Who is Barry Soetoro?

The Govenor 2011/04/14 03:08:07

A HISTORICAL LOOK AT BARRY SOETORO

Donald Trump is correct, Barry Soetoro, AKA Obama is hiding something in his past that is very bad and it may not be just his citizenship, it may well be a criminal past. (Trump would not say this if he did not know something and he has the money to get the dirt.)

As an IRS tax examiner I have seen what it appears Barry Soetoro has done, mostly by illegal aliens attempting to acquire a new identity in the U.S. and/or criminals looking to acquire a new ID.

Barry, AKA Obama, was lawfully adopted by a foreign national, Lolo Soetoro, and Barry's name was legally changed to "Barry Soetoro" (Barry’s own admission). Barry Soetoro was also made an official legal Indonesian citizen (again Barry’s own admission). The adoption would be noted in Barry's vital statistics record in Hawaii on his original birth certificate OR Lolo Soetoro may have always been Barry's legal birth father.

The public does not know for sure at this point who Barry's father really was and Barry himself may not know.

Barry was raised as a Muslim in Indonesia and attended a Catholic funded school that permitted all faiths to attend. Barry's mother dropped him as a dependent for some reason, maybe when Barry was adopted by Lolo Soetoro.

His mother's passport records dropped Barry as a dependent indicating Barry was no longer a legal dependent of his mother. (The passport records of his mother have been produced showing Barry was no longer a dependent when Barry was permanently residing in Indonesia.) Barry went to Hawaii to live with his alleged grandparents after Lolo Soetoro and Barry's mother divorced.

A "certificate of live birth" (NOT the original “long form”) can have names changed on it including a child's birth name, and birth parent’s names. Even a modified date of birth can be on a "certificate of live birth". This occurs frequently for adopted children where the birth parent does not want the child to know who they are.

The public has no idea who Barry’s real birth father is or who Barry’s real birth mother is. (Barry could have been adopted by his mother.) The original birth certificate is the only legal vital statistics record of a person’s birth parents, birth location, birth date, etc… I can get a “certificate of live birth” for a dead person; I cannot get a birth certificate of a dead person without “Deceased” on it (I’ve tried).

There is no evidence Barry Soetoro ever lawfully changed his name to “Barrack Hussein Obama”. There is no proof Barry Soetoro was born with the name "Barrack Hussein Obama". I’m willing to bet the name “Barrack Hussein Obama” is not present on the real birth certificate as Barry’s birth name or as Barry’s birth father.

I have pictures of me with my mother and Jimmy Buffet… That doesn’t make him my father even if I start using the name Jimmy Buffet.

The public knows Barry Soetoro finished high school in Hawaii as Barry Soetoro and attended Occidental as Barry Soetoro where he did drugs and flunked out of school. After dropping out of Occidental, Barry showed up in New York, homeless and on drugs. (Barry’s own admission.) Barry then hooked up with a Pakistani man to live with and traveled back to Indonesia on his new boyfriend’s dime to renew his Indonesian passport and traveled to Pakistan with him.

Ask any law enforcement officer in a large city or detective and they will tell you homeless young men on drugs in large cities usually end up as male prostitutes. Barry ended up as a world traveler with a degree… (Not likely.)

Barry Soetoro returned to New York from Pakistan and began using the fictitious name “Obama” for some reason (again Barry Soetoro’s own admission). One could only suspect that a person addicted to drugs returning from Pakistan to New York (the main route for Afghan heroin into the U.S.), had a reason to start using a new name.

There are literally over 1 million open warrants on file in New York… Maybe Barry is one of them?

After spending some time in New York allegedly working under the name “Obama”, It appears Barry used the fictitious name "Barrack Hussein Obama" for the first time to file his federal taxes in Connecticut at a Post Office Box for the purpose of evading paying taxes in New York and/or to establish a new identity. (This is a felony with no statute of limitation.)

When the IRS received Barry Soetoro’s federal tax filing, the IRS could not attach the name Barrack Hussein Obama to the SSI number provided or the address provided.
So the IRS assigned the fictitious name "Barrack Hussein Obama" a tax ID number for a person from Connecticut (where Barry unlawfully filed a federal tax form using a false name). Barry Soetoro began using the tax ID number as his SSI number when using the fictitious name Barrack Obama. This is why Barry Soetoro has a Connecticut SSI number.

