Who is Barry Soetoro?

The Govenor 2011/04/14 03:08:07

A HISTORICAL LOOK AT BARRY SOETORO

Donald Trump is correct, Barry Soetoro, AKA Obama is hiding something in his past that is very bad and it may not be just his citizenship, it may well be a criminal past. (Trump would not say this if he did not know something and he has the money to get the dirt.)

As an IRS tax examiner I have seen what it appears Barry Soetoro has done, mostly by illegal aliens attempting to acquire a new identity in the U.S. and/or criminals looking to acquire a new ID.

Barry, AKA Obama, was lawfully adopted by a foreign national, Lolo Soetoro, and Barry's name was legally changed to "Barry Soetoro" (Barry’s own admission). Barry Soetoro was also made an official legal Indonesian citizen (again Barry’s own admission). The adoption would be noted in Barry's vital statistics record in Hawaii on his original birth certificate OR Lolo Soetoro may have always been Barry's legal birth father.

The public does not know for sure at this point who Barry's father really was and Barry himself may not know.

Barry was raised as a Muslim in Indonesia and attended a Catholic funded school that permitted all faiths to attend. Barry's mother dropped him as a dependent for some reason, maybe when Barry was adopted by Lolo Soetoro.

His mother's passport records dropped Barry as a dependent indicating Barry was no longer a legal dependent of his mother. (The passport records of his mother have been produced showing Barry was no longer a dependent when Barry was permanently residing in Indonesia.) Barry went to Hawaii to live with his alleged grandparents after Lolo Soetoro and Barry's mother divorced.

A "certificate of live birth" (NOT the original “long form”) can have names changed on it including a child's birth name, and birth parent’s names. Even a modified date of birth can be on a "certificate of live birth". This occurs frequently for adopted children where the birth parent does not want the child to know who they are.

The public has no idea who Barry’s real birth father is or who Barry’s real birth mother is. (Barry could have been adopted by his mother.) The original birth certificate is the only legal vital statistics record of a person’s birth parents, birth location, birth date, etc… I can get a “certificate of live birth” for a dead person; I cannot get a birth certificate of a dead person without “Deceased” on it (I’ve tried).

There is no evidence Barry Soetoro ever lawfully changed his name to “Barrack Hussein Obama”. There is no proof Barry Soetoro was born with the name "Barrack Hussein Obama". I’m willing to bet the name “Barrack Hussein Obama” is not present on the real birth certificate as Barry’s birth name or as Barry’s birth father.

I have pictures of me with my mother and Jimmy Buffet… That doesn’t make him my father even if I start using the name Jimmy Buffet.

The public knows Barry Soetoro finished high school in Hawaii as Barry Soetoro and attended Occidental as Barry Soetoro where he did drugs and flunked out of school. After dropping out of Occidental, Barry showed up in New York, homeless and on drugs. (Barry’s own admission.) Barry then hooked up with a Pakistani man to live with and traveled back to Indonesia on his new boyfriend’s dime to renew his Indonesian passport and traveled to Pakistan with him.

Ask any law enforcement officer in a large city or detective and they will tell you homeless young men on drugs in large cities usually end up as male prostitutes. Barry ended up as a world traveler with a degree… (Not likely.)

Barry Soetoro returned to New York from Pakistan and began using the fictitious name “Obama” for some reason (again Barry Soetoro’s own admission). One could only suspect that a person addicted to drugs returning from Pakistan to New York (the main route for Afghan heroin into the U.S.), had a reason to start using a new name.

There are literally over 1 million open warrants on file in New York… Maybe Barry is one of them?

After spending some time in New York allegedly working under the name “Obama”, It appears Barry used the fictitious name "Barrack Hussein Obama" for the first time to file his federal taxes in Connecticut at a Post Office Box for the purpose of evading paying taxes in New York and/or to establish a new identity. (This is a felony with no statute of limitation.)

When the IRS received Barry Soetoro’s federal tax filing, the IRS could not attach the name Barrack Hussein Obama to the SSI number provided or the address provided.
So the IRS assigned the fictitious name "Barrack Hussein Obama" a tax ID number for a person from Connecticut (where Barry unlawfully filed a federal tax form using a false name). Barry Soetoro began using the tax ID number as his SSI number when using the fictitious name Barrack Obama. This is why Barry Soetoro has a Connecticut SSI number.

When I worked for the IRS, I saw this occur more than once and yes, it is a felony to knowingly file a fraudulent federal tax forms. Most of the politicians that cheat on their taxes claim it was an accident. That is how they get away with their tax cheat crimes. Using a fake name is no accident.

