Who do you feel are more rude: liberals or conservatives?

The Aging Yankee Liberal Douche 2013/02/06 00:55:59
Im sure most will say libs. But im not unless I have a reason to be. Ill admit there are some rude people on the left as well.

Conservatives
    tend to be less tolerant and less educated
  • perks-a real PATRIOT 2013/12/01 12:05:59
    Liberals
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    Liberals are totally classless and the most hateful people on earth!!
  • Ron in Oregon 2013/11/30 21:20:00
    Liberals
    Ron in Oregon
    Without a doubt, liberals are a hateful bunch.
  • Melicious Kiss of PHAET 2013/11/30 17:01:19
    They both have their wackjobs
    Melicious Kiss of PHAET
    +2
    I think a person is rude, not a political party.

That being said, as I am by many considered to be liberal, I feel the brunt of rudeness from Conservatives, I am sure conservatives feel the same, but opposite.
  • The Sifu 2013/11/30 09:35:15
    Liberals
    The Sifu
    +1
    While both groups have their "wack-jobs" the liberals corner the market on classless, vituperative language as well as lies (tempered by the term "mis speak") and hypocrisy. Oh, I bet someone is saying I'm "rude." Not nearly as rude as a news commentator saying everyone should dedicate in Sarah Palin's mouth. Or the illustrious Bill Maher with years of denigration and flipping off anyone that doesn't agree with him. How about celebrities who wish Presidents die of cancer? I don't ever remember a conservative celebrity (perhaps because they're fewer in number?) saying such hateful things like that. That's not rude. It's not mean. It's down-right hateful.
  • Ron in ... The Sifu 2013/11/30 21:30:30
    Ron in Oregon
    Defecate is what he said.
  • XXMr.Scare99XX 2013/11/29 22:34:12
    Conservatives
    XXMr.Scare99XX
    +2
    Specifically the ones on this site.
  • BoomLover 2013/11/29 22:02:32
    They both have their wackjobs
    BoomLover
    +1
    Most of the Rude people I have had experience with are from the Left...the problem is, they think they know it all, however, what they know isn't right...or truthful....
  • Melicio... BoomLover 2013/11/30 17:02:20
    Melicious Kiss of PHAET
    But wouldn't you say that is because you are not on the left?
  • BoomLover Melicio... 2013/12/02 06:05:14
    BoomLover
    LOL...no, I say that because experience has taught me that it is true....I am a Constitutionalist, however, I see good and bad traits with both Left and Right...
  • Melicio... BoomLover 2013/12/02 13:23:05
    Melicious Kiss of PHAET
    What I meant is, you feel the rudeness from the side you are not on. Usually those who hold the same beliefs will embrace you, not be rude.

I fully agreed that there are good in bad in all sides, but I get the brunt of it more, from the side I am not on, or perceived to be on.
  • BoomLover Melicio... 2013/12/02 18:05:02
    BoomLover
    Good point....I try not to be on any one side, I generally try to look for the good in people until they show the bad...being an optimist, I can really see the good in things that others might consider bad...That said, the road this country is on is leading us to ruin and destruction, and I can't see any good coming out of that...and that is why I tend to be more on the Conservative side, trying to hang on to the Principals this country was founded on, and our Constitution....
  • Katherine 2013/11/29 21:14:47
    Liberals
    Katherine
    +2
    No. Progressives.
  • Justin~PWCM~JLA 2013/11/29 20:48:37
    Liberals
    Justin~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    With out a doubt. Liberal are always name calling...Almost all of them(there is a few i respect who argue on meret but they are few and far between) Most are just rude. But it is ok, it is their only defense.

Idiot, stupid and racist. those are the three guaranteed trifecta of most liberal arguments

Warmonger use to be one but sense hypocrite Obama became president that one doesn't get thrown out as much lately. But it has been equally replaced by religious fanatic.
  • The Agi... Justin~... 2013/11/29 22:32:09
    The Aging Yankee Liberal Douche
    I wouldn't go as far to say that... Look at my username... I get called that frequently.
  • Justin~... The Agi... 2013/11/30 18:12:34 (edited)
    Justin~PWCM~JLA
    You changed your usename?

You know the truth, yesI have heard libtard many of times but it does not compare to liberals constant call of racist...hell I have been called a racist in an argument about global warming by liberals. And almost every argument at some point liberal call you stupid or an idiot as if that is some sorta winning argument on an issue. Usually it is not even followed with a argument. Most libs think the are some how more intelligent because they are enlightened by regurgitated liberal thought. Yet they can't form an argument defending their point. They simply spurt the currant talking point added with some insult..
  • Golden Panther 2013/11/29 20:16:29
    Liberals
    Golden Panther
    +2
    They are the most ignorant, intolerant, cruel, evil, mendacious, etc., so ergo they also must be the most rude and crude...in other words, this once great nation could return to its rightful place as the worlds greatest if we rid ourselves of maggots.
  • SK-pro impeachment 2013/11/29 20:11:40 (edited)
    Liberals
    SK-pro impeachment
  • Lorenzo 2013/11/26 17:30:32 (edited)
    Liberals
    Lorenzo
    +5
    bill maher martin bahir

