem to think anyone objecting to displays of racism is himself a racist. Absolute rubbish.

Every time I see someone who has been subjected to the worst excesses of slavery referred to as a racist, I can only laugh at such ignorance.
  • Marek Jeremiah 2012/06/13 20:29:21
    Marek
    How dare you accuse me of personal attack when you did it yourself;
    Example #1
    "What is your stake in this? Why do you blindly support a murderer who has already lied under oath."
    In your question you make these judgments;
    1. You assume that I have stake in the case and merely ask the question rhetorically then proceed to
    2. claim that I support a murderer. The claim is baseless since Zimmerman has not been found guilty of murder.

Example #2
    "You are not for justice. You are for allowing a murderer to walk free because, after all, he only shot a black kid who was "acting suspicious."
    Of course I am for justice. Zimmerman is already judged by the racist mobs and liberal media guilty and I don't think that is fair.

Those were your statements.

I had not attacked you but merely asked this question;
    "Why are trying so hard to prove that you are not a racist?"
    This is not by any means a claim about you or an attack while your claims are personal attacks. I chose to ignore them at the time but you are forcing me to bring them up.

2014/08/21 12:10:16