It appears Barry fled New York to Chicago using his new identity to get a job. He likely ordered a fake diploma to bolster his new identity as "Obama". Fake Diploma's were very big in the 80's and diploma mills were even being used by federal workers to get promotions. There is evidence his alleged attendance at Columbia was faked (Barry never attended Columbia) and Barry lied his way into Harvard (he had no transcripts to get in). Including telling the Saudi royal family he was fighting in Afghanistan with the Muslim Jihad against the Russians, so they would help him get into a law school.

The Saudi's apparently loved Barry's story of Jihad in Pakistan/Afghanistan and paid for Barry to attend Harvard under the name "Obama”. The Saudi family has admitted to paying for Obama to attend Harvard and gave Harvard a gift of $20 million dollars. Harvard in turn made their special attendee President of the Law Review, even though he was a person that never wrote a single law review.

I guess that is what $20 million buys at Harvard. It is unlikely Barry was a Jihadist and was, most likely, a drug mule if anything, maybe even a CIA (multiple reports of this) street hire to haul Afghan heroin back to New York, so the Afghans could buy U.S. made stinger missiles with U.S. dollars to shoot down Russian helicopters.

I hired people overseas to do work below my pay grade all the time, even foreign nationals.

I think this is the story Barry told the Saudi's, but he was most likely really just a drug mule/dealer and probably still WANTED on an outstanding warrant in New York.

Barry’s Selective Service registration is not normal either…

http://wwwdebbieschlusselcom/4428/exclusive-did-next-commande...

After I looked at Barry’s Selective Service filing I noticed it was most likely fraudulent based on the name he used. Barry did not start using the name "Obama" until he returned from Pakistan (long after he flunked out of school in California). His Selective Service record (maintained in Chicago coincidentally) shows he registered at a Hawaiian post office as “Obama” in Sept. 1980.

Problem, Barry was getting high in California at Occidental in Sept. 1980 (Barry's admission) and was not using the fictitious name "Obama" at that time.

Barry began using the fictitious name "Obama" only after he returned from Pakistan so the Selective Service filing is fraudulent.

Barry returned to Chicago and attend a semi-Christian radical black church with his first female love Michelle.

Barry admits keeping in touch with Phil Boener, who traveled to New York from Occidental to be with Barry and was most likely Barry's first love.

Barry still could not get a real job, because he was still a fraud, even with his Harvard degree in hand he could lie and take the Bar exam, but he could not work as a lawyer for a major law firm without a background investigation and he would never pass one, so Michelle got Barry a job at her law firm.

Barry never filed a case alone and never filed a motion.

He wrote lots of memos according to the law firm where Barry worked. (I think they knew Barry was a fraud and don't want to be sued by previous clients.) Barry rescinded his law licenses, so as not to be disbarred for fraud.

The Bar knows Barry lied on his application.

Michelle also had to turn over her law license for her involvement in corruption with the Chicago mayor’s office.

It appears that this was the time period Larry Sinclair writes about in which Barry did his cocaine and additional homosexual activities in Chicago, even though he now had a one year old daughter at home with Michelle. One can only guess that she accepted his bisexual nature while recognizing his potential for bigger things. (Sounds like Hillary and Bill in Russia, doesn’t it?)

With time on his hands Barry, a well spoken black man, was able to get elected to a state office, oddly because he looked for fraud in his opponents voter registrations and got his opponent disqualified from running.

Barry, a well-versed liar, was a natural in state politics.

He used his political influence to get himself a position as a lecturer at Chicago's law school. Barry embellished this position as a "professor of law" which everyone knows is completely false. Barry was not a professor or even a specialist at anything but lying.

On a whim Barry ran for United States Senate for the State of Illinois. Politicians do this all the time to make a name for themselves even if they can't win.

At the time the Republican Ryan was a shoe-in for the Senate seat, so no real Democrat contenders entered the race, but Barry did. On a fluke after the primary Ryan's wife Jeri Ryan (Seven of nine from Star Trek), went public that her husband was making her have sex with other people while he watched. Ryan dropped out and Alan Keys moved from Maryland to run against Barry Soetoro.

The election got all kinds of press because there were no blacks in the U.S. Senate and one of these black men was going to be a Senator.

Alan Keys did his best to warn everyone Barry was not who he claimed to be, but the public saw him as a carpet bagger. Barry kept the lie going and presented himself as a clean black man that talked like a white man.

Illinois elected Barry to U.S. Senate. The Democrats had already began scrubbing Barry's background when Ryan dropped out.

Phil, Barry's boyfriend from Occidental, was found working in California as a communications specialist (receptionist) for a dental hygienist school and given a diploma from Columbia and a cover story.

The rest of Barry's drug friends were all given jobs or money by the Democrat machine to keep quiet.

Because Barry was such a news maker as the only Black in the Senate and he could speak like a white man, he was made key speaker for the Democrat convention. Barry then decided to run for President to keep the lie going. No one thought to question Barry's background in the Democrat party.

