Who do you think stands the best chance of Beating John McCain in the General Election?

david 2008/02/14 10:40:58

• Archie 2008/02/14 23:46:03
    Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama
    Archie
    +10
    This is the only combination that will dissolve the rift in the democratic party. Hillary has the popular vote and Barack has proved that he can take some of the "red" states. Hillary will win back California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Arkansas (unless Huck decided to run as VP), Florida and Michigan. She will give McCain a tough fight in Arizona with Barack on her ticket.

• wolfie 2008/05/26 06:37:18
    Someone else/ Don't know?
    wolfie
    Hillary Clinton and someone else
  • fred 2008/05/25 05:00:30
    fred
    John McCain doesn't need anyone's help acting like a fool. He's doing just fine all by himself.
  • Jcap ~ Peace ~ 2008/05/21 01:22:42
    Barack Obama/Hillary Clinton
    Jcap ~ Peace ~
    Ralph Nader crawls out of a hole every 4 yrs to sabatoge the Dems!!!!
    He splits the vote and probably helped the dems lose in '00 and '04. I am sick and tired of this egotistical b**tard!!!!!!!
  • obambacannotwin 2008/05/17 22:43:04
    Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama
    obambacannotwin
    Hillary with anyone. She would be wrong to put Obama on the ticket. I used to think it was a good idea but anymore I say noway to Obama. Obama is clueless and proves it by wanting to talk to the leaders of Iran and other nations without preconditions. Why he to tries to say bringing that up is political is beyond me. Wars have been started for less. He cannot win and should end his campaign and beg forgiveness of the American people for running and trashing Bill and Hillary. He can talk the talk but not walk the walk.

Go away Obama.
  • ticked-NPT 2008/05/15 02:39:03
    Someone else/ Don't know?
    ticked-NPT
    +1
    Hillary Clinton could beat them all if given a sporting chance, but one more failed presidential nominee John Edwards has crawled out from under his rock and sided with the rest of the vermin. Have you noticed none of them could beat her so they gang up on her. Makes me ashamed of my gender because Dobbs, Kerry, Kennedy, Richardson, Edwards, Bradley, Mcgovern all put together wouldn't make one hair on a mans ass! I hope everyone who said they wouldn't vote for Obama holds true to their word and show the DNC our votes do matter and our word is our Bond.
  • Jwalden --- Constitution Party 2008/05/10 16:26:53
    Jwalden --- Constitution Party
    I think it's going to be pretty close regardless. I know some will argue, but I do Not see any Real Differences between the contenders.
    McCain- Liberal
    Obama- Liberal
    Clinton- Liberal
    Nadar- confused Liberal
  • Chelsea 2008/05/02 11:47:21
    Barack Obama/Hillary Clinton
    Chelsea
    B.O all the way
  • danny 2008/04/18 22:30:39
    danny
    barack would do well however he will need another running mate. Maybe Bob Grahm, I think that Hilaries own words will kill them together.
  • Vic 2008/04/17 23:17:12
    Vic
    Obama but not with Hilary. She can't be trusted
  • fortune Hunter 2008/04/17 20:18:19
    fortune Hunter
    +1
    McCain will win hands down against either of them.
  • u funny 2008/04/16 20:48:59
    Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama
    u funny
    +1
    with out oboma
  • Candy 2008/04/16 14:32:48
    Barack Obama/Hillary Clinton
    Candy
    That it
  • Patty 2008/04/16 04:54:39
    Patty
    Barack Obama with the VP of his choice -- Not Hillary.
  • DUNNY 2008/04/14 18:52:15
    DUNNY
    Hillary/Edwards
  • feva 2008/04/12 03:26:12
    feva
    Obama will win the General, and He will beat McCain by a Landslide victory, and become President of the United States of America. McCain is too Old, and will not be able to complete the First Term as President.
  • IH - Lion of Light 2008/04/02 05:22:33
    Someone else/ Don't know?
    IH - Lion of Light
    Al Gore...can't stand the wimpy puss but I think he would reunite the dems and win. GOD help us!
  • Mamasaurus 2008/03/30 16:21:48
    Barack Obama/Hillary Clinton
    Mamasaurus
    seems like the safest bet
  • hillary4change 2008/03/26 20:57:00
    hillary4change
    +2
    I will vote for Senator Clinton I wont vote on an Obama ticket, I don't care who is on it!!!
  • ticked-NPT hillary... 2008/05/15 02:45:06
    ticked-NPT
    +1
    I agree with you. Wouldn't you hate to be a slice of cheese laying around the Obama camp. With that many rats you wouldn 't stand a chance.
  • Jerry 2008/03/26 17:33:34
    Jerry
    McCain..........................
  • tom 2008/03/26 12:04:01
    Someone else/ Don't know?
    tom
    edwards
  • paulo 2008/03/24 22:33:23
    Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama
    paulo
    +2
    The difficult situation our Nation lives in today, we need someone who has anough experiences and who is capable to solve our problems and clean the George Bush mess.
  • Phil 2008/03/24 14:27:56
    Barack Obama/Hillary Clinton
    Phil
    +1
    Obama/ Richardson
  • ticked-NPT Phil 2008/05/15 02:46:26
    ticked-NPT
    HAHAAAAHAAAA good one
  • chris 2008/03/23 16:38:23
    chris
    On February 27th, 2007 Barack Hussein Obama said the Muslim call to prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth."

