WHO CARES ABOUT 87,000 ANGRY MORONS?

CaliGurl 2010/09/01 20:44:02
From Helen and Margaret:

Margaret please tell Howard that 100,000 people will show up to a tractor pull if the entry fee is cheap enough. Big deal. I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. I’m going to ignore them and have some pie.

As I see it dear, if more than a hundred thousand dead civilians in
Iraq and Afghanistan can be dismissed, so can slightly less than
a hundred thousand [...] at a Beck rally.

If the civil rights of millions of gay and lesbian Americans are not
important, then neither are the pathetic rants of almost a hundred
thousand Palin addicts.

If millions of children without healthcare are inconsequential then
why should I give a rat’s ass about a hundred thousand shitheads who
actually think Beck and Palin have something worthwhile to say?

As long as millions of American Muslims don’t have religious freedom,
a hundred thousand Tea Party yahoos shouldn’t be allowed to have cable
television. It only seems fair…

I just can’t believe 87,000 people are dumb enough to buy that crap.
If Beck and Palin want a government so focused on one God and one
religion, they should visit the Middle East and see how that concept is
working out. It’s gotten to the point where you can’t distinguish Fox
News from the Christian Broadcasting Network. It’s nauseating.

Palin and Beck don’t care about you, me or anyone except themselves.
They are getting filthy rich pandering to angry white mobs so
transparent in their racist feelings toward the President that a sheet
of Saran Wrap would cast a darker shadow.

The greatest threat against America is not terrorism. It’s not a
mosque in Manhattan. It’s not gay marriage. It’s not healthcare
reform. And, believe it or not, it’s not even Beck or Palin. The
greatest threat against America are the tens of millions of Americans
who won’t turn out to vote this November effectively giving power to
87,000 angry assholes.

Sarah Palin is an idiot. Glenn Beck is a moron. And I am sick of Fox News. I mean it. Really.

Read More: http://margaretandhelen.wordpress.com/

• keymanjim 2010/09/01 22:12:19 (edited)
    keymanjim
    +136
    I love to watch leftists foam at the mouth. It means Beck and Palin are doing their jobs.
    And quite excellently, I might add.
    -----------------------------...

It's very telling that caligurl has blocked me. I guess she couldn't get enough of her lib friends to knock me off the top spot.
    excellently add telling caligurl blocked guess lib friends knock spot

-----------------------------...

• Bob™ th... LastRanger 2010/09/15 04:33:03
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +1
    ooh did it hit home. so sorry, not hate more truly feeling sorry for them but I will check your sodafeed to see if you post any hate speech yep it is there, I love how you sign you right wing parroted talking points with analyst, Ph.d lol like they were original thought. Maybe you are the author of the daily talking points distributed every day, because the right is consistent with it hate, race and red baiting, fear mongering always on the same page now the scape goat boogey man is muslim before it was commies, radical black christians, FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR IS THE RIGHTS MANTRA, hope and complex ideas are hard for yawl do grasp.
  • CaliGurl LastRanger 2010/09/15 04:54:29
    CaliGurl
    +1
    I didn't write that... I should just get a stamp that says that!! lol
  • Beer30 LastRanger 2010/09/15 05:26:11 (edited)
    Beer30
    +4
    Come to think of it, I haven't DR'd anybody in a lonnng time, but CaliGurl's raging screed here certainly deserves it. She rants of the perceived racism and hatred of '87,000 angry white a**holes,' yet every line of her bitterness reflects her own hypocritical bilge.

I find it amusing ~~ and quite telling ~~ that my friend KeyManJim has received three times the Raves for his Top Comment than CaliGurl has received for her entire blog.

Do the SodaHead PC po-leece allow you to generically characterize people you obviously dislike as 'A**holes?'
    Pleeeze,,,, Mister SH honcho, sir,,,, let it stand. It speaks so eloquently of the author.
    (less)
  • Bob™ the Union Ironworker 2010/09/14 04:55:17
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +2
    The One Million Idiots that watch fox news.
    idiots watch fox news
  • CaliGurl Bob™ th... 2010/09/14 04:58:31
    CaliGurl
    +1

Relying on the Fox News Channel as your only source of news is like using MAD Magazine as a legitimate source of news. The Fox News Channel's reporting style is so biased and skewed that trying to obtain any real information from a news report is quite challenging. Fox News is a joke because it provides info-tainment rather than reality-based news coverage. Fox News Channel is a "news channel" in name only. The network is what L.A. Times Editor John S. Carroll calls "pseudojournalism."

