Who Do You Think Will Win the GOP Presidential Nomination?

Good Morning America 2011/12/06 04:22:35
Related Topics: GOP, Presidential, Nomination

• DDogbreath 2011/12/06 20:18:58
    Ron Paul
    DDogbreath
    +19
    Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate worthy of my vote. Do some unbiased research and you will come to the same conclusion.

ron paul candidate vote unbiased research conclusion

• DM Twin DDogbreath 2011/12/15 16:51:05
    DM Twin
    +1
    P.S....nice mullet .........
  • DDogbreath DM Twin 2011/12/15 17:24:17
    DDogbreath
    +3
    Nice Bowel Movement

bowel movement
  • lonnie.... DM Twin 2011/12/27 23:12:04
    lonnie.lawson1
    +2
    He is polling first in Iowa.
    - He is polling second in NH.
    - He is polling third nationally, and gaining ground.
    - His campaign is very well funded.
    - He has by far the most volunteers.
    - He has by far the most passionate supporters.
    - His campaign is organized in later states and obviously "in it to win it".

They told us his ceiling in any state was 10 - 15%. Then they said it was 20%. Now 25%. They keep telling us he can't win. This is just a ridiculous attempt at mind control.
    More and more of us are waking up each day and realizing the fact that mainstream media is simply protecting the status quo. I wished they tracked the approval rating for the mainstream media because it's not nearly as high as it used to be. The people are waking up.
  • DM Twin lonnie.... 2011/12/27 23:53:36
  • jonnyrt... lonnie.... 2011/12/28 20:12:11
    jonnyrttn POTL~PWCM~JLA
    Name one canidate that won Iowa that went on to win the White House? Do you realize that half the people that are for Paul are democrats?
  • thisnam... DM Twin 2011/12/28 00:42:42
    thisnamesux
    +4
    If you aren't voting for Ron Paul, you might as well vote for Obama. All the rest are just more of the same that have been doing such a bang up job of running this country in the ground. This isn't Republican vs. Democrat, it's the long term stability of this country that should be paramount. Newt is NOT the answer! In fact, he's a guarantee of 4 more years of Obama. Continue your current course, and mark my words. And eat a tick tack.
  • thisnam... thisnam... 2011/12/28 00:46:35
    thisnamesux
    +2
    To add to that, if you are all about jumping behind who you think will win, you are MUCH more politically ignorant than I thought possible. That's like having a contest where 90% say the going into the Electric chair will work best, and 10% say freedom will work best, then voting for the electric chair just because you think you will win. Silly to say the least. If you think typical politicians is what this country believes they there is little doubt you don't understand this countries history and the wonderful vision our founding fathers had in mind that was working incredibly well until DC started way overstepping it's bounds.
  • DM Twin thisnam... 2011/12/28 01:31:48
    DM Twin
    +1
    I rest my case...you are all Obama operatives...
  • thisnam... DM Twin 2011/12/28 01:47:04
    thisnamesux
    +2
    Well just keep on voting for the typical politician moron. You'll see. I'll leave this conversation now because I'd rather use my time speaking with someone not completely brain washed and politically retarded that might actually listen and understand what this country really needs to continue to exist and be free.
  • DM Twin thisnam... 2011/12/28 02:27:26
  • alex.ai... DM Twin 2011/12/27 22:47:32
  • "Shoote... alex.ai... 2011/12/27 23:43:58
  • DM Twin alex.ai... 2011/12/27 23:52:53
  • sherry DM Twin 2011/12/28 03:06:26
    sherry
    +3
    Move to China. Get the hell out of the U.S.A. if you don't like the constitution!
  • Philip ... DM Twin 2011/12/28 16:06:37
    Philip Palasch
    +3
    I like the map of the US at the top. Ron Paul has a dominated every state. Every poll he wins. The people will vote him in. If you are against him you must be out of your mind or just ignorant. Ron Paul 2012
  • DM Twin Philip ... 2011/12/28 16:16:19
    DM Twin
    +1
    You and your fellow Paulinistas are insane . He will NEVER get the Republican nomination...if you write him in , Obama is reelected...

More important ....the above map means NOTHING because you rps flood these threads...National polls show him not having a chance. The Repubs LET him run but will never allow him the nomination...never happen.

Paul is Obamas only hope of reelection...why do you think they are pushing him forward and encouraging you dolts to write him in....

It's ALL ABOUT defeating Obutthole this time around.....wake the F up dear .
  • "Shooter" E-7 ™ 2011/12/11 20:11:24
    Newt Gingrich
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    +2
    Not this buffoon for sure.

buffoon
  • James A... "Shoote... 2011/12/12 18:11:23
    James Anthony
    +1
    Newt will buy your vote, amigo - but when you give it to him for free, he likes that even better.