In an interview with Nicholas Kristof, published in The New York Times, Obama recited the Muslim call to prayer, the Adhan, "with a first-class [Arabic] accent."

The opening lines of the Adhan (Azaan) is the Shahada:

"Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
    Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
    I witness that there is no god but Allah
    I witness that Muhammad is his prophet... "

According to Islamic scholars, reciting the Shahada, the Muslim declaration of faith, makes one a Muslim. This simple yet profound statement expresses a Muslim's complete acceptance of, and total commitment to, the message of Islam.

Obama knows this from his Quranic studies -- and he knows the New York Times will publish this fact and it will be seen throughout the world

Quote from Barack Obama's book, Dreams Of My Father:
    In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school"
    "I studied the Koran.."
    "The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam."
    From 'The Audacity Of Hope, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
    From Dreams... AND I QUOTE " The only..."

"'"

''""

"'"""

"Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
    Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!

"I studied the Koran.."
    From Dreams... AND I QUOTE " The only way for the white man to reconcile with the black man is for us to become brothers in Islam."

From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLICE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE". Barack Hussein Obama

From 'Dreams of my Father', "The emotion between the races could never be pure, even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race (WHITE) would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart." Barack Hussein Obama

From Dreams Of My Father: "That hate hadn't gone away," he wrote, BLAMING "WHITE PEOPLE — some CRUEL, some IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives." Barack Hussein Obama
  • preache... chris 2008/03/25 18:18:32 (edited)
    preacheraman
    +1
    You need to get your head out of the sand, Chris, and wake up! Your buying into a bunch of garbage. Fine, don't vote for Obama; vote for Clinton. Anybody but McCain.
  • Anne 2008/03/23 01:56:57
    Someone else/ Don't know?
    Anne
    +2
    Obama/Webb, Obama/Sebelius, Obama/Feingold, Obama/Schweitzer, Obama/Salazar are all excellent choices and will beat the pants off McCain/Hutchison. And without a polarizing, hi-negatives candidate like Hillary Clinton at the top of the ticket, the Democratic paty stands to make gains in congress, too.
  • pitbull 2008/03/23 01:34:33
    pitbull
  • hunnybea 2008/03/22 18:16:09
    Barack Obama/Hillary Clinton
    hunnybea
    Hillarys husband past President Clinton is the one who passed the law keeping the illegals from getting their papers after appling for them so this will hurt her especially where the hispanics are concerned until this law is ahmended or barred from being used against them she will never win the election or come close
  • pitbull hunnybea 2008/03/23 01:49:47
  • hunnybea hunnybea 2011/04/30 12:07:03
    hunnybea
    Amen finally Someone else who knows this. Don't buy into all this bull about wanting to help them get legal .All this country cares about is deporting them. When given this bar they push it to the limit too making it impossible to be here with their families.Do away with this law giving ur own American people the chance to have their spouses back home with them
  • telma 2008/03/22 03:26:33
    Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama
    telma
    +2
    Thats probably a long shot though since Obama has too much ego and pride to be second anything
  • pitbull telma 2008/03/23 01:49:54
  • TeachforHill 2008/03/21 16:23:53
    Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama
    TeachforHill
    +1
    She has the experience and the solution. I am not sure BO shoud be on any ticket. He has poor judgement, doesn't tell the truth
  • pitbull Teachfo... 2008/03/23 01:50:03
  • didee 2008/03/20 20:47:33
    didee
    john McCain will win agains any combination of these to "polished' politicians - McCain although a politician he is a man that thinks - does not blindly follow GOP and loves America with his entire being - he would do nothing to harm this cournty...as for clinton or obama they know not what they do
  • Kathryn M 2008/03/18 23:46:13
    Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama
    Kathryn M
    +1
    John McCain once joked about Chelsea Clinton at a Republican fundraiser, saying "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno.", but later apologized (1998).
  • pitbull Kathryn M 2008/03/23 01:50:11
  • Darlin 2008/03/17 23:09:45
    Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama
    Darlin
    +1
    You have her knowledge, which is plentiful and her love of this country and his speaking skills. That is all he is good for is PR
  • pitbull Darlin 2008/03/23 01:50:19

2014/08/23 11:27:58