Although TV news in general is sensationalist, Fox News has descended so far from objective journalism that it only provides small scraps of actual information. Like Ishmael in Herman Melville's Moby Dick or Nick in F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby, Fox News is a modern day example of the "unreliable narrator." Fox News places an acute spin in nearly every story it presents and in some cases presents untruths as truth. Fox News Channel is a running commentary on the news rather than traditional objective reporting. To its credit, the network's style of entertainment-journalism has resulted in a steady increase of viewers.
  • Bob™ th... CaliGurl 2010/09/14 05:01:49
  • CaliGurl Bob™ th... 2010/09/14 05:56:51
    CaliGurl
    Hey Bob!! I just read through your post there. I thought that you were posting a joke, or something that might be offensive to the Republicans. I read through it anyways, and what I found there was the truth... exactly as we find it in life. It is as if this had been written by someone who really has studied them... sort of a Republican psychologist... Do you know if this author is a doctor of psychology? He is really, really good and very credible.

I have had encounters on this post with maybe 4-5 educated Republicans. That was refreshing, but that was the minority. btw.. these were also the most civilized and mature, not angry, just trying to share their views respectfully. btw, I have thanked these people and sent a few emails, because I truly do value maturity, class and education.

The largest group that were attracted to this poll were (according to your report):

1) FOX "news" Republicans... there have been many that have been extremely angry, hateful and just parrot each other, and when met with a question have no real answer. I have been attacked, belittled, called names, told to kill myself, and someone actually said I look just look an ugly drag queen in a wonder woman costume (I am petite and pretty!). No semblance of reality going on with these people...

2)...

2) Tea Party Republicans ... Most of them here actually believe that Glenn Beck IS credible, and that he is NOT racist... omg, I mean, I really worry about these folks! They also view Sarah Palin as credible with a good mind for politics and capable of running America? That's IS frightening, but mostly scary that they believe that, even though Palin has discredited herself, quit working for the people in order to be a celebrity and make money from book writing and faux journalism on FOX, and shown that she can't speak without writing on her hand. She can't think of one magazine she reads, and she is a hillbilly killing innocent animals from a helicopter with a high powered rifle. Come on... America is smarter than that... right, Bob?

3) Extremely Idiotic Republicans... These guys can only post pictures and have no opinions... Someone that goes by "Cat" is seriously "challenged mentally". She won't answer anything, and posts pictures... like a 5 year old might do. To be fair, this could be Cat;s child just using her SH account. This category of Republicans can't say anything intelligent, but they like to call names and change the subject. They are masters of hatred, and come in abundance to this blog.

The Christian Republicans are generally in name only... that is all over SH, because they always call names, insult, and are unkind. Not sure if you're Christian, Bob... but, those are big Christian no-no's. Christians are taught to love, tolerate, understand, forgive, accept, and embrace our neighbors... So, it is clear that they think we are dumb enough to believe their Christianity, just because it says so on their profile. Actions speak.

The same thing goes for the racist Republicans... I have NOT seen too many here exposing themselves... but then, there are the ones that post pictures of Obama as a monkey... and then I call them out (I mean, come on!! It's obvious!!)... and they say I am using the race card... LOL. It's right in front of our faces, right?

Oh Geez, Bob... I think that psychologist's report is dead-on accurate! It really helps me to understand where they are coming from. They're slow, can't think for themselves, and they are angry and do not know why.

I would seriously like to know if this guy has a profile of the liberal... I don't care if it is offensive... I respect this guy, because he has a clear view of what he is talking about. I'm just wondering where I might fall into the liberal category... let me know. I have no idea who he is, but damn, he is good!!

Thanks again, Bob!!
  • Bob™ th... CaliGurl 2010/09/14 06:09:17
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +2
    it was but someone added the idiot stuff I think, when I post it to a non lib I remove the idiot part as to not insult and violate the tos, everyone knows I don't do personal insults why do one when you can make fun of all of them.