As suspicions arose, they helped cover up the ugly background.

The only person jumping up and down warning Barry was not who he claimed to be was Alan Keys and he was discarded as just an angry loser.

Now we have a complete fraud sitting in the Office of the President.

Clearly the most corrupt, inexperienced, and ignorant President in the history of the United States who's only quality is that he can lie with a straight face.”

-- Article written by “Atom Ant” --

• ERWIN xorg 2012/05/13 02:11:28
    ERWIN
    +2
    who is the idiot that asked this question
  • JSword xorg 2012/06/19 23:03:39
    JSword
    +3
    This story only proves one point. If a drug addict can make something out of himself, then so can you!
  • mg777 2012/04/17 06:31:17
    mg777
    +4
    All of the 44 Presidents were not conscious beings. So what now!!!!
  • Ted Altmire 2012/04/16 10:05:19
    Ted Altmire
    +3
    I don't get it. With all these questions about Barry and his sealed records, why doesn't the press, congress or the GOP investigate him. If he is a fraud, get him out of the office and throw him in jail. If he is who he says he is, then lets vote him out of office on November.
  • The Gov... Ted Alt... 2012/04/16 14:04:40
    The Govenor
    Kinda makes ya wonder, doesn't it.
  • ERWIN Ted Alt... 2012/05/13 02:12:19
    ERWIN
    +3
    vote as many times as we can
    like acorn
  • karengilbertladd 2012/03/16 02:45:57
    karengilbertladd
    +4
    for everyone claiming this is blasphemy, and lies-if that is true why hasn't the White House and Obama cronies taken this guy to court? Why haven't they put him in jail? Why? Because if they address these issues, it will bring them to light, even in the bias national media. The LAST thing Barry wants is any attention to this truth. He is a con artist, a good one, but a con artist and he doesn't want any attention paid to this stuff. He hides...
  • The Gov... karengi... 2012/03/16 03:59:34
  • Not A Fool karengi... 2012/03/16 04:31:56
    Not A Fool
    Ever occur to you that this is such a stupid accusation that it's not worth Obama's time to even address it? Just because YOU want him to doesn't mean he has to stoop to such a level. You need to understand that not everybody is going to react to accusations they way you would; not everybody's egos are so fragile as to argue and disprove every accusation.
  • The Gov... Not A Fool 2012/03/16 13:38:42
    The Govenor
    It can't be that "stupid" if you feel the need to monitor a post from a month ago and immediately respond to somebody who just posted, lol. That's a good little sheeple to protect the scam.
  • Not A Fool The Gov... 2012/03/17 06:41:21
    Not A Fool
    You should know that when somebody responds to you on SH it appears on your "my happenings" page. I just took a look, no monitoring involved. Nice fail on your part to discredit somebody with such a pitiful dig. Try again?
  • The Gov... Not A Fool 2012/03/17 13:43:51
    The Govenor
    "responds to you", are you that stupid that you would expect me to believe your lie? This is my thread and the person you jumped on put up his first post to which you replied. Therefore, it would NOT be in YOUR "my happenings" at all but rather mine. Once again, a liberal trying to spin the truth to cover their ineptness. Keep up the "good" work.

BTW- sorry if the truth hurts, troll.
  • Not A Fool The Gov... 2012/03/17 17:18:42
    Not A Fool
    Hey, Gov. Any comment that you post that is responded to appears in your "my happenings" as a One New Reply. Haven't you gotten any "One New Reply" messages on your "my happenings" from other people's threads? Think about it. That's what One New Reply means, somebody replied to YOU. Otherwise it appears as One New COMMENT; the comment referring to anybody's comment to YOUR thread.
    You know what's really a joke, is somebody as ignorant as you trying to tell somebody else how ignorant THEY are.