When I worked for the IRS, I saw this occur more than once and yes, it is a felony to knowingly file a fraudulent federal tax forms. Most of the politicians that cheat on their taxes claim it was an accident. That is how they get away with their tax cheat crimes. Using a fake name is no accident.

It appears Barry fled New York to Chicago using his new identity to get a job. He likely ordered a fake diploma to bolster his new identity as "Obama". Fake Diploma's were very big in the 80's and diploma mills were even being used by federal workers to get promotions. There is evidence his alleged attendance at Columbia was faked (Barry never attended Columbia) and Barry lied his way into Harvard (he had no transcripts to get in). Including telling the Saudi royal family he was fighting in Afghanistan with the Muslim Jihad against the Russians, so they would help him get into a law school.

The Saudi's apparently loved Barry's story of Jihad in Pakistan/Afghanistan and paid for Barry to attend Harvard under the name "Obama”. The Saudi family has admitted to paying for Obama to attend Harvard and gave Harvard a gift of $20 million dollars. Harvard in turn made their special attendee President of the Law Review, even though he was a person that never wrote a single law review.

I guess that is what $20 million buys at Harvard. It is unlikely Barry was a Jihadist and was, most likely, a drug mule if anything, maybe even a CIA (multiple reports of this) street hire to haul Afghan heroin back to New York, so the Afghans could buy U.S. made stinger missiles with U.S. dollars to shoot down Russian helicopters.

I hired people overseas to do work below my pay grade all the time, even foreign nationals.

I think this is the story Barry told the Saudi's, but he was most likely really just a drug mule/dealer and probably still WANTED on an outstanding warrant in New York.

Barry’s Selective Service registration is not normal either…

http://wwwdebbieschlusselcom/4428/exclusive-did-next-commande...

After I looked at Barry’s Selective Service filing I noticed it was most likely fraudulent based on the name he used. Barry did not start using the name "Obama" until he returned from Pakistan (long after he flunked out of school in California). His Selective Service record (maintained in Chicago coincidentally) shows he registered at a Hawaiian post office as “Obama” in Sept. 1980.

Problem, Barry was getting high in California at Occidental in Sept. 1980 (Barry's admission) and was not using the fictitious name "Obama" at that time.

Barry began using the fictitious name "Obama" only after he returned from Pakistan so the Selective Service filing is fraudulent.

Barry returned to Chicago and attend a semi-Christian radical black church with his first female love Michelle.

Barry admits keeping in touch with Phil Boener, who traveled to New York from Occidental to be with Barry and was most likely Barry's first love.

Barry still could not get a real job, because he was still a fraud, even with his Harvard degree in hand he could lie and take the Bar exam, but he could not work as a lawyer for a major law firm without a background investigation and he would never pass one, so Michelle got Barry a job at her law firm.

Barry never filed a case alone and never filed a motion.

He wrote lots of memos according to the law firm where Barry worked. (I think they knew Barry was a fraud and don't want to be sued by previous clients.) Barry rescinded his law licenses, so as not to be disbarred for fraud.

The Bar knows Barry lied on his application.

Michelle also had to turn over her law license for her involvement in corruption with the Chicago mayor’s office.

It appears that this was the time period Larry Sinclair writes about in which Barry did his cocaine and additional homosexual activities in Chicago, even though he now had a one year old daughter at home with Michelle. One can only guess that she accepted his bisexual nature while recognizing his potential for bigger things. (Sounds like Hillary and Bill in Russia, doesn’t it?)

With time on his hands Barry, a well spoken black man, was able to get elected to a state office, oddly because he looked for fraud in his opponents voter registrations and got his opponent disqualified from running.

Barry, a well-versed liar, was a natural in state politics.

He used his political influence to get himself a position as a lecturer at Chicago's law school. Barry embellished this position as a "professor of law" which everyone knows is completely false. Barry was not a professor or even a specialist at anything but lying.

On a whim Barry ran for United States Senate for the State of Illinois. Politicians do this all the time to make a name for themselves even if they can't win.

At the time the Republican Ryan was a shoe-in for the Senate seat, so no real Democrat contenders entered the race, but Barry did. On a fluke after the primary Ryan's wife Jeri Ryan (Seven of nine from Star Trek), went public that her husband was making her have sex with other people while he watched. Ryan dropped out and Alan Keys moved from Maryland to run against Barry Soetoro.