Liberals like these two wonderful gentlemen think they can say the most vile and degrading things about conservatives, particularly against conservative women and minorities. bill maher
  • BoomLover Lorenzo 2013/11/29 22:04:24
    BoomLover
    Bill is a Turd in a Punch Bowl....
  • Luca 2013/11/26 03:29:23 (edited)
    Liberals
    Luca
    +6
    Once things start going, it is a 2-way street. However, Liberals initially start it..then Conservatives get fed up and return in kind. As soon as Obama began his campaign, they started attacking Conservatives...MANUFACTURING "racism". Making false allegations of racism. Using racism to squelch the narrative, to innoculate Obama against criticism. Breibart publically offered anyone $100,000 if they could come up with the proof that the racists remarks the Left claimed were made, could be proven. And with the thousands of people that were there (with their cell phones)..no one could come forth with proof. (and everyone knows a Liberal would have loved to get something for nothing...so IF these events happened...you know damn well it would have been claimed).

It is a key component of Obama's political philosophy. He was a student of Alinksy, he actually taught Alinksy tactics. Some of them i highlight:

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage"

"Change is brought about through relentless agitation and “trouble making” of a kind that radically disrupts society as it is."

"There can be no conversation between the organizer and his opponents. The latter must be de...

"There can be no conversation between the organizer and his opponents. The latter must be depicted as being evil"

"A Marxist begins with his prime truth that all evils are caused by the exploitation of the proletariat by the capitalists. From this he logically proceeds to the revolution to end capitalism, then into the third stage of reorganization into a new social order of the dictatorship of the proletariat, and finally the last stage -- the political paradise of communism."
  • Colsophnel 2013/09/14 05:17:12
    They both have their wackjobs
    Colsophnel
    +1
    Honestly from what I've found on this site, conservatives....But I don't want to base all conservatives on the pricks I've met on this site. And I also haven't met every conservative on this site either...
  • BoomLover Colsophnel 2013/11/29 22:08:38
    BoomLover
    That last statement is true...
  • Dandydon 2013/09/14 00:01:29
    Dandydon
    +1
    Anybody can be rude...

I don't go out of my way to find out what political letter someone puts behind their name.
    I don't know and i don't care...

In the end,everyone gets screwed the same,no matter what magical letter you chose to put behind your name...
  • Dina 2013/09/13 12:05:54 (edited)
    They both have their wackjobs
    Dina
    +2
    And I don't think our present political climate and the media are helping to change it! : (
  • Alexander 2013/09/13 10:39:48
  • kendralynn 2013/09/13 05:05:30
    kendralynn
    +1
    Everyone can be ride. It's not just liberals or conservatives
  • Doc 2013/09/13 04:13:17
    They both have their wackjobs
    Doc
    +1
    moderated...
  • Jesterz 2013/09/13 03:17:23
    They both have their wackjobs
    Jesterz
    +3
    I've seen jerks on both sides as well as good people on both sides... Manners don't come with any political affiliations...
  • the judgebigdogeagle-~PWCM~JLA 2013/09/13 02:23:15
    Conservatives
    the judgebigdogeagle-~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    BLEEPING COMPUTER GLITCH !!!! F in Liberals. They dish it all day about us but whine like babies when we fire back.
  • the Sup... the jud... 2013/09/13 02:44:47
    the Supreme
    +3
    wtf are you talking about that's a classic conservative trait
  • BoomLover the jud... 2013/11/29 22:10:05
    BoomLover
    You are correct, of course...sorry your computer screwed you up, must be a Liberal Computer, LOL!
  • Melicio... the jud... 2013/11/30 17:03:26
    Melicious Kiss of PHAET
    +1
    Yes, because saying "F in Liberals" isn't rude at all.
  • Mark In Irvine 2013/09/13 02:22:23
    They both have their wackjobs
    Mark In Irvine
  • Patty Sears 2013/09/13 02:19:30
    Liberals
    Patty Sears
    +3
    Anyone can have good manners. Some people have to be rude or they would never win the argument or debate.
  • the jud... Patty S... 2013/09/13 02:25:43 (edited)
    the judgebigdogeagle-~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Same way some people thinking smiling is okay when they stab you in the back or shoot ya.

Here is an example....... JOe Biden JOe Biden
  • BHGOzzy 2013/09/13 02:18:32
  • MikeWon 2013/02/20 15:57:04
  • Naime 2013/02/18 04:11:05
    They both have their wackjobs
    Naime
    +1
    ~Conservative
  • Piper 2013/02/08 18:18:20
    They both have their wackjobs
    Piper
    +1
    I wouldn't say being rude means a person is a whackjob, necessarily. I have encountered more rude people that are self-proclaimed Conservatives, but Liberals can be quite rude as well.

2014/07/25 03:23:40