• "Shoote... James A... 2011/12/27 23:42:51
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    +3
    He can't buy my vote, he doesn't have enough money, haven't you heard??
  • alex.ai... "Shoote... 2011/12/27 22:56:40
    alex.aitkens
    +2
    go live in north korea then, oh ya policing the world helps us out and voting for the same rich business man oh ya that helps do you even live in the U.S? your a tool
  • "Shoote... alex.ai... 2011/12/27 23:41:50 (edited)
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    +2
    Ron Paul is for the legalization of all drugs like heroin. I am sure you like this, I don't. Any questions about me, go visit my page and then open your mouth,
  • DM Twin "Shoote... 2011/12/28 00:01:09
    DM Twin
    +2
    This Newbie kid is a child...only 22 years old....Don't bother El Guapo . This pinhead isn't even fully cooked yet . The ONLY reason he wants Paul is because he knows the only way Obutthole can skank reelection is if Paul divides the vote ala Ross Perot...who I am fully confident he has No knowledge of . He teels you to go live in North Korea...that's where little commie jagoffs nedd to shag ass to...aka Paulinistas....
  • "Shoote... DM Twin 2011/12/28 17:34:28
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    +1
    LMAO!!!!
  • DDogbreath DM Twin 2011/12/28 19:29:15
    DDogbreath
    +1
    Who do you support for POTUS?
  • DM Twin DDogbreath 2011/12/29 01:42:07
    DM Twin
    ABO baby...ABO...Obammie must GOOoooooo
  • DDogbreath DM Twin 2011/12/29 02:29:46
    DDogbreath
    Then why bash the best one to beat him?
  • DM Twin DDogbreath 2011/12/29 03:02:04
    DM Twin
    I'm not....Gingrich all the way . Ron Paul has NO chance...He's nutty
  • DDogbreath DM Twin 2011/12/29 03:05:18
    DDogbreath
    Gingrich is too liberal and immoral of a war monger for me. Nothing will change if he's elected.
  • DDogbreath DM Twin 2011/12/29 03:09:01
    DDogbreath
    Your nutty for supporting Gingrich. He's far to liberal, immoral and a war monger for me.

No chance my ass...
    http://www.latimes.com/news/p...
  • DM Twin DDogbreath 2011/12/29 05:00:34
    DM Twin
    I see that you are being totally unreasonable when it comes to reality .The LAST thing I will say is this....Ron Paul is an honorable man...HE CANNOT GARNER THE NOMINATION OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY....I am correct in this...you KNOW I'm correct. The fact that you do not want to face reality is not my problem but rather yours. I also see that you will waste your vote for Paul thereby reelcting the commie in the Whitehouse currently . I am NOT trying to change your mind...do what you will...al Paulinistas will...ultimatley , YOU and your fellow zealots will be held responsible if Obama gets 4 more years...think hard before you destroy the Country...Good Luck.
  • DDogbreath DM Twin 2011/12/29 05:03:57
    DDogbreath
    WRONG Your assbackwards way of thinking will re-elect Obama Paul is THE ONLY one that can hand Barry his ass in the election.
  • DM Twin DDogbreath 2011/12/29 05:36:05
    DM Twin
    I rest my case....
  • DDogbreath DM Twin 2011/12/29 05:37:37
    DDogbreath
    You never presented one
  • James A... "Shoote... 2011/12/28 02:12:45
    James Anthony
    +2
    No, he simply wants to leave drug enforcement to state and / or local jurisdiction excluding trafficking which would remain Federal. And, quite frankly, that is pretty much how things are already - except now the U.S. Attorney can use Federal statutes
    to add to the list of charges used against a defendant who is being charged with a Federal violation and / or RICO, not necessarily drug-related, for each or all of the following reasons:

1) To affect or increase the bond in order to keep the defendant incarcerated during pre-trial, which in turn limits the defendant's ability to mount an adequate legal defense,
    2) To add to the post-trial sentencing keeping the guilty off the streets a while longer,
    3) To use when negotiating a plea agreement with the accused

Ron Paul simply wants to prevent costly redundancy when prosecuting offenders, and says leave it up to the states - who can better handle their own jurisdiction
    without Federal interference. Anybody who cares to listen to Ron Paul knows he has said repeatedly he is against drugs - the man was a Doctor - but he's more against the Federal government making the call on what an individual chooses to do to their own selves.

So, billions of dollars later, you still have a proliferation - no, an epidemic of dope in every city in th...

So, billions of dollars later, you still have a proliferation - no, an epidemic of dope in every city in this country which finances the gangs and gives profit incentive to the cartels. There are only 2 solutions to the controlled substance epidemic - either we legalize it - or we legislate the toughest penalties in the world. You don't see anybody smoking a joint in Singapore. You dig, amigo?
  • "Shoote... James A... 2011/12/28 17:36:19
  • James A... "Shoote... 2012/01/02 09:18:33
    James Anthony
    What you're saying is that you don't understand the complexities of the drug
    epidemic or the Criminal Justice System. That is the most disturbing picture I've ever seen as well.
  • DDogbreath "Shoote... 2011/12/28 19:28:28
    DDogbreath
    +1
    Alcohol has been proven worse then ALL currently Illegal "Recreational Drugs"
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/th...

It would pull the rug from under the feet of the "drug Cartels" by eliminating their profit. It would allow police resources to be freed up to fight real crime instead of "invented crime".

Prostitution should be legal as well. It hasn't harmed Nevada.
  • "Shoote... DDogbreath 2011/12/28 20:04:14
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    +2
    That's what we need more, MORE DRUGS!!! lmao!!
  • DDogbreath "Shoote... 2011/12/28 20:20:01
    DDogbreath
    +2
    It sounds like you like them being illegal. Are you a drug dealer or smuggler? They a re the only ones that want to keep it illegal.
  • jmills87 "Shoote... 2012/04/15 22:20:58
    jmills87
    +2
    What do you mean more drugs? There would be the same amount of drugs... however instead of the money for said drugs going to drug cartels and other criminals, it would be collected by the government for use in improving our country.

Think before you speak.

2014/07/31 05:31:02