The election got all kinds of press because there were no blacks in the U.S. Senate and one of these black men was going to be a Senator.

Alan Keys did his best to warn everyone Barry was not who he claimed to be, but the public saw him as a carpet bagger. Barry kept the lie going and presented himself as a clean black man that talked like a white man.

Illinois elected Barry to U.S. Senate. The Democrats had already began scrubbing Barry's background when Ryan dropped out.

Phil, Barry's boyfriend from Occidental, was found working in California as a communications specialist (receptionist) for a dental hygienist school and given a diploma from Columbia and a cover story.

The rest of Barry's drug friends were all given jobs or money by the Democrat machine to keep quiet.

Because Barry was such a news maker as the only Black in the Senate and he could speak like a white man, he was made key speaker for the Democrat convention. Barry then decided to run for President to keep the lie going. No one thought to question Barry's background in the Democrat party.

As suspicions arose, they helped cover up the ugly background.

The only person jumping up and down warning Barry was not who he claimed to be was Alan Keys and he was discarded as just an angry loser.

Now we have a complete fraud sitting in the Office of the President.

Clearly the most corrupt, inexperienced, and ignorant President in the history of the United States who's only quality is that he can lie with a straight face.”

-- Article written by “Atom Ant” --

• Dirk Muse 2013/10/07 17:57:34
    Dirk Muse
    +2
    But, what about the audio taped interview of his Obama grandmother saying she was in the delivery room when our Faux POTUS was born in Kenya?

(I was surprised at the assertion that Africa had hospitals that long ago.)
  • jamie.wimberly.37 2013/10/07 11:29:26
    jamie.wimberly.37
    +2
    It's amazing that after 20 years people still believe everything that they read on the internet.
  • Dirk Muse jamie.w... 2013/10/07 18:14:46
    Dirk Muse
    +1
    I thimk you're fibbing, Jamie!
  • NotTelling 2013/06/01 21:58:58
    NotTelling
    IF you read the Definition of == 'DERELICTION of DUTY' in Wikipedia
    you will see that the Pres was just that with the Benghazi murders.

He was NOT present in the room nor AVAILABLE to his people NOR anywhere to be knowing what the Commander in Chief SHOULD know to make decisions. Leon Panetta said he left the room and wasn't seen again.

Hillary ALSO qualifies because she REMOVED the Security Detail in mid-summer when there were REQUESTS DENIED for MORE Security. THIS is called -- DERELICTION by this part of the statute:

***In order to prosecute a service member under Article 92, the government must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the service member knew (or should have reasonably known) his duties and that he was either, through neglect or culpable inefficiency (i.e., being inefficient without just cause), derelict in the performance of those duties.***