By the way, I responded to Karengilberladd's comment from 1 day ago. Look at her comment...see where it says "1 day ago"? That's when it popped up on my page. I'm not lying. You're just ignorant.
  • The Gov... Not A Fool 2012/03/17 17:42:49
  • Not A Fool The Gov... 2012/03/17 17:54:39
    Not A Fool
    Ah! I see. It was someone elses comment to me that brought me to Karengilbertladd's comment. Still, I wasn't just monitoring for months, I was brought here by a notice.
    I think it's quite humorous, and hypocritical of you, belittling my comment with a criticism of monitoring as if that disproves my point. That, my friend, is lame. Oh well.
  • The Gov... Not A Fool 2012/03/17 18:05:08
  • Not A Fool The Gov... 2012/03/17 18:12:49
  • The Gov... Not A Fool 2012/03/17 21:01:08
    The Govenor
    Have a wonderful day. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
  • Not A Fool The Gov... 2012/03/17 21:55:20
    Not A Fool
    +1
    Hey! You, too.
  • douglas... The Gov... 2012/06/10 15:42:27
    douglas harrelson
    +4
    Sheeple are every where. They are dumb and dumber.
  • karengi... Not A Fool 2012/03/16 18:31:58
    karengilbertladd
    +4
    it's not hard to keep the truth out of the main stream when the media has been bought and paid for by hollywood and George Soros. Thankfully, not all of can be pulled around by our noses. Thankfully some of us look at the world with a watchful eye.
  • Not A Fool karengi... 2012/03/16 21:25:06
    Not A Fool
    Good for you.
  • ERWIN karengi... 2012/05/13 02:15:53
    ERWIN
    +2
    good answer to bad americajns have to put up with such garbage in the hi office
  • james l... Not A Fool 2012/03/17 05:57:54
    james lawson
    +2
    I just two weeks ago returned from pakistan, islamabad to be precise. Funny all these rumors. They believe he is Oboma and he is a son of islam. I mentioned and showed the men the soetoro claims. "doesnt matter his father and mother and grandparent were islamic there for he excepts it. I mentioned the church in chicago, so what I heard. "americans will never elect a confessed follower of islam" . This was their oppinion not mine. Personally I believe if true he should be hung. At minimum impeached. I spoke to an attorney about this he laughed and said taht case would ruin our intire political system. Not gonna touch it
  • Not A Fool james l... 2012/03/17 06:44:43
    Not A Fool
    I'm not sure how their opinion has any more validity than somebody elses. What, because they're followers of Islam? That somehow makes it a more valid accusation? I don't think so. Thanks for the alleged information.
  • ERWIN Not A Fool 2012/05/13 02:13:32
    ERWIN
    +3
    surely if not a fool just a dumb uninformed idiot
  • douglas... Not A Fool 2012/06/10 15:40:36
    douglas harrelson
    +2
    Dumb a***s like you are way to many to lazy to pull their head out of the outhouse hole.
  • douglas... Not A Fool 2012/08/13 13:26:24
    douglas harrelson
    +1
    Barry is a fraud and there are a lot of Idiots that just don't care. I still think his real father was Marshal Davis.
  • The Gov... douglas... 2012/08/13 13:51:27
    The Govenor
    Could very well be. We all know his momma was a ho.
  • Nan 2012/03/02 22:50:50
    Nan
    +4
    Yesterday, our Sheriff Arpaio of Mericopa County, AZ, released findings regarding the birth certificate, live birth doc ,and the selective service registration form, for our poor sick sociopathic president. It would be in all our interests for us to study that site for a while, the KFYI.com site, and try to understand what's being discussed there. From what I can see here, calling names and degrading yourselves, and puffing oneself up is all that's happening. It's not uplifting, and it sure doesn't make us special. Try to be a little kinder & ... be humble . We can disagree without being "hateful". ( This is the first time I've read or responded to one of these so called discussions). We must ask God for direction! Bye forever. This is my last cibercomment. naka
  • The Gov... Nan 2012/03/03 03:41:32
    The Govenor
    And a good one at that!!! I watched Sheriff Arpaio's news conference yesterday via live stream.
  • ERWIN Nan 2012/05/13 02:17:34
    ERWIN
    +3
    goodbye pray that thjis fraud event gets removed
    asap
  • Barry Soetoro 2012/02/11 19:39:04 (edited)
  • The Gov... Barry S... 2012/02/12 03:14:07
  • William... Barry S... 2012/05/06 22:59:05
    WilliamThomasCappsJr.
    To be cccandid I hope you do sue. I can't wait to see the ending of this movie.
  • Lionel Sanchez 2012/02/09 13:43:46
    Lionel Sanchez
    +4
    This is so stupid!
  • The Gov... Lionel ... 2012/02/09 14:13:57
  • Lionel ... The Gov... 2012/02/23 22:19:52
    Lionel Sanchez
    Have you nothing better to do with your time than to focus on conspiracy theories? Obama has done a lot of good for this country. It's difficult to restructure after the mess Bush left behind. People need to leave him alone so he can do his job. You need to get a job that keeps you busy. You have way too much free time!
  • The Gov... Lionel ... 2012/02/23 22:36:00
    The Govenor
    "Conspiracy theories", can you dispute anything from the article above? 0bamma has done nothing good for this country and couldn't "restructure" a Leggo set.

BTW- I get paid very well for my time. Being here is my amusement by reading what losers like you have to say, lol.
  • ERWIN Lionel ... 2012/05/13 02:18:43
    ERWIN
    +2
    bac into your cave
    why waste our time and yours get a job

2014/04/17 04:21:57