What has only 30 teeth, 194,000 eyes? A teaparty rally.
  • CaliGurl Bob™ th... 2010/09/14 06:25:15
    CaliGurl
    Haha! Cute joke, Bob. The figures might actually be closer to 500,000 eyes... but not a lot of teeth, you're right.
  • Bob™ th... CaliGurl 2010/09/15 04:23:40
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    87,000 x 2 don't use Fox inflated numbers
  • uncle r... Bob™ th... 2010/09/16 06:06:42
  • ♥~Rainbow~♥ 2010/09/14 04:41:30 (edited)
    ♥~Rainbow~♥
    +8
    and who cares what these morons think ...really...... the brain dead! like the poster of this article....... haha... i have my own repsonse for you........

do you need some kneepads....all the quakin in your boots you may..... and to think ....the GOP and Tea Party movement has only just begun..... ; ))))

Don't block me now.... that would not be neighborly kneepads quakin boots gop tea party movement begun block neighborly
  • CaliGurl ♥~Rainb... 2010/09/14 04:52:08
    CaliGurl
    No, you're aren't nearly mean enough to deserve a block!! ;) Peace~
  • ♥~Rainb... CaliGurl 2010/09/14 05:01:42
    ♥~Rainbow~♥
    +5
    LOL.... damn...is that a compliment or an insult....hahaha!
  • CaliGurl ♥~Rainb... 2010/09/15 04:57:32
    CaliGurl
    I consider it a compliment. Mean people suck!! :)
  • 2525jds 2010/09/14 00:38:35
    2525jds
    +10
    [...]Gov Palin and Glen beck got the libs number...2
  • CaliGurl 2525jds 2010/09/14 03:09:36
    CaliGurl
    You are extremely classless...[...] Calling names and putting up that image is way below my standards.
  • TruBluTopaz 2010/09/13 23:54:03
    TruBluTopaz
    +11
    That's your opinion, contrary to Leftist ideals, most conservatives think for themselves. And if you are sick of Fox News, there's a button on the television to turn it off. Frankly I am sick of pumped up hypocrites like Rangel, I think Dodds and Frank's arrogance in ignoring the bubble of Fannie and Freddie helped foment this economy and I think CNN and MSNBC are nothing more than shills for the Left. Have a nice day.
  • CaliGurl TruBluT... 2010/09/13 23:57:11
    CaliGurl
    I NEVER watch Fox Cable Entertainment. I prefer the News.
  • TruBluT... CaliGurl 2010/09/14 11:57:54
    TruBluTopaz
    +5
    So enlighten us, what do you consider news? CNN, MSNBC, Al Jazeera?
  • CaliGurl TruBluT... 2010/09/14 17:00:02
    CaliGurl
    No cable news at all. I think NBC is the best news source... NOT MSNBC... I said NBC. I like to hear both sides of the argument and make my own decision. I don't want anyone to tell me what I want to hear. I just want the facts as they are. No sugar coating, and no beating down the other side...
  • Jules CaliGurl 2010/09/14 19:42:18
    Jules
    +5
    It would be nice if all news stations just put out the facts and let America think for itself.
  • TruBluT... CaliGurl 2010/09/15 00:11:51
    TruBluTopaz
    +5
    If you only get your news from one news source, then you are only getting one perspective. The biggest problem in the news industry is that the economics of news has shrunk independent writers. Where there used to be city writers covering every aspect of government, now the papers pull stories off of AP or other wire services.
  • Jules CaliGurl 2010/09/14 19:41:21
    Jules
    +4
    Me too that is why I do not like to listen to the rest which seems to be all liberal.
  • Lanikai TruBluT... 2010/09/16 14:31:30
  • rightside 2010/09/13 23:18:41
    rightside
    +8
    There are more than 87,000 and a lot of them are democrats and liberals.
    You seem very angry. I can give you names of some people that could help you with that. Its not healthy. See one of bama's doctors.
    87000 democrats liberals angry names people healthy bamas doctors
  • CaliGurl rightside 2010/09/13 23:21:18
    CaliGurl
    I do? Here we go again... I DID NOT WRITE THIS!! If you read my own posts here, you will clearly see that I am a peaceful, loving, kind person that tries to find common ground. Peace!!
  • RachelLord CaliGurl 2010/09/14 02:49:01
    RachelLord
    +5
    Sorry, butting in here; please ask me to mind my own business and I will move on, but honestly I have to take issue with this post:

You posted this blog, and entitled it "who cares about 87,000 angry morons?". This leads one to believe that you did it for a reason. Not knowing how your heart and mind works, I could assume that you posted this to be funny, or because you believe in what was written and these bloggers merely stated more eloquently what you wished to say.