She SHOULD HAVE KNOWN to have MORE security as she was TOLD of the DANGER by her people on the GROUND & WARNED of the Danger BY the ATTACKS leading up to Benghazi. DERELICT!
  • lunkovi... NotTelling 2013/10/13 11:38:43
    lunkovich.tromofski
    Hillary asked for more security, Republicans denied the funding for it. She asked for the added security personnel BECAUSE of what she was told of the danger, and she told Republicans it would put State Department personnel at greater risk if they could not fund added security. And the Republicans denied the funding. There is your Dereliction of Duty.
  • deane.h... lunkovi... 4 days ago
    deane.h.gilmour
    +3
    You sir, ma'am are a bald faced LIAR.
  • mae NotTelling 2014/08/31 03:55:54
    mae
    +1
    It was not dereliction, It was MURDER. That poor guy knew too much about the gun running and He was causing too many problems so they WILLFULLY reduced the detail and then set Him up to be killed
  • Primo 2013/04/24 12:59:03
    Primo
    +1
    Lets get to the bottom of this. Liberals need to exhaust this as much as conservatives. If indeed this guy is not a citizen and/or has given up his rights at one point then he is not legally able to hold the highest office of the land. We all need to do this exhausted investigation. President Obama has been dodging his transcript questions for the past 6 years. When Bush was in the press demanded his grades at Yale and were relentless in pursuit of this. How about John Kerry who barely got through his Ivy League school with lower grades then Bush. Once again we always get one view. We all need to come to term with a view that is actual news and not based on right or left. Our country is in serious shape with finger pointing from both sides of the isle. Close this and if he is not legit then time to go. No options or anything and if so possible prison time and he should pay back all the vacations and golf outings.
  • John Doe 2013/04/11 00:17:29
    John Doe
    +2
    And so, the antichrist arrives....steeped in debauchery, hubris and falsehoods. No way to determine even who the father was....or do we?...
  • joe John Doe 2014/05/12 21:15:19
    joe
    +2
    His father is the baby daddy.
  • writer53 2013/02/15 17:41:52
    writer53
    +1
    Soooo, who is going to STAND TALL against the Fraud?? Today, February 15th, is the day our Supreme Court Justices begins hearings to determine if "Barry" is legitimate or illegal to serve as President of this Great Nation. What will be their decision???
  • sara 2013/02/07 01:44:41
    sara
    +1
    This guy is the biggest fraud of all time. The only thing he can do well is read a teleprompter. He got voted in as president because Americans are brain dead watching all these reality shows on TV. Wake up & take our country back. Our Gov't is so corrupt the stench goes all the way to God & he's going to destroy our country for our disobedience & failure to repent of our sin.
  • joe.perez.714655 2013/01/30 00:50:36
    joe.perez.714655
    +3
    this page sounds just like the weapons of mass destruction.....que paso here?...
  • L. Berry 2012/11/17 16:49:48 (edited)
    L. Berry
    +3
    You mentioned that there is no birth certificate that shows Obama's name to be Barack Hussein Obama. Here is a link to see Obama's Mombasa, Kenya birth certificate. I am not a Democrat, but have researched Obama. http://www.panamalaw.org/obam...
  • barry.soetoro.547 2012/11/04 19:43:06
    barry.soetoro.547
    +3
    IF you are voting for Obama.... Please please please take 10mins and watch this video http://youtu.be/l-HqHSkYG-Y. Please repost
  • notPCguy ~JLA~ 2012/10/27 02:29:28
    notPCguy ~JLA~
    +1
    A lying treasonous muslim sack of pig excrement.....and no offence to the excrement
  • The Gov... notPCgu... 2012/10/27 03:58:22
  • lunkovich.tromofski 2012/10/26 23:46:11
    lunkovich.tromofski
    +5
    TOTAL HOAX, the fakest fakery. http://www.snopes.com/politic...
  • The Gov... lunkovi... 2012/10/27 00:33:23
  • lunkovi... The Gov... 2013/10/13 11:33:10
    lunkovich.tromofski
    Hows that Romney White Housey thing working for you? Oops, guess not very good.
  • The Gov... lunkovi... 2012/10/27 00:35:27
  • cgrahamtwinc 2012/10/08 03:14:35
    cgrahamtwinc
    +2
    check out the hit song Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama blow up ft. JFK by new white rapper Twin-c Vanilla SPilla http://coast2coastmixtapes.co...
  • The Gov... cgraham... 2012/10/08 04:16:04
  • oldenoughtoknowbetter 2012/09/24 18:18:17
    oldenoughtoknowbetter
    +2
    Does anyone care that this article was written by Atom Ant? Ummmm, isnt he a fictional cartoon? This is all bullcrap, you people are stupid!
  • The Gov... oldenou... 2012/09/24 19:28:52
  • The Gov... oldenou... 2012/09/24 19:29:45
  • Jean Ev... The Gov... 2012/10/02 04:54:15
    Jean Everly
    +4
