Who is more decieved NeoConservatives or Liberals?

☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!! 2012/05/03 14:26:04
I have encountered both on here and had both sides to block me..Sorry, folks but I just don't understand why so called Conservatives follow candidates that are in CFR, NWO and support Patriot Act, NAFTA,NDAA, Agenda 21, Real ID, North American Union, Military Industrial Complex? It seems that these subjects are foreign to them..I expect my Liberal collegues to be clueless to these things but I am shocked that many Conservatives have not heard or endevoured to do the research on these topics! Anyway who is more deceived NeoConservatives or Liberals?

+13
    Liberals are more deceived than are "neo-conservatives." A neo-conservative is a liberal who got mugged by an external threat to the country. He's still a liberal at heart.

• LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/05/09 21:18:59
    Liberals are more deceived!
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    LIBERALS ARE MORE DECEIVING!

THEY HATE & FEAR THE TRUTH!
  • Dave 2012/05/06 18:39:44 (edited)
    Dave
    Both Republicons and Democrats are mislead. The difference is Democrats have a sense of history,and are willing to move forward, but not too fast. Republicons are clinging to a past in the USA that no longer exists - eliminated mostly by their own party. lol

So basically Republicons and Democrats are the same, but the difference is in the US citizens. There are two groupomgs: Regressives and Progressives and then you get into terms that mean nothing anymore like Liberals and Conservatives.
  • MorbidC... Dave 2012/05/28 11:17:19 (edited)
    MorbidCynic
    +1
    Democrats have been trying too change things too fast (especially since the early 00's) since the sexual revolution. Republicans just want change to come slowly since they tend to be cautious. And it's repubs who have a sense of history, not dems, please do your research.
  • shadow76 2012/05/05 13:16:12
    Liberals are more deceived!
    shadow76
    +1
    Alot of the time you have to pick the lesser of two evils.
  • John "By God" American 2012/05/05 12:12:28
    NeoCons are more decieved!
    John "By God" American
    +2
    Neocon's are far more deceived because they constantly talk about being Constitutional and small government while supporting expanding wars, increased spending on defense and law enforcement... It's all big government.
  • Dave John "B... 2012/05/06 18:41:33
    Dave
    +1
    Excellent - and right to the point. You left out their strong Christian values that they don't even understand.
  • John "B... Dave 2012/05/07 11:55:58
    John "By God" American
    +2
    That's a very good point too. As a very devout Christian, that bothers me very much.
  • Dave John "B... 2012/05/08 05:11:58
    Dave
    I have no problem with people believing in something out there to get through their lives, but I know from Christianity that Jesus didn't want people worshipping in an organized way.
  • John "B... Dave 2012/05/08 11:46:34
    John "By God" American
    +1
    I don't want this to turn into a religious debate, but, where did he say that?
  • Dave John "B... 2012/05/10 06:29:32
    Dave
    You need to start reading that bible of yours.
  • John "B... Dave 2012/05/10 11:23:27
    John "By God" American
    +1
    Dave, you made the claim, now I'm asking you to back it up.
  • Dave John "B... 2012/05/14 06:21:23 (edited)
    Dave
    Here's what I have learned about you Regressives or Right Wingnuts --- I don't have to prove anything to you! What difference does it make to you? You aren't going to believe me. I dare you to read the bible. I dare you.
  • John "B... Dave 2012/05/14 10:08:52
    John "By God" American
    +1
    Lol! Well, I thought we were having a civil discussion, but I see by the name calling you demonstrate that you have no basis for your claim. FYI, I do read the Bible, although not as frequently as I should. So long, Dave, up to this point it was nice talking to you.
  • Dave John "B... 2012/05/30 05:29:20
    Dave
    +1
    John - I'm sorry, but sometimes I get mixed up from one post to another, and more aggravated from going from one poll to another.

And I hate Corporatists, Right Wingnuts and Republicons. I hate them -that's the only way I can say it. No where does Jesus talk about joining an organized church. The most he talks about is finding God within yourself through loving your neighbor, repentance, forgiveness, and heaven and God will be found here on earth.