If you are peaceful and loving and you tried to find common ground, why even bother with this? Why not, at least, title this with some kind language that states that you don't subscribe to this type of mean spirited demeaning content? This is highly inflammatory to quite a few people and does not, in any way shape, or form make an attempt to find "common ground", as you are advocating here.

If you are trying to promote a level playing field in which we can discuss our differences, then why post something that many would construe as disrespectful? Now, before you tell me that it's ok because "they" (meaning conservatives I'm assuming), do it too, realize that by making that argument simply lowers you to a level that I am guessing you don't want to be lowered to.

Just sayin...
  • CaliGurl RachelLord 2010/09/14 03:12:24
    CaliGurl
    +1
    I hear you. Perhaps you're right. I appreciate your civility and your thoughts. I love Helen and Margaret, but apparently they offend people (I find them amusing). I'll use a different method next time to get my point across, and see if I am not met with the angry hatred and insults. It would be refreshing to see responses that are intelligent and mature. Peace!
  • RachelLord CaliGurl 2010/09/14 03:14:42
    RachelLord
    +4
    Thank you. I know that sometimes people get carried away: i myself have been guilty of doing that, but honestly I don't think that the two sides want different things, it's just the manner in which to get them. Conservatives want the same things Liberals do.
  • CaliGurl RachelLord 2010/09/14 05:15:43
  • Walt 2010/09/13 22:09:17
    Walt
    +11
    "WHO CARES ABOUT 87,000 ANGRY MORONS?"

That would be YOU, since you posted a long thread on the topic.

LoL!

Don't worry. After the November mid-terms, we promise not to turn the United States into a Communist country. Oh? You don't like that? Too bad!
  • CaliGurl Walt 2010/09/13 23:06:46 (edited)
    CaliGurl
    I didn't post a long thread... I passed along a blog that I came across online. The long thread is a result of angry conservatives spewing hatred all over this blog... that is quite a lot of hate! I actually had to block (I do that when the same person insults and calls me a name 3 or more times). I am a reasonable person; there is no reason for them to feel so threatened by me!! I'm looking for common ground, not to argue.

It is true that in November the Republicant's might take over control. I will live with that. I lived through Bush and Cheney... that means I can live through anything. This is America... I respect whatever decision the voters make. Peace!
  • TruBluT... CaliGurl 2010/09/13 23:55:59
    TruBluTopaz
    +11
    I'm not spewing hatred, just facts. Are you saying you don't like facts? Is it that facts tend to make it harder to believe the fairytale version of the Obama agenda? Or is it just that you hate it when people don't follow in line?
  • CaliGurl TruBluT... 2010/09/13 23:58:47
    CaliGurl
    No... I love facts. I really do. You can't argue with facts, and I do not disagree with facts. I am a lover of what is real and what is right. Post facts, numbers, etc... I don't argue with reality. Peace.
  • RachelLord CaliGurl 2010/09/14 02:50:42
    RachelLord
    +3
    Sorry, butting in again...
    I don't see much along the lines of "facts" in this post. It is a rant, nothing less. God bless these two women for their longevity and their ability to post their opinions, but this is anything but facts.
  • CaliGurl RachelLord 2010/09/14 03:13:18
    CaliGurl
    This is an opinion blog.
  • Jules CaliGurl 2010/09/14 19:43:58
    Jules
    +2
    obviously!
  • CaliGurl Jules 2010/09/15 05:00:08
    CaliGurl
    Right!!
  • Jules RachelLord 2010/09/14 19:43:44
    Jules
    +3
    I thought it was just a rant thread too.

2014/10/22 12:00:01