    If any thing is the truth here...it's ...nothing is the complete truth..I have an adopted daughter...Her birth certificate names my husband and I as her natural parents...everything was done as though she was actually born to us...It is stated that I was 26 whenshe was brn, which I was, her mother was 16, her father was listed as th e age of my husband, My name was listed as mother, my husband llisted as her father.They even went so far as to list how many children were born tome at the tome of her birth...Then her originall birth crtificate was sealed...AND, her mothers' Dr. was listed as her doctor that delivered her...I never met the man..There are ways to get around any birth cerificate...For all purposes, my daughter can only get the Amended one...This could me the reason all of Obamas' complete new life for him...I don't know...I do know I don't want Romney in there, and am no longer convinced that Obama say he 's who he says he is,.. beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he is what he is and what his people say he is...Today, the first day of Oct...and I can't believe either man running for office, of this great country,that our troops are fighting and dying for.WRONG !!!!! If this whole war is a damn Political doing...BRING OUR TROOPS HOME...Send the gangs, thugs here in t...
    If any thing is the truth here...it's ...nothing is the complete truth..I have an adopted daughter...Her birth certificate names my husband and I as her natural parents...everything was done as though she was actually born to us...It is stated that I was 26 whenshe was brn, which I was, her mother was 16, her father was listed as th e age of my husband, My name was listed as mother, my husband llisted as her father.They even went so far as to list how many children were born tome at the tome of her birth...Then her originall birth crtificate was sealed...AND, her mothers' Dr. was listed as her doctor that delivered her...I never met the man..There are ways to get around any birth cerificate...For all purposes, my daughter can only get the Amended one...This could me the reason all of Obamas' complete new life for him...I don't know...I do know I don't want Romney in there, and am no longer convinced that Obama say he 's who he says he is,.. beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he is what he is and what his people say he is...Today, the first day of Oct...and I can't believe either man running for office, of this great country,that our troops are fighting and dying for.WRONG !!!!! If this whole war is a damn Political doing...BRING OUR TROOPS HOME...Send the gangs, thugs here in the states over to fight,kill, destroy...I am tired of reading of out roops being killed protecting these gangs, druggies, pushers, pimps, trafficating in human sex slaves..For the love of God and country get off your butts and start asking questions...or do you want to wait 50 yrs, and still not know, as in the Kennedy assination......Geez, post ponetheelections until all this truth is found out, on both sides..Romney is no saint...eliminate both, and pick 2 new candidates...Just don't put someone inthere that isa liar, cheet, connections with the wrong people, and no connections with good ,hard working people in this country...Let's fix America, before we try to fix every other country....Thank you, Jean Everly,Toledo,OH..
  • The Gov... Jean Ev... 2012/10/02 15:02:27
  • Meli Jean Ev... 2012/10/17 23:35:37
    Meli
    +4
    Sounds like your family is a screwed up as Obama's. No wonder you like him.
  • jc0601 2012/08/31 20:44:38
    jc0601
    +6
    The home they lived in Chicago was owned by Barry's tax accountant and had been linked to other names during the time the OBAMA's lived there. I've been knowing he is a fraud!
  • diane RN 2012/08/25 01:59:33
    diane RN
    +3
    Who is he? A man that was born to parents who believed in communism, raised by a Muslim father and mentored by Frank Davis a registered member of the communist party. His friends were various radicals, crooks and anti-american creeps. Yes my friend, I am embarassed to say that this is the person leading our great nation.
  • The Gov... diane RN 2012/08/25 13:29:45
  • scarykatbo diane RN 2012/09/15 06:05:36
    scarykatbo
    +3
    RN LOL YOU R A NUT.. scary you a nurse
  • diane RN scarykatbo 2012/09/15 12:04:37
    diane RN
    +2
    Quote " RN LOL YOU R A NUT.. scary you a nurse" WHAT? Lol, coming from someone like you this is a compliment. You must have been educated in the Chicago Public School system.
  • The Gov... scarykatbo 2012/09/15 12:50:33
  • Meli scarykatbo 2012/10/17 23:40:13
    Meli
    +3
    Go on and believe Obama's lies. All you have to do is type in Obama's real name, Barry Soetoro and you will find all the answers to your questions. If you vote for Obama then you deserve what you get in the future; a life that is no life at all.
  • KingTut Meli 2013/04/01 19:06:21
    KingTut
    +3
    His REAL name? Really? This whole thing was trumped by trump himself...i not sure you have noticed but trump has this ego problem, and he is very vengeful.he holds life long grudges...why do i waste my time on ignorance? get your act together rather than sitting on the couch watching Fox News talking about the POTUS as if it were a football game!!! put the beer back in the fridge and get a job...
  • Amenyo ... diane RN 2012/09/24 06:48:32
    Amenyo Kwame Tsakpoe
    +1
    He never knew his father, I'm pretty sure of that
  • The Gov... Amenyo ... 2012/09/24 13:05:33
  • KingTut The Gov... 2013/04/01 19:12:34
    KingTut
    +1
    Complete BS!!! youre the one who thinks if its on the net its true! lol and btw anyone can make an official looking document that is actually ficticious....can anyone spell gullible

2014/10/25 02:00:40