Jesus was a humanitarian - and that's hard for most US citizens to stomach. The best version of the bible is Thomas Jefferson's version because he strips out all the voodoo stuff.
  • John "B... Dave 2012/05/30 10:26:47
    John "By God" American
    +2
    Apology most definitely accepted! But, I still must respectfully disagree with you. Heaven isn't found on earth. Earth is, if you'll forgive the quip, Satan's playground and Heaven is found through accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. In my mind, finding God within yourself puts you on a level as God and that's the very thing that the Archangel Lucifer did before he was banished from Heaven. Also, He does talk about gathering with others to worship, which i would agree, doesn't necessarily mean an organized religion.
    I refuse to be a hardcore follower of any political ideology because it creates the type of hatred that you experience. I believe that an unwavering belief in some political ideology is tantamount to a religion and I won't participate in that. The problem with politics and "religion" is the corruptable human element. Whether it's politicians, bureaucrats, religious "leaders" or the common citizen, departure from the Lord in favor of the "self" is where the problems exist.
    You're not far off, Dave. You are certainly closer than many of those who claim to be Christian.
  • MorbidC... Dave 2012/05/28 11:20:38
    MorbidCynic
    +3
    Neocons don't care about christian values.
  • Dave MorbidC... 2012/05/30 05:30:36
    Dave
    Right Wingnuts do care about fetuses though - now if we could just get them to care about human life.
  • MorbidC... Dave 2012/05/30 07:16:19 (edited)
    MorbidCynic
    +1
    They do dumbass. Liberals are the ones who don't care about human life since they're pro abortion and support cps. Not to mention they support rights for criminals more than unborn babies or the victims of the criminals.
  • MorbidC... John "B... 2012/05/28 11:19:41 (edited)
    MorbidCynic
    +3
    Neocons don't care about the constitution and they don't do anything to shrink government.
  • Brandon 2012/05/04 06:55:43
    NeoCons are more decieved!
    Brandon
    +2
    They back their views with goat herders from thousands of years ago to prove their points.
    Stupid Christian quotes
  • ☆The Ro... Brandon 2012/05/04 11:42:00
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +5
    You have no idea what a NeoCon is!
  • ☆The Ro... Brandon 2012/05/04 11:57:09
  • Brandon ☆The Ro... 2012/05/04 17:43:57
    Brandon
    Your ignorance makes me cry!!
  • ☆The Ro... Brandon 2012/05/04 17:45:31 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    It would be you that is ignorant..So get stepping then..Don't want to talk to your ignorant ass !
  • Brandon ☆The Ro... 2012/05/04 17:57:10
    Brandon
    +1
    You see, I said your ignorance makes me cry, I insulted your intelligence on the subject at hand. However you represent yourself as to insult me personally"your ignorant ass"

Jesus would be proud of you, especially since you call your self a Christian. Conservative Jesus
  • ☆The Ro... Brandon 2012/05/04 17:58:58
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    LMAO Jesus was no Liberal because he would give freely and would not have nothing to do with government thieves!
  • Brandon ☆The Ro... 2012/05/04 18:05:24
  • ☆The Ro... Brandon 2012/05/04 18:47:21
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    Jesus would not be involved in any politics!!
  • Brandon ☆The Ro... 2012/05/04 23:10:04
    Brandon
    +1
    Then why do Conservatives? lol You say this like it's known. However every Christian that I have ever met wants to put Christ back into politics!!!!
  • ☆The Ro... Brandon 2012/05/04 23:11:24
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    All religions can have their say so in government..
  • Brandon ☆The Ro... 2012/05/05 00:03:34
    Brandon
    +1
    But if your one religious leader would never have his hand in it, nor would he think upon it......

Then why do people pack stadiums in Texas to pray about the economy, or about Christians taking back the White House?

If Jesus doesn't care then why would you push the agenda or even pray to him about it? Sounds nonsensical.
  • ☆The Ro... Brandon 2012/05/05 00:07:07
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    The seperation of church and state was to protect religion from the state not vice versa..it was to protect against a theocracy but it did not say that religion could not have a say so in government!
  • Brandon ☆The Ro... 2012/05/05 14:15:17
    Brandon
    +1
    You didn't awnser my question....
  • Dave ☆The Ro... 2012/05/06 18:45:06
    Dave
    +1
    No - but Jesus would be willing to help those less fortunate. That's not part of the conservative message that supports the Uber-wealthy and unregulated business.
  • Ronzo Brandon 2012/05/05 00:46:27
    Ronzo
    +1
    I don't think Jesus would of supported abortion, only the lonely Liberal socialist would murder Gods blessed fruit of his creation baby's. Christ said suffer the little children to come unto me. The souls of the unborn set at the right hand of the God. What a powerful thought.
  • Brandon Ronzo 2012/05/05 14:19:33
    Brandon
    +2
    Last I checked Jesus supported free will.....Unless your telling me people don't have free will to choose what to do? So I'm pretty sure he would let it happen.....
  • Ronzo Brandon 2012/05/11 08:05:56
    Ronzo
    We all have free will, to lie, cheat, kill, commit Adultery etc. See you are confused about what free will is, free will to serve God and support life or free will to kill dangerous unborn helpless baby's. I amazed how people like George Clooney can head up a mission to save children in third world countries and then support the immoral unethical and Ungodly behavior of letting someone decide to kill the life in them and then expect all normal people to accept it, jerks.
  • Brandon Ronzo 2012/05/11 08:21:05
    Brandon
    "See you are confused about what free will is"

How? You supported my statement with,

"We all have free will, to lie, cheat, kill, commit Adultery etc"

Jesus supports free will in your believe system. Therefore it is there God given right to do as they please.....Tell me if i'm wrong.
  • Dave Ronzo 2012/05/06 18:48:19
    Dave
    Ronzo - that is probably the least important aspect in the country right now next to gay marriage. You Right Wingnuts can't deal with anything that actually affects your life. Geez!
  • Ronzo Dave 2012/05/11 08:17:59 (edited)
    Ronzo
    +1
    Geez, hey nice nickname, by the way We all have free will, to lie, cheat, kill, commit Adultery etc. See you are confused about what free will is, free will to serve God and support life or free will to kill dangerous unborn helpless baby's. I amazed how people like George Clooney can head up a mission to save children in third world countries and then support the immoral unethical and Ungodly behavior of letting someone decide to kill the life in them and then expect all normal people to accept it, jerks. Life is a big deal geez. I don't disagree that life is unimportant if it were the life of a Hitler, Stalin, Carl Marx, Bonito Mussolini, all those who kill innocent people for pleasure, financial gain or to commit genocide, I say life is a big deal its our future.

2014/10/